Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa pulled away first. She saw that Catarina had tears coming down her eyes. The elder chuckled and wiped her sister's cheeks.

"Still a crybaby!" Marisa teased.

"No, I'm not!" Catarina cried petulantly. "Only you make me cry! I thought you dead!"

"I'm not. I'm right here."

"Not exactly whole..."

Marisa sighed. How could she possibly explain? If she told her sister everything, she likely really would kill Hamid. All Catarina had known of her sister was the rule-following, Marcus-chasing, church girl. It would take a lot to make her understand now.

"Yes, it's true he kidnapped me," Marisa explained. "He turned me into this and...did all kinds of things to me, but I don't hate him for that. I'm actually glad."

"How can you possibly be glad?" the younger sister demanded.

"Catarina, do you remember the day those bandits killed our parents? Marcus saved us by fighting alone on that bridge against all those guys. I saw him do that and I fell in love him, but I was a child, and it was a child's way of falling in love. I substituted the love I had for mom and dad with him. I spent my whole life following these rules, learning how to fight, and doing whatever the church told me. I locked in my whole life, and I never got to experience anything else. I didn't even know who I was and...what I liked. You got to fool around, but I never so much as kissed a man before..."

"Watch it!" Catarina snapped.

Marisa chuckled and shook her head. Her sister would always be a spitfire.

"When Hamid turned me into his doll and...let me experience all new things, I began to realize what I denied myself. It felt amazing and I realized how much I had boxed myself in. I had all these expectations and standards just so I could chase Marcus. When I started to throw those things away, I felt so...free! The more I threw away the better I felt. I just accepted that he was dead, and the crusade failed. I would never have to see him or deal with the church's rules ever again. The only thing I had to do was enjoy myself, and I started to look forward to it. I know it's twisted, but I love what I've become now. I want it to keep going. I want him to do more things to me!"

Catarina stared blankly at her sister. She had never seen Marisa like this before. The older sister had always been strait-laced and uptight. Truth be told, Marisa had always been kind of a stick in the mud any time Catarina tried to have fun. She actually looked happy right now. Maybe Hamid did break her, but she seemed to enjoy being broken. Did throwing everything away from her past really make her happy?

"You let go of everything, then?" Catarina asked. Marisa could tell from her sister's expression that she was taking that personally. The elder sister smiled slightly. Catarina could be so childish and cute sometimes. Marisa grabbed her sister's hands and held them.

"Just the rules, Catarina, not you. No matter what, I always hoped you would come to your senses and leave this stupid crusade. I tried to get you to stay home, but you just had to come."

"I couldn't let you just go on a suicidal mission by yourself..."

"No Catarina, I didn't throw you out. You'll always be my sister, no matter what I become. So please, don't kill Hamid. He actually helped me."

Catarina's face scrunched up unpleasantly. She clearly didn't want to obey, but at the same time her sister had formed some sort of sick bond with that guy. There was also what Adrum said. If Hamid died, so did her sister. Ultimately, Catarina was stuck. Hamid would have to go unmurdered, despite her desire.

"Fine!" Catarina complained, sounding like a petulant child.

"Thank you!" Marisa replied, sounding like condescending parent. "Now how do we get this veil to...oh!"

The veil around them instantly began to dissipate. Either they were heard or the spell sensed their intent. Either way, they were revealed to still be in Hamid's doll shop.

"Well?" Adrum asked. Catarina slowly turned her head like a hawk towards the doll mage, who was cowering a little in the corner.

"I have agreed not to kill you," Catarina said flatly.

"Well! That's a relief!" Hamid said in a high voice.

"Let's all try to get along!" Marisa said. "We can all be a family.

"Oh, that ain't happening!" Catarina complained.

"Come on!" Marisa said. "I want you to meet my son!"

"Your what!?!?" Catarina shrieked.

Hamid briefly made a displeased noise and rapidly motioned his hand across his neck, signaling his human doll to stop talking.

"Oh um...." Marisa stammered. "Uh...it's um...a puppet thing, not a flesh and blood thing. You're probably not ready for that."

"Yeah, probably!" Catarina shrieked again.

"Okay then," Hamid said, stepping forward and wiping sweat from his brow. "I think it's about time to call this a day. It's been uh...real interesting."

"I'd say so," Adrum said flatly, crossing his arms. "I take it you've had enough people puppet making for one lifetime, don't you?"

"Of course! No more! I get it!" Hamid snapped.

"You realize I could have killed you for what you did?" Adrum added. "I could almost consider you a threat to the community."

Hamid off-set his jaw and gained a little bit of his courage back.

"Well maybe if I had a loving parent who didn't treat me like a burden, I would be more well-adjusted...DAD!"

Now it was Adrum who shifted uncomfortably. He hated when Hamid and Renard called him that and they knew it. They only threw it out when he was being unreasonable.

"We've had enough for today," the fisherman said.

"Agreed!" his bizarre son threw back.

"One more thing!" Catarina shouted. Hamid turned his head, but not fast enough. Catarina had completely closed the distance before he realized it. The crusader grabbed him by the shoulders and, with all of her might, swung her foot directly between his legs. There was a loud thud and a scream from Hamid. The man collapsed onto the ground, groaning in pain. She then lifted her foot and began repeatedly stomping on him with force. Marisa sighed and rubbed her forehead. Adrum watched for a few moments, allowing Catarina to get in a few good hits.

"Alright! That's enough!" He cried. Catarina ignored him, however. She continued to pepper Hamid's back and sides with hard hits from her heel. "I said enough!" She still didn't.

"You're going to have to pull her away!" Marisa said. "I can't!" She motioned towards her breasts, which had piercings and chains. They could easily be ripped out.

Adrum growled and marched forward. He tried to put his arm in her way, but Catarina ducked it and switched from stomping to kicking.

"Enough!" Adrum cried as he physically grabbed her by the stomach. Catarina struggled against him, still wildly swinging. She managed to slip out from his arm and began hitting Hamid with her fists. Adrum, now getting red-faced, seized with both of his arms and lifted her into the air. She continued, her arms and legs flailing in the air. "Enough! Enough! STOP!" Adrum dragged her to the other side of the room before putting her down.

"Fine! Fine!" Catarina cried, holding her hands up. "I'm calm! I'm done!"

Adrum glared at her for a few moments, but ultimately let go of her. All of these people were just petulant, perverted children! All of this nonsense because one day he decided to take care of some orphans! He did the right thing then and now he's getting hassled for it!

"No more of this!" Adrum cried. "The issue is settled! Marisa will stay with Hamid. You will not attempt to kill him. Everyone is happy? Are we good?" Everyone muttered in agreement as Marisa began helping Hamid to his feet. "Good!"

Adrum began walking towards the door, trying to put this day behind him. Unfortunately, someone was walking behind him. He stopped and turned around, finding Catarina on his heels.

"Are you following me?" he asked.

"Yeah?" Catarina said, as if it were obvious.

"Why?" the fisherman asked flatly.

"You think I'm staying with those two sex freaks?" She said, pointing to Hamid and Marisa.

"I um...I guess not..." Adrum stammered. It was probably a good idea to separate Catarina and Hamid after all. "You do know I live in a shack, right?"

"That's fine, I've been homeless before."

"There's isn't a lot of room."

"I don't take up a lot of room."

"There are boarding houses in the city..."

"Am I not a good enough for your shack?"

"What? No! That's not what I..."

"NO WAY!" Both Adrum and Catarina jumped and turned. It was Marisa that had screamed. She had been talking to Hamid when he apparently said something. She briefly waved them off. "Never mind! It's nothing!" she said nervously before turning back to Hamid and whispering more.

"So yeah..." Catarina said, turning back to Adrum. "Not staying with them. I'm going with you."

Adrum eyed her for a moment, not sure what she was trying to do. Ultimately, it wasn't like she could hurt him. She was also new to the city, so it would probably be a good idea to keep an eye on her.

"Fine. You can stay with me until we find a better solution," he said, fully aware of what happened last time he said that. Catarina appeared pleased with herself. She and Adrum exited together, quite the unlikely pair.

A few moments after they left, however, Hamid trotted after them.

"Wait!" he cried.

"What!?" Catarina demanded, spinning around and snarling. Hamid cowered for a few moments before holding his arm out to its fullest extent.

"It's not me! It's from your sister!" Hamid cried. Catarina narrowed her eyes. Hamid was holding out a small bottle. She couldn't really make out what it was, considering he was keeping his distance.

"Then give it to me," Catarina ordered. Hamid gulped and edged his way closer, still sticking his hand out as far as possible. Finally, as he was as close as he dared, Catarina snatched it out of his hand. She opened the bottle and saw that it was filled with a simple, clear liquid. "What is this?"

"It's a stretch potion."

"A what?"

"It makes your entire body and skin malleable and stretchable. Most of the time it's used by women in labor. You can stretch your insides, your organs and bones to extents that would normally be impossible."

"Why would I want that?" Catarina asked.

"If your sister is right about you, you'll know why soon."

The crusader narrowed her eyes. "Fine. If it's from Marisa, I'll take it."

"Good," Hamid said, relaxing a little.

"One more thing," Before Hamid could react, Catarina took a flying leap, foot first. She slammed into his abdomen, causing him to cry out and crumple onto the ground. He let out a groan of pain as Catarina began stomping him again, rage in her eyes.

Adrum came walking over, his face completely blank. He grabbed Catarina around her waist and lifted her over his shoulder. She continued kicking and punching at the air as he hauled her away from Hamid, still groaning on the ground in pain.

Once they had put some distance from the doll shop, Hamid dropped her back onto her feet.

"Enough!" he bellowed again.

"Fine! Fine!" Catarina said, holding up her hands. "I'm calm! I'm done!"

Adrum glared at her again, clearly annoyed. She had said that before, and clearly didn't mean it.

"Stop acting like a petulant teenager!"

"I am a petulant teenager!" she shot back.

Adrum sighed and shook his head. He was way too old for this.

"Why did you even keep that guy around?" Catarina complained. "He's the worst!"

"Yes he is," Adrum admitted. "but he is that way because of me."

"You raised him like that?"

"Not exactly," Adrum turned and began walking back to the beach. Catarina followed beside him. "A long time ago, the doll mages, his people, tried to conquer the desert. I forced them to live in the city after that. They were oppressed and hated for centuries. I did nothing about it. He's the result of generations of being excluded and hated. Of course he's a little twisted."

"That's like the second time you've told some people tried to conquer the desert. How many have there been?"

Adrum through for a moment. "I'm not sure. It happens a lot. I think it's the demon's blood in them, makes them more violent and sexually frustrated. My memory gets a little hazy further back. The earliest I can remember it was the oni, then the blemmyes, the doll mages, the gargantua, the batrians, the basilisks, and most recently the centaurs. I'll give the pigmen credit, they just seem interested in looting and killing."

Catarina was silent for a few moments, her brow crunched in shock. "How old are you?"

Adrum sighed. "I was here when the demon arrived on this beach for the first time."

"When the demon first came? That was like...three thousand years ago!"

"Yes."

"So, you're three thousand years old?"

"Yes."

Catarina's eyes traveled up and down his tan, muscled body. Her gaze lingered on his body for a few seconds longer than necessary.

"What?" Adrum finally asked.

"Nothing!" Catarina replied, tearing her eyes away. "You look good!"

"I've still aged. When I first got this form, it was that of a child. Now I'm beginning to look like a human in his fifties."

"You look good for your fifties!" Catarina said, echoing what she said before. "And you won't age again any time soon, right? You'll look like this for like centuries still, right?"

Adrum narrowed his eyes and glared at her, not able to get a read on what she is getting at. Ultimately, he gave up.

"Yes," he admitted.

"If you're technically a giant frog, how did you get to be human-looking?"

"When the demon king first arrived, my kind had already been wiped out. Humans had set up forts along the coast as trading outposts. My kind were a threat to that, because of our size. I was the last one. The demon king had been sailing for a long time and was looking for a fight and he picked me. We fought for hours, and he loved it. In the end, I dropped from exhaustion, unable to move. The demon was still on his feet. He decided it would be a waste to kill me, as I was a good sparring partner. Instead, he granted me some of his demonic essence. You might think of it as a piece of his soul. He then gave me this human form, allowing me to have intelligence and the ability to speak."

"Did you keep sparring with him?" Catarina interrupted.

"Ironically, no. Shortly thereafter the first crusade came. After that, he founded Tarbat and made his palace out in the desert. He told me to make sure the people there were well-fed and safe, so I began fishing and guarding the city. I've been doing that ever since."

"Wait, so you've been fishing for like three thousand years?"

"Yes, the people have to be fed. He was clear."

"And you do that? Feed the whole city with your one bucket of fish?"

There was a beat of silence. "I usually bring in four a day, actually."

"That's all you've done?"

"I have occasionally taken in some orphans and defended the city, but yes."

"Must have been really lonely," Catarina said, her voice dropping a little low.

Adrum, once again, gave her an odd look. "Yes, I guess you can look at it like that."

Catarina grinned. "Well, you're not alone anymore!"

*

Sometime after Adrum and Catarina had left the doll shop, Hamid shuffled back in, holding his stomach. He grunted and groaned, most of his body covered in sores and bruises. Despite being small, that Catarina packed quite a punch.

"Oh, did she beat on you again?" Marisa asked sympathetically. She walked over and helped him into a chair.

"Your sister is going to kill me!" Hamid complained.

"She's just working out some childhood aggression," she replied.

"She's working it out on me!"

"I told you to keep your distance."

"I tried! She did a jump-kick!"

Marisa sighed and shook her head. "Did you give her the potion?"

"Yes, I did. She really likes middle-aged guys?"

"Yep! Well, only if they're muscular. I decided to surprise her on her eighteenth birthday a year ago. I walked into that tiny house to find her bouncing on top of our neighbor. He was forty-two, a father of three, grandfather of one, but he was a carpenter. He had big, strong arms and a six pack. She didn't even notice me, she kept right on riding, screaming, and grinding. I had to move her to at least three different houses to find a neighborhood without a cut, middle-aged guy for her to pork. Now she's found one that will look like one for her whole life. So yes, she's definitely going to try."

"Wow, maybe sexual perversion runs in the family."

Marisa cut him a glance and grinned a lecherous little grin. "Were you telling the truth?"

"I've seen it. I swear."

"It's a good thing you have her the stretching potion then! If it lets a woman give birth with no pain, it should probably help her! Probably at least..."

*

Catarina's odd conversations with Adrum continued all day and into the evening. The fisherman found her an odd companion, but not entirely unpleasant now that she was away from Hamid. As the sun set, he allowed her into his shack. It was indeed cramped, but there was enough room for two people. Adrum had once lived in here with Renard and Hamid. He had fortunately kept the bedding he let them sleep in. As he handed it to Catarina, she pleasantly took it and began unrolling it. She then stopped and turned back to him.

"Wait, this isn't Hamid's, is it?" she asked with disgust.

"No, that's Renard's," Adrum replied. Although, if she knew anything about Renard, she might reject his bedding too. As it was, she unrolled it and slipped herself inside. As Adrum prepared his, he couldn't help but notice that Catarina was eyeing him, a smile on his face.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing!" she said playfully. "I'm just imagining a guy like you living alone all those years. Can't really picture it."

"What's there to picture?" he complained.

"I just find it hard to believe. A strong, powerful man who oversees a city? There was never a petty wench who threw herself at you?"

"It's not really an option for me," Adrum replied dryly.

"Because you'll outlive them?"

"Something like that." Adrum lifted his covers and slipped himself under them. "Good night." He then turned away from her, hoping she would remain silent. He wasn't going to get that. Instead, he heard some rustling and a scraping on the floor. She was scooting closer to him.

"I bet you had a lot of lonely nights like this," Catarina whispered.

"I'm used to it," Adrum said curtly. The sound of her getting closer continued.

"Well, you don't have to be lonely anymore!" He could feel her bump up against him. "Having a young woman owe you her life...there must be ways she can repay you."

"I don't need to be repaid."

Her arm went under his covers and around his waist. "What if I insist?"

Adrum sighed. Much to her surprise, he kicked off his blankets. Catarina's eyes widened in as he got on his knees in front of her.

"Knock yourself out," he said flatly. Catarina shrugged, slightly grateful that she didn't have to convince him. She reached under his loincloth and seized his dick. She briefly paused, surprised that it was already pretty swollen. As she began pumping it, however, it continued to get longer, and longer, and longer.

"Whoa..." she said. It grew in her hand and began pitching against his one garment. It formed a tent and then exceeded past it. "Holy...!" Mostly out of fascination, she kept pumping it. It reached a foot long and didn't stop! It got harder and girthier with each move of her palm. It had the appearance of a human's but was clearly not meant for one. A foot and a half went by, then a foot and three quarters, and then two feet. "Unreal!" Finally, Adrum's erection topped out at over two feet and several inches. It was practically unusable for any normal being.

"It was the one thing the demon refused to change," Adrum said glumly. "That's the relative size when I'm in my true form. He said it would be a crime to do away with it. I can't use it and you can't play with it. I might hurt you and I'm not doing that."