Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catarina was stunned for a few moments. The thing was almost the size of her arm! She could maybe play with the head, but Adrum was right. It wasn't really going to satisfy him, and he certainly couldn't use it on her. They could still play with each other...but upon seeing the monstrous thing Catarina got an odd desire boiling inside of her. Adrum had never gotten to use it. She wanted him to feel what it was really like, and most of all, she wanted to feel that thing in her deepest part. What would it be like? To have sex with something that no one could? She licked her lips for a moment, her brain catching up.

"Oh! Wait!" she cried excitedly. She scrambled over to her bedding and rummaged around for a moment. She found the bottle her sister had gifted her. Maybe the two of them really were just two slutty perverts, but honestly, she didn't care at this point. She uncorked the bottle and downed the contents. Moments later, her skin tingled all over and began to feel funny. As a test, she pinched the skin on her hand and pulled. She felt no pain as it stretched long past what its original tolerance point was. Her eyes glimmered with excitement as she felt her insides grow hot. This was going to be fun. She turned around, a grin on her face.

"You sure we can't use it?" she asked. She reached up and gripped her cheek before pulling. It comically stretches several feet, showing her new elasticity. Rather than being disgusted or weirded out, a strange look came over Adrum's eyes. She could see in his gaze that he was divided. His massive shaft was throbbing excitedly, but something was holding him back. Maybe it was the fear of actually using it or maybe it was the millennia-long age gap. Catarina was only nineteen and he was thousands. The crusader licked her lips excitedly. She loved wearing men's will down. It gave her a rush to see upright pillars of society give in to the debauchery of her young body. Adrum was the biggest of all pillars, he held up this entire desert on his back and everyone feared him. Better yet, Adrum wouldn't age into a weak, old man even if she lived to be a hundred. He was perfect.

Before he could think his way out of the situation, Catarina crawled towards him like a cat, her eyes gleaming. She raised her hands and wrapped them around his gigantic shaft. Her fingers didn't even touch, but that fact only made her hotter. She began pumping it up and down, practically making her use the whole reach of her arm. Adrum began trembling and breathing hard. She could tell he was still conflicted, but she was bringing him around. A wicked idea entered her mind. To test her new stretching abilities, she linked her fingers together at the top and pulled. Her fingers extended until she pulled them tight around the girth. She then began pulling them back and forth. Like she had a ring around his shaft, she stimulated every inch of his dick which had neglected all this time. Every nerve began sending waves of pleasure up his body. She could see the last of his resistance beginning to crumble as his massive prick throbbed in her hands. Catarina grinned with delight, leaning forward.

Her tongue swirled around the massive head. Adrum gasped at the feeling. His dick tasted salty, much like the sea which he swam in every day. Catarina giggled and let her muscle run wild over the large area while her tight rope of fingers continued sliding up and down. She could see the lust building on his face as his hips trembled. He was completely in her clutches. Completely enamored, Catarina finally released her fingers. It was time to take it up a notch. She opened her mouth as wide as it could go and pressed the bulbous head against her lips. Normally, it wouldn't have passed, but Catarina's jaw effortlessly stretched to accommodate him, like her bones were made of rubber. The end of his dick slipped into her supple mouth and Adrum groaned, throwing his head back. Catarina's eyes lit up with glee. She began experimentally moving her head back and forth. Her mouth continued to bow around his girth. Her tongue swirled around his shaft, coiling like it belonged to a snake. Another wicked idea popped up in Catarina's mind. It was time to truly test the elasticity.

She turned her head and put the head of his shaft against the inside of her cheek. She pulled her face against him, and her flesh easily extended. Her skin wrapped his dick like a sleeve as the size warped her face. Adrum moaned at the heavenly feeling of having his dick squeezed in her fleshy tunnel. Catarina rocked her face back and forth, letting his shaft fuck her cheek. She could see that hips bucked slightly, showing that he wanted to start thrusting. It filled Catarina with childish glee. It was time to test out just how good this potion worked. She pulled his shaft from her cheek, which she could tell bothered him on some level. She lined up his massive dick with her throat. Adrum froze, clearly apprehensive. What had always concerned him filled his mind. If this went badly it could seriously hurt her, if not kill her. Catarina, however, grinned with her stretched face and winked.

Catarina pushed the huge head of the shaft past her throat. Normally this would cause her to gag, but instead it slipped through easily. Adrum moaned feeling his huge dick slip into her fleshy tunnel. Catarian kept going deeper, her neck bulging as she took him even deeper. The devious girl had hopes of having her whole body spit-roasted by his massive tool, but ultimately when it hit deep enough, she struggled to breathe and had to back off. Settling for only getting half of his meat pole into her mouth, she began bobbing her head back and forth. She could see Adrum tremble, and each time he did, it filled Catarina with glee. Whenever his rod would pop out of her throat, her tongue would swirl around the head. Her stretchy body was sucking and squeezing him in ways he had never experienced. With one particular hard bob of her head, Adrum gasped, and his hands seized her head. His fingers lovingly rifled through her hair as his hips began to shake. His dick was throbbing hard against her tongue, showing that he was getting close. Catarina giggled at seeing him finally giving in. He was going to be putty in her hands. She pulled her mouth free of his girth with a loud pop, her face morphing back into place. She smiled devilishly as she used both of her hands to jerk off his dick.

"You want more?" Catarina asked.

"Yes!" Adrum said, his eyes filled with lust.

"Then let's use this whole thing," Catarina laid down onto her back and struck an alluring pose, showing off her body. She gripped her breasts and mashed them together with a wink. Getting the hint, Adrum moved up between her legs. His massive dick slid up her body, across her toned stomach and through her pillowy mounts. The head reached her mouth, which suited her just fine. Her breasts engulfed his shaft, although not quite surrounding it. Catarina wrapped her legs around Adrum's waist, pushing her folds against his girth. Using her whole body, she began grinding up and down. Her pussy ground against him, giving her pleasure and spreading her juices against him. Her breasts massaged around the head of his rod, wrapping it in warmth and softness. Whenever it pushed through them, her tongue would lick at it, adding to its wetness and increased friction between her mounds. She was using her whole body to tantalize him. Adrum was now loudly moaning. His hands seized her hips, his fingers digging into her skin. It was as if his whole shaft, inhuman in size, was drowning in her flesh. Desires he had long suppressed were boiling to the surface and he wanted more. He bucked his hips along with her grinding, earning a seductive giggle from Catarina. She could feel his dick begin to swell around her touch. It was throbbing powerfully, so much so that she could see it growing and shrinking along with his heartbeat. He was gasping and moaning, clearly feeling his first orgasm in ages trying to blow out of him. Rather than guide him through it, Catarina seized onto him, stopping everything. After a few frustrating moments of bucking, Adrum felt his orgasm die down and fade before he could burst.

"Why did you do that?" he complained.

"We're not done yet!" Catarina said playfully. "Why waste the conclusion on teasing? Isn't it time for the real deal?"

Adrum's face dropped. He gazed down at his massive tool. It was something he had always wondered about but was cursed to never know. What would it feel like inside of someone? Even with the largest and strongest of monsters, there was a risk he would hurt them. He just accepted he would have to pleasure himself forever. Now a sexy, young woman lay beneath him, ready to give him his greatest desires. He began to draw his shaft back, aiming it at her folds. However, due to its size, it was awkward. He was trying to point it down and back up at the same time, causing him a stumble a little with inexperience. Catarina saw it and decided to change strategies.

"Lay on your back," she instructed. "I've got this." Adrum seemed surprised but obeyed. He laid on his bedding, his huge dick sticking up like a pole. Catarina got to her feet, grinning like a vixen. She stood in front of him, fingering herself. It allowed Adrum to get a good look at her. Her breasts, her hips, her blonde hair above and below. She was gorgeous and young. Moreover, the wet sounds of her fingers in her pussy were echoing around the shack. Adrum's dick throbbed in the air with excitement. This only made Catarina grin. She settled over him, standing up fully to make sure the parts lined up. She grabbed his shaft and guided it to her slit. She rubbed the head back and forth, coating it in her juices. Adrum gasped through his teeth, already feeling it. Catarina winked at him as she pressed the tip against entrance and slowly began lowering herself.

Her wet pussy easily enveloped his tip. It was so wet it didn't even need to stretch. Inch by inch, she went down further and further, wrapping his rod in bliss. Adrum clenched his fists tightly, feeling every nook and cranny of her insides coiling around him. Seeing him enjoying himself, Catarina giggled once again. She paused before slightly bobbing up and down. Adrum moaned, his hips shaking. He wanted to thrust but was still afraid he would hurt her. Seeing his hesitation and finding it a little adorable, Catarina started lowering herself again. Quickly however, the head of his shaft met her cervix. She wasn't even halfway down. Sensing she completely filled, Catarina paused. She tilted her head back and let out a sigh. She had never been so full before. She could feel his heat and the pumping of his heart through his shaft. A powerful tingling was filling her. She wanted to feel it even deeper, even harder. Adrum looked up at her, still trying to catch his breath.

"It's alright," he said. "you don't have to push yourself..."

Catarina cocked her eyebrow and felt a little offended. She decided to show him who he was dealing with. Without warning, she dropped with all the force of gravity. In an instant, her hips slammed against his crotch. Both of them cried out, and with pleasure. With nowhere to go, Adrum's dick slammed forward, and Catarina's skin bulged. It pushed against her stomach and punched outwards, a huge protrusion coming out of her abdomen. Rather than feel pain, the stretching of Catarina's insides sent waves of pleasure across her body. Her juices drooled from around where they were connected. She threw her head back and moaned at the feeling. Adrum was equally in bliss. His entire length was wrapped in her wet flesh, which pulled tight against him. It was sensation he had never experienced before, and he was enjoying every second of it. Both of them slowly came back to their senses and saw what Catarina had done. Her stomach had a column of skin sticking straight out of it, over a foot. Rather than be horrified, she reached up with her hands and massaged his shaft through her skin. Adrum grunting showed he could feel it.

"It doesn't hurt?" he asked.

"What do you think?" Catarina replied. She leaned forward so she was hovering over his face. She began lifting herself forward before slamming herself back. Her stomach would snap back to its normal appearance, and then pop out a foot with every move she made. Each time she did, she felt an explosion of pleasurable tingling across her body. When their hips slapped together, her fluids would coat him thicker. After only a short while, his shaft was so wet that her juices were dripping down onto the floor. Adrum, meanwhile, was practically in heaven. Her stretchy hole wrapped and tightened around him as she pumped her body back and forth. Her fluids only added to his sensations of friction. Every second, this minx of a woman was drawing him into a level of desire and pleasure.

Unable to take it anymore, Adrum's hands shot up and seized her waist. He bucked his hips forward and buried himself even deeper. Catarina bit her lip as she felt a blissful tingling surge through her. Adrum paused, his eyes glowing with lust. All Catarina did was grin.

"Finally cut loose?" she asked. Adrum didn't respond. He simply began bucking his hips. Catarina loudly moaned as her body jerked with his powerful thrusts. The heat inside of her began reaching a fever pitch as he unleashed all his pent-up desires on her. Each time their hips slapped together, her the wet noises of their union echoed around the small room. Adrum's rough hands crawled all over her, clawing and pulling at her elastic skin. Catarina threw her head back and trembled. An orgasm, more powerful than any before was building inside of her. She began to meet Adrum's pounding hips. Small gushes of hot liquid oozed from where flesh met, soaking the man beneath her. Catarina moaned louder and louder, until finally she screamed. She arched her back as her balled fists onto Adrum's chest. An explosion of pleasure ripped through her as her canal quivered and tightened. Even in its stretched state, it coiled and trembled around his titanic dick. A flood of juices drenched the shaft and squirted from her stretched folds. Adrum didn't stop throughout the whole peak, holding onto her body and continuing his frenzied movments. It went on and on, Catarina's vision filling with stars and numbing her brain. Her whole body echoed the blinding pleasure, as sweat poured off of her and every hair stood up. Over and over again, blissful waves washed over her, reaching heights she didn't even know where possible. His size, his greedy thrusting, and her corrupting him all hit her at once, leaving her never-ending blissful throbbing of her insides.

Much against her will, she finally started to come down. She tried to catch her breath as her stomach still stabbed out with each pounding of his hips. Adrum groaned loudly as his whole body shuddered.

"I'm going to...cum!" he shouted, his voice shaking. Catarina, her body glistening with sweat and with a twinkle in her eye, grabbed onto Adrum and began pumping her hips again, seizing control. "Ah! Wait! I...I don't if we would..."

"I don't care!" Catarina said malevolently. She could see both the lust and the worry fill Adrum's face. His brain told him to stop. His dick told him to drive himself deeper. It was a look that Catarina got off on. A final corruption of filling a fertile young woman with their seed, regardless of the consequences. She gyrated her body wildly, grinding her hips with each movement. She was desperately trying to make him explode. Adrum hesitated for another moment, but crumbled to carnal desire. He grit his teeth and pounded his hips. Catarina cackled.

"That's right! Fill me! Give me every drop! Fill my fertile body with your seed!" Her screaming words of encouragement was Adrum's limit. He let out a long, loud maon, pushing himself as deep as he could. His massive shaft swelled, and his balls twitched. Catarina bit her lip, waiting for the inevitable moment. Finally, with a powerful throb, the first explosion of his seed poured inside of her. Catarina sat back, letting her stomach hang out in the open. She could see shaft swell as a new distension formed on the end. A monstrous amount of seed poured out of his dick, creating a huge bubble on her stomach. It grew and grew until it was the size of a melon. Adrum kept bucking his hips as his own orgasm billowed out of him. His legs quivered with each gush. He drove himself deeper and deeper, trying to get even more of the euphoric sensation. He poured out every single drop of the first orgasm someone wrung out of him. He became drunk on the feeling, his legs desperately kicking at the ground as the waves of pleasure never seemed to want to end.

Finally, even his magic body could do no more. He slumped onto the ground, gasping for air and sweating. It took him several moments for his senses to return, but when they did, Catarina was waiting for him.

She was covered in sweat, her hair clinging to her face. Her skin glistened in the faint moonlight peeking into the shack. His dick still stuck out of her stomach, a large round blob of his seed on the end of it. With a devious giggle, Catarina lifte her hands up and grabbed the round mass. Her fingers played with it, letting her skin ripple.

"You were really backed up, weren't you?" she said with glee. "I wonder how much you'll pour into me next time?"

Adrum stared at her, his normal expression returning. He stared at the young woman who had played him like a fiddle. His dick was shrinking, but she squeezed the globe of his semen, not letting it escape. Even when his shaft finally popped free, she held it inside of her stretchy body, twisting it off at the base. Catarina found the action delightful, Adrum stared at her like she was crazy. This girl was clearly a little off...but after tonight he no longer had the will stop her.

"You're going to be the death of me, aren't you?" Adrum asked.

Catarina smirked at him. "I'll take that as a compliment." She leaned over and for the first time pressed her lips against his. Adrum was uncomfortable for a moment, but ultimately just embraced her. Their tongues coiled together, as perhaps the oddest couple in the desert solidified their new, bizarre relationship.

*

The next morning, Adrum sat on his stool staring off into infinity. He had underestimated Catarina and now she was in his clutches. A millennia-old being was manipulated by a horny, devious nineteen-year-old. Then again, it was his fault for assuming she would turn and run once she saw his anatomy. He could always turn her away...along with her pleasures. In the end he had mortal desires just like everyone else. It was a hole he dug for himself.

Abruptly, two arms wrapped around his neck as Catarina kissed the side of his cheek.

"Morning lover!" she cooed.

Adrum went stiff and grunted. "Yes...um...perhaps we shouldn't be so open about this?"

"Ooooh! Are you ashamed of me? I love it when men are ashamed of me!"

"NO! No, that's not what I meant! I just mean I haven't been in a relationship in a long time..."

"What's a long time?"

Adrum paused, wracking his brain. "I uh...tried shortly after the founding of Tarbat but when they saw how big I was..."

"Three thousand years ago?"

"About that long, yes."

"Well don't worry," Catarina licked along his cheek and into his ear, whipping it around for a moment and making him shiver. "I'll teach you everything."

Adrum grunted again uncomfortably. Catarina, however, giggled and took a seat beside him.

"So, what are we doing today? Take a lovely stroll around town? Introduce me to all of your friends? Buy me jewelry?"

The fisherman raised his hand. "Let's cool down a bit. I have to go fishing."

"Yeah, about that Adrum. You're like the most powerful thing in this desert other than the Demon King. I think you can leave the fishing to someone else and..." Catarina stopped as she noticed that Adrum was looking past her. His gaze was firmly on the ocean. The fisherman stood up and walked out onto the dock, still staring. He finally lifted his hand and pointed.