Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to get to work?" Lilly finally asked. Marcus gulped and reached forward. He began rubbing his hands on her shoulders. Lilly began scrubbing her hair herself, working her way around the wreathe of flowers that never came off. The colonel knew women's hair was more delicate and they cared a lot more for it than men, so he wasn't surprised. He trailed down to her chest. Lilly bit her lip and winked at him, egging him on. Marcus's hands circled around her breasts and cupped them in his palms. His fingers crawled around the mounds, feeling their pleasing mass and elasticity. His thumbs lifted up to her bright pink nipples. The end of his digit swirled around the peak. For the first time, Lilly let out a pleased moan, clearly enjoying herself. He brought his index fingers in and lightly pinched the nubs, before rubbing and massaging them. Lilly let out a gasp and lowered her hands from her now soapy hair. She wrapped them around Marcus's fingers and leaned her head back. Taking this as encouragement, he gripped her mounds and began swirling. The slick sensation of his palms rubbing over her skin made Lilly break out into goosebumps. The sound of her pleasurable gasps were like music to his ears.

Wanting to increase her pleasure, his hands pulled away. Lilly's own hands reached out and placed themselves on his head. As he slathered his way down her stomach, the albino girl spread her legs apart, inviting him. Marcus ran across her soft, white pubic hair and reached her folds. They were already hot and slick, even before he touched them. He slipped his middle finger along her slit, the soap mixing her fluids. Lilly moaned, her fingers digging into his scalp. Using his index and ring, he pried her lower lips apart. He inserted his middle finger fully, sliding into her canal easily. Lilly threw her head back again, letting out sweet groans. The more aroused she became, the more her pearly skin flushed. It contrasted much brighter thanks to her pale complexion. He wanted her to blush more. He began to wiggle his digit back and forth, scraping the walls of her love canal. Lilly quivered as more of her juices oozed onto his hand. Lilly lowered her head back down. Her face was flushed red as well, and it only made her more beautiful in Marcus's eyes.

"You're awfully good at that, church man," she said in a low voice.

"I spent some time out of the church," he replied. "I've had my fun."

"Well, the fun's not over yet."

Much to Marcus's displeasure, she backed away from him. She reached over to the bucket of water and lifted it up. She then stepped closer to him than ever before, pressing their bodies together. Both Marcus's heart and dick throbbed powerfully, feeling her hot skin on his. Holding the bucket above their heads, Lilly slowly began pouring it over them. The water was warm, and it began washing away the soap from their bodies. Carefully, Lilly emptied the water all over them. Shortly, the foam had slid to the floor. They were now clean, although Lilly's body was flushed, and Marcus's crotch was standing proud. Lilly motion to the hot pool dug out into the floor.

"It's time to bathe," she said. "You'll love this part too." Far beyond questioning her, Marcus allowed her to help him off the stool and lead. Once there, she slowly lowered him into the pool. To Marcus, every inch he went deeper felt like heaven. The hot water caused his muscles to relax in succession. Soon, he was up to his neck and his body felt like jelly. He took a moment to sigh and enjoy it. As the tension left his body, his dick actually got harder, apparently enjoying the increased blood flow. His moment of relaxation was interrupted by Lilly. She waded over in the pool and pressed her body against his again. Instinctively, Marcus lifted his hands up and placed them on her back. For a moment, they laid together in the hot water, enjoying the relaxing feeling.

Lilly lowered herself down to his crotch. His rock-hard dick rubbed against her butt cheeks as she gyrated her hips against it.

"Lilly, are you sure?" Marcus asked.

"Seriously?" she asked. One of her hands reached down to his shaft. She pumped it under the water, making sure it was hard, and lined the head of dick to her slit. Then, in a single stroke, she dropped herself down to the base.

All doubts about Lilly's age and experience evaporated once his dick was enveloped by her flesh. Her insides clenched and caressed around his rod. Marcus gasped and seized her body tightly. Any experience he had in his youth couldn't compare. Her inner flesh was velvety soft, but at the same time the muscles inside of her coiled around him. Without even moving she was already giving him pleasure beyond what he had ever experienced.

"Lilly! Oh my god!" Marcus cried, his fingers sinking into her alabaster skin. Lilly giggled, clearly amused.

She lifted her head up and planted her lips on his. Her tongue invaded his mouth as she moved her body up and down. Marcus felt overwhelmed by the torrent of sensations. Her tongue danced against his with such skill that she was scrambling his brain. Her body glided against his. They were both slick, and with every movement he felt her soft flesh slide against him, stimulating every one of his nerves. Finally, her pussy sucked him in as she went down and clung to him when she lifted herself back up. The muscles inside of her clenched in concert, feeling as if there were two things pumping him at the same time. Marcus was in a whirlwind of pleasure, and the hot water only amplified all of it. This had been Lilly's plan the whole time, and Marcus couldn't take it anymore.

The crusader's hands released from her body and went down to her butt cheeks. He grabbed them with more strength than he had shown since he got there. Lilly was abruptly lifted, breaking her kiss and shoving her breasts into Marcus's face.

"Being forceful, are we?" Lilly asked.

"I can't...it's too much!" he replied, breathless.

"No such thing," she replied, her voice low. Lilly began to grind back and forth on his shaft. Instinctively, Marcus's hands pushed and pulled, helping her. With her mouth now free, Lilly began letting out soft moans. Her breasts bobbed in front of Marcus's eyes. Her porcelain skin, was now blushing bright red. She only turned red before when he was pleasing her, meaning this must feel good for her. To increase her own pleasure, Marcus leaned forward and enveloped one of her nipples in his mouth. Lilly gasped and stiffened. Her arms wrapped around his head and her fingers dug into his hair. He could feel her tremble as she moved. She was getting close to her own peak. Marcus thanked his lucky stars, because there was no way he could hold himself back much longer.

The colonel seized full control of her hips and began pumping. Lilly let out a high-pitch shriek, her fingers digging into his scalp.

"Yes! Oh fuck! Harder!" she cried. Marcus had never heard that kind of voice come from her. It turned him on to no end. With his weakness seemingly gone, he pounded himself upward into her. The waters of the pool they were in sloshed at the edge of the tile as they created waves from their lovemaking. Lilly began to gasp and whine. She gyrated her hips side to side as he pumped into her. Marcus could feel his legs tingle and his balls twitch. The strongest orgasm of his life was trying to blast out of him. He pulled his mouth free from her breasts.

"Lilly! I'm about to...you should get off!" he said desperately.

Lilly let out a laugh between her whines of ecstasy. "Don't worry about it."

"I can't...what if you...!" Marcus tried to say. He stopped moving, holding himself back with all of his might.

"I told you to stop thinking!" Lilly whined. She slammed her hips all the way against his. She whipped her hips around and around, her tight, soft insides coiling around him. This extra stimulation was too much for the both of them. Lilly bit her lip and screamed. Her canal clamped down on him even tighter than before. She clung to Marcus's body as her back arched and her insides throbbed. The feeling of her vice-like canal and her sweet shrieks made Marcus explode.

He tilted his head back and moaned at the ceiling. His fingers dug into her ass so tightly he was afraid he would hurt her. His dick swelled and with a powerful throb, the first eruption of his seed spewed into her. Waves of orgasmic bliss washed over them as they quivered and clung to each other. Marcus's semen flowed into Lilly over and over again, filling her canal entirely and spewing out into the hot water around them. The colonel had never ejected anywhere near that amount before, not even when he was a young man. It was like he was emptying every drop of liquid inside of his body. Even if this was going to suck him dry, he didn't want it to stop. He never wanted it to stop. He kept thrusting his hips, determined to keep pumping his seed into her, consequences be damned. Lilly continued to rotate her trembling hips, sweet moans spilling out of her mouth. Her flushed skin turned even redder as she stared off into the distance, seemingly lost in a haze.

Despite Marcus's best efforts, the most intense orgasm of his life died away. He relaxed, a wave of exhaustion sweeping over him. He slumped in the water but found that Lilly was still shaking. Her pussy had also stopped trembling and her orgasm was seemingly over. Marcus turned up his eyes to her. She was gazing at nothing, her eyes glassy. It was like she was still feeling pleasure, but not of the physical kind.

"Lilly?" Marcus asked. The albino woman grabbed his head, pushing his face into her chest again.

"J-J-Just don't talk..." she said breathlessly. "I just...just...need quiet..." Marcus wanted to ask what was happening, but another wave of fatigue hit him. He relaxed as Lilly trembled on top of him. At some point, he must have dozed off. He remembered nothing else after that.

*

Colonel Lionheart opened his eyes to see a marble ceiling. He blinked a few times, trying to think. After a few moments, his mind cleared the clutter. He was in the Demon King's Palace. He was being taken care of by Lilly. They went to take a bath and...

Marcus gasped and sat up. He was back in his room, and it appeared to be morning. Lilly was nowhere to be found. For a few moments, Marcus felt a wave of embarrassment. Lilly had cared for him like a nursemaid, and he returned the favor by having sex with her! Granted, she clearly wanted to, but it was the responsibility of a good man to resist such things. Even if she was over a hundred years old, having sex with one's caretaker was crass. Marcus closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead. He tried to get his mind right, but oddly he was struggling. He felt strangely numb...

His thoughts were interrupted as the door to the room opened. As was usual, Lilly entered carrying a tray of food. Seeing that he was awake, she perked up instantly.

"Ah! Awake!" she cried. "How are you feeling? Did you sleep well?"

"Yes," Marcus said a little timidly. "I slept quite well." The crusader then stopped, blinking dumbly. He slept well. He slept well! He hadn't done that in years! Not since...

"Well, you seem stronger than ever before," the albino woman said. "I'm glad! I'm guessing a bath did wonders!"

The crusader let out an uncomfortable cough before turning his face away. Lilly let out a childish laugh as she set the tray on the table beside him.

"Good grief Marcus, you're blushing!" she teased. "Relax! It's not like it was our first time, and it's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"All the same, I should have controlled myself," Marcus muttered. Lilly only rolled her eyes.

"Such a prude! Come on, eat!" Lilly offered him a plate. Marcus took it and began eating the fruit off of it. She also handed him his customary daily potion. The crusader sighed and drank it. Normally just thinking about the fact that he had to drink this for the rest of his life filled him with dread. At the moment, it only felt like a chore.

"You must be feeling a lot better," Lilly noted. "You're up and feeding yourself now!"

"I guess I am," Marcus began. He hadn't even thought about it. He just did it. He needed no help at all. It's like his weakness had completely melted away.

"We should go on a longer walk today." his caretaker said happily. "Let's stroll around outside the palace. We can finally get you some sunshine."

"That's probably a good idea. I've been inside far too long."

"Great! Finish breakfast, get dressed, and we'll go on a romantic stroll!"

Marcus coughed again, briefly choking on his food. He gave Lilly an uncomfortable look, but she only winked and giggled. She wasn't going to just let him forget about the bath, was she?

A short while later, Lilly and Marcus arrived at the gates of the palace. So much of his strength returned that the colonel barely needed any help from her at all. Probably just as well, she needed a free hand to carry a fancy parasol, which kept the sun off her delicate, milky skin. When the doors opened, Marcus was treated to yet another beautiful sight. The courtyard of the palace had a large, blue fountain spewing crystal-clear water into the air. There were palm trees and beautiful flowers neatly arranged all around it. As they stepped out into it, Marcus spotted a nearby gardener trimming some flowers. He saw Lilly, gasped, and halfway bowed. Lilly snarled, hissing at him in disgust. He immediately stiffened, shuffled for a moment, and then quickly walked away. Marcus watched the scene, his eyebrow raised.

"Is it really so bad that they bow to you?" he asked.

"Yes, it IS that bad," she replied angrily. "I've lived here my whole life! They KNOW me! These people are my friends and family, and just because they think I'm the favorite they're treating me like I'm some delicate little flower! I didn't change! They did."

"Okay, okay," Marcus said. "I understand."

Lilly growled and kept walking. They cleared the garden and exited the front gate. The palace, as it turned out, was sitting on top of a rocky hill. There was a pathway down the hill and into the houses of the common people, but they didn't head in that direction. Instead, Lilly led them around the walls of the palace. Once they reached the other side, Marcus found the same view he had from his room's balcony, but now much closer. There was also a spot that had been cleared away so people could sit on the cliffside and watch the sparkling waters below. There was even a blanket already there for their comfort. Lilly led him towards this spot and let Marcus down. She then stuck her parasol in the ground so it would shade them and sat down beside him.

"Feeling tired?" Lilly asked.

Marcus blinked a few times. "No, not really. I still feel a little weak, but I don't feel tired at all."

"You're almost healthy!" Lilly said delightfully. "I told you. You can live a full life drinking the vitality potion."

"I guess you were right," he replied. They were silent a moment, watching the bright water and people working below.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?" Lilly finally asked.

Marcus scoffed. "I did. I told you who I am and why I'm here."

"No, I know you're a crusader, and I know you're here to fight the Demon King. I don't know anything else about you."

The colonel paused for a moment. "There's not much to tell."

"I doubt that. You're not exactly a saint. You showed me that last night."

Marcus cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably. Lilly giggled and sidled up to him. She wrapped her arm around his and put her head on his shoulder. She batted her silver eyelashes at him sweetly.

"Come on, spill it," she prodded.

Marcus sighed. She really had him wrapped around her finger.

"It's mostly boring," he admitted. "I was abandoned as a baby on the steps of a church. They raised me in their orphanage. When I reached eighteen, I decided I had enough of the church and all of their rules. I left and spent my time partying and carousing. I worked until I got enough money to get drunk, spent it all, and then did it again. I rubbed elbows with criminals, bandits, prostitutes, and all manner of terrible people. I did that for years. One day, a poor child came to me, begging for money, food, clothes, anything. I had nothing. The poor child was starving and because I was spending satisfying my selfish pleasures, I couldn't help him. The only thing that separated me from him was the fact that I was an adult and worth something for common labor. I was doing nothing and accomplishing nothing. So, I went back to the church and enlisted in their army. The church might not have been perfect, but as a soldier I could actually do something. I could defend the weak, help the struggling, and defeat evil. That's the whole story."

Lilly seemed to think for a moment. "In your country, your last names are your family names, right? If you're an orphan, why is your last name Lionheart?"

Marcus grunted before looking away from her. "It was given to me by my commanding officer one day."

"That's a strong name! What did you do?"

Although the crusader seemed reluctant to tell it, it was useless to resist Lilly. She would get it out of him.

"It was the first year I was a soldier. We were defending a village from bandits. I had been left to watch a bridge as the locals gathered their belongings. We expected the bandits to attack from the other side. Instead, they attacked from the bridge. I was alone. The only thing separating the innocent people was me. I didn't really think. I just took up position on the bridge and I fought."

"How many of them were there?"

"I don't know. Maybe two dozen or so. The number kept going up as people talked about it, and I'm not even sure anymore."

"So, you fought off dozens of men all on your own?"

"It's not as impressive as you think. The bridge was narrow, so I only fought them a few at a time. The villagers on the opposite bank also threw rocks to keep them at bay. After thirty minutes or so, the other soldiers arrived, and the bandits fled. My commanding officer was so impressed he said my last name should be "Lionheart." When we got back to the church, he officially made it my last name. The story kept getting bigger every time someone told it, so people started thinking I was some kind of legend. Again, not that impressive"

Lilly scoffed and lifted her head up so they could stare into each other's eyes.

"Marcus, a year before that you were a man who spent his life on booze and hookers. You went from a loser to a hero, and it only took you a year. Regardless of how many men there, you stood up for the poor and the weak just like you intended. It WAS a big deal, and you deserve the name."

Marcus only looked uncomfortable and didn't respond. Lilly sighed, sounding a little annoyed. She put her head on his shoulder again.

"Tell me about the church," she said.

"What?"

"The church, tell me about it. You came all this way on their word. What do they believe? What is it all about?"

The colonel took a moment to gather his thoughts. "Well, ages ago humans were ruled over by demons. They were cruel and humanity suffered all their days. Taking pity on humanity, the Goddess Vordan descended from the heavens. She gave humanity the tools to defeat the demons and banish them from our lands. Once the war was over, she gave us a sacred set of laws with which to guide our lives. The High Priest ensures that these laws are upheld, and the local priests and bishops help the poor and keep our society free from demonic influence."

"You mentioned sacred laws, what are those?"

"There are a lot of them. Don't steal, don't murder, don't give false witness, all things a society needs. Those are the common sins though."

"Common? Are there uncommon ones?"

Marcus tightened his jaw. "There are...grave sins. These are sins that are not so easily forgiven. Sins that take certain penance to be forgiven."