Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus emerged into the well-manicured courtyard. The moon was high and full, giving the entire area a pale, ghostly light. Marcus paused, trying to catch his breath. He heard someone running up behind him. He whirled around, his sword at the ready. Lilly emerged into the moonlight, terrified. The eternal wreathe of flowers on her head cast shadows all over her face.

"Marcus! You're having a nightmare!" she called after him. "Calm down!"

The crusader gripped his sword with both of his hands, pointing it at her with fury.

"No! I will not fall for your feminine charms again!" he shrieked. "Bring the demon lord to me! Now! You're hiding him from me!"

"No, I'm not! He isn't here! I swear!"

"I don't believe you!" Marcus bellowed. "You've been tempting me into sex since I got here! You're trying to distract me from my mission! I won't allow your whorish ways to lead me astray!"

Lilly flinched and her face melted into anger. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me! I won't allow your debauchery to keep me from my mission! Bring the demon lord here or so help me, I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

There was a stiff silence as neither moved. Several servants of the palace approached through the doors, but Lilly raised her hand. They all stopped. She put her hands on her hips, her pink eyes glaring at him in the pale moonlight.

"Is that what you want Marcus? Nothing I did means anything, you just want the demon?"

"That is all I want!" he shrieked.

Lilly then shrugged. "Fine. You want it, you got it." She reached up to the wreathe around her head, the one that can never be broken. She pulled at it with very little effort. With a loud pop, the flowers exploded in all directions. Her bare head was exposed. Marcus felt his heart pound in his ears as he struggled to breathe. His eyes widened at the sight.

Sticking out from the sides of Lilly's head were two small horns. They were like a bull's, pointing outwards then curving forward. Her skin glowed in the moonlight. Her horns pointed directly at Marcus, accusingly. Her pink eyes stared right into his soul. As the flower petals floated down around her, she spoke defiantly.

"I am Lilith, daughter of Azran! I am the Queen of the Desert! I am the demon lord you seek!" She spread her arms wide, showing her true self. "Take your best shot!"

Marcus felt his mind crumble under the weight of what he saw. The truth had slapped him in the face, and it left him shattered. He didn't know what was real. He didn't know what to do. There was only one thing he knew for certain.

Nothing in the desert was as it seemed.