Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly seemed to sense this was making him uncomfortable, but she seemingly wanted to know the answer anyway.

"What are these grave sins?"

"Murdering one's family, your father, mother, brothers, or sisters. Blasphemy against the word of Vordan." Marcus gulped, his throat becoming tight. He could feel his heart pounding. "Persecution...Persecution of the innocent..." His voice failed him. He began to tremble. Perhaps sensing this, Lilly abruptly asked another question.

"What about your friends?" she said.

"What?" Marcus asked weakly.

"You had to have friends. Did you leave all of them behind?"

"I...friends...well, there is my lieutenant, Marisa Steinem. She has accompanied me for years. She was one of the people I protected in that village with the bridge. Ever since she enlisted in the church's army, she has refused to serve in any other division but mine. I brought her with me because she is one of the only people I trust. She disappeared shortly after our arrival. I had hoped to search for her once this was over. I'm afraid she's dead by now."

"Probably not," Lilly said, almost casually.

Marcus turned towards her, his eyebrow raised. "What do you mean? How could you know?"

"I uh...I wouldn't know, per se," she said. "She's a young woman, right? Generally speaking, young women don't get killed. They have um...uses you know?"

"That's a dark thought..." Marcus muttered. He turned back to the desert. "I've lost so many of my soldiers...even those that matter most. So much death."

There was an uncomfortable silence. Marcus felt the familiar weight of his past began to press on him. An idea struck the colonel.

"Do you still have my sword and armor?"

Lilly paused for a beat. "I do."

"Can I have it back?"

"Why?"

"When the Demon King returns, I want to be ready. I'm almost at full strength. I'm ready."

Lilly pulled away from his shoulder, sitting separately and putting some distance between them.

"I can have them put in your room."

"Thank you, Lilly. I know I've been depending on you and your hospitality all this time. I'm sorry I can't return your generosity."

"I mean...we could have another bath."

Marcus jerked his head at her. She was grinning innocently at him.

"We had one yesterday!"

"They change and heat the water every day. It's always ready."

"That would put me more in your debt..."

"It's not charity Marcus. I do it because I want to. There are other things in the bath you haven't even tried. If the demon king does return, do you want to regret not having a bath beforehand?"

Marcus thought for a moment. It was true that fighting the Demon King would be a life or death struggle and all of his sins would be wiped clean after. Lilly had cared for him all this time, not just healing his physical wounds but his emotional ones as well. If there was anything he could do for her, he should. If this was what she wanted...who was he to deny her?

"I suppose I could do with another bath," he finally said.

"Good! Me too!"

Marcus had to admit that on some level, Lilly was easily manipulating him. He was telling her things he would never to anyone else. Perhaps it was because no one had ever given him affection and sympathy like she had before. He wasn't sure if he should be having a "bath" with her, but if it made her happy he didn't think it was bad thing. Plus...it wasn't like he didn't enjoy it.

As they entered the bath that night, Marcus was finally walking on his own. Lilly must have had something in mind because she instantly went over to one of the shelves. She came away with a jar and a twinkle in her eye.

"This is a honey-based oil," she explained. "We already scrubbed each other yesterday, so just oiling up should be enough."

"Okay," Marcus said flatly, not knowing where she was going.

"We should get started!" She set the jar aside and lifted her robes over her head. She was wearing nothing underneath, clearly prepared. Marcus admired her pearly skin for a moment before following suit. They were once again naked in front of each other, and Marcus's body was already stirring. Lilly reached for the jar, opened it, and poured the golden oil onto her hands. She motioned with her head for him to do the same and he obliged. Once both their hands were covered, Lilly reached out and began covering his chest. Marcus quickly did the same. He eagerly spread the slick fluid over her alabaster skin, cupping her breasts and trailing down to her flat stomach. Both of their hands reached to their sacred places, her fingers wrapping around his length and his digits rubbing against her slit. He hardened in her hand and her lower lips grew hot on his touch. After a few moments, however, Lilly lifted her hands away and coated her shoulders and neck. Once she was finished, she grinned and tilted her head.

"Want a taste?" she said, rubbing her neck. Marcus quickly realized why Lilly mentioned the oil was honey-based. The crusader quickly leaned down to her collarbone. He wrapped his lips around it and gently sucked. He instantly tasted the sweet honey on his tongue. Lilly bit her lip and began to flush as he ran his tongue along her shoulder. He worked his way up to her neck, laying kisses along her skin up to her ear. He sank his teeth into her lobe gently. Lilly let out a soft moan, clearly enjoying the attention. Ready to reciprocate, she followed suit, her tongue found his neck, wandering down to his chest. Marcus let out a little gasp as her muscle found one of his nipples and swirled around it. She delicately sucked on one of his peaks and then the other. This was not a sensation he was familiar with. Tiny bolts of pleasure went through him at her delicate work. Seeing his uncomfortable expression, Lilly giggled and winked at him.

"Never done that before?" she asked.

Marcus cleared his throat and cut his eyes to the side. "Not on me..."

"I guess it's time we give you even more new experiences," Lilly said. "Lay down."

Although Marcus was a little wary of what that meant, he decided to listen. He laid himself down on the cold tile. No sooner had he done so, then Lilly lay on top of him. She mashed their lips together and for a few moments they lovingly kissed. They could taste the honey on each other's mouths. Like before, Lilly's sheer skill numbed his brain and scrambled his thoughts. She was insanely good at this.

Lilly finally pulled away before lowering herself slightly. The slick oil let her slide down his body until her slit rested against his dick. She began sliding her lower lips up and down against his shaft. Marcus groaned, feeling her heat against him. She used her entire body and smeared her skin against his. Marcus could feel pleasurable sparks dance across him. It was like she was using every part of her to get him off.

"Enjoying yourself?" Lilly asked.

"Very much," Marcus replied. "I didn't think there were people as kinky as you."

That statement made Lilly stop grinding. She lifted herself up, cocking her eyebrow. Her pearly skin glistened in the faint light.

"Kinky?" she asked.

"Well...yes..." Marcus muttered, worried he offended her. "I've never experienced things like this before."

"Never, huh?" she asked, again. "Prostitutes in your country must be boring."

Marcus cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable. Lilly, however, had a twinkle in her eye.

"Let's see how kinky we can get!" she said happily. The albino woman reached over to the jar before getting on her knees, allowing Marcus's erection to stand up in front of her. She poured a large amount of the oil onto her hand before smearing the large amount of it onto his dick. He was practically soaked at this point, and Marcus wondered what she was doing. As her hand pumped and covered his shaft, she soaked her free hand in the remainder. She reached between her legs but went past her folds. She went between her butt cheeks and found her other hole. Marcus watched in surprise as she slathered her anus in the sweet, slick lube.

"What are you doing?" the crusader asked.

"You really are sheltered!" Lilly replied with a smile. "Like I always say, just relax." Once the outside of her anus was slick, the albino pushed a single finger inside. She bit her lip and worked her digit around, making sure her insides were well-coated. After a few moments, her muscles started to relax, and she slipped a second finger through. She gently widened and expanded the opening. She pumped her fingers in and out, testing her depths. After a only a little preparing, her insides were loose and ready. She lifted herself up and spread her legs wider, letting Marcus catch a glimpse. She spread her anus open, showing it was now a slick, gaping hole. As if finally catching up, the colonel realized what she intended to do.

"You're not serious..." he said.

"Never seen this?" Lilly asked, giggling. "It takes some training, but I've already had plenty!"

"I'm not sure that I want..."

"You kind of lost you right to decide when you called me a slut."

"I didn't say that!"

"It's not entirely untrue." Lilly shuffled her way forward, gripping his slippery shaft bringing it to ass. "Besides, sometimes having an experienced girl can be fun!" The head of his dick was placed against her lubed anus, ready.

"Lilly...!" Marcus said ominously.

"Trust me, Marcus," she replied. "You won't hurt me, and you will enjoy it."

The crusader hesitated, but that was all Lilly needed. She let her hips fall. The soft flesh of her anus easily gave way, and the head of his dick seeped inside. Marcus instantly gasped through his teeth. Unlike her pussy, which was soft and slick, her ass was tight and vice-like. As his tip made its way through the entrance, he found that beyond it was nothing but warm and silky. The deeper he went, the better it felt. Lilly's hips gently met his. He was fully inside of her.

"What do you think?" the albino asked.

"It's...so tight at the base," he grunted.

"I can make it tighter!" Without another word, she began to pump her hips. Her ass relaxed as she went up and clenched on her way down. Her back hole literally milked him as she moved. Thanks to the copious amounts of oil, there was very little friction, and his shafted slid effortlessly. Marcus was left moaning and twitching. The tight entrance contrasted with the soft innards. Alternating between them was bringing him a level of pleasure he hadn't experienced before. Seeing him squirm, Lilly winked and picked up the pace. Marcus reached up and grabbed sides, his fingers sinking into her flesh. The wet sound of their twisted lovemaking echoed around the room loudly, filling Marcus's head. Their collective moans followed, both of them quickly sinking into pleasure.

Unable to take Lilly's controlled movements, Marcus seized control of her waist and pounded his hips. Incredibly pleased, Lilly reached down and grabbed one of his hands with her own. Marcus savagely began thrusting, wanting more. Hot tingles of pleasure ran through her as his shaft ravaged her. She leaned back and moaned at the ceiling. Her nipples hardened and her body flushed brightly. The sight of it aroused Marcus more. His hands traveled up her stomach and to her breasts. His hands roughly gripped and fondled them, enjoying the slippery feeling the oil gave them. Lilly gazed back down at him.

"Getting aggresive?" she asked. Not giving him time to answer, she shifted backwards a little and lifted Marcus up, his head going towards her chest. Quickly picking up what she was doing, the colonel opened his mouth and took one of her peaks in his mouth. The sweet taste of the honey only increased his desire. He suckled on her nipple, as if he were feeding from it. Lilly gyrated her hips in circles, her anus clenching at the base of his shaft and her soft insides coiling around the tip. Marcus gasped and let his tongue wander across her chest, lapping up more of the honey. All of his nerves were being tantalized, from the feeling of her ass, to her body grinding against him, to the taste on his tongue. He was becoming drunk on the pleasure she was giving him. Perhaps sensing his increasing lack of control, Lilly gazed down at him.

"Do you want to take the lead?" she asked.

"Yes!" Marcus growled.

Giggling with delight, Lilly pulled him forward even more. She was now on her back on the tiled floor. She kept her hips raised as Marcus got on all fours. He could see that her folds were eagerly drooling, the pleasure was receiving from her ass making her hot. This only turned him on more as his dick throbbed inside of her. Lilly wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her feet together.

"Go ahead," she whispered in his ear. Losing all control, Marcus began pounding his hips with all of his might. Rather than cry out in pain, Lilly moaned, her toes curling at the air. With every slapping of their flesh, a cascade of pleasure washed over the both of them. Marcus could feel Lilly's hot fluids drooling from her folds down onto his rod. She was panting in his ear, whispering his name and demanding that he go harder. This was no longer about affection, care, or emotion. This was only about lust and carnal desire. He NEEDED to fuck her. He NEEDED to cum. It was savage, but Lilly was more than happy to take it, and that only made him hotter.

"I'm gonna cum!" Marcus growled, his wild bucking becoming erratic.

"Me too!" Lilly replied, gasping for breath. "Keep going!" She began grinding her hips up with every collision of their flesh. All of the oil and fluids dripped onto the tile beneath them. Her slick anus constantly clenched around Marcus's shaft mercilessly. She greedily gyrated her hips as Marcus slammed her into her climax. Lilly screamed at the ceiling as she gushed against him. Her ass clamped down as tightly as possible. Her fingernails dug into Marcus's shoulder as her own body quivered in delight. Marcus's only had to thrust once during her climax before he thundered his way to his own.

The colonel let out a primal growl and buried himself as deep inside as he possibly could. In her tight ass his dick swelled and throbbed several times before it finally erupted powerfully. Marcus let out a long and grateful moan as tingling waves of pleasure washed over him. More semen than he knew was possible to have poured into Lilly, pooling inside of her. Lilly's own orgasm subsided she let a pleased moan and clenched her hole, as if trying to milk him. Marcus turned his head and kissed the side of Lilly's side, showing how grateful he was.

As his orgasm came to an end, Marcus noticed Lilly was doing that odd thing again. She was shaking all over, her breathing erratic. It was like she was having another orgasm, but her body didn't seem to be involved.

"Lilly? Are you okay?" Marcus asked, lifting himself up. Instead, she grabbed onto him and held their bodies together.

"Shhh...just don't talk," she whispered. "Just give me a minute. Just..." Lilly continued to tremble for several more moments. Marcus patiently waited, worried that something might be wrong with her. Finally, her shaking stopped and Lilly started to catch her breath.

"Okay, I'm good," she finally said. She seemed fine, although there was a vague glassy look in her eyes.

"You did that last time," he began. "Are you alright?"

"Huh?" she began dreamily. "Oh yeah. It's just the afterglow, I really enjoy it."

"If you say so..." the colonel replied. He finally pulled his softening erection free from her ass. Getting a mischievous look in her eye, Lilly crawled away from him. She pointed her ass towards Marcus spread her butt cheeks with one of her hands. The colonel was treated to the sight of copious amounts of his semen dribbling out of her. He watched as the thick mass streamed its way down her legs and onto the floor.

"You were really backed up!" she teased.

"Yeah, I can see that," Marcus said, finding the sight unbelievably arousing. Lilly giggled at him, apparently amused. Then crusader then felt a wave of exhaustion wash over him. He felt dizzy, and his limbs felt heavy.

"Whoa," Marcus muttered. "I feel weak..."

"Let's wash off and then get in the hot water," Lilly suggested. "Then we can relax."

"Sure thing."

Marcus had lost so much strength that Lilly had to help him over to the tub. Once he got in the water, however, he instantly relaxed. It felt as if both his body and his mind had been soothed and numbed. The last thing he remembered was Lilly cuddling up against his chest as he allowed his exhaustion drift him to sleep.

*

Years before, Marcus was in a completely different situation. He stood in the kitchen of a villa, trembling and struggling to breathe. The bodies of three people, an entire family, lay bloody on the ground. Their teeth and fingernails had been ripped out. They were covered in welts and burns, the torture escalating when they refused to confess. In the end, they died without doing so, still screaming in pain. Marcus stood, unresponsive. He was trying not to vomit as the images of what he had just done seared into his memories.

By contrast, the High Inquisitor was finishing the packing up of his tools. He sighed and shook his head.

"Some people are just too stubborn for their own good," he said, as someone had just spilled a glass of milk. He calmly walked out of the room, leaving a scarred Marcus behind.

It wasn't until a week later that Marcus stood in Bishop Riker's office. A cold feeling had filled his stomach as he heard the bishop speak. His stomach twisted painfully as a feeling even worse than before filled him.

"A false accusation...?" Marcus asked, his voice quivering.

"I'm afraid so," Riker said, his hands folded on his desk. He had a face of sympathy, but his eyes betrayed no emotion. "It appears a rival noble family laid the accusation and provided some false evidence. A few church officials were overzealous and called in the inquisitors. It's unfortunate, but it happens. The noble family who made the accusation will be held to account for their actions."

Marcus couldn't breathe. His throat tightened and his stomach churned painfully.

"They were innocent..." he wheezed.

"Deeply regretful," Riker said quickly. "I hope this won't color your opinion of the inquisitor's office. They're right more often than wrong."

Marcus was no longer responding. His vision was narrowing, and he was near to passing out. Apparently sensing this, the bishop cleared his throat.

"Why don't you take a walk colonel?" Riker offered. "Maybe clear your head?"

Marcus didn't say anything, he merely turned and stumbled out of the room, slamming the door. He only made it a few feet in the hallway before his stomach clenched. He found a nearby window, lurched out of it, and voided everything in his stomach. He leaned back into the hallway, his hand over his mouth and his face wrenched in horror.

They were innocent! They were INNOCENT! He tortured them! He mutilated them...and for what!? So he could get a leg up on becoming general!? So he could look good for Bishop Riker!? He had done the unthinkable...and for his own selfishness!

Marcus fell to his knees as the weight of his sins crushed him under their weight. He had persecuted the innocent! He had to be forgiven! He had to be absolved! Someone...anyone! There had to be a way to take this burden from him!

*

Marcus jumped awake, full of fury and pain. He jumped to his feet, his heart pounding in his ears. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't think. He couldn't take this pain! His eyes wheeled wildly around the room. Just as promised, his sword was now there, leaning against a wall. He seized the scabbard and drew the blade. He charged out of the room, running wildly.

He heard his name called but he ignored it. He tore through the palace, not caring where he was. He had to find the demon king! He had to get absolution! Finally, he found doors and burst through them.