Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 17

Story Info
All the monsters gather for battle...and pre-battle orgy!
26.1k words
4.6
3.1k
2

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 07/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any connection to real events or people, past or present, is coincidental. All characters of this story are age 18 or older. All monsters depicted are fictional and based on mythology or folklore. There is no depiction of real animals in this story.

This story contains multiple erotic scenes!

First scene: Reverse gangbang, oral, BBW, creampie, drugs, fingering, cowgirl

Second scene: BBW, oral sex/blowjob, lesbian, voyeurism, male masturbation

Third scene: BBW, milf, young man, animal genitals, cat-like dick, creampie, impregnation.

Brief scene of female oral.

Fourth scene: Gangbang, hand job, foot job, creampie, anal, oral, bukkake (there is mention of M/M, but no scene)

Fifth scene: threesome, furry, nonhuman sex/monster sex, animal genitals, knotting, creampie,, oral sex/blowjob, redhead, big cock, excessive cum, doggy style, M/M/F

Sixth scene: M/F, rough sex, angry sex, breath play, choking, magic, mind control, doggy style, maledom, creampie, dirty talk

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

I am SO SORRY this took so long! I had no intention of making people wait so much! I will try to finish the next one much more quickly than before! I AM ALMOST DONE!!!

***

It had only been one day since the second crusader army had arrived, but already the people of Demon's Oasis had prepared a caravan. Their efficiency impressed Marcus. It only took a single night for them to gather camels, pack supplies, fill canteens, and even prepare a fancy saddle just for Lilly. It was made of beautiful velvet and sported an umbrella over it to shield her from the merciless sun. It truly made the large procession feel like it belonged to a queen. Lilly, however, didn't have time to be impressed. She had spent the past day and night calling every monster in the desert to her side. Virtually all of them obeyed...but not all did so willingly.

As she walked out of her palace to join the caravan, she had her eyes on the ground. Two servants were accompanying her. One was scrambling to keep up with her, holding an umbrella over her head. The other was the chief maid, Jadira, who was talking quickly. Marcus, who was already standing by the caravan, watched the scene anxiously, wondering what was happening. Lilly looked agitated, and an agitated demon had to be a bad thing.

"I just think with you gone," Jadira said. "it would be best if some form of leadership stayed behind at the palace!"

"You're the head maid Jadira," Lilly responded, clearly annoyed. "You don't exactly make life-and-death decisions."

"All the same, the palace will need attending to and I feel my place is here!" Jadira defended.

"Unless you trained your staff wrong, I'm sure they can handle it. Are you so bad at your job that you never taught anyone what to do?"

"No...I wouldn't say that..." Jadria mumbled, cutting her eyes to the side. "I just don't agree with this decision, my lady! My place is at the palace, and I fear that so many people leaving on such a dangerous mission..."

Lilly ground to a halt, turning her blazing pink eyes on her maid. "For fuck's sake Jadira, do what I say! I'm the queen here, not you! I have enough to worry about with the army coming to kill us all! If you insist on no more brands so you can keep your face all pretty, then you are going to spend the few years you have left doing my bidding! Do you understand me!?"

Jadira flinched and grunted. Her face, the only part of her face without a demon brand, was wrinkled in frustration. She clearly wasn't used to being told what to do, but she was in no position to refuse.

"As you wish!" the maid said bitterly. "Just let me give the other staff instructions!"

Lilly rolled her eyes. "Fine. Make it quick!" The queen resumed her walk. She approached the camels and began examining them, making sure they had all things that were required. Marcus, who had heard everything, slowly made his way up to her. It was clear that Lilly was deeply troubled by the war that had been thrust upon her, something Marcus was actually familiar with. Jadira being difficult likely fanned those flames even higher. It wasn't a good idea to have one's general in a foul mood, especially before battle and ESPECIALLY if they were a demon. Although he was technically on the opposing side...he didn't want Lilly to suffer some terrible fate. He decided to help calm her down.

"That woman, Jadira," he began, trying to get her to open up. "what's wrong? Why doesn't she want to leave?"

Lilly sighed and shook her head. "She considers the palace her personal domain. We rarely ever leave it since father died. It's her home and it's comfortable, but I'll be damned if she spends her final years indoors obsessing over the bedsheets."

Marcus glanced over to the head servant. She was a distance away, rattling things off to another one of the maids who was desperately trying to keep up. Every inch of Jadira's body was covered in those demon brands that extended her life...everywhere but her face.

"She's refusing to get another brand?" Marcus asked.

"She says it's her face and she doesn't want it covered," Lilly replied bitterly. "She'd apparently rather die on me than give up any of her vanity."

"How long has she lived?" the colonel asked.

The queen paused for a moment, grinding her teeth. "Centuries. I'm not sure how long, she refuses to say."

"Maybe she's had enough. Maybe she's lived long enough."

Lilly's eye began twitching. "Well, I refuse to understand that perspective! Wishing for death is stupid and if I didn't love her, I would wrestle her dumbass to the ground and force one directly onto her fucking forehead!!!"

Now it was Marcus's turn to flinch and grunt. Lilly was a demon. As far as anyone could tell, demons did not age and if they did, it wasn't perceptible to humans. To a being that was effectively immortal, choosing to die must have seemed absurd. Jadira had also been around Lilly's entire life. After losing your father, losing the closest thing to a mother was probably a pain she didn't want to experience.

"You can only keep her close and respect her decision," Marcus said. "She's like an elderly person who has lived so long that they are ready to let go."

"You humans and death..." Lilly muttered, pouting. Marcus had to stifle a little chuckle. She was being a little childish, which was a side he hadn't seen of her before. The thought of Jadira dying probably brought out her immature side. No one wanted someone they loved to pass on.

Finally, the queen waved him off. "Whatever. I'm getting her out of this place for a while! She's going to travel a little before her stupid, stupid, STUPID death!" The demon turned towards Jadira who was still lecturing her poor maid, who was nodding along. "Let's go Jadira!"

"Yes, my lady!" Jadira said. The head of the household didn't actually leave. Instead, she turned back to the servant. "Now the sheets need to be changed every night. I will check! The soaps and the oils need to be cleaned at least twice a week. If any of them are half gone, they need to be given to the maker in town so he can reuse...!"

Without a word and with a grimace, Lilly stomped over, her skin briefly exposed to the sun. She grabbed Jadira's arm so hard there was a smacking sound, and the demon began physically dragging her away. Jadira, however, kept trying to give instructions, her volume slowly increasing as the distance grew. As she reached the camels, she was practically screaming about the draperies in the guest rooms. Entirely lacking any grace, Lilly physically grabbed Jadira by the waist and lifted her above her head like she was a rag doll.

"GET ON THE FUCKING CAMEL!" Lilly screamed as she threw the chief maid onto the back of the animal, which let out a loud bellow and began running indiscriminately, causing chaos. Marcus slowly raised his hand to his forehead. It would appear his attempt to calm Lilly down hadn't worked at all. He really, really, REALLY didn't need some sort of family drama on top of that. Then again, he might not have a choice in that.

Once the camel had been corralled and Lilly managed to shut Jadira up, they finally set out. The armies had begun their journey to battle.

*

The city of Tarbat was a hive of activity. A constant stream of crusaders was pouring from the port, and they never seemed to stop this time. The camp they made outside of the walls was growing quickly and was becoming a city in its own right. There was so much buying of odds and ends that Tarbat was quickly drowning in gold and becoming empty of supplies. In all the chaos, no one noticed Adrum with a young woman. The two walked down an empty street, heading towards a familiar, but unwelcome, shop.

"Why do we need the doll freak, exactly?" Catarina demanded.

"It's part of the plan," Adrum replied flatly.

"Right, the plan you got from that magic exploding...palm leaf bird thing," Carina replied unsurely. The first thing that morning, some sort of magic construct descended to meet Adrum. He took a letter off the weird bird thing before it exploded into leaves, quite violently. "You still won't tell me what it said."

"I'm not allowed to share it yet. You'll learn soon enough."

"And we need...that guy?" Catarina motioned towards the doll shop they were approaching.

"Yes, we do. There's a reason the doll mages have been kept in this city. Hamid is the last one of them...well the last one of them that anyone knows about."

"I'm sorry, what!?" Catarina asked loudly.

"Not important. Go on. I have to keep an eye on you." Adrum motioned towards the door. The young woman grinned smugly and put her hands on her hips. She strolled towards the entrance.

"Keep an eye on my ass, more like!" she teased, opening the door. Adrum sighed and closed his eyes. This woman was going to drive him crazy...in more ways than one. Well, he made his bed, now he had to lie in it. He followed her inside, noticeably keeping his eyes away from her appealing backside.

When they entered, they found the shop empty and dark. From the back, however, there were rhythmic sounds and moans.

"Oh, I don't need to hear this!" Catarina whined, covering her face.

Hamid also made a low growling noise before speaking. "Hamid! Stop you're doing and come out!" All of the noise stopped. There were a series of scrambling and clanging noises for several seconds before Hamid clambered out of the back room, clearly sweaty.

"Adrum! What a surprise!" Hamid said. Then his eyes found Catarina and he backed away a little. "And you brought her..."

Catarina grinned smugly and crossed her arms. She liked the fear in his eyes.

"We've got orders," Adrum continued. "You need to get yourself cleaned up and come with me."

"Orders?" Hamid asked, sneering. "From who?"

"The demon," Adrum replied.

"Why would he be giving us orders?"

"The crusade!"

Hamid opened his arms in confusion. "Isn't kind of over? They lost."

"The new one!"

There was more silence as Hamid glanced back and forth.

"Have you not been outside?" Adrum demanded.

"Uh...I haven't really had any desire to go outside?"

"Oh god...!" Catarina groaned, covering her face again.

Now it was Adrum who crossed his arms in frustration. "Get your shit together, get your new doll woman, and get ready to march! We have somewhere to go!"

"Alright! Alright!" Hamid said. "Is uh...the blonde coming with us?"

"NOW!"

"Okay! Geez, just let me...uh...go unhook Marisa and um...Marisa 2..." Hamid shuffled towards the back room, disappearing once again.

"Do we seriously need him?" Catarina demanded. "I mean absolutely, like literally no other way? Can't you just turn into a frog again and crush them?"

"I can't turn back for a few months once I reactivate the spell," Adrum explained. "I can't fight them as I am now, as I don't know how effective those arcane knights are. I knew someday we would face something like this. It's why I never let the doll mages die out. Hamid has broken a lot of rules and caused a lot of terror in this city. It's time for him to pay Tarbat back."

Catarina clicked her tongue and glanced around the shop, eyeing the rows of creepy puppets. How could this city depend on a guy like this?

*

A few hours later, the group of four were walking out of the city and into the desert. Adrum led the group, with Catarina by his side. Quite a distance behind them was Hamid and Marisa. It was clear Hamid was keeping Catarina as far away as possible, something she relished. Marisa, dressed in a long robe to hide her new doll joints, was trying to convince him, in vain, that he didn't really need to fear her sister.

As they moved along the coast, they finally approached a nondescript outcropping of rocks. It looked no different from any other, which confused all of Hamid's companions. He led them around to a small cliff which faced the ocean. He stopped at the rock face and raised his hand. The moment it touched the stone, it instantly dissolved away. Everyone looked on in surprise, as now there was a short passageway to a door.

"Hamid, open this," Adrum ordered. The doll mage glanced around, confused for a moment. He then stared at Catarina, apprehensive to approach anywhere near her. Adrum rolled his eyes and waved off the young blonde. Catarina grimaced, but slowly strutted away, giving Hamid some distance. He scuttled forward towards the door, still giving her a side-eye. Once he got close, however, he saw symbols on the entranceway. He recognized them. They had been in the doll mage spell book he had found, the same one that gave him the ability to turn Marisa in the first place. After giving Adrum an odd look, he stepped forward. He quickly touched each symbol, lighting them up in turn. Once they were all lit, the stone doors creaked open. Hamid leaned inside before instantly popping back out, now giving Adrum a serious look.

"What the hell is this!?" he demanded, pointing.

"It's why you're here," Adrum replied.

"That is an army of dolls!" Hamid shouted. In the underground cavern were wooden humanoid figures. They had no faces, but they were all armed with weapons, swords, bows and arrows. They were all perfectly lined up, as if ready to march out at any moment.

"Your ancestors built them," Adrum explained.

"What? When? Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"Why didn't anyone tell you that there was a hidden secret army that only doll mages could control?"

There was a pause as Hamid shifted uncomfortably.

"Okay, fair enough..." the doll mage muttered. "Why is it still here?"

Adrum took a deep breath and turned to gaze out towards the ocean. "When the doll mages tried to conquer the desert, I tried to avert it. When they built an army of wooden dolls, I either sealed them up or destroyed them. When they tried to gather to coordinate, I would send the people in Tarbat to break them up. When they tried to find allies, I would go and sabotage it. I thought that if I thwarted them long enough, they would give up. Then they went too far. They created a method to turn people into dolls...what you ended up doing to Marisa. Having feeling, thinking, magic-capable soldiers who could never disobey would tilt the odds in their favor. I didn't notice until they had already transformed hundreds. It was a step too far. I lead an army against them and the majority of them were slaughtered."

Adrum didn't speak for a few moments, as if he was hesitant to continue. "I made a mistake. I thought I knew everything about magic, and I could undo what they did to the people they transformed. I was wrong. The magic was too specific, too delicate, too intricate. I couldn't brute force my way through it. The dolls couldn't eat, drink, or even move. We tried everything, but they only wasted away. Families watched them slowly die, and there was nothing I could do. I decided that could never happen again. So, I forced the doll mages to live in the city where I could keep an eye on them, but I never did anything to stop the prejudice people felt. Centuries later, the city rioted, and they finished off your people, all but you. It happened again, more slaughter."

The frogman looked up at the boy he adopted. It was the same look he had given Hamid the first time the boy mentioned he was a doll mage in that city square decades ago. Hamid thought it was disgust for what he was. He carried that feeling of rejection his whole life. It was only now that he knew the truth. It was disgust Adrum carried for himself.

"I didn't know what to do with you," the frog-man continued. "You and Renard were the result of my mistakes. I sat on that beach and allowed the prejudices fester until it consumed so many people. What was I supposed to do with the two of you? I could teach you how to fish. I couldn't teach you how to be a doll mage or a fox-man. Now Renard is probably dead, you ended up doing what your ancestors did, and the city is under threat. I can't fix any of that, but you can use your powers to help protect the city. Maybe it will fix something."

Neither of them spoke for several moments. They never expressed emotions to each other, and they didn't know what to say at that moment. Hamid finally sighed, feeling as if a great weight had been lifted off of him.

"I guess I don't want the city I live in to burn to the ground," he finally said. "I'll use these things to defend the city, and afterwards I'll burn them. Then we never mention any of this shit ever again."

"Agreed," Adrum stated.

As if he finally snapped out of it, Hamid grinned a little. He smacked Adrum on the behind, shocking the frog man, causing him to jump a little.

"Probably could have told me all that stuff a little sooner, huh dad?" the doll mage asked, clearly trying to get under his skin. Adrum gave him a blank stare for a moment. Then he grinned superficially and let out a fake laugh. Both cackled hollowly for a few seconds before Adrum reached up and grabbed the collar of Hamid's clothes. "Hey, what are you...?"

"Oh Catarina!" Adrum cried.

"No no no no no! I was kidding! It was a joke! No...NO!" Before Hamid could tear himself away, the blonde fury woman hard-tackled him to the ground. Catarina furiously began punching and kicking Hamid as he tried to protect himself by curling into a ball. Adrum crossed his arms and watched with some satisfaction as his son was given a beating he definitely deserved for something.

"Seriously?" Marisa complained from behind all of them. "How long is this going to go on?"

"A little longer," Adrum replied flatly. Hamid wasn't a hero...not yet anyway. Heroes had to take their licks first.

*

It only took a few days for the Demon Queen's caravan to reach their destination. It was an oasis Marcus hadn't seen before. From a distance it looked lush and was partially surrounded by crumbling rectangular wall. It looked like it had been abandoned long ago, which the crusader didn't understand why. It appeared to have all kinds of trees and plants, it was certainly livable. Why would a group of people leave such a place?

Before they could get closer, however, the caravan ground to a halt. Marcus leaned off his camel and gazed ahead. He instantly groaned and closed his eyes. It was Lilly and Jadira again. They were off their camels and were bicke ring. Knowing this could go on for a while, Marcus lowered himself off his camel and quickly marched to the front of the line.

"Absolutely not!" Jadira shrieked. "I refuse! I'm not going there!"

"It's not like you ever lived there!" Lilly screamed back. "Stop being dramatic! You're older than most of the sand in this desert! Act like a grown up!"

"You don't understand what it's like! You can't just tell me to grow up! I'm not going!"

Marcus marched close and put up his hands between them.

"Can you not do this in front of everyone?" he asked. "Leaders have to put up a united front!"

123456...8