Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was just seeking another high. He only wanted to dump all of his pain and semen inside of her. It was without love. It was mechanical, animalistic. He felt like a monster, only using the beautiful woman beneath him as an object to sate his lust and addiction. It made him so angry and horny he couldn't even see straight.

"Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT!" he yelled, desperately trying to hit a new climax. Lilly, having slightly recovered, reached back with one of her hands. She grabbed his own, lacing their fingers together.

"It's alright Marcus," she said, breathless. "Just let it all out. I can take it. Give it all to me.

Marcus growled in frustration as he slammed into her so hard, she collapsed onto the ground. He lay on top of her, grabbing onto her neck again. She held onto hand lovingly as he buried himself into her completely, physically and emotionally. He erupted inside of her, as thick and heavy as it was the first time. Lilly trembled as not only his semen, but his feelings poured into her. They both used each other, each of them getting what they needed., whether they wanted it or not.

*

Talia realized what was happening when she heard all the moaning and howling outside. She had to find somewhere to hide, lest some errant monsters come wondering by and seize her. She doubted they would show her mercy, even if she said she was pregnant. After peeking out of her tent and seeing Eliza being licked out by hellhounds, Talia quickly sprinted away. She found some thick foliage near the oasis and hid inside of it. She sat in silence, listening to the sounds of sex echoing all around. She could see from across the oasis that thick clouds of pink mist were shooting in the air. The alraunes were also horny, but couldn't find any victims, so they were left with no way to find relief.

Surrounded by all this madness, Talia was instead lost in thought. Renard was probably in one of the most dangerous places in the world right now. The foxman had originally set out into the desert to find the dark-eyed tribe. They were here, among the demon queen's forces. The two of them could find a new place to live among them. They could both have a new start...provided he made it back to her. Talia gazed up at the sky, trying to hold back her tears. She normally wasn't this emotional, but that was probably something she was going to have to get used to considering her condition. She stared at the emerging stars, the knot in her chest refusing to go away. She couldn't help but wonder if would it would be in bad taste to pray to Vordan for Renard's safe return? At this point it probably couldn't hurt. He was the father of her child. She needed him to come back. She needed him to be safe. Whatever it took, he had to come back to her.

*

Marcus and Lilly lay on the floor of the tent, catching their breath. Despite the abuse Lilly had suffered, she didn't have a mark on her. The only evidence of what they had done was the sweat and sand covering her skin. The demon sat up, pulling her wet hair from her face. She had consumed a huge amount of Marcus's pain again. The magic she had built up from it was insane at this point. All the same, she would keep eating until he felt better. She stood up and stretched. Despite everything that had just happened, she resisted the urge the sleep. She went back to the tub of hot water and picked out a wet cloth. She began wiping herself off, trying to get clean again.

"I don't want to keep doing this,"

Lilly jumped a little and turned around. Marcus was sitting up. He looked tired, but largely emotionless. It was the first time he hadn't passed out after sex with her, apparently beginning to adjust to it. Right now, he was completely free of any of his entangling, painful emotions. It was like all the defenses around his soul were down and she was speaking from his core. Lilly paused, unsure if she should talk to him in this state. He may say things he didn't want her to know. All the same, she couldn't resist.

"I know you don't," she finally said. "I made you addicted and now you have to come to me when you feel anything strong. I'm sorry."

"I don't want to have sex like that," he clarified. "I want it like the first time we did it. It was nice and peaceful. We were affectionate and I got to hold you. I want to go back to that."

"O-oh..." Lilly muttered, blushing. She hadn't been expecting him to say something like that.

Marcus let out a sigh before continuing to talk. "All of this has been because of me. My soldiers mixing with monsters, the crusades happening in the first place, and even my meeting with you. I did all this."

"You were manipulated! We both know that!"

"I was still gullible. I was oblivious, and now so many people are dead, and many more are going to die." Marcus gazed down at the ground. "I wish it would stop. I wish it would all stop. I wish I had met you under different circumstances. I wish you weren't a demon, and that fact makes me feel even worse. You are who you are. I'm the one with the problem. I've been told all my life how evil your kind is, and I still can't get over that belief. You're a demon, but you're also the kindest, most beautiful women I've ever met. How can I justify what I believe with the love I have for you? What am I supposed to do? Sometimes I wish I had gone on The Long Walk. At least then I wouldn't have to think about you like that anymore."

Lilly flinched before her eyes softened. All of his negative emotions were numbed, and he was just pouring out how he really felt without any filter. Lilly began to feel guilty about hearing all this. She turned and walked over to him. He stared up at her with a blank expression. She got on her knees, grabbed his head, and pressed against her naked chest. She pet his head softly and lovingly.

"Don't talk anymore," she whispered. "Don't think about it. It'll be over soon, then we can really talk. Just you and me, the real you, not the numb you. So don't talk now."

Marcus seemingly obeyed. He reached up and wrapped his arms around her body. Just like that they held each other, not saying anything. The battle was coming, but both of them truly wished it wasn't.

1...345678