Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful," the redhead said dreamily.

"If you say so," Talia groaned. "I'm going to go lie down now." The blonde crusader turned and began making her way back to the tent. Eliza lingered for a few moments more, still smiling. This was Hound's moment, so she would let him have it. She turned and began walking away, happy and sad at the same time.

Suddenly, something clamped onto her arm. She jerked her head around to find that it was Hound, who gripped her gently with his teeth. He began pulling her towards the pack of hellhounds.

"Oh!" Eliza exclaimed. Hound stopped her right in front of the pack. He began howling next to her, like he did with all of the others. "Wait, are you...?" The other monsters stepped forward, sniffing her. She smelled like a hellhound. They all began bounding around her, howling and barking excitedly. She had been accepted as one of them. Eliza felt her body begin to tremble as her eyes welled up. Hound never had any intention of leaving her behind. He leaned forward and licked the tears from her cheek. She hugged him around the neck, knowing she would never be alone.

*

It took a lot longer for Colonel Lionheart to return than Lilly thought. The sun had set below the horizon and the stars were dotting the sky when he entered the tent. The demon queen, sitting on her throne, let out a relieved sigh before she stood up. No one else was in the tent. They were alone.

"I'm sorry Marcus," she said.

"Don't...don't apologize to me!" the crusader said through gritted teeth. She could tell that the addiction had its grip on him. His face was red and there was an uncomfortable protrusion from his pants. When he saw her gaze fall on his crotch, his face turned even redder. "Dammit!"

"It's alright. I'm a demon. It's what I'm supposed to do." Lilly walked over to a nearby large tub full of water. With a snap of her finger and a flash of light, the liquid inside became steaming hot. "Come on, let's get cleaned up."

Marcus paused for a moment, scrunching his brow.

"Do you have a bath fetish?" he finally asked.

For once, Lilly was taken aback. Her pale face burnt crimson as she became flustered.

"What!? No! Shut-up!" she cried. "It's just easy to clean up afterwards! I don't...have a thing for it!" She didn't sound convincing, and Marcus continued to stare at her. He then sighed, feeling a bit more comfortable. She might have ultimate power over him, but at least Lilly was still a fallible person. The desire inside of him, however, began boiling up again. His body craved it, and he couldn't put it off any longer. He marched forward, reading to let out his powerful lust.

*

It started with waves of desire that washed over all the monsters in the city. Over time, it spread outside of the camp, to those in the surrounding areas. At first, the waves were tolerable, but they increased with intensity and became unbearable. Unable to contain themselves, the monsters began seeking each other out to slake their lusts.

It started with the pigwomen. After hearing the Demon Queen's message, they had prepared as best they could. They fortified their camp in case the pigmen decided to come after them. There was a major problem, however. Since all the pigwomen were gathered in one place, there were in excess of two thousand of them. There was no way that Sam could satisfy all of them without dying. The pigwomen would have to satisfy themselves if that was possible.

As the waves of power came, Sam was rushed into a tent thick with incense. The moment it his nose he found his own urges boiling inside of him. There was a dozen women in the tent. They were hand-selected by Minerva by her own metric, apparently. Minerva at least had the decency not to show up herself and was acting as the guard outside. She had to otherwise the other women might try to sneak in.

As it began, Sam was grabbed by all of the women. They wrestled him to the ground, which they were used to doing to their males. As there were twelve, it wasn't like he could resist. As he laid on his back, they quickly removed his clothes, his massive erection already throbbing excitedly. The face of three pigwomen crowded around his shaft, tongues dancing all over it. Sam groaned, feeling the delight of their supple muscles. It didn't end there, however, all of the others descended on other parts of his body. He could feel their spit coating him, from his chest, his neck, his feet and even his face. It was like they were animals, desperately trying to clean him. One of them leaned over to his groaning mouth and pressed her lips to his, her tongue coiling inside. Another one of them seemed to grow jealous and partially shoved the head of the kissing one out of the way. Suddenly two tongues were in his mouth, fighting for attention. Sam quickly found himself overwhelmed by the sensation of their assault. They were greedy for his attention, and he was drowning.

Apparently tired of waiting, one of the pigwomen shoved the others out of the way. Sam only had a few seconds of feeling her fingers position his rod before she sat on his crotch. He lurched against all the women as his dick was buried inside her drooling pussy. The woman wasted no time and instantly began pumping her hips, bouncing on top of him. Her loud shrieks filled the tent. The noises she made were riling up the others. They continued fighting over him with their tongues, drowning him in their spit. After a few more moments of thrusting, the women were pulled away from his face. Sam gasped for air as he bucked his hips against the woman riding him. Before he could fully recover, something hot and went was shoved against his mouth. He could tell from the heat and the smell it was one of their slits. Due to the pigwoman's size, her pussy was unescapable. He was unable to do anything but lick, hoping that if she got off, she would let him breathe. His fingers on both hands were also shoved into hot, soaking canals. Every woman around him grinded against him, desperate for their own pleasures. They were all like rabid animals.

Without warning, the one on his face shoved herself against him and shrieked. A flood of her fluids gushed against him, soaking with him more than he could drink. The one at his crotch also screamed, bucking her hips and clamping down on him. Completely smothered, Sam let out a bellow against the pigwoman's slit. An eruption of his seed gushed into the woman on top of him. She gripped his body and kept him as deep inside as possible. Her hungry insides drank up his seed, eager for it more than anything else. As the two women had their orgasms subside, they were quickly shoved aside. The women descended onto Sam again, not giving him a moment to breathe. It never stopped, not for a second.

Minerva waited outside, chewing on her fingernails. There were pigwomen hovering around the tent Sam was in. All were red-faced and panting. The sound of moaning women filled with air, as many were trying to please themselves. When under the demon's power, not using a partner was incredibly unsatisfying. The pigwomen didn't exactly have a choice. Using the pigmen was unthinkable. They were abusive and hurt them. Not to mention they would likely try to enslave them again. The only person the women had was Sam, but he was just one man. Even sending in twelve of their most young and fertile was pushing it. The Demon Queen left them all in quite a spot.

As another wave of lust swept over Minerva she growled and stomped her feet. Her insides were aching, her pussy was throbbing, and her crotch was soaked. She hadn't been this sexually frustrated in her life. For once she wished she wasn't the leader around here and could just throw off all responsibility, but decisions had been made. She liberated the pigwomen and she intended to keep it that way.

Abruptly, someone came running up to her, shrieking as pigwomen do. Minerva furrowed her brow and the two of them began sprinted to the edge of the camp. They weren't alone anymore! As she reached the makeshift wall they built, the leader felt terror creep into her gut. If it was the pigmen there was no way they could stop them, and they would be at their mercy. Imagine her surprise, when she arrived at the entrance and found a large group of men with cat ears.

Minerva stopped at the entrance, staring at the group of caterians. They were monsters from the opposite side of the desert as the pigwomen. They appeared mostly human, but they had large fangs, cat ears, feline tails, claws instead of nails, and their eyes were slightly larger and more slanted. Minerva, despite her growing uncontrollable desires, held herself back out of suspicion. The leader of the caterians, a man she had seen at the meeting with the Demon Queen, stepped forward, his face red and out of breath.

"Our females..." he began. "we left them back at our villages. We're alone here...and we're burning up!"

Minerva hesitated. There were hundreds of male caterians gathering outside their camp, with a constant stream of them making it larger by the second. There were likely enough of them to satisfy the pigwomen. Then again, they were monsters. While humans produced the smaller, peaceful pigmen, would the caterians do the same?

Someone grabbed Minerva's hand. She jerked her head around to see a pigwoman looking at her with pleading eyes. There was also an equally large crowd of women gathering behind her, with many already groaning with lust. Minerva let out a sigh. They weren't pigmen, so that was at least a step up. She supposed a caterian was fine too. She motioned with her hand for them to join them. The males wasted no time, many of them running through the entrance and quickly pairing off. Minerva sighed and turned around. She should probably return to Sam's tent to make sure they hadn't tried to rush the poor man. Since she was older than most of the women, the caterians likely wouldn't be interested in her anyway.

About halfway back to the tent, however, Minerva stopped at a strange sight. Nearly every pigwoman found a caterian partner...save for one. That one was who Sam referred to as Sappho, the one that was clearly more interested in women. The partner she had chosen certainly raised Minerva's eyebrow.

"Wait, you shouldn't!" Jadira said. They were outside one of the tents. Sappho was holding her from behind, a horny grin on her face. One of her hands was under her ancestor's robes and the other was holding her chest. Unfortunately for Jadira, the brands all over her body contained bits of the demon's power. She felt the waves of the demon's power because of this. Sappho noticed her desire and pounced.

"I'm the mother to your people!" Jadira turned to say. "You can't!" Sappho only giggled. She leaned forward to Jadira's turned face and joined their lips together. The pigwoman's fingers apparently found what they were looking for under her ropes because Jadira gasped against the kiss and her legs began trembling. The two collapsed onto the ground, the human gasping. Keen to take advantage of the situation, Sappho moved behind her. She hiked Jadira's ropes up over her waist and pulled down her underwear.

"W-wait!" the human complained weakly. Sappho ignored her. She lifted her ancestor's hips towards her face, causing the human to put her face on the ground. The pigwoman wrapped her arms around the human's thighs and buried her face into her crotch. Jadira trembled and moaned. Sappho made out with her ancestor's pussy, enjoying the noises she was making.

As the scene played out, a few caterians who were still looking for mates stopped at the scene. They glanced at each other for a few moments and then gathered around the women. They watched as Sappho ate Jadira out. They took out their dicks and began openly masturbating at the sight. The pigwoman gave them a glare, warning them not to interfere. They didn't seem interested in getting involved, just enjoying the show.

Minerva felt a creeping sense of disgust at the show. Sappho's taste in partner was pretty twisted...but it did appear Jadira was enjoying herself. Jadira wasn't a monster, so she could truly resist if she wanted. However, the lonely human was now pressing her ass against Sappho, so her words of resistance appeared hollow. If those masturbating caterians weren't going to hurt the two of them...then Minerva didn't really have any energy to be the sex police. She turned to resume her march to Sam's tent.

Once again, someone suddenly grabbed Minerva from behind. She froze and turned her head. A young caterian, eighteen, hugged his arms around her waist. He put his face against hers, rubbing and purring.

"Please don't go away," he whispered. "I saw you when we first got to this place. I love older women with curves. You're right up my alley."

Minerva paused, trying to think again. He was far too young for her. An older pigwoman, easily in her mid-forties for a human, having sex with an eighteen-year-old like this? It was practically scandalous. However, he began panting in her ear and licking her face with his rough tongue. Minerva shivered at his delicate touch and her lust finally burst out of her. She had been the mature adult forever, and she was tired of it. She grabbed his hand and quickly dragged him away into the nearest tent, finally ready to give in.

The young caterian wasted no time. The moment they were inside he grabbed Minerva once again, mashing his lips against hers. The pigwoman allowed her desire to overwhelm her. She embraced the much younger man, allowing their tongues to cavort together. Minerva returned to her senses first. She pulled away, spit forming a bridge between them. She then knelt down, surprising him. The much older woman knew something about caterian anatomy: the males had spines on their penis. Although Minerva was incredibly aroused at the moment, she wasn't willing to get started without getting a look. As she pulled his pants down, his large dick popped up in her face.

The pigwoman's eyebrows rose. The stories were true. The young man's erection was more bestial than a pigman or human. It was completely red. All along the shaft were spikes, with a circle of them at the base of his glans. Minerva apprehensively lifted her hand. She took one of the spines between her fingers and moved it around. It was rubbery and malleable, not hard or sharp at all. They wouldn't cut her at least.

"They aren't for pain," the young man said with a smile. "They're for pleasure. You'll enjoy every moment." Minerva glanced up at him, still appearing unsure. She had to make sure. She opened her mouth and began running her tongue along his shaft. The young caterian gasped and trembled. He put both of his hands on her head, petting her through her hair. Minerva moved her wet muscle over each of the spines, ensuring each of them was coated in her wet spit. She also dipped into the valleys in between, making sure the whole shaft was well-lubed. She finally went to the head. Unlike the shaft, she engulfed the entire bud, spikes and all. The caterian let out a loud groan, his fingers kneading her hair. Minerva felt each of the head spines with her tongue. It was as he had said, none of them were sharp or painful, and now they were all wet. She pulled her lips free with a pop. She looked up at the young man and he grinned down at her again.

"Ready?" he asked. Minerva narrowed her eyes, but the throbbing inside her pussy was becoming unbearable. She reached to try and take off her clothes, but the caterian grabbed her shoulders and surprised her by pushing her to the ground. Not wasting any time, he pressed his body against her. He buried his face in her neck and began kissing and licking at her flesh. Minerva grit her teeth at the sensation of his rough tongue against her. Meanwhile, his hands slowly undid her clothing. He meandered his way down her body, letting his unusual muscle slide to her large breasts. As he swirled around her peaks, Minerva gasped and arched her back. Her nipples hardened against his assault. The caterian's paws also sank into her ample flesh, hungrily.

"Your body is gorgeous," he said in a low voice. For the first time in an eternity, Minerva actually blushed. It was clear no one had ever told her that. Seeing her embarrassment made the young man chuckle. He reached down to her legs and pulled down her underwear. He slipped them down her thick thighs and off her feet. They were soaked. He then spread her legs apart and moved himself in between them. Minerva gazed down at her own body. She could see his wet, spiny dick poking against her entrance. The caterian could see her drooling folds, red and swollen, ready for him. He slowly pressed the head of his dick against her slit and gently began pushing himself inside. As the head entered her canal, Minerva felt the spines scrape against her sensitive flesh. She gasped and pushed her hips up, sparks flying across her body.

"Told you!" the young man said. "For pleasure!" He pushed himself even deeper, the spikes crawled all along her canal, adding even more sensations to her already heightened state. The sheer stimulation was overwhelming her. They were too much! She began reaching up her arms, as if to stop him. The young man, however, wasn't keen on that. He grabbed her hands with his own, entwining their fingers and pinning them against the ground. He mashed their lips together, silencing her. The pigwoman squirmed against him but was too weakened to resist. Deeper and deeper his dick went, seemingly going on forever. Finally, he bottomed out inside of her. Minerva could feel every inch of her canal tingling and twitching against the spines on his shaft.

Without giving her time to adjust, the young caterian began pumping his hips. Minerva thrashed underneath him as he scraped against all of her sensitive parts. Her legs, the only parts of her that weren't pinned down, were kicking and clawing at the ground. Despite her moans and shrieks, the young man kept his rough tongue in her mouth, cavorting around. She was helpless against his onslaught.

All too quickly, Minerva gasped and her whole body bowed against him. Sensing what was happening, the caterian lifted his body, smiling as he watched. The pigwoman screamed as fluids gushed against his spiny shaft. Over and over again, sparks of pleasure washed over her, more intense than peak any she had experienced before. Her body rippled in waves due to her extra fat and sweat poured off of her. After what seemed like a blissful eternity, her insides stopped clenching and she collapsed onto the ground, gasping for breath. The young caterian looked even more eager than before now that she was sweaty and flushed.

"You're so beautiful," he said. "I love a woman like you," He reached down to her legs, lifting them and putting them behind his lower back. With her brain fried by the demon's power and overwhelmed from the mind-shattering orgasm, Minerva cooperated. She wrapped her legs around him, linking her ankles together. "Naturally round body and mature. This is a real woman!" He wrapped his arms around her back and resumed thrusting. Minerva instantly began shrieking but didn't resist him at all. Instead, she returned his embrace, squeezing his shoulders against her. Each time their flesh slapped together, she bucked her hips upwards, wanting even more. Mutually this time, they kissed, saliva falling down their chins readily. Wet noises filled the tent as the sounds of their lovemaking echoed around. Outside, the sounds of other men and women finding their pleasure with each other also sounded off. The camp was now one giant orgy, with desperate people crying out and finding relief.

"You feel amazing inside!" the caterian shouted. "I'm gonna blow!" A little bit of sense returned to Minerva. This young caterian wasn't a pigman. There was a good chance any children they had would be different! She squeezed him even tighter, in case he attempted to pull away. "Don't worry my love, I never intended to do anything else!" Relieved by this, Minerva desperately bucked against him harder, the two practically slamming against each other. The endless scraping of the spines inside of her drove her mad, and quickly pushed the pigwoman to the edge again. She began letting out increasingly loud screams, her insides clamping down on her partner. The caterian put his head beside her ear. She could hear him pant and growl as his thrusts became erratic and desperate. Finally, Minerva let out one deafening shout as her body became a quivering mess. Another hot gush of juices splashed against the caterian, as he let out a long hiss. It was too much. He buried himself inside her vice-like pussy and throbbed. A large eruption of hot cum splattered into her, quickly mixing with the overflowing fluids. The two of them grinded and bucked against one another, completely blinded by the bliss they were overwhelmed with. Minerva's insides coiled around him as each powerful jet of his jizz painted her insides, filling her with his fertile seed. As her orgasm died down, the pigwoman lifted her hips against him, making sure that every single drop made it inside of her. The caterian let out a grateful mewl, grinding his hips to extend his pleasure. He leaned over to one of her ears and gently bit onto it.

1...345678