Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly there was another sand avalanche. Holdin turned towards the noise to see that a part of the dune walls had blown open, revealing a small gap from which they could escape. There was someone standing there, however. It was a monster woman, one whose appearance shocked Holdin. She was human-shaped, but serpent-like. Her entire body was covered in lined scales, like a snake's underside. She had a long, reptile face and slit eyes. She was also completely naked. She reached up to her breasts and squeezed them before turning around and shaking her butt at them. She exposed her nethers and wagged her serpent-like tail. Holdin curled his lip in disgust. Some snake-woman was trying to entice them? Her very appearance was bizarre and abhorrent. Much to Holdin's shock, however, he was in the minority opinion. His men stampeded around him, pushing him forward to the gap. All of the men with pink dust on them were howling and crazed, clamoring after her. The royal guard attempted to shout at them but accomplished nothing. The snake woman cackled and slapped her large ass cheek at them, before she scrambled away. The mob moved as one, cascading out of the basin into a single, tight exit.

Although the majority of the men charged their way out, a few were left behind. Some had been crushed to death by the mob, but some just struggled to get up after they were trampled. Three near the center staggered to their feet. They had gotten a strong dose of fresh dust straight from the source. They whirled around, bleary-eyed and weak. Suddenly someone was standing over them. They turned to see Rose in her glorious blue nudity. She licked her lips and rocked her upper body back and forth, causing her breasts to shake. At the sight, the three men felt an uncontrollable wave of lust explode inside of them. It didn't matter that she wasn't human. If anything, her bizarre appearance turned them on more. It was forbidden and would be wild and exotic. The three men scrambled over to her, hunger in their eyes. Rose giggled happily. She fell to her knees, holding out her hands and opening her mouth. The desperate soldiers ripped off their armor and dropped their pants. Their ample erections were already throbbing, ready for her attention.

Rose smiled with glee as the head of three dicks poked into her face. She was starving at this point, but there was a process needed to get this done. For stationary alraunes, when the flower opens it signals them to start producing the enzymes they need to transform their prey. Since she no longer had her stump, she needed to sample their semen first. This would tell her body to start producing the honey she needed to transform them. Rose wrapped her soft hands around two of the shafts and swiped her tongue across the third. All three of the men began panting and groaning. Rose's soft lips enveloped around the head, and she gently sucked. She could feel the dick throb excitedly inside of her mouth. The man began pumping his hips, using her soft orifice like it as a pussy. Apparently pleased, Rose bobbed her head in unison, giving him more pleasure. After only a short time, the man's hips began to tremble. Rather than let him get off, she popped her mouth free and switched. She began pumping it with her hand and put one of the other dicks inside of her mouth. She quickly coiled her tongue around the new one, tantalizing it. A little work later, it was swelling and throbbing. She finally switched to the third, letting it pump against the inside of her cheek, using her skin like a sleeve. Once he was ready to blow, she released it. She brought the head of all three dicks together and ran her blue tongue over it. She expertly circled all three of them, taking great care to polish each of their glans. All three trembled and groaned, their shafts throbbing. Finally, all at once, their dicks swelled, and they bellowed. Each of the dicks spewed their semen onto her tongue. She opened her mouth wide and let the torrent of jizz coat the insides. Her orifice quickly filled, to the point where it nearly overflowed. Finally, the men's torrent ended. The dust had increased their pleasure so much that they were drooling like animals. Each of them panted in exhaustion and collapsed onto the ground, trying to catch their breath.

Rose, meanwhile, rolled the semen around in her mouth, making sure to get a good taste of it. As she felt her body heat up, she swallowed. Once it hit her stomach, she closed her eyes and shivered. She felt waves of tingling pleasure wash over her as her whole body began to shift. Her insides throbbed as they began producing the transforming fluids inside of her. The blue hue of her skin slowly morphed into green, matching the leaves on her head. Her eyelids fluttered as a feeling of euphoria came over her. Now she didn't feel just normal hunger, it was an overwhelming need to consume. Entering a frenzy, her eyes fell on one of the men.

The soldier had just caught his breath, but his erection was still tall and throbbing. If anything, it was harder than before. When he lifted his head, he quickly discovered that Rose was in front of him, crawling like a cat. Still completely drunk on her dust, he couldn't resist her. She pushed him back onto his back and hovered over his crotch on her knees. She reached down to her folds and pried them open. In contrast to her new green skin, the insides were bright pink. Sexual fluids were drooling out, and the flesh was pulsing, ready for attention. The man's eyes were as wide as they possibly could as he growled like an animal. His hands shot up and clawed at her skin, trying to pull her down. Rose smiled smugly, knowing this guy would soon be hers. She brought the head of his rock-hard shaft to her dripping pussy. Slowly, inch by inch, he sank deeper into her.

When their hips met, the guy began jerking and quivering. Her insides gripped and throbbed around him, eagerly swallowing him up. Rose let out a grateful groan towards the sky. His shaft scraped all the parts of her that itched and tingled. It felt heavenly, but the needy sensations returned, and she wanted them sated. She began pumping her hips up and down. The moment she did, the man began to thrash against her, completely crazed. Rose leaned down and grabbed his arms, keeping him in place. She rocked back and forth, allowing her slick insides to coat him in her fluids. Each time their hips slapped together, her juices splashed out onto the ground. As he entered her, her flesh twitched and tightened, increasing his pleasure. As she pulled him out, it sucked against him, almost as if it was a mouth. The organ between her legs was specifically made to drain him dry as a source of food, and it was desperately trying to do so.

As if finally recovered, the soldier below her growled and overpowered her. He pushed her back against the ground and got on top of her. He began savagely pounding, desperate to drill her to her core. He buried his face into her green breasts, biting and sucking at her nipples. Rose squealed with glee as she stroked his head, encouraging him. She wanted him to be rougher, more savage! As he pounded into her, she bucked up against him. The harder he ravaged her body, the more she liked it. He went up to her neck and bit into it like a rutting animal. His teeth sank deep into her flesh, as if intended to rip her open. Rose cried out, but in her state every sensation she felt was converted into bliss. The heat inside of her built as waves of pleasure began washing over her body. Her orgasm was coming, and with it her body would begin producing the enzyme she needed. All he needed to do was cum, and he would be her toy forever.

The soldier began trembling and groaning against her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. She desperately grinded against him, begging him to orgasm. She held him with all of her strength as the cascades of pleasure within her grew to a fever pitch. The man kicked his feet against the ground as he bellowed. His dick swelled inside of her, and his balls twitched. He was about to cum! Cum! Cum!

"CUM!" Rose shrieked as her very first word. She then screamed as the nerves in her body lit up like a flashfire. Every muscle in her body trembled as her grip on him tightened even harder. Her insides clamped down on him, hard. A thick fluid oozed out from where they connected. A sweet scent filled the soldier's nose and made him delirious again. It coated his dick and balls, tantalizing all his nerves there. He released her neck and let out a deafening bellow. An orgasm unlike any other ripped through him and he buried himself as deep as possible. His eyes rolled as a powerful torrent of his semen erupted inside of her. The moment his seed met her honey, Rose's body was triggered. Her eyes widened and the leaves on her head began shaking. She hooked her ankles together, locking firmly around him. Caught in the middle of a mind-blowing orgasm, he didn't fight her as she pressed her lips against his mouth.

Her tongue snaked its way into him, prying him open. The sweet honey from before now flowed out of her mouth and into his. As his semen overflowed out of her folds and splattered onto the ground, her honey filled his mouth until he had no choice but to swallow. Her eyelids twitched, her leaves trembled, and her legs held him like a vice. He was trapped, with no choice but to swallow. It didn't even seem to bother him. His dick continued to throb, and his balls twitched endlessly, the semen oozing from between them like a river. The man orgasmed over and over as his stomach filled with her honey, drugging him. He felt his body burning up as his prostate continued pumping unnaturally. As if he was being emptied of all his sperm forever, it continued spasming, emptying him out. Finally, the flow of semen stopped...but the orgasm didn't end.

Seeing he wasn't resisting, Rose released his head and put her hand on his hair. She made gleeful noises and grinded against him, finally happy. She gently stroked his body, as if petting him. His skin started to change color, morphing to a green hue. His orgasm, which had been dry for nearly a minute suddenly wasn't. Something began spewing out of him, but it wasn't semen. Instead, it was runny, viscous, and golden-colored. The second it hit her insides Rose let go of his lips, the leftover fluids dripping from between them.

"Yes!" Rose cried as her second word. She cooed in his ears as her arms and legs rubbed all over him, lovingly. Her insides began milking him, eating up the nectar he was squirting. She absorbed it where her womb would have been if she were human, feeding her hungry body. After his many minutes of orgasming, the soldier had become completely catatonic. He drooled and quivered as his climax continued on and on, pumping her beloved nectar into the maw of her pussy. Finally, after an eternity and rendering him unconscious, the man slumped. Rose gently kissed and rubbed her face against him, almost as if he were a pet. Only then did she gently push him to the side and laid him on the ground.

Rose sat up and rubbed her stomach. She had her first human to feed on. The nectar was delicious, but her hunger wasn't completely abated. A stationary alraune would be full and would allow her pet to rest until hungry again. Rose, however, required a lot more energy. She needed more. She turned to the two other men. They were standing, gawking at their green companion with sickened eyes. She had transformed him into something not human. They knew what she intended to do to them and were horrified...but their dicks were rock hard. The delirium from the dust completely clouded their judgement. They couldn't leave, not with a naked monster woman in front of them. They helplessly stood there, pumping their shafts and staring at her in terror. Rose giggled, finding their resistance to be cute. She licked her transforming enzyme honey from her lips. She then got on all fours and began crawling towards them like a cat.

*

The mass of crazed crusaders ran blindly after the snake woman, dragging Holdin with them. Finally, they began to disperse, allowing him to finally stop. He reached for his sword but found that at some point it had fallen out. He whipped his head around, trying to find one. Instead, his vision was filled with things that disgusted him. They were surrounded by monster women. They varied in appearance, drifting from having just brown skin and feathers, to like the snake woman he saw earlier. His men, no longer sane, were scrambling after them, taking off their armor and clothes. The monsters were inspecting his men as they approached. They were clearly stronger, as if one approached that they didn't fancy, they easily tossed them back with a single kick. When one of the women did select one, they simply grabbed them. Some dragged the men off, but others just threw them to the ground and ripped their armor and clothes off. Only after slipping a ring on their dicks did the monsters bother to begin bouncing on his men. It was an ugly sight, watching his men commit taboos with these horrid monsters.

"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH ALL OF YOU!?" Holdin bellowed. "WHERE ARE YOUR SENSES! STOP THIS AT ONCE!" Many of the monster women cackled at him. One even gripped her breasts as if flashing him. Even if he wanted to do something, he was hopelessly outnumbered. He grit his teeth and resumed searching for a sword, determined to take at least a few of them with him.

His fury was broken when something shattered against his armor. He was splattered in something that smelled powerful. He instantly recognized it.

"Garlic!?" he shouted, almost offended. He spun around, hopping mad. He found that not too far from him was a small monster. Unlike all the others, she was completely covered in white feathers, save for the bird-like legs. She was staring at him with wide eyes, which he thought was out of fear. The small monster turned and began running. Holdin tore off after her, picking up a sword that had been tossed away in the process. He could take this one down at least! He chased her around a dune, determined to catch up to her.

As soon as Holdin disappeared into the desert, Oren peeked out from around the dune the royal guard had just passed.

"Not too bright, that one?" he asked. Mirat peeked out from around it too, leaning on him like he was a table with her chin in her hand.

"Some people don't want a smart husband," his wife said casually.

"Is she heading the right way?" Oren asked. There was then a loud snapping noise followed by an angry shout.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Mirat said, sneering and disappearing back behind the dune.

"Poor man," the human added, following his wife. Then Oren yelped. "Hey! Let go of me!"

"All this sex has gotten me excited! Now take off your pants and bend over!"

Holdin charged around a large boulder, hot on the tail of the chicken monster. Abruptly, the ground beneath him gave way and there was a loud snapping sound. He yelled in anger as his foot crashed through a weak wooden panel that had been hiding a sandpit, causing him to fall face-first onto the sand. He growled and tried to lift himself back up. Before he could accomplish that, someone seized his sword hand and slammed it against the boulder behind him. He whirled around to fight, but there was a flash of light and his weapon dropped to the ground. When he tried to move his hand, he found he couldn't. With shock, he turned to see that his hand was buried into the rock, as if his wrist had melted into it.

"What have you done to me!?" the royal guard demanded.

"You're mine!" Sharae shouted, leaping across him and grabbing his other arm. Holdin tried to fight, but with surprising strength his hand slapped against the rock and a light flashed. Both of his hands were now restrained with his back against the boulder. He was stuck sitting on the sand, his arms wide, and his wrists melded into the rock. He fought futilely, unable to budge an inch.

"Release me!" Holdin bellowed. Sharae narrowed her eyes. Normally full of fear and innocence, now they were determined and fiery. She had finally found something she wanted, something she didn't want to share with anyone.

"NO!" she shouted at him. If he had known her, he would be shocked at her forcefulness. "You chased me! You wanted ME! My whole body is burning and I'm not letting you go!"

Holdin was about to yell at her, but she stepped away from him. She spread her legs, revealing that her feathers did not cover her crotch. Despite her bird-like appearance, her pussy was very human-like. She reached down and began rubbing her slit with her fingers.

"My insides are burning for you!" Sharae complained. Holdin pushed his back against the rock, sneering with disgust.

"Absolutely not!" he bellowed. "I will never give in to a monster like you!" For the first time, possibly in her life, Sharae's face contorted into anger. Something inside of her was boiling, likely the part of her that was basilisk finally awakening. She stepped back over to him, her fingers still going to work. Holdin tried to kick her, but she stood on his legs. Her bird-like claws dug into them, causing him to grimace and stop. He leaned his head against the rock, arching his back. He was shocked to discover that Sharae was stronger and more limber than he thought. She crawled onto his shoulders, hovering her pussy over his face.

The cockatrice spread her pussy open, revealing the pink flesh inside. It was swollen and wet, eager for him. Holdin recoiled, but with his hands bound there was little he could do. Sharae's talons circled around the entrance to her canal, teasing it. She oozed more juices, which dripped down to the feathers on her thighs. Slowly she inserted one finger. It slid inside easily, the flesh bending and giving way to the pressure. She pumped it in and out, a wet sound echoing around them. Holdin tried to steel his will, tried to ignore it, but his body was beginning to betray him. Her pussy looked just like a woman's, and his instincts were ignoring his reason. Apparently seeing him becoming flushed, Sharae squatted down, bringing her folds against his face. She held his head and began grinding herself against him, smearing her juices on him. He could smell her now, the hot, heady scent of arousal. He hadn't touched one since long before this crusade began. He had been preparing his men for battle, so it had been months since he even seen a woman.

"You want me," Sharae said, a glimmer in her eye.

"N-no!" Holdin said against her pussy. The cockatrice scoffed. Then, with alarming flexibility and strength, she lifted one of her feet off him. With perfect balance, she used her talons to cut the leather straps holding his breastplate and metal skirt to him. Still keeping her pussy on his face, she used her flexible leg and ripped his armor off, exposing his undershirt and pants. Proudly protruding through his pants was his stubborn erection, disobeying him.

"This part of you wants me," Sharae said in a low voice. She shifted her position so that her folds were against his chin and one of her feet reached down to his shaft. With her skillful talons, she wrapped her toes around his rod, rubbing it through his clothing. Holdin cringed as her careful work sent pleasure across his dick. Meanwhile, Sharae grinded her pussy against him and began to let out small moans. It was clear she was getting hotter and more excited than before. It was only a matter of time before she went all the way.

"Let me go!" Holdin shouted against her folds. "I will never be yours!"

Sharae paused, her eyes staring down at him. No longer the gentle soul she was before, she had the eyes of a hawk staring down at prey.

"Then let's make a wager," she said coldly, lifting herself off him.

"A wager? What kind?" he asked. She hopped down and reached for something on the ground he couldn't see.