Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simple," the cockatrice continued. "all you have to do is not beg to cum inside of me. If you do that, I'll let you go. If you cum inside of me, we'll be magically bound together forever. You'll be my husband, whether you like it or not. Don't beg and you'll win."

"That's all?" Holdin said arrogantly. "I'll never beg! I'll take that deal!"

Sharae shrugged coldly. "Suit yourself." She reached for his pants and pulled them down enough to expose his large dick, which throbbed excitedly. The cockatrice then produced what she had picked up from the sand. It was a ring.

"What is that?" Holdin demanded.

"You'll see," Sharae barked at him. She slipped the ring over the shaft to the base. Then with the muttering of a few words, it tightened, fastening itself to him. Holdin winced again at the feeling.

"What have you done to me?" he demanded.

"I'm actually helping you," she said. "You can't cum until I let you, and I won't let you until you beg. Our bargain begins now."

Sharae got on her knees and leaned down to his shaft. She gazed up at him with her sharp eyes and he glared down at her. He clearly had no intention of giving in, and she had no intention of letting him win. She opened her mouth, and to his shock her long snake-like tongue protruded out. Before he had time to adjust, the prehensile tongue completely wrapped around his shaft. It instantly began to coil, stimulating his whole dick at once. Holdin instantly gasped against his teeth. He hadn't been expecting inhuman pleasures to be thrown on him. Sharae tasted every inch of his dick, making sure to caress and coat it. Then she pushed her head forward and engulfed it in her mouth. Holdin stifled a moan as her hot orifice wrapped around him. She pumped her lips up and down his rod and her tongue continued to contort and slither. Holdin was suddenly being attacked from two fronts. Sharae then shocked him again when she pushed the head of his dick through her throat. Finding another hot orifice even deeper than before caused him to thrust his hips forward. Sensing she was getting a rise out of him, the cockatrice began deep throating his shaft, allowing him to violate down into her esophagus. She made small choking sounds as she did, further vibrating her flesh around his rod.

Holdin had no intention of giving up, but no woman had ever done such things for him. The constant rhythm of her bobbing head along with the tightness of her throat and her coiling tongue were quickly becoming too much. His hips trembled as he began bucking with Sharae, whose eyes glared up at him with satisfaction. He hated that look but was powerless as she wrung an orgasm from him by her savage blowjob. He hissed through his teeth, knowing that he would cum, but as long as he didn't beg he wouldn't lose. His dick began to swell as his balls twitched against her chin. The orgasm that he had been holding back for months began to well up inside of him. He felt the tingling shoot through his lower body as his prostate clenched.

And then then ring snapped tight. He abruptly yelped and thrashed as his orgasm was blocked. His erection throbbed painfully, but nothing came out. Sharae lovingly continued to titillate his shaft, as if she were milking the orgasm out of him, but that only prolonged the painful pleasure further. Slowly it subsided, but there was no relief, as his desire hadn't abated at all. Sharae pulled herself free from his shaft, a string of saliva following her briefly.

"Did you forget?" she asked. "You can't cum until I let you. I won't let you until you beg me."

Holdin snarled, feeling backed up and red in the face. "You monster! I'll never surrender to you!"

"Yes, I am a monster," the cockatrice replied. She climbed onto his body, putting her face right into his. With her hips, she carefully aimed her slit at his shaft, rotating the head of it against her entrance and coating it in her fluids. "And monster eat men!" She pushed her hips down, engulfing his glans inside of her. Holdin clenched his teeth and recoiled, but Sharae leaned forward. She used her snake-like tongue and licked his face lovingly. She continued to rotate her lower body as she went down. Inch by inch she polished the head of shaft as he was buried into her canal. When he finally reached the bottom, he was already panting and red.

"All you have to do is ask," Sharae whispered.

"I won't!" he bellowed.

"Then I'll be the one having fun." Sharae began lifting her hips and slamming them back down. Holding tried to stifle his moans but couldn't. Her insides were soft and tight. She seemingly knew how to work her hips, as her pumping motions came with a gyrating of her hips. Each time their flesh slapped together, it was a brand-new sensation as she came down at a different angle. She was again attacking him from two different directions. All the while she clung to him, her tongue slithered and tickled his neck.

"S-stop this!" Holdin cried, his hips grinding with her involuntarily.

"No," she whispered, now nuzzling against him. He could feel her breath becoming ragged and her movement sloppy. Her juices were now splashing each time their hips met, staining the sand below. She was clearly getting off on him.

"You're rock-hard," she groaned, picking up her pace. Now she was a machine, pumping into him with a fury that felt like it would burn him. He could feel the tingling inside of him rise again. His dick swelled, only bringing the monster woman more pleasure. She frantically flailed against his rod, trying to bring herself to her own peak.

She hit hers first. She grabbed his shoulders and arched her back, throwing her head towards the sky. All of her white feathers stood on end as her canal tightened into a vice. A flood of hot fluids squirted against Holdin as she trembled, pleasure cascaded all over her. Unable to take the sensations, the human cringed as his orgasm tried to barrel out of him. He tried to be ready, but ultimately failed as when the ring clamped hard on him, he shouted in pain. The painful pleasure overwhelmed him as dick throbbed in vain, desperate to unload his seed. He was left thrashing and grunting as Sharae sailed through her own peak, bleary-eyed and satisfied. As she came down from her pleasure, she was more than happy to see his frustrated, red face glaring back at her.

"Had enough?" she asked.

"You won't win!" he snarled. Despite that, there was more desperation and anger in his voice than before. She was driving him crazy, and the thought of this only made her insides burn more. She wanted him frustrated. She wanted him to be angry. She wanted him to break. Whatever part of her that was basilisk was boiling.

"We'll see," she said, licking the side of his neck again. She crawled down his body and turned herself around. He saw that around her backside was a plume of white feathers, which were raised due to her excitement. Through them he got a good view of the outline of her butt cheeks, which despite her small size were quite ample. She grabbed his shaft, which was incredibly hard and brought it to her folds again. She engulfed it once again, and thanks to the now large amount of fluids it slid it easily. Holdin cried out in frustration at feeling of her soft canal coiling around him. He knew what awaited him but was helpless to stop her. Sharae ground her hips back and forth, already rubbing his shaft in pleasing ways. Each time she slid backwards, her ass clapped against his crotch, causing her butt chicks to tremble through her feathers. The sight was alluring, whether Holdin wanted to admit it or not. It was like her pussy was a sleeve desperately trying to grind the orgasm out of him, one he didn't want to have. Sharae openly moaned as his shaft rubbed all the delicate and sensitive places inside of her. Despite already cumming once, she greedily tried heading for the second, furiously slamming her hips against him. Holdin, having been denied his own orgasm twice felt his shaft pitching a fit. It was throbbing painfully, desperate for him to finally cum and find relief. Every pump of this monster's hips was bliss and agony at the same time. He had thought himself strong enough to crush such a little monster, but she was torturing him not just with pain, but with pleasure!

"Stop!" Holdin cried, feeling another orgasm welling up inside of him.

"You know how to make it stop!" Sharae replied. She slid his erection entirely inside of herself and gyrated her hips around. The royal guard cried out at the tight, hot sensation as his dick desperately swelled and throbbed again. The ring clamped just at his moment of bliss and bellowed at the sky. The pain and the pleasure boiled together as he felt his seed building so much that it was practically behind his eyes. His body screamed with every nerve to let him cum, but it continued to be denied.

"I can feel it," Sharae said, glancing back at him and wagging her ass back and forth on his shaft. "I can feel your dick throbbing with want. It wants to cum inside of me so badly. Just let it. Just beg me."

"Make this stop!" Holdin screamed, tears coming out of his eyes.

"No," Sharae said bluntly. She put her legs in a squatting position and began pistoning her entire body on top of him. He could see her rippling body and feel her insides cavorting around him. She was bouncing frantically, desperately, clearly heading towards another climax. Her insides played havoc with his senses as her hot juices and soft flesh tormented him relentlessly. He focused all his efforts at preventing it, but it did him no good. Sharae shoved his rock-hard dick as deep as it could go and shrieked. Her inner flesh quivered around him as another wave of hot juices drenched his crotch. Holdin could only kick at the sand and let out painful cries of agony. His dick twitched in desperation as it tried desperately to orgasm. The ring clamped tightly, shutting it down. At this point he was drooling and raving, unable to take the pain and dissatisfaction of another ruined climax. He HAD to cum. He NEEDED it.

As Sharae floated down from her latest peak, she felt the savagery in her beginning to abate. Something angry and defiant had flooded out of her when he chased and defied her. Maybe it was the basilisk in her that she had never shown before. Maybe it was the basan instincts that had gotten out of control. After two orgasms she felt calmer, clearer. Her gentle nature returned, and she felt regret fill her. She could also feel the massive, throbbing prick inside of her. She could tell it was in pain. She had been selfishly torturing him, trying to break him as Mirat did to Oren. She had been drawn to him the second she saw him. His looks, his armor, even the gait of his walk was all perfect, superior. He was unique, special...and beautiful. She had allowed her selfishness to override her reason. If she broke him, would he still be the same? Oren managed to stay himself, but their relationship suffered until they could properly communicate.

"Please...!" Holdin said desperately behind her. "Please! I can't take it anymore! Please just...!"

Sharae turned her head, but the look on her face made Holdin stop. It was no longer the savage, angry little bird he had seen before. Her expression was gentle, even a little sad.

"Don't say it," she said.

"Wh-what?" he asked. She lifted herself off of him, allowing his dick to leave her fleshy prison. She turned and put one of her talons to his lips.

"I...I don't want to hear you say it," she said sadly. "I saw you marching in the desert, and you were...amazing. You are the most amazing human I've ever seen. Just your looks, your stride, your command. They were beautiful to behold. I wanted you, more than anything. It's why I lured you here. I've never wanted something so badly in my life...and I let my instincts take over. My friend broke her husband, but he didn't have that strong of a will to begin with. He didn't have convictions or strong beliefs, so whether he was tamed didn't really matter. He didn't change. If I break you, you'll change. I don't want that. I want you as you are...and I nearly destroyed you instead."

Sharae slowly lowered her talon away from his mouth. Holdin looked like he was mentally stuck. His dick still throbbed painfully, but with her off him he could think. Seeing her eyes, kind and sad...for the first time he didn't actually see the monster.

"I'm sorry, I let my want for you get the better of me," she said. She crawled off of him and reached for the ring, but briefly paused. "You're going to lose, you know."

"What?" Holdin asked.

"This crusade, it's a trap. The Demon Queen, the king died a century ago, knows you're here. She knew from the beginning. You're being led into a trap. Everything in this desert is moving on her whims, from the rabbit monsters to the city of Tarbat to us. There is already an army assembled waiting to ambush you at the next oasis."

"Why are you telling me this?" Holdin asked.

"Because it's too late. The army is already at the oasis. Tarbat has already closed its gates. There is no escape. Your army is doomed, and so are you." Sharae put her hand on the ring. Holdin trembled as he felt its grip on him release. She slid it off his throbbing prick and tossed it into the sand.

"I don't want to break you," Sharae said. "I want you as you are, so I'm going to offer you a choice." She crawled a distance away from him. "You can get off by yourself. It will be easy in the state you're in now. You can spill yourself on the sand, return to your army, and die with them." She turned her back to him and got on all fours. She reached back to her thighs and pried them open. She revealed her soaking wet snatch to him, still drooling with anticipation. "Or you can finish in me. If you cum inside me, we'll be linked together forever. You'll be my husband, and you'll be protected. Choose me of your own volition. That's what I want."

Holdin grit his teeth and tried to think. She hadn't broken him, but she got close. His dick was screaming for relief. He didn't think she was lying about the trap. It made sense. Their army was being led by a monster. The fact that he was working for this Demon Queen wasn't a surprise. He figured this was a foolhardy venture to begin with. However, he was captain of the Royal Guard. It was his duty to serve the king with every ounce of his strength. He had done it with the previous king, and he proudly inherited the duty when the new king was crowned. It was his life's mission.

Sharae whined as she dug one of her fingers into her canal. He heard the wet sound of her dig it entering, giving off an enticing sound.

"Please. Choose me. Don't die," she whined, wagging her ass back and forth. Holdin could feel his dick throb painfully. He was free of that accursed ring. He could blow his entire load whenever he liked. It was just...doing so with his hand sounded horribly unsatisfying. She had teased him to the point of sanity with that pussy. To feel it in all its complete glory inside of her made his heart pound and his dick scream to do it. Holdin took one more moment to consider. She had pushed him so far that the decision she was asking wasn't fair. Then again, the king was a petulant man-child leading them to their deaths. Why should he serve a king who didn't value his life or anyone else's? To hell with them all.

"Goddammit!" Holdin cried. He scrambled over towards her. Sharae's eyes melted into both relief and happiness. She stuck her ass out to him, giving him a perfect target. Holdin seized her small body. He lined his dick up her dripping pussy. The moment the head found her slit, he clawed at her waist with both hand and jerked her backwards. Sharae let out a cry of joy as he filled her once again. This time, it was of his own volition, and it sent tingles across her whole body. Holdin held her in place, trembling. Her heavenly insides felt even better without that ring holding him back. Her hand reached back to his, her claws entwining his fingers tightly.

"Don't hold back," she said. "Use me to your heart's content. Make me your wife."

Unable to hold it any longer, Holdin began savagely stabbing himself into her. At the same time, he pulled on her waist with all his might. A loud slapping noise echoed around them as they desperately collided. Rather than cry out in pain or protest, Sharae shrieked in pleasure. Her insides clenched him as he went in and clung to him as he pulled out. He was using her like a sleeve and her body quivered in delight. The tingling in her was increasing to a fever pitch. Her insides were desperately anticipating his seed. They wanted to join them together forever.

"I'm not going to last!" Holding shouted, laying his body over hers.

"Just let it out!" Sharae cried, rubbing her body against him. "I'll take it all! Just feel as good as you want!"

His thrusts became erratic and desperate. His groans increased and he began to lose control. He released her waist and put his hands onto the ground. Sharae continued to move with him, meeting his thrusts. She put her hands on top of his on the sand, lacing their fingers together. Finally, with one last thrust, Holdin buried himself as deep as possible. An orgasm unlike any other ripped through him as an immense amount of his seed pulsed up his shaft. Sharae bit her lip as she felt him clench against her. The tingling inside of her exploded into her third orgasm. Then, deep inside of her, his piping hot seed gushed into her canal.

Sharae began shaking all over, feeling not only a climax but the magic course into her. Her eyes exploded into stars as the feeling of electricity whipped down her spine. With each powerful squirt of his seed, the sensation grew. She could feel her body drawn to him. She could sense his presence above her, in ways more powerful than physical. She KNEW where he was, and she always would. Her magic entwined with his soul, and her heart filled at the sensation. She was finally content.

Holdin clung to her small body, his arms wrapped around her. The first blast of his seed sent a shuddering pleasure up his whole body and into his brain. By the second the tingling overwhelmed his other senses. He helplessly bucked against her. His semen filled her quickly, drooling out of her folds and collecting below them. Far longer than he had ever experienced, his prostate clenched and pumped. It was like a dam had broken, and he spewed all that was held behind into her tight hole. Their bodies jerked and bowed against each other, both of them desperate to make the mind-blowing orgasm last forever. Finally, with last desperate squirt of his dick, it ended. The two of them were left soaked in sweat and panting, having wrung their pleasure dry.

Holdin noticed that there was a new tingling, different from the orgasmic kind. It was like he was being pricked by tiny needles all over him. He felt himself physically pulled towards the tiny monster below him, in a way he couldn't explain.

"What...what is this?" he asked between gasps.

"Don't talk," Sharae said. Using her unusual limberness, she managed to turn herself around while keeping his dick inside of her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, bringing her face to his. "The magic is doing its work. Just let it happen." She pressed her lips against his, her strange tongue wiggling into his mouth. Too tired to think or argue, Holdin obeyed. They laid on the sand, kissing each other deeply and with passion. He would think about the consequences later. For now, he wanted to just enjoy the afterglow.

*

Fahad felt both frustrated and humiliated. Ever since Ermina had met that human his life had gotten more and more complicated. All of the centaurs were united in agreement as to their fate. They all made a pact and decided it was best to let the end come with dignity. Then Ermina met the horse-freak and suddenly she changed her mind. Even worse, his claws had somehow extended into Fahad. Now that human's ex-mate was forcing HIM to participate in their sick game. He was going to have to do something about that Tay, but in the meantime, he needed to not draw the Demon Queen's ire. If she broke his mind, he would die a drooling idiot instead of as himself.