Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The centaur trotted the rocky outcropping where he had agreed to meet the sick, perverted woman. As he rounded them to get out of sight, he paused. This human, Varra, was already there. She had a horse's bridle in her hand, and she was twirling it around a finger as she whistled. Her casual manner already annoyed him. When she spotted his magic-hidden form she brightened.

"Oh, is that you centaur-boy?" she asked excitedly. Fahad sighed and dropped the disguise. He appeared before her in all his glory, wearing only a dark robe on his human half and carrying the scythe. Varra hopped off her rock and walked over to him, circling around.

"Yes. Yes! This is perfect!" she cried. "I was worried you might be too big, but you're the same size as the other one. It'll make this much easier."

Fahad narrowed his eyes. "What could you possibly mean?"

Varra grinned and shrugged. "Well, a real horse can weigh like a thousand pounds. You're considerably smaller. Makes mounting me a little less daunting otherwise."

Fahad grunted and shuffled backwards a bit. This woman was quite...open about what she intended to do. She didn't seem to have any shame. Upon seeing his apprehension, Varra only seemed more delighted.

"Oh! Are you a shy one?" she said with glee. "I love shy ones! They're always the most repressed. They really cut loose during."

"I'm not some toy for you to play with!" Fahad barked. Varra's smile turned devious.

"For the next few hours, you will be!"

The centaur grimaced with disgust. The human only shrugged, apparently unbothered. She walked back to the rock where a lot more equipment was waiting. There was the previously mentioned bit, as well as reins, a saddle, and even a riding crop. The centaur recoiled.

"I'm not wearing all that!" he cried. Varra turned towards him, her eyebrow raised.

"I think you misunderstand," she said with a laugh. "This is MY fetish. Putting this stuff on you would be like putting a hat on a hat."

"What?" Fahad was quickly losing both his patience and his will to even understand her.

"You don't need to role play as a horse because you're already part horse. I, on the other hand, need a little extra to fit the part. I'm the one who needs to turn into a horse. A wild, untamed, and beautiful mare!"

Fahad glared at her for a few moments, wondering what this woman's deal was with horses. Apparently seeing his frustration, Varra only laughed.

"You are REALLY high-strung," she said. "I can work with that." Varra turned around and reached for something. When she lifted it up, Fahad instantly became confused. It looked like a horse's tail, but it had some sort of bulb on the end. The woman began licking the bulb, as if it were candy.

"Tell me something," she said between licks. "How do you deal with all that stress?"

"Right now, you're the cause of the stress," Fahad replied. Varra briefly put the bulb in her mouth, rubbing it around and popping it out.

"Oh, I know that," she said, showing no signs of feeling bad. "I meant how do you let it out?"

"I am a leader. I don't have the luxury of losing my cool."

"Aaaaahhh! So, you hold onto all your stress! Good. Good." Varra directly spat on the bulb.

"What the hell are you doing?" Fahad finally asked.

"Getting ready!" Varra turned around and hiked up her dress over her waist, revealing she was wearing no underwear. She bent over and positioned the bulb between her butt cheeks. Fahad watched in shock as she gently shoved the bulb into her anus. Thanks to her ample amount of spit, it slipped inside rather easily. Now it appeared she had a horse tail coming out of her. Varra wagged her lower body back and forth.

"Cute, isn't it?" she asked.

"What? No! It's bizarre!" Fahad cried.

"To each their own." Varra then hiked her dress up and off her body, standing in front of him naked. She then grabbed a small saddle and began buckling it around her. "Now, I am a wild horse the ranchers just caught. They need me tamed and they want me bred. That's where you come in!" After making sure the saddle was on, she reached over and grabbed the bit. "Once I've got all the equipment on, it'll be time to turn this wild horse into a domestic breeding mare!"

"Wha...what are you even asking me to do!?" Fahad demanded. Varra grinned widely and reached for something else. When she presented it, the centaur once again appeared flustered. She was holding up a riding crop, meant to whip horses. "Are you serious!?"

"A wild one needs to learn whose boss," she replied. "and you need a lot of stress relief. Take all that anger out on me. Keep whipping me until I stop kicking."

"You want me to hit you?"

"Whip me, yes. Right across the rump like a horse should be!" She held the riding crop out to him. Fahad stared at her in stunned silence for a few moments before scoffing and snatching the tool away. "Don't hold back!" Varra put the bit in her mouth and put the reins around her head. She turned around, leaned over, and put her hands on the rocks. She wagged her ass and kicked at him, braying against the bit.

Fahad stared at her with the most baffled expression he was capable. This woman was truly insane, and they had to have sex, or whatever the hell she thought she was doing. He approached her slowly, contemplating whether he was actually going to do this or not. Ultimately, he didn't want to have to explain this to the Demon Queen. He lifted the horse whip and brought it down on one of her butt cheeks.

Varra glared back at him, clearly annoyed. She brayed against her bit and kicked at him in anger. That wasn't hard enough. Fahad grit his teeth, already becoming pissed with this nonsense. With more force, he raised his arm and smacked the crop on her rump. Again, Varra brayed and kicked at him. He was hitting her hard. What was her problem? Now truly angry, he took a forceful swipe at one of her cheeks. Varra finally let out a little growl, kicking at him harder. She was enjoying it, but she clearly wanted more. Fahad snarled, a mixture of embarrassment and rage building. With all of his might, he slapped the whip across her ass. There was a loud crack, a large welt forming on Varra's skin. The human let out a loud yelp before descending into moans. She wagged her backside and kicked at him more furiously. The centaur's eye twitched. This woman was unbelievable! If she wanted to be hurt, she was going to get it!

With his teeth grit together and red on his face, Fahad went to town. He rapidly and furiously began flagellating her ass, giving her no relief and no time to recover. Varra cried against her bit as the whip left bright red welts on her skin. The harder he hit her, the more she kicked, telling him to go harder. In a furious haze, he lost all control. Over and over again he whipped her like he was trying to flay her skin. Varra only screamed and moaned. Fahad wasn't sure how long he had been whipping her, but by the time he stopped he was sweating and panting. His arm was burning, and he couldn't lift the crop even if he wanted to. When he looked up at Varra her whole backside was completely red and covered in marks. She was moaning and drooling against her bit, her legs quivering. Something wet was dripping down her thighs, clearly coming from her folds. She gazed back at Fahad, catching him staring at her. She grinned against the metal in her mouth and reached back. She drew her false horse tail to the side, giving him a show. Despite the painful beating, her pussy was red and engorged. Her juices were dripping out of it, she was clearly getting off. Fahad turned red again and stumbled backwards. This woman truly insane!

Varra took her bit out of her mouth. "This wild mare's been tamed! I guess it's time to breed her! She better prepare her stallion though." She put the metal back in her mouth. She turned around and crouched on the ground. Centaur unicorns were lower to the ground than regular horses, but all the same Varra wiggled her way under him. Fahad had a sudden urge to run, but he might trample her, and his instincts told him not to. Unfortunately, she found what he wanted to hide.

The human giggled at the sight. His dick was standing almost at full mast. Against his will, the sight of her drooling folds and whipped backside caused it to rise. It was like a horse's, although smaller than a real one. Back home Varra had used pleasure tools on herself that were just as large, so it suited her just fine. Fahad flushed in humiliation, but the human couldn't see it. Instead, she put her hand under his large manhood and extended her tongue. She slathered it along the shaft, the mouth bit clinking as she went along. Fahad hissed through his teeth, his horse hooves shuffling at the sensation. This, however, only encouraged the mad woman. She ran her hands up and down the length, feeling it throb at her touch. Her tongue slithered its way down to the flared head. Pleased at the inhuman quality of it, she dipped her tongue in the cup at the end. She swiveled her muscle around, tasting the wild musk that was exuding. Fahad's back hooves stomped into the sand, clearly feeling pleasure from her work. Varra began nibbling around the edge of the head, causing the centaur to jump at the sudden sensation. Pleased at his reaction, she rimmed his tip, creeping along with her lips and making him tremble. Varra giggled a little. She had practiced with fake toys like this. She had always wanted to experiment with something a little more real. She buried her face into the flared head. Her tongue danced around the bowl as her mouth bit rubbed against it. Fahad finally began letting out moans. Varra's delicate fingers continued dancing down the throbbing shaft. One continued to stroke the length, the other found his large balls and fondled them. The centaur found his whole dick being tantalized by this woman. Already he could feel the beginnings of an orgasm tingling their way through his horse half. How was she so good at this? She couldn't have done it with a real horse...could she???

The answer was no, actual horses were animals and were dangerous, but Varra had practiced with horse-like tools and had watched horses do it. It wasn't like Fahad knew that, of course. Varra felt the dick in her mouth and hands throb. He was getting close. Varra backed away, giving it one last loving kiss on the head and crawling her way out. She stood up and stared at him, a smug grin on her face. Fahad was clearly hot and bothered. He was also resentful about it, as he was giving her a frustrated glare. Varra loved that look. She brayed and batted her tail against him as she walked back to the rocks. After leaning over a large boulder, she put her front hands on it. Pushing her tail to the side and spreading her legs, she gave him a perfect view of her soaking folds. She patted the rock and motioned him towards her. Fahad narrowed his eyes. He knew what she wanted. She wanted his front hooves up on the rock and his back legs on the ground. That way his whole weight wouldn't be on her. She had clearly planned this out. With boiling anger and a raging boner, he trotted forward.

Varra shivered with delight as she felt his body rub against her. His two front hooves clopped beside her hands and his large erection slapped against her back. She could feel the heat and the throbbing from it. With one of her hands, she reached back and gripped it, giving it a squeeze. She then guided it towards her nethers. Because of his horse lower half, Fahad couldn't see what she was doing. He could only feel. His dick slid back along her skin. The head of it rubbed against her tail, causing him to tense. He was getting close. Finally, the head of his shaft met something solid. He gasped as something tight clenched around his glans. Varra's hand returned to the stone, and she brayed, wiggling her ass back and forth. She wanted him to do the work now. Fahad growled at her. If she wanted it, he would certainly give it to her! He thrust himself forward, hard.

Varra screamed against her bit, every inch of her filling and stretching. Her insides twitched and clenched around his girth, accommodating him. Varra gripped his two front hooves, as if holding on for dear life. Fahad was also left gasping and trembling. He had only had sex with centaurs before. Human pussies were far smaller and narrower. It felt like his dick was in a fleshy vice, caressing every inch. Varra recovered after a few moments. She stamped her feet onto the sand, demanding that he start thrusting. Fahad winced, trying to hold back the pleasure he was feeling. He began pulling himself out. Varra's inner flesh clung to him, gripping him as he left. Her fluids coated his shaft and dripped onto the sand. Once he had nearly removed himself Fahad paused, his back legs trembling. He knew that if he started moving, he was going to enjoy it. He detested giving this woman any sense of satisfaction, but it was inevitable. He couldn't stop, even if he wanted to. This damn woman was getting what she wanted!

Fahad slammed himself back inside. Varra let out a bellow of pleasure, her legs quivering and clawing at the ground. Fahad let out a groan, in disbelief at how tight human women were. His horse legs began pumping wildly. Each time his shaft plowed its way into her canal, her flesh stretched and contorted to fit him. Sparks of pleasure danced down Varra's body, sending her into moans of ecstasy. She gasped and panted against her bit, drool dripping down from it. Fahad couldn't hold back his moans either. His rod was being massaged and milked by her pussy. The feeling was unreal! Every part of his dick was squeezed and caressed with every move. He had never felt anything like this!

Varra began bucking her hips against his thrusts, wanting even more of his girth. He slammed every inch of her inside, hitting her viciously. Instead of pain, it only wrung pleasure out of her. No toy had given her this level of intensity. Despite his smaller size, his back legs were still powerful. Each time their flesh slapped together, her entire body lurched forward. Varra's fingers dug into his front legs as her back began to bow. Drool dripped from her chin as the tingling inside of her grew more and more intense. She had long dreamed of having sex with a centaur, but this was exceeding all expectations! His size and intensity were driving her insane! Varra's eyes rolled as she clenched her teeth against her bit. Her whole body quivered as she was rocked by her orgasm. Her pussy clamped and gushed, but Fahad just kept thrusting. Each time he ravaged her, the ecstasy she was feeling spiked. He didn't allow her orgasm to stop. It went on and on, his monstrous dick prolonging it as her body vibrated in ecstasy. Each time he slammed into her, a splash of her juices erupted. Both his dick and balls were soaked in her hot fluids, almost as much as a centaur female would be. Finally, Varra collapsed, panting for breath against her mouthpiece and her sweaty hair sticking to her face.

Fahad couldn't take it anymore! Every gush of her juices made her slicker and hotter. Her flesh shuddered and clamped around him, making her insides even tighter. There was no way he could take such an assault. As Varra was left in a sweaty heap, he was desperately pounding into her, the slapping only growing louder.

"Holy shit! I can't...I can't...!" he cried. Varra could feel him stop and try to pull out of her. There was no way she was going to let him ruin the end! She grabbed his front hooves tightly with surprising strength. She began pumping her hips on her own, trying to bring him to his peak. Fahad fidgeted against her, trying to pull away, but he was too close to cumming to use his strength properly, and with his front half on the boulder he couldn't gain any leverage.

"S-Stop! I made a vow!" he shouted. Varra snorted like she didn't care. She only gripped him tighter, bucking her hips up and down. Fahad grit his teeth as her insides continued to cavort. She wasn't letting him go, and he couldn't escape. He could feel his large balls clenching and his dick throbbing. The tingling of his orgasm was already rising. He couldn't stop it even if he wanted. As the first wave of the peak hit him, he lost all control. He shouted in frustration and resumed pounding his hips. Varra let out a smug and pleasing groan, knowing he had given in to her. After only a few thrusts, Fahad tossed his head towards the sky and moaned. Varra gasped as the first powerful, hot gush of his seed filled her. One single eruption was all it took to completely fill her. By the next, it spewed from where her flesh stretched around his dick. He pushed into her with all of his force. The head of his dick stretched against her cervix, and with every gush of his jizz it flooded against it. She was like a sleeve, milking every drop out of him. As Varra felt her abdomen grow warm with his seed, she finally released his front hooves and reached to her stomach, rubbing it lovingly at the sensation. Her other hand reached up and stroked his side, petting him like a horse. Fahad was a sweaty, quivering mess, unable to stop his bucking or his orgasming. Over and over his dick throbbed, pouring more and more of his semen uselessly into her overflowing pussy. Stars exploded in his eyes as the pleasure completely overwhelmed him. The tightness and softness were unreal on his horse dick. The most intense orgasm of his life flooded through him, his human half lolling uselessly above the horse half. Human pussies were amazing! This was nothing like centaurs! It couldn't compare!

Fahad's legs began to give out. Fortunately, Varra noticed and shuffled out of the way. The moment his dick popped free, a powerful torrent of his semen billowed out of her, further coating the sand. Fahad collapsed sideways, gasping for air. That was...unreal! Did all human women feel like that? Were they all that tight? That wet? He had never been drained that dry before.

His stupor was interrupted as he felt someone nuzzle his face. He sat up to see Varra with that bit still in her mouth. The moment his head lifted, she mashed her lips against his. Too numb to fight it, he reciprocated. Their tongues mutually danced around the metal, trading it back and forth. Once they parted, the mouthpiece finally fell onto the ground.

"That was a lot of fun...lover!" she said happily.

Fahad was taken aback. "H-huh? N-no this was..."

She winked at him. "Oh, like you can resist doing this again! You enjoyed it as much as me!"

Fahad stared at her blankly before gulping loudly. Terror seized him as he began to realize that she was probably right.

*

Lilly, sitting on her throne alone, scoffed and closed her mind. While she couldn't see through their eyes like she could Adrum, she could easily sense what her saboteur monsters were doing. She considered telling them to knock it off, but how else were the cockatrices going to find mates? Take them from Tarbat? Attack the other monsters? Neither of those she could allow. The attack was brief, and they weren't followed, so she would let them have their fun. They also found food for Rose, which is what she told them to do in the first place. One of the centaurs was also getting off with a human woman, and she wasn't entirely sure what that was about, but it appeared their secret was safe. Everything seemed to be in hand, and tomorrow her army would begin its march. The crusaders were at the oasis, and everything was in place. All that remained was the coming battle.

The entrance to Lilly's tent fluttered open. The queen's pink eyes turned towards it to see Jadira making her way inside. The maid glanced left and right, seeing no one.

"Are you alone, my lady?" Jadira asked.

"Everyone else is busy," Lilly explained. "Marcus wants to be alone for a while."

"I see," the human replied. "Is everything going well?"