Crush

Story Info
An office retreat revealed more than they realised.
3.8k words
4.46
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been an exhaustive minute, going on for 8 hrs, but I have finally planted my ass on this couch. I could hear every joint creak in unison, every muscle clench in protest, and every pain amplified to the 1000's as the sofa barely provided comfort for any of it. But then, I'm not one to be stingy with amenities when I find them.

This business retreat has been highly productive, but having an entire weekend away from life's distractions was a little disheartening. Well, maybe not as dull as I'm making it out to be. The team and I have bonded more than before. Drinking games may account for most of this new development. Still, at least it has opened us to more intimate conversations. One such personal topic starter is a damning revelation of sex, domination and assertiveness in a room of three males and two females. I realised my mishap 3 seconds after getting the words to pass my lips, but everyone seemed to have taken the news like I said today was Monday. It's Saturday, but you get my point.

I didn't mind so much how everyone else responded as compared to one other in the room. When Steven heard my confession of enjoying being held and fucked, he stopped midway with having his drink to look at me and smirk. I'm not sure if that meant he heard and took notice, or he thought, 'Finally! A success story to our game.' Either way, my body right now is too cramped and on edge to process the simple actions of my crush.

I had just leaned over to refill my somewhat empty glass with rum when I noticed Steven walking over to sit beside me on the couch. Everyone felt the strain of the day and went towards their rooms an hour before, but it seems Steven and I had the same great idea of idling before bed. He placed my feet on his lap as he sunk into the spot they rested before.

"I'd love to share the rewards with a great thinker, but I will fight you for this couch if it comes to it," I said with a mocking smirk and a playful tone. My best defence for lust is a lot of sarcasm. He chuckled, "Don't worry, love. As long as you make a pirate proud and share the riches in rum."

I replied with a smile, "Now that is something I could help with, but you'll have to share my cup for a taste." Shit! My body hummed at the thought of such an act. A child's play in fantasies, but all I saw was that I'd have a secret, albeit indirect, kiss.

He leaned over to repour the already forgotten rum in the glass. I stared at his arm as it extended to hold the bottle. His muscles dipped and spread like valleys in the hilltops. His skin was smooth like chocolate syrup after if poured over ice cream. I've lost my fucking mind. Sitting here a few feet away while sinking deeper into thoughts of how erotic his body must look out of his clothes. Can I be any more sex-crazed?

He must have sensed my carnal ideas as he sipped from my cup while looking straight into my eyes. "Seems like you needed this couch more than you let on. Need a foot massage?" "Yes."

I said it without hesitation. I needed to feel his hands on me.

He placed the glass back on the table and leaned back as he held one foot by the heel. Closing my eyes, I allowed myself to become lost in it all.

Now a simple rub should feel as such; simple. But when Steven touched me, it felt like satin sheets against my skin. A feather-light caress that bordered on torturous. Subtle at first until its presence becomes more unmistakable with time. Surrounding you with softness, then flickers with quick heat as it dips in and out of your curves to its next resting place.

His fingers kneaded my ankles to his will. Exerting enough pressure to send pricks of pleasure through my veins and up my leg till it pooled into swirling lava at my core. As he guided my leg with authority, I unconsciously parted my thighs for his gaze. At this time, you may be wondering to yourself, how could I say 'unconsciously' if I'm naming names and pointing out the time?

Well, it may be as his hands firmly pressed a line from my calve to my knee, I smelled a heady scent of moistness drifting up from the shrinking space between us. As my muddled senses tried to track the wave of sensations hitting my body, I heard a soft, needy moan from my lips. At that moment, I shot up to open my eyes to unadulterated lust staring straight back at me.

My breath caught in my throat as he pinned me with his eyes. All I could read from them was, "I want you." "I need you." "I won't hold back with you." "You will take all of me, and I will pour into you."

In trying to make sense of the situation, I looked down to find my thighs spread and his hands further against my leg, mere inches from the heat we both felt. As I took a deep breath to calm my thoughts, Steven leaned forward and slid one hand straight into my warmth. Cupping my heat in his hand and guiding my head with his other, he leaned in to kiss me deeply. Lapping up all of my excitement, I barely had time to hold on for the ride.

My hands reached for his face as his fingers pressed between my folds, finding my clit through my panties. I let out a grunt as the lava I tried to contain soaked my lips and panties. I fought for air as I gasped to control the shivers each stroke coaxed out.

"I've needed to taste you since you walked through the door this weekend. Give me a taste, baby."

I heard him groan the words, but I had no time to comprehend how far his lust had gone. He slipped two fingers then beneath my panties, and I felt a line of sensation from my opening to my clit. Slow, deliberate circles rained havoc on my senses. Steven's firm fingertip dragged, then flicked against my moist heat as it pulled deeper moans of ecstasy from my lips. He angled his hips seamlessly against my groin as he lifted my leg for better access.

I forced myself to keep eye contact as the fingers he used to wreak havoc before now slowly slid deep inside me. I gasped. Steven leaned back then to look into my eyes as I took him in. He smiled as his fingers went further and curled.

My body unconsciously grinds into them as I grip his shoulders to steady and find some resemblance of balance. His fingers, however, remained deftly focused as they matched my feverish grinding with exquisite rubbing. I lost the battle to maintain eye contact as my head rolled back to let out a long moan.

Steven moved his hand from behind my head to cover my mouth as he slipped a finger between my lips. Leaning closer, his very breath sent pricks of pleasure from my neck to shoulders and spine. "Suck it." Just one command and his already busy fingers received more moisture to add to the pleasure.

My hands shook as I let go of his shoulders to hold on to his wrist. I wanted to slow the rough waves while riding them as fast as my body could. I couldn't imagine what parts of me were exposed to his eyes, and nor could I care. I was euphoric with the idea that he was taking my body through heights of ecstasy.

I laid back while enjoying it all. Steven took that as his cue to go slow. He pulled his hand from my mouth as he held my leg in place again. His other hand is still deep inside me, but now he's alternating between fucking and rubbing me. My hips bucked, trying to claim release. I opened my eyes and found myself drowning again in his raw want.

He pulled his fingers slowly from my pussy and licked the juices from his fingers. "Put your hands above." His eyes slowly drank in my exposed body. With my hands above my head and one leg spread to the side, I must have looked like a gift-wrapped snack. Well, open buffet, maybe.

His eyes soaked in my heaving chest, slowly grinding hips, trembling legs and drenched panties. I saw his eyes transfixed on the scene between my legs. I felt incredibly aroused and embarrassed by what was happening. I couldn't believe I just caved and opened up my body to this man. For a fucking 1 year crush. I mean hell, my hands are still above my head. What am I thinking?

Just then, Steven's eyes came back to mine, and he gave me the sexiest smile I had ever seen. It was the first time I had ever seen it, and that made me hold my breath in anticipation. He leaned in and held my chin to kiss me. This wasn't one of those simple kisses, by the way. His hand left my leg and instead clasped my throat as the kiss deepened. His body sank between my thighs, and I used my open leg to wrap around him. Both his hands held my throat now, as his hips pressed into my centre.

My gasps for air only opened my mouth more fully to the assaults from his tongue. That just excited him more as his hips picked up a slight tempo. I groaned out, "More." Letting him know the clothes between us can't keep acting as a barrier for long. It was at that moment he remembered, for us, where we were. We were about to fuck like animals right out on the living room couch. My fantasy was domination, not exhibitionism, and it seems he wasn't into sharing our time either.

Steven got up enough to look around but did not give too much space between us. I watched him mentally calculate the distance between the couch, the steps and the nearest room. I got tired of waiting for the seconds to pass as I tightened my hold on him.

If he wasn't gonna move fast enough, maybe he needs to visualise the finish line. I dropped my arms and moved them to my side. Just as deftly, I slid my hand between us to rub against the rigid cock printed out through his shorts. Silly man. Even a mouse taunts the cat in the middle of the chase.

He tried to catch my hand before I threw him off balance, but I had already pulled the string and moved my hands inside to get a firm hold of his base. I heard a groan and looked up to see his jaw clenched and his eyes closed. He never saw it, but I smiled then.

I slowly ran my palm up against his shaft. He felt so thick. I could feel his vein pulsing. I rubbed my thumb against his tip to rub his precum around the head as I got to the tip. He jerked and looked down on me. He was greeted by my intense stare and me biting my bottom lip this time.

"Yea, fuck this." Steven then pulled me in his arms, leaving me to keep one hand on his dick, the other around his shoulder, one leg hanging off and the other wrapped around his waist. He adjusted me only by throwing me upwards to catch me around my ass and carry me up to the stairs to his room.

If these villas' doors weren't made to be pushed open, I think Steven's kick would have reversed engineered its flawed design. He held on to some resemblance of composure to tap his foot against the door to close it, but once we both heard the click of the door, I knew he would give me exactly what he promised in his eyes.

He turned us around then leaned me against the door. I had managed by this point to wrap my other leg around him, but my hands were still on his dick and shoulder. I felt like the mouse between a cat's paws. A bird that fell on the ground and was unable to fly.

I felt afraid of this possibility and what it meant. He saw all the emotions playing across my face and waited for me to process them. He then ran his fingers so softly against my chin I thought I had imagined it until I reminded myself I was looking at him. He cupped the side of my face to then rub my cheek.

"I don't want to hurt you. I don't ever want to hurt you. I am here for your pleasure and give it to you if you want, but my passion will be rough. It will hurt a little till the pleasure overpowers everything else; But know this passion is yours to have because you are the one raising it."

To punctuate his point, his penis twitched, and we both looked down to see my hand still wrapped around him. I giggled to myself and looked back up to see his smouldering look turn to humour and laugh lines around his eyes.

Deep breath.

Steven leaned in and gave me that same deep kiss as before. As his lips began their slow but deliberate assault, I allowed my body the freedom it craved as a soft whimper escaped my lips. He ground his hips into mine as the answering call to my need. His hand tightened around my ass. Kneading my flesh. I gave his dick a reassuring squeeze then let go to hold on to his shoulders.

He moved us from the door to lay me down on the bed. Resting me on my back, he held me by my hips and pushed me further on the bed. My hands naturally fell to my sides to keep balance. As we stopped moving, his fingers grazed my cheek then ran over my bottom lip. He pulled at my lip as I opened my mouth to dart my tongue over his fingers.

I kept eye contact and held on to his wrist to keep his hand in place. I licked one of his fingers then slowly took it in my mouth. He smiled but bit his bottom lip to contain any thoughts or sounds he had to share.

We are going to have to change that.

I released his hand to slide myself further on the bed and make some distance. Keeping my eyes on his face, I pulled up my sundress to reveal the only thing left underneath; black cotton panties. Above my waist, he got a full view of my hard nipples and dark chocolate coloured areolas. He licked his lips as he kept staring at my breast.

I knew my bravado couldn't last forever, so I moved farther on the bed to lean back against the villa's pillowed headboards and spread my legs. I hope that move look much smoother than how I actually felt.

I needed to distract myself from my nervousness, but I also needed to get myself off before I burst. Stephen may not know it, but I've been harbouring very lustful thoughts for him. I've lost count of the number of times and orgasms I've had to bring myself to sleep.

And right now, he is here in front of me, watching my nerves reign havoc as it tells me to run, but I'm staying. I shifted my panties to the side to give him a clear view. A clear picture of me. My wetness, my want for him. I saw him take a deep breath as he sat back and watched.

I took one finger in my mouth and did a slow lick. No sucking; no speed. I just needed to get it wet. I closed my eyes and conjured up thoughts of it being him on my tongue. As I opened them again, I could see his dick raging hard and pushing against his shorts.

I moved my finger down and slipped it between my lips. A slow dive against my clit, my inner folds, then inside me. I was thoroughly drenched, and he could see my finger glisten as I moved it slowly in and out of me. Just two strokes, then I was back to my clit, giving her all my attention. I enjoyed having my clit played more, and I wished he had noticed.

But he took more than notice. He slipped his cock out and ran his hand back and forth against his shaft. The sight was mesmerising. He gripped the base and slowly moved his hand up and down. Seemingly prolonging the release, he must have needed. At the exact moment, I moved my fingers in a large slow circle around my cit, then looked back up at him. It's like we were daring each other and inching closer to our release.

I arched and closed my eyes then. Feeling a momentary jolt of pleasure coursing through my spine. Having him watch me brought a mix of nervousness, excitement and ecstasy. Everything about the moment was beyond what I thought would happen, but now that we were here, I couldn't contain how hot it was making me.

I let out a soft low moan, and right then, he answered with a guttural moan, making me aware that he was as turned on as me. I looked at him and saw his dick, strong and ready. He stretched out his hand to me. "Come here, baby."

I quickly slipped out of my underwear and crawled over to him. Once I was a few inches away, I held his hand, and he pulled me in. Lift me up as I instinctively wrap my leg around his hips and pivot.

His dick was between us, glistening with beads of cum at the head. He was so swollen. Begging me to taste him. Feel how smooth and hot he'd be on my tongue, but my mind switched to other plans.

It's like our eyes instinctively knew to look at each other then. We looked up to both of us, breathing heavily; Buzzing with an energy that needed to be answered. "Slide down one me. I want to see you take me in."

He gave a command, and I wanted to prove I could follow it. Notwithstanding that I was already inches away from my object of desire, his saying the words gave an instant dose of adrenaline. Giving me the drive to please him while having him abandon his control.

While he held me up to give the needed support, I rested one hand on his shoulder while I used the other to curl my hands around his pulsing dick. He groaned and bucked a little. I rubbed the head of his dick against my clit just to torture myself some more. Then guided him to my opening and slid down.

The moment felt heavy, tense and tight... like a string being twined too closely. We both let out an exhaustive groan as I opened up for him, and he succumbed to my tightness. I don't think we're gonna last very long.

He used both hands now to hold on tightly to my hips while I gripped the back of his head for balance and control. "Look at me." Those words were spoken by me now.

At the end of my slow descent, I stop to adjust to all the emotions and sensations wreaking my body. Unconsciously rocking my hips into him, I gasped as the seconds passed and the pressure started to build. We never stopped looking at each other. We both held each other's eyes with the same thought. This feels fucking amazing.

Leaning back slightly on my other arm behind me, I began to ride him. Slow grinds, to medium glides, to all-consuming fucking. My moans got louder as the tension started to build. His groans got heavy, and his hands were tighter on my hips as he brought me down faster, then harder on his dick.

He didn't lie. There was pain, but it was exquisite torture. Through the haze of carnal smoke, each pinch felt like a caress, each prick felt like a lick, each entry became a massage, and every sensation became one.

Our hands and mouths didn't stay in one place. Steven ran his fingers up and down my back, cupped my breast, he rubbed my clit. I ran my nails over his nipples, sucked on his neck, bit his shoulder.

We were getting so close to the apex of our desires, but I think we both knew it wouldn't end here. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders and leaned to his ears. "Please. Let me cum. On my back. You deep inside."

"Fuck yes" was all I heard Steven say before he rested me squarely on my back and held one leg up. He slid almost all the way out then. We both watched as he glistened with my cum. I was shuddering. So close to release, but I wanted to hold out. He looked up at me and seemed so hungry. I held my hands over my head and nodded.

That simple movement seemed to have undone him. He slammed all of himself into my pussy. Having me curl around him like a sheath. I screamed just then. Totally lost as the first wave hit my shore; A precursor for the tidal waves to come.

He threw my leg over his shoulder and held on to my hands as he ground into my core. He was cumming too, and I felt him. All of him. He pumped faster as the waves grew more intense and fevered for both of us.

Our orgasm became a chorus as we both groaned, slipping over the edge. His movements moved from jagged to rhythmic as he chased the last embers of my heat pulsing around him. He let go of my hands, allowing me to glide them up to his stomach, over his chest, along his shoulders, then to his neck. I held his head in place to look at me as we both rode out the end of our orgasm.

I leaned up and returned one of his deep kisses like earlier that leaves you craving; then, I laughed.

"So I'm not sure I got it, but what is your fantasy again?"