Crush on You

Story Info
Malon always liked Link, even seven years later.
7.9k words
4.75
1.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malon and Link. Both characters are 18 during the seven year timelaspe in the game. Characters are from Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

***

In the lonely shack with all the cows present inside, Malon was too busy sorting out bedding for the horses, raking out the bad wheat straw and replacing it with a fresh load of straw. The young red-haired woman did this chore on a daily basis, making sure the horses slept on clean, soft bedding everyday. The cows bedding had already been sorted for today, using fresh sawdust and wood shavings. Malon had been a busy bee today. Her lengthy brown boots were hidden in the fresh straw, as the ranch girl continued to clean areas of the bedding, using a pitchfork to remove the wet and soiled kinds of straw. Her long brown skirt hid her backside, albeit underneath that skirt of hers appeared to be a black thong. Her long crimson locks ran down her back like a river.

A humming could be heard coming from her; a familiar tune that was often played for Epona.

It had been seven years since Malon had first met the fairy boy, only to have him reappear when she needed him most... to save her and the ranch from the clutches of Ingo, servant of Ganondorf Dragmire of the Gerudo. Kokiri in Hyrule were almost legendary creatures, nobody quite expected they existed. They spent their entire lives inside of a mystical grove nobody had ever seen. For those who knew Link's story... it would be as though they met a unicorn. Malon's chores continued easily enough until she heard a sweet hollow tone behind her playing the melody.

The 'Hero of Time' was adorned in forest green still, but had grown substantially since their first encounter. A tall, slender, lean individual with thick blonde bangs and prominent pointed ears that stuck out through the strands. Crystal clear blue eyes and white tights completed the outfit. A thick brown leather belt and bandolier supported his gear, as well as the Master Sword and Hylian shield upon his back.

"Hey" Link commented as he made his way inside, a soft smile on his lips.

Yelped at the sudden voice behind her, repeating the melody as well as a simple greeting. Turning around immediately on a single heel, Malon's matching cyan hues caught sight of Link standing before her. Snickering, Malon pressed a single hand onto her chest, concealing the yellow necktie and cream-coloured shirt she wore behind her hand. A wide beam graced her lips, and she tilted her head to one side, inspecting the blonde male as well as his familiar green outfit.

"Hey, I think I've met you before, but it was a long time ago," she mentioned, shortly before pulling a shrug of her shoulders. "You know the melody, and Epona seems quite fond of you now, fairy boy." Malon then changed the subject slightly, while her large beam shrunk into more of a bittersweet smile. Lowering her torso a little bit, Malon started to whisper. "It's not really safe here anymore, though, and you aren't safe here either. Please tell me, what's Ingo doing outside? He's not hurting the horses, is he? That man scares me so much. I've been so lonely ever since my dad was kicked out of the ranch...I've had nobody to talk to."

And yep, her hormones hit the roof everyday due to her loneliness.

The gaze that Link gave Malon was... different. Appreciative, perhaps? The seven years he'd been trapped in the Temple of Time had aged him strangely. The Master Sword had given him an academic understanding of his body, of sexuality, of 'the birds and the bees', but it was another thing entirely to actually experience it. The sensation of seeing an attractive farm girl for the first time doing wonders to teach him things academic lessons didn't grasp. But there was more to it than simple hormones. She was a sight for sore eyes... and it was welcome to see a face in Hyrule that wasn't trying to kill him.

"It's... a long story." Link confessed quietly. How could he tell anyone that for him, seven years had been more like seven minutes. At least he had some degree of good news to report on the front of Ingo. "... actually... I... don't think he'll be bothering you or the horses anymore." Link took a few steps towards the farm girl with that same boyish, optimistic smile he always possessed. "... He made a wager with me that I couldn't beat him in a horse race on Epona. He mentioned something about promising her to someone when I did and he got scared about what would happen if he didn't pay up... so he tried to fence me in until they got here. Turns out Epona's a great jumper... and I don't think the person he promised Epona to was happy. I didn't see him on the ranch... so... I think he might have ran."

"Are you alright? He wasn't hurting you, was he?"

Well-" Cyan hues wandered their gaze around the span for a little bit, a few mere seconds before Malon locked her gaze onto Link's a second time. "When I didn't stand up for myself and the horses, yes; he'd try to hurt me. But, you know, a broom or a pitchfork comes in handy sometimes-" A giggle escaped her lips after her confession, giving Link the signal that sometimes she'd whack him around the head when he tried to lay a finger on her.

Taking a step closer to Link, the scarlet-haired farm girl folded her hands demurely in front of herself, resting against the brown material of her lengthy skirt. The bittersweet smile along her lips soon widened into a beam another time. When Malon took a single step closer to the blonde male, there was only a pinch of space between them.

"But I'm glad...that he's gone; that you're okay; and the horses aren't in any danger anymore," she mentioned. "I was kinda wondering when I'd see you again-" Malon stated, letting those words linger in the air between them. "I guess now is a good time to see each other again, huh? We're both older," she hinted, swaying her hips gently in the process. "And if I'm honest, I kinda liked you...a lot...after I shared my mother's song with you."

Given that Link was no stranger to combat himself, he'd approve of the idea of thwacking Ingo upside the head... at the very least with non lethal force. Lethal force he tended to reserve for life or death situations. His blue eyes settled on the farm girl as she drew closer... a warm, gentle breeze wafting in through the barn door. Quiet as always, Link offered a smile and drew his hand behind his head "I'm glad you kept yourself safe Malon. I was really glad to see you were alright after all this time."

Why could he feel his heart pounding inside his chest like this?

"There's a lot that we should probably talk about... but I'm not sure if you'd even believe me." Did he believe it himself? It seemed like just last week he'd been sent on a quest by the Great Deku Tree. Not it seemed like he'd set out to save all of Hyrule itself. How could he ever hope to explain any of it to Malon. He gently laughed, before sweeping his left hand in to brush some of her hair aside from her face, bringing them close enough that his shuddered breaths surely brushed her cheek. "... I... think I needed to see that you were alright Malon... after all these years. I missed you." That was the simplest way he could boil it down. He missed her sweet song... her friendly face.

"I - I liked you too."

You liked me, too? Well, I'm pleased...but, not at all surprised," she offered him a wink.

When Link brushed a few scarlet strands to the side of her face, and then behind her pointed ear, Malon glanced down for a brief moment. Cyan hues traced their gaze over his green tunic, which seemed much different from the simplier version he wore as a child. Her face nuzzled into his hand somewhat, giving Link the signal that she actually liked the soft affection he gave. Lifting a hand, Malon placed this palm onto Link's chest, feeling the hard, toned muscle behind the emerald material. This caused the farm girl to giggle, while her eyes glanced up to meet his again. This hand never pulled away - not once - Malon just allowed it to stay there on Link's torso.

"I can tell you're nervous," she remarked playfully, while a pinkish hue dusted her pale features. "I am, too, kind of."

Her heart was beating as well, albeit not as much as Link's. Malon seemed pretty calm and relaxed during this second meeting of theirs.

"And you know what else, Link? This could...could be the last time we see each other, because this world has been getting really weird lately," she mentioned, pulling a frown now. "I'm worried that I'll never be able to give my father grandchildren, and that I'll die...with all my precious horses...at this age," she added.

There was a definite sensation of tensing when Malon's hand reached Link's torso. It was true... the hero was incredibly fit. His adventures had already had him facing off against terrible monsters that had given him the fortitude of a proper hero. Behind those effeminate features and that gentle smile was a body worthy of wielding the master sword. All the same, Malon's touch drew a startled noise in a way that even the most fearsome of monsters could. He was used to being attacked.. but the sensation of having someone softly caress their hands over his muscle was a new one. Through the thick emerald tunic she could feel the white undershirt beneath, and through that she could undoubtedly detect the contours of his body beneath.

His cheeks adopted their own gentle flush. "N.. Not entirely sure why.." Link confessed. "Just.. not used to being touched I suppose"

Then her comments grew dark. Those peace loving cerulean eyes adopted a determined look. "... Hyrule's seen better days... but... I'm here to save it. That's... part of the conversation we need to have..." He gestured to the sword on his back, which bore the triforce emblem upon its hilt. "... I've... come back... to stop Ganondorf and restore Hyrule. But... I promise... I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

He wished he could have made that promise to his other friends... but it seemed like that ship had sailed.

"And you will destroy this evil man, right? Just like how you made Ingo run away?" Malon wanted to make sure, and this confession of his made her frown turn the right way up. "I know you can do it...you're a man worthy, or at least I believe so," she added, a possible flirty hint involved.

Hand still rested on his chest, and as Malon took one step closer, cherry-pink lips planted a small peck onto his cheek. Usually, Malon wouldn't act this flirty around Link, but she had her moments. Being cooped up all by herself these past seven years had tortured her enough, with the only man present in this ranch being that hideous son of a bitch that Malon wouldn't dare get close to. And with Link, well, there was a possibility she's done things while being alone, such as masturbation or other things while she thought about him. (Come on, I get this vibe from her.) Her second hand rested on his torso as well, joining with the other hand.

"I feel better now that you've told me that...about this ongoing journey of yours. I think it's amazing...that you're amazing. It's wonderful to see you here today...with me," she mentioned, and then she swallowed a lump in her throat, her voice now sounding hesitant and quivery. "Thank you, Link, for visiting me...during this time. It means a lot. I've....always dreamt about a knight sweeping me off my feet one day, and I guess this day has come."

To be fair, if given the chance, Link probably would have done much the same. He had the same normal compulsions as a teenager his age should, the same knowledge, but with only a few days in this new form, he had no chance to properly explore his body like that. That thought was undoubtedly confirmed when that lingering hand upon his chest and her body stepping in towards him resulted in a formidable pressure in his tights that Malon undoubtedly felt when she brushed in towards him. The scent of a male growing aroused, if she was so familiar. The sensation of hot, excited breath. Skin flushed with heat.

".. I will. I promise." Of that, Link was certain. He wouldn't stop until Ganondorf had fallen. He'd already retrieved one of the medallions he needed to break the seal around what remained of Hyrule Castle... although he dare not disclose that much information. ".. and... I'm... happy to see you too Malon."

Link's hand, to be fair, hadn't yet moved from Malon's cheek, and when she brushed her lips to his cheek... his body responded in kind, aided by the boldness granted to him by the Triforce of Courage. His hand gingerly shifted from stroking her cheek with his fingers to cupping the side of her head in them, stepping towards her. His lips found hers in a sudden, surprise kiss as he sought to seal their lips together and thoroughly enjoy her presence, even going so far as to gently guide her back against one of the farms wooden support pillars. It was a surprisingly fiery kiss for his first... one that danced and held to her lips, and even introduced a hint of wet saliva if she yielded her lips open.

Of course, Malon accepted this gesture, and immediately pushed into this surprising kiss from the Hero of Time. The blush along her features was still present, deepening into a darker hue, This was a kiss that Malon had been waiting for, among other things. Slowly, she pulled away from the kiss for a few simple seconds, as her cyan hues stared into those matching blue orbs. Malon bit onto her lower lip, beginning to practically chew the delicate skin. Her hands tightened their grip on his torso.

"I-I've been thinking about this...dreaming of this even-" Malon admitted, and when her thoughts started to come to light, her long scarlet tresses bounced gently when she started to giggle in amusement. Giggling was a good medicine for those times where she'd be feeling nervous, that's for sure. "What if...you touched me?" Malon suggested, a small smile along her cherry-pink lips. "I...wouldn't mind...as long as it's you doing the touching," she put, because of course, consent was cool.

One hand still gripping onto the emerald material of his tunic, her other hand pulled away, and Malon used it to gently tug up the cream-coloured shirt that she wore. Lifting this shirt out of her brown skirt, Malon lifted it enough to expose her small breasts. Because of course, being trapped in the ranch for seven years didn't give her the freedom to purchase any bras from the store, and while she wore a pair of knickers, these knickers were actually purchased from one of those business scrubs that visited the ranch every now and then.

"You can...touch them if you want," she gave permission.

The few seconds that the kiss lasted felt like an eye-opening eternity from Link's standpoint. The exact opposite of the effect the Master Sword had brought him through. He could feel the brief brush of her cream shirt against his emerald and the way their bodies felt when they pushed together. It felt.. drastically different than he had imagined... exciting, tantalizing... he couldn't put his finger on why... but he welcomed the opportunity to do it again. When she pulled away, Link didn't particularly wander far... and the intensifying of his breathing made it clear that he was getting just as excited as the rancher was.

He wished he could say he'd been dreaming of it. Not only would it have been vastly better than the haunting nightmares he'd had as a child, but he could never say he'd had a dream this good. Listening to her suggestion, the Hylian offered a nod of determination... Malon seemed to have a slightly better grasp of the intricate details than Link did.

Unlike many who might have contemplated grabbing Malon's perky breasts, Link didn't simply reach out and grope. Instead, he first removed his brown leather gloves and let them fall to the barn floor, watching as the flesh orbs were exposed to him. The blonde boldly took a step forward towards her and gently ran his hands along the smooth skin of her breasts before gently kneading both in the way one might be expected to make bread dough. "Like this?" He asked softly, looking into her eyes for approval as he stepped in against her once more, that body heat drawing closer. His fingers and palms pressed inwards on the flesh.

"Th-They feel so soft..." Link muttered quietly, and appreciatively. They were soft and perky.

Snickered, and then this was followed by a series of laughs. Malon didn't think she'd actually get touched by the one she was keen on, especially since there were a lot of other girls out there other than Malon, such as Princess Zelda, and Princess Ruto that automatically decided things for her and Link. When Link touched her breasts, Malon felt appreciated, loved, and like she was the girl he had his eye on. Sure, with how the world was going right now, these girls were probably dead by now. And by how Link removed his brown gloves, Malon could tell he cared about her; cared about her enough to avoid printing any grubby bad guy germs on her.

"L-Link..." Malon started, hesitant. A leg rose up, and coiled around Link's waist, keeping the blonde male close to the warmth of her own body. "Just like that," she answered briefly "Is this your first time ever touching a girl?" Malon questioned, swathing an arm around his collar, and soon, she pressed her forehead against his. "I want...you to do more than just touch my boobs, though," she scoffed, trying her hardest to hide her visible grin. "It could very well be our last day together, you know? Do you ever wonder how it feels to pleasure a girl?"

With her free hand, Malon lifted the long brown skirt she wore, lifting it over her legs. Smooth, silky legs were on show, and soon enough, so was that little black g-string she wore underneath it. Who knew she bought THAT from a business scrub, but Malon just needed some underwear for once in her life.

"Do you like it?" Malon checked, giggling.

It was a tender touch.. and an appreciative one. Even with his strange assortment of knowledge, Link was acutely aware of how special the moment was between them. In fairness... Malon did hold a special place in his heart, one different from Zelda, Ruto, or even Saria. Zelda and Ruto were people Link was destined to meet... almost in the form of an obligation... and they were destined to work with him. Malon on the other hand was the first Hylian he had met outside of the Kokiri forest, and unlike many of the Hylians he would come to meet, she took him seriously. She was friendly. She liked him for who he was, not the destiny he represented.

Their relationship felt genuine, in a way that even his own and Saria's almost wasn't given her status as a sage.

Feeling his body held close to hers, his own forehead fell back against hers quite willingly, keeping her pinned beneath the wooden post and his own athletic body. It excited him.. he could feel the hormones coursing through his body... and when she raised her leg against him, she could feel that pressure in his tights guided against her body. His hands continued with her guidance, massaging the tender flesh and even beginning to coax the nipple as instinct guided him to continue. "I... No... you are my first" He pointed out... deciding it probably wasn't the best time to explain why.

Somehow, he had a feeling she didn't really think it would be their last day together... in fact... he questioned whether she knew it would be their first. "I would like to continue too Malon," he added, even without full awareness of what he was consenting to or the sensations coursing through his body. The hot, heavy breath against her skin answered for him. He was enthralled by her.

"... I'd like to learn..." Link added... before craning his neck to kiss against the soft crook of her neck, almost making out with the flesh as his body doubled it's pressure against hers. His eyes briefly glanced down to appreciatively admire that slender black number. "... I... do... Malon..."