Crush on You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Link found himself wondering whether she'd expected - or hoped - that he'd come by, or if she just happened to wear it every day.

She wore this underwear everyday because she needed to wear some underwear, after all, Ingo stopped her from even going outside the ranch. He needed someone to care for the horses, cows, and cuccos, and unfortunately Malon was the only one that fit that bill, whereas Talon was just a sack of shit that slept on the job. Malon kept this leg curled around his waist, as she held onto his hand, and then guided it down towards her black undergarment. Black, silky, and smooth. Surprisingly enough, Malon did shave down there, whenever she had the chance to shower at a nearby waterfall, with a very good razor she also bought from the business scrub.

"I can teach you how to satisfy a girl...but beware, because I've never had sex either," she admitted, still flushed red like a vibrant cranberry. "I've always wanted to, though, but with the one I love...and that's you, Link, or at least I think I love you," it could just be a crush she had, but when she gave him her mother's song out of kindness, that's when Malon thought otherwise. "I know...it's kind of bad to have sex before any marriage or ceremony, but I've always...dreamt of you laying beside me...completely nude...possibly in my bed, or on some straw," she snickered. "That would be nice, actually; a dream come true."

Because if it were to be a dream come true, then Malon would want to see Link more often, after his adventures. Of course, Malon never knew about Link being chosen by the goddesses, but even then, she knew he was special in some way. A real man, if that.

Leaning inward, Malon pressed her lips against Link's ear, and started to whisper. "I want...you to rub me-" Malon started, biting down onto her bottom lip gently, as her hot breath teased his skin. "Just rub me...and maybe after that...something else will happen."

At this proximity, Malon could appreciate the finer details about Link that one might miss from a distance. He smelled fresh like the forest - washing with a homemade bodywash that wasn't entirely removed from mint. Beneath the emerald tunic and white tights, Malon could feel the same firm muscles that might accompany only the most skilled and diligent of farm hands, although they were well concealed by his lithe, athletic figure. He was warm, although that was likely caused more by the quite obvious state of arousal he was in. Most importantly... she could feel that bulging length grinding against her black g-string and straining against those tights.

His hand began to roam across her bare sex, tracking towards the radiant heat of her sex as it slid slowly between her legs... and his finger began to rub her slit slowly. The knowledge was there, even if he was inexperienced.

"If... it makes you feel any better... the Kokiri don't have any customs like that at all." Of course, he wasn't Kokiri, but he was still raised like one. His free hand shifted down Malon's back... and with impressive strength, his hand gripped her ass and lifted her weight with one hand, both [b]grinding[/b] her against that bulge and carrying her towards a discrete pile of hay. "... so... we wouldn't be breaking any rules there." Tilting forward, Link slowly laid atop Malon on the straw, putting his weight against her. His hand began to rub her slit more vigorously.

"I want to be with you too Malon.... I...I love you too"

Gasping at the constant rubbing on her engorged clitoris, Malon laid in the hay, with her hips beginning to dance gently to the many strokes on her vulva. Her head fell back, as crimson tresses were now trapped in the hay stash like a scarlet river, melded with hay and all kinds of straw from the horses fresh load of bedding. Now that Ingo wasn't present at all in the ranch, at least Malon could give her hair a good wash at the nearby waterfall after this performance. Giggles escaped her lips from the rubbing, her hips continued to buck and dance, all while her hands gripped onto the back of that green tunic. Fingertips clenched onto the emerald material, sharp nails dug into his firm back through the fabric.

"Th-then, you can come back here, right? You can come back here after you defeat that evil man, right?" Malon questioned, while her hips squirmed, her voice sounding breathy at this point. "L-Link, you will promise me, right? You will promise...to come back...right?"

A wave of an orgasm was at peak, coming forth, and Malon's slender legs curled around Link's waist in the process as a way to practically hold him close. Gasps escaped her mouth, followed by a loud squeal that echoed throughout the barn, as Malon felt nothing more than numb at this point. Sweat built up, too, albeit thankfully it was accompanied by the cool, fresh breeze that coursed through the shack.

"L-Link..." Malon gasped, her back arching in the act. "G-Gosh..."

With her body so responsive to the rubbing, Link seemed hell bent on creating a waterfall of a different sort. Even though he was inexperienced, he was bold and a much quicker study than most gave him credit for. He did, after all, challenge riddles and puzzles and traps meant to deter all but the most worthy of Hylians. His fingers switched from teasing her entrance to slowly slipping inside...giving a gentle, experimental pump of his fingers made more emphatic by a roll of his body against hers for extra oomph. His lips found hers and gave her another passionate kiss as she came.

"Promise," he murmured out into the kiss. "I promise."

His free hand began to remove his own attire, which was mercifully simple. The one belt and bandolier easily unfastened from his chest, dropping to the side with a clatter as the Master Sword and the Hylian Shield hit the ground. The tunic then fell loose enough to simply be plucked off, revealing that eye pleasing body, surprisingly firm and lean with hints of sweat from the days exertion. Slowly, Link began to work his hips against her curled legs, starting to worm himself out of his white tights.

Link wasn't small. His shaft was virile, smelling distinctly of clean male arousal, fully erect at almost nine inches and thick enough that Malon might struggle to get her hand around it. It bowed upwards in the middle, with an engorged purple head at the tip and a heavy, cum filled sack between his legs. Now on display for her, Link blushed a vibrant pinkish hue and looked to the farm girl.

"I-Is this...what you wanted in your dream?"

"I-in my dreams? I mean, yeah...I've dreamt about you a lot...and with my wish for a knight in shining green armour; this is just what I've always dreamed of," she admitted, snickering, giving Link the signal that she was enjoying this. "Now I know that those dreams were all prophecy; getting me ready for this very moment." And those words were probably the biggest confession from her lips, and the crimson-haired farm girl didn't think much of it - she didn't even feel embarrassed.

Her white shirt was still lifted and exposing her breasts, her nipples hardened from the serene breeze that often swept into the barn. The long brown skirt was still lifted, too, showing her silken legs and vulva, with her black silken g-string brushed to one side. Her vulva appeared clean shaven as well, like she had just shaved her body this morning. Elbows pressing against the hay straw, Malon lifted her head upward along with her torso, and soon, she planted a kiss onto Link's lips.

For the brief moment their sexes touched, Malon could feel just how aroused Link was. A slow, delicate, gentle strand of premature sperm glistened in the daylight beaming through the slits in the wooden roof of the shed, drooling lower until it came to rest distinctly above her slit, leaving an artistic curved pattern on her bare flesh and the distinct reminder that she wasn't the only one enjoying what was going on. The kiss was met again, albeit briefly, as their lips locked and danced, and Link's body pushed Malon's further into the hay. Their bare chests touched for the first time, and Link's cerulean eyes were affixed on the farm girl as their lips squelched and popped together, joined by Link's tongue slowly slipping towards her mouth.

"I've dreamt of this...exactly this...and honestly, I don't want this to end."

Snickering, Malon had a feeling she had to pinch her arm, wondering if this was indeed a dream or not, with Ingo being gone and Link being here on top of her. But this felt all to real, way too real to even be a dream. Cyan hues glanced down, catching sight of Link's erect manhood. Malon, in response, managed to roll onto her knees, as she then lowered her torso, meeting the mushroom tip with her lips. Her lips cuddled around the head, while her hand tried its very best to grip around the base.

And then, Malon rolled out from underneath him, drawing one of Link's iconic grunts of surprise. An upper octave glotal strike of his throat indicated he wasn't entirely sure why she suddenly rolled to her knees and instinctively rolled his back in the hay to keep his eyes on her. Not out of distrust, but more out of genuine curiosity.

The Master Sword had given Link the gift of knowledge with ageing, but only the most bare bones. It had told him about sex and its function almost as though downloaded into his brain, but not about how it would feel. The impulses that would dominate his body. The way it would feel when a girl gingerly put her hand on the base of his shaft and pressed her lips and hot breath to the tip. She could feel the virile throb of the shaft against her fingertips as Link emitted a huffed moan of pleasure, one hand clutching the straw beneath him while his other hand drifted to her crimson strands. Not only had Link never pleasured a woman before, but he'd never pleasured himself before, and for that brief moment the Hero was disarmed.

"M-Malon..ngh...!"

It was true, Malon just rolled onto her knees and pushed him right in the hay in the process. Not as a way to 'play hard to get', but because Malon didn't want him to enter her dry. Plus, her dreams were filled with all kinds of naughty deeds, and that included blowjobs and being a dirty girl! She wanted to teach Link all the ins and outs of pleasure, despite not even being penetrated before. However, Malon didn't want to try just about anything with Link, because she didn't want his mind being clogged up with bad things when he completes his quest and has to revert to being a child again. Oh lord, Malon didn't know about the latter, though.

Warm breath glazed his erect manhood, while soft lips started to caress the first few inches, feeling the pumping veins in the process. Fingers could barely fit around the shaft; it was one of those things were one would try and fit their fingers around their wrist but the fingertips refusing to meet. One of those things, so perhaps Link's manhood was as wide as his wrist, just maybe. Wow. Cyan orbs glanced up at Link's face, examining those feminine features while she proceeded to suck him off. The first ever dick in her mouth, and she wanted to pleasure it as much as she could. Her hand worked at the base, stroking while her lips sucked.

Parting her lips from his manhood for a spit moment, a string of saliva glued to the mushroom tip and extended from her lip much like melted cheese.

"What do you think about this, Link? Do you like it?" Malon checked eagerly, talking like how she normally would.

And then her lips met the manhood again, albeit only sucking half-way.

To be fair, not even Link properly knew how his quest would end, although he was determined to slay Ganondorf. He wouldn't be able to return to the Lost Woods knowing he wasn't a Kokiri, so perhaps he would be destined to find a home there on the farm with Malon. That was about the farthest thought removed from Link's mind though as Malon diligently and lovingly pumped his shaft with her lips, feeling her hot, wet saliva pool against the shaft. His chest tensed, and another shameless upper octave moan of pleasure escaped his lips. His head rolled back into the hay and he huffed out a forced exhale, breaking gaze with Malon only briefly as his back arched against her body.

"A-ahn..." Link let out in a breathy, breathy tone. "Y-yes...M-Malon...it feels incredible..."

If she kept up like this, his first time wasn't going to take long. Already Link could feel a new sensation in his body that he didn't quite recognize. A building pressure. He couldn't put his finger on exactly what the sensation was, but he could feel himself being wound up like a spring. His heart pounded in his chest as he briefly thrashed in place, his fingers clutching tighter to her hair with encouragement. Every other breath caught noisily in his throat as he inched closer to inevitable climax, not that he was prepared to warn her.

Droplets of premature sperm glazed her tastebuds, and Malon happily lapped up every drop, automatically swallowing while she continued to tease the upside of his manhood with her pink tongue. Truth be hidden, a blowjob was just like intercourse, well, for the male. Malon didn't really know, all she wanted was for Link to be fully prepared before the penetration part of sex! Foreplay and getting to know each other's bodies felt far greater to her - for their bond - than straight-up intercourse would. Malon sat on her knees, other hand pressing into the hay straw, while her mouth continued to spread the love on his length. His manhood even smelled, tasted like the trees of Kokiri Forest.

"Hehe! Fairy boy, you're all beat red," she exclaimed, parting her mouth from his penis for a mere second, enough to talk. "Maybe you're getting to the point of releasing? Would you like to release in my mouth or inside me?" Malon checked, tilting her head to one side.

Her energetic tongue lapped the mushroom head, even teased the lip of the penis, gathering salt and sweat that built up during his day all onto her tongue. Malon giggled, even during the blowjob. Her cream-coloured shirt fell over her breasts while she was in this position, now concealing those small pretty grapefruits on her chest. Crimson tresses appeared messy like a bird's nest, a few locks resting over her moving shoulder. Some straw was even stuck in her hair, but she never really cared. Malon didn't care if she got dirty or not.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this! I am, too!"

Link's chest began to spasm in and out as his breathing became uneven. The way she lavished attention on the sensitive organ was wrecking havoc on his nerves, sending pulses of pleasure coursing through his entire body in a way that had him literally twitching. His breath was heavy, heated, and laced with throaty moans as he drew closer and closer. His face was flush, and fresh beads of sweat clung to his skin and trickled down his lean body. He didn't know what he was close to, but he knew he was reaching a breaking point.

It was a good thing Malon didn't care that she got dirty, because that tiny lap of her tongue pushed him over the edge. "M-Malon...I...ngh!"

What followed was an appropriate climax for a legendary bloodline of heroes. The head of his cock twitched and throbbed one last time, almost jumping in her hands as he unleashed a thick blast of hot spunk right against her. It was surprisingly forceful as Link thrust his hips forward instinctively without enough knowledge to know what he was about to do to Malon. Each of the ropes of thick, gelatinous sperm snapped across the tiny gap between them, practically enough to paint whatever part of Malon they touched with a virile mixture that was sticky enough to splatter and cling to whatever surface it touched. Ten of those ropes would have been enough to ensure Link could impregnate just about anyone in Hyrule. It smelled richly of cock, joining the scent of sex they'd created in the shed...and it would feel decidedly wet and warm on whatever surface it might have landed.

Panting, Link looked bewildered at her, regardless of what he'd done to her form or where it had landed "S-sorry."

And yet, despite the intense climax, the hero was still hard and ready. His shaft never diminished. It seemed like the goddesses had blessed him with a refractory period measured in seconds.

The goddesses wanted to make sure their Hero of Time was virle enough to continue on his bloodline, so that the next Hero of Time would be able to arrive for when Hyrule is being attacked by the Twilight World in the future. And with Malon, their children would most likely remain a nice dirty blonde, maybe with one child being a redhead.

Lapping up what she could of the semen, Malon giggled when Link came all over her, marking her face and even her long crimson hair. Some sperm managed to mark her cream-coloured shirt, too, albeit not her breasts or anything given the position she was currently in. Malon rose up her hands, wiping away the sperm from her eyes. Cyan hues stared at Link's face, and this time a wide beam graced her lips.

"That's okay, Link. I enjoyed that a lot."

Falling back onto her backside, Malon spread her legs apart, and exposed her vulva to Link. She laid down her torso, laying on her back, elbows now resting on the hay. Her long brown skirt was risen, the black silken thong was still swept to one side, and her cream shirt was still hiding her bare chest.

"Well, ready?" Malon checked, intruiged. She wiped her mouth in the process, wiping away any remaining sperm from her lips. "I know I am." She was so casual with this whole thing, most likely because they knew each other when they were younger.

All that could be heard in the background were the cows many 'moos', communicating to one another. Of course, the cows didn't know what Malon and Link were up to, or probably did but just didn't think of it as a dirty thing. Most Humans and Hylians would assume this was 'nature's dirty little secret', but the barn animals didn't. It was a romantic, peaceful moment in life, with a tiny sauce of kink to spice up the moment.

The whole moment was somewhat bewildering, but Link wouldn't have changed a thing about it. The Hylian was still calming down from his first ever climax when he had noticed the way he had glazed Malon's hair, face, lips, even her eyes. Yet, she didn't seem to mind it. On the contrary, the beaming look on her face told him that the ginger-haired farm girl seemed to approve of what he'd done. He had to concede on some primal level he couldn't fully explain - it felt good. Watching the way his thick seed dripped down her crimson hair; it was strangely attractive in a way he wouldn't have expected, not to mention the way she licked up what she could. Link's look of concern melted away into a gaze filled with awe and approval, a smile cresting his own lips in the act. When Malon fell backwards, Link pulled forwards to land atop her, although he didn't just strip her away. Not yet.

Instead, Link took the time to help her out of that cream-coloured shirt and that earthen brown skirt, leaving her only in the black lace she seemed so happy to showcase for him. He was already naked; it was only fair she just about joined him. As he came down atop her, she could feel a trimmed blonde patch of curls brush against her body - Link was perhaps a little more wild than she was - and the heat of that still erect cock brushing against her thigh as he positioned it towards her vulva.

"Well, you did say we were both naked in the dream, right?" Link offered with that charming boyish smile of his, before he slowly cupped Malon's sticky face in one cheek and drew in to give her a heated, slow kiss on the lips while he slipped forward, uniting their bodies in a slow but distinct thrust forward.

"I guess...yeah," she answered briefly, seconds before her lips were caught in a kiss yet again, and this time, the kiss was slow, tender, and something for them both to enjoy and endure. Their time together would only be brief, and so they had to savour this moment together as much as she could. "L-Link..." Malon gasped between kisses, catching her breath in the process. This kiss wound up sloppy, covered in spit, and not to mention the blowjob she gave Link...the forest boy was sure as hell brave enough to kiss her after that.