Crush on You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slender arms threw themselves around his collar, while a hand gripped those short dishevelled blonde locks in a fist, and her legs coiled around his waist. He felt firm, toned, and muscular against her lithe figure. Malon herself appeared slender, pixie-like, with two small breasts and a flat soft stomach. Her thighs appeared slender, albeit they had some meat on them. Her skin appeared warm-coloured, albeit pale. She was ginger-haired, albeit bore no freckles on her face, but her body had a ton of freckles decorating her ashen skin. Freckles and sun spots dotted her body, albeit the only thing her body lacked were moles.

Tugging onto those blonde locks, Malon parted her lips from Link's, and offered him a wide toothy beam. Cyan hues couldn't stop staring into those matching blue orbs of Link's, and Malon found it difficult to erase such a large smile on her face. She was happy. Just happy.

"Hehe! But in the dreams, I saw more green than skin on you-" Malon giggled, being cheeky. "But you were still very handsome, but more handsome in person."

The Triforce of Courage was for more than just battle, after all.. although a part of that was simply due to Links own exposure to the matter. He lacked the exposure to anything that would lead him to think you weren't supposed to kiss after a blowjob, so he had no shyness about doing it. Not that there was anything that was going to keep him away from those soft, tender lips again and again and again until they were both breathless. He was rather determined not to give her those precious seconds to catch her breath, instead finding it fun to work her up to a fevered pitch until their mouths were glistening and the flavour of their mouths was shared.

"Wait, if we were naked, how did you see green? It's not like I have green skin," Link asked innocently, even as he blushed. This was such a dumb question.

"It was your clothes, fairy boy - your green tunic!" Malon shot back, laughing.

As Link's heated body pressed against her, he slowly began to rock his hips forward. The head of his shaft first pressed against her wet vulva, lubricated by Malon's own spit. There was an experimental wiggle of his body as she hooked her legs around his body, causing the head of his shaft to grind just past her nether lips like a mortar and pestle. Link's eyes locked with hers, and he thrust forward, slowly slipping inch after inch of that sticky shaft past her entrance. He was thick, spreading her wet walls as the crown of his shaft pushed into her body. He knew enough to be gentle, but not enough to know necessarily to stop, so that shaft inexorably pushed into her body with an audible squelch as it advanced.

Link's hands set around her shoulders as he gazed into her cyan eyes, continuing his advance until he let out a held breath as his shaft reached the back of her tunnel. Heated breaths falling against Malon's face as his fingers clenched against her skin.

When Link was too busy asking dumb questions, she pulled her hands away from his collar, and proceeded to hide her face away while she laughed. This redhead fell in love with Link for a reason, and it was this reason! They were made for each other, seriously. Her silken legs were still curled around his toned waist, even when he started to thrust, her legs embraced him even tighter than before. The first squeal escaped her lips when he experimented with his thrusts, and this one squeal caused the birds outside to scurry away in alarm. A grin still painted those cherry-pink lips, and there was even saliva drooling down the bottom lip and her chin. A vivid pinkish blush stained her pale cheekbones, given Link the signal that the blush was rushing, even her shoulders appeared flushed.

"But we were doing exactly this in the dream...this! You were on top of me; I was underneath you, and you were being so gentle with me," she mentioned, snickering. "Just like this - right now!"

The hands on her face soon curled around his collar again, as fingertips ran through that sweaty blonde hair. Malon continued to gasp at the thrusts, no more squeals, feeling used to the stretching of her vulva now.

"Just go slow, okay? I'll probably ask you to speed up...but for now, just be slow," she encouraged. Due to how inexperienced they both were, Malon didn't want Link to speed up and then suddenly lose his leg placing or something.

"Okay," he answered simply with a gulp in his throat.