Crushed

Story Info
A man's best friend uses him.
1.4k words
4.28
12.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had become even more beautiful over the years I had known her, blossoming into the sort of woman who no man could avoid drooling over. And yet, even though she clearly put effort into her looks, she clearly knew the effect she had on men- and I was pretty sure she wasn't gay- she had never been on a date. Never even drunkenly kissed a guy, since even at 26 she didn't drink.

We had a membership at the same pool, and one day while we hung out there, her receiving her usual adoring, covert panoply of stares, me the occasional jealous or disbelieving glare, I finally asked her.

"How in the world are you still single?"

She turned away from her phone, looking startled. After a second, she laughed, glancing down at herself as she sprawled in the sun.

"How do you know I'm single? Maybe I've got a hot guy I go home with every night, and you've just never met him."

I laughed with her. "Come on, I've been your friend since middle school. Would you keep something like that from me?"

She cocked an artfully crafted eyebrow at me. "There's lots of things I don't tell you, Jim. Maybe I don't want to scare my oldest friend."

I stuck my tongue out at her. "Too late. You're plenty scary."

And that was it for that conversation. She changed the subject back to a more normal topic, and I thought it was over.

Boy was I wrong.

The next night she showed up at my apartment, a duffel bag over her shoulder, wearing a pair of tight white jeans, high heels, and a blouse that emphasized her curves.

I was laying in my bed in a pair of briefs and a ratty t-shirt, watching Netflix, when I heard the door unlock and open, and her voice calling a hello. I responded with a hello of my own, telling her to wait a minute, and hopped out of bed to pull on some sweatpants.

I was leaning over, rummaging through a drawer when she walked through the door of my room, dressed to the nines as she was, tossing her duffel down by the side of my bed.

I straightened abruptly. "What the fuck, Sarah?"

She smiled at me, the sexiest smile I'd ever seen curl a woman's lips, and looked me up and down.

"Nice package, Jim. Better than I expected."

I was struck dumb. She stepped over to me, the heels putting her eyes at a level just above mine.

"You asked why I'm single? Well... here's the answer. I'm not, exactly. But I am into some very kinky things that... maybe it's just me, but I've always been afraid to put out there with a normal guy. So I have my fun, I have my relationships, but I keep them separate from my normal life."

I swallowed, hard, desperate to look down at her body, inches away from mine, but my eyes locked on hers. In my briefs, my cock was hardening, fast. I was breathing heavily and wanted nothing more than to touch her.

"I'm going to give you a chance, Jim. You're my friend, one of my oldest. And I know you're attracted to me. So for one night I'll show you what I like. And if you don't like it, we'll never talk about it again. But if you do..." she reached up, caressing my face. "Well, we'll have to re-evaluate the natural order of our friendship."

I swallowed, hard, and she smiled.

"Now, do you know what a safeword is?" I blinked, thought back to some of the more exotic porn stories I'd read. Nodded.

Her smile broadened. "Good. Your safe word is... Artemis, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay. What's yours?" The hand caressing my face went behind my head, pulled me in for a brief, gentle kiss. And then she pulled my ear to her mouth, whispering.

"I won't be needing one... slave."

She pulled away and the hand on the back of my head pushed, firmly, down.

And I dropped. Knelt before one of my oldest friends, staring up at her in nothing but a t-shirt and pair of briefs.

"Shirt, off." Wordlessly, I pulled off my shirt, tossing it to the side, and looking back up into her face. Her lips were pursed, her eyes disapproving.

"Mmmmm... not bad. But do you think that was an appropriate way to respond to an order from your mistress, slave?"

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry. Her voice... I had never heard that note of steel in it.

"Uh, no... mistress?"

She chuckled. "Good enough, slave. I'll still need to punish you, of course, but... good enough. Crawl to the bed, and kneel on the end, back to me."

"Yes, mistress." I crawled to the bed, climbed up, and knelt, facing the wall with her behind me. I heard her walk close, and her hands caressed my sides. Then I heard her unzip the duffel on the floor and rummage through it, with much clinking of metal.

Then she straightened, and I felt her breasts brush my back as she leaned close, wrapping something around my neck- a collar? And cinching it tight. Then reaching back into the bag, and coming back with something that clanked metallically. She took my arms and cuffed them in the small of my back. And then ran another chain between the cuffs and my collar, pinning my arms up high.

Then, hand on the back of my head, she pushed me face down, so that I knelt with my ass high in the air and my face smashed into the mattress. Then she started to rub my ass.

"This will be your first punishment as my slave, and I want to make sure you know what you're getting in for. If you fail to address me properly, you will get something like this. If you're a bad slave in some other ways, I'll punish you like this, or more severely. Understand?"

I nodded, as much as I could with my head in the bed. "Yes mistress."

"Good." And she slapped my ass. It was more surprising than painful, and I jerked. She slapped the other cheek. I jerked again. She slapped me harder. Again. And harder. Again. And harder, until she was raining down blows on my ass and I was yelling and begging her to stop.

And then she did, only to immediately yank down my briefs and deliver two more firm slaps to my naked ass, then drop down and rummage in her bag again. Then I felt her crawl onto the bed, straddling me, and lean down to catch my ear in her teeth and give me a brief, vicious bite.

She held something in front of my watery eyes, and I blinked away my tears to see a riding crop. She whispered.

"Very good slave. Not even a hint of a safeword... do you want more?"

Breathing raggedly I shook my head. "No mistress, please, no more."

She chuckled and kissed my cheek, then climbed off me. The crop stung my ass once, and she laughed again as I jerked and cried out.

"Get up slave."

Awkwardly I climbed off the bed, assisted by occasional touches from her hands. When I stood she dropped down into a crouch to remove my briefs entirely, and I had a moment to appreciate a incredible view of her cleavage before she rose.

At some point she had lost her heels, but she was still almost my height as she stood before me, teasing my hardening cock with her crop.

"Kneel," she ordered, and I dropped again. She pulled my face in to her crotch and ground herself against me for a minute. Then she tossed her crop on the bed and, in a moment, wiggled out of those tight jeans, her panties coming with them.

Then she pushed me back against the side of the bed, straddling my face.

"Lick," she said. So I licked. My ass still on fire, my head bcrushed against the bed, I don't think I had ever licked so desperately. So eagerly. I licked her until she must have come dozens of times, and finally dragged me up by the ear and pushed me back onto the bed. Without any more preamble she slid herself down onto my cock and started to pound herself onto me, her breasts bouncing and flying in their artfully concealing blouse.

I didn't last long. I came inside her, moaning as I did, harder and longer than I had ever felt it.

Afterwards, she lay on top of me, my dick still inside her.

"So, do you like being my slave so far?"

I kissed her, gently on the mouth. "God yes, mistress."

She smiled back, and kissed me. As she leaned back she caught my lip in her teeth and bit.

"Good."