All Comments on 'Crushed'

by Daisy_x

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeover 2 years ago

Incredible work! I hope we'll have a next part!

Ninalove25Ninalove25over 2 years ago

Please, please continue. What a fantastic story you always know just how to captivate the reader, I definitely cried at the suicide attempt revelation. I can’t wait to read more of these boys story x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't expect the whole submissive thing to happen and I low key want Logan to be put into place but I love it and I think it has so much potential. I can't wait to see where this goes and would really like you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story tremendously. Give us more, please. I can't wait to find out what where you take them and us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue! It's such a great story! Awesome work

GybbsGybbsover 2 years ago

This MUST continue. It MUST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sounds like 2 frriends trying to fit into their own society.. wonderful story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome!

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 2 years ago

A very good start! Looking forward to reading what comes next. The kinkier the better but hopefully without women's lingerie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate Logan, what an asshole. Unforgivable. I would have stabbed him!

cuddlebear19cuddlebear19over 2 years ago

Beautiful story. I really do hope there is more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could not read past the 2nd page. Logan is a sadistic asshole. Alex is fucked up and alone because of what his "friend" did to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Legit cried a couple times. I kept waiting for the old switcheroo and Logan to go back to being a cunt but I’m glad he didn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story looked interesting and promising but I stopped reading after Logan took Alex’ journal. I find that and his holding it over him disgusting and infuriating. Logan had also taken his previous mistreatment of Alex as jokes, so all of that turned me completely turned off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is awesome. I hope you’ll continue. Its a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My emotions went roller coaster reading this. Please continue this story. It’s rare to see stories this good here in literotica.

HornyandyfrHornyandyfrover 2 years ago

Beautiful story, great writing. Please do write more..

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

I wasn’t expecting so much pain through the backstory as well as present exchange between Alex and Logan. What an interesting twist to see why Logan turned against Alex and Alex choosing to let go of the past because he gets to finally be with his crush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading this I became frustrated very quickly. It is well written on a technical level, and the story is framed as a dom-meets-sub love story, but the plot is one of coercion and abuse. It is evident that Logan is a manipulative, sadistic bully who we're apparently supposed to believe Alex would forgive for everything he has done to fuck him up despite not having changed at all, because he kissed him and stole his journal. This is a dangerous misrepresentation of what a D/s relationship should look like.

Daisy_xDaisy_xover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so so much for the wave of positivity I have received in the comments, I have started the second part. To those who weren’t so positive all I say is this - The past is not all forgiven. The story is not over. And Logan is no angel. My characters are rarely black and white and (perhaps unfortunately) this sort of manipulation turns me on! Hence why I write it. If it’s not for you then you don’t have to read it :) but I appreciate the comment nonetheless xx

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

This was hot. Alex has a low esteem and Logan is a manipulate piece of shit, I would not want to read any further about him. Alex deserves a new love interest and other things going in his life than being Logan's sex slave.

your_big_brotheryour_big_brotherover 2 years ago

this is totally awesome,

keep writing

Shy1oShy1oover 2 years ago

I tend to like storys with some forced or reluctant acts which makes it even more strange at my dislike for the story, but this story did such a good job at making me hate Logan, that Reading Alex submit makes me feel absolutely disgusted, not at the sex acts but the fact that your supposed to atleast believe Alex would accept it from such and evil person, I don’t know if it just hits close to home for me or what but if the creators job was to make a unlikeable villain then they succeeded.

Still favorited the story, so maby I’m more like Alex then I’d like to believe. 😔

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the second time that I try to read this story ... but this is so twisted, so unhealthy, I just couldn't ....

CocoPop1CocoPop1almost 2 years ago

Alex deserve a better love interest than Logan. I love your writing @Daisy_x, but I’m not into this, it’s basically non-consensual. Like what Logan is doing is extortion.

theguiltyonestheguiltyonesalmost 2 years ago

I'm loving it! I really like the nuance you're giving to Logan. I love seeing the conflicting emotions from the dom. I can't wait to read more!!!

Shy1oShy1oalmost 2 years ago

Same @anon, it’s been 5 months since my last comment and I want to read this story, it’s clearly well written by a good author, but every time I attempt to reread, all I feel is hate, it’s strange a random story gets me to feel emotions like this. Clearly the mark of a good writer.

Daisy_xDaisy_xalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Shy, I’m sorry you hate it so much! If it helps the idea of the story is that he learns from his past. I like stories where characters I hate initially I fall in love with, so that’s what I write :) totally get if it’s too far for you, but maybe when you read why he is the way he is in the later chapters you may like him better? Otherwise feel free to check out my other stories!! Although there are similar themes in some of them I’m afraid (as I say, I write what I like to read!) hope you have a good day 🤗

Shy1oShy1oalmost 2 years ago

Kinda feel bad you saw my comment 😅, I don’t hate the story just the character, and I usually like storys with this kinda theme, hope my comment doesn’t discourage you from writing.

Daisy_xDaisy_xalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Haha I see and read all the comments! Don’t worry, I knew it was written in a nice way :) no hard feelings! Xx

mistimksmistimksalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Astonishing, how good this was.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Five Star writing though I’m conflicted about the story arc. Perhaps they lol find the equal footing that could make a healthy relationship out of this exploration.

readerfeederreaderfeederover 1 year ago

What frustrates me is that I lose respect for the main character for giving in to Logan so easily ... does he have a shred of dignity or self-worth? Why forgive Logan so quickly? It's very infuriating and makes me dislike him a little bit.

Similarly, cruelty for cruelty's sake does not a humiliation kink make... Logan is a sadistic bully who has no redeeming qualities. He manipulates and coerces Alex, downplays his horrific actions by saying 'it was years ago, just harmless pranks'. BDSM should be safe, sane, consensual. This is not that.

RobineaRobineaabout 1 month ago

This is a beautiful story in it's own right and it's a shame that some focus too much on the category it's put under. Your writing is strong and in my opinion you've planned and worked the plot very well. I think you're very perceptive of human nature and how people learn as they grow and mature and we're fortunate to be able to read such well written emotive stories here. A big THANK YOU Daisy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy_x@Daisy_x
Welcome to my profile, feel free to take a peek at any of my stories :) More on the way soon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crushed Series Info