All Comments on 'Crushed Pt. 02'

by Daisy_x

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe I don’t have super high moral standards for characters, but I didn’t mind Logan too much before. Now, I kinda like him. Those 24/7 d/s relationships always turn me off, so I’m glad you toned that part down. Oh yeah, the sex was hot. Probably not exactly what you should do in real life, especially with a new partner, but it’s smut; the author gets some creative license.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry you are sick, but please write another part😃

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeover 2 years ago

5 stars our of 5, i'm so impressed with your writing.

It really takes me places!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wasn’t sure where you were going with the storyline, but it’s turning into a good read. Thanks and look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Logan is still a huge dick for his behavior and treatment of others. Primarily Alex but so many others that he bullied, made fun of, used sexually, was just shitty to…. So many. Ok, now we learn that his dad was a homophobic dick too and Logan surrounded himself with “friends” that were dicks- no excuse. And it wasn’t all in the far back past. Logan was a huge dick when he reconnected with Alex. Acting like his bullying was no big deal, just jokes and pranks, stealing his private journal, reading his most intimate thoughts and using us to blackmail and control Alex, ignoring him with Emma and not realizing how he hurt Alex. “I was a dick , I’m still a dick and I will continue to be a dick” - that says it all. You’ve made him too hateful, too dickish, too unlikeable and too damaged. He can’t be forgiven believably. He’s just not a kind person at his core. Alex is much too good for him.

raymaster1103raymaster1103over 2 years ago

This is a great story! Please keep going!

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

Lol not Logan's redemption arc being karma heaped on him tenfold, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I empathize with what happened to him and now understand why he acted the way he did but he had a choice towards his evil ways against Alex and others and this is justice to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story can’t wait to see more

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this and yes the first one was dark but it needed to be I hope logon’s mum is supportive even if his dads a cock head and hope that Chris guy gets it there’s no excuse for outing someone I think that’s the cruelest thing you can do to someone

Please write some more

Laura1234Laura1234over 2 years ago

Yes more please!

This was great- and I want to see where it goes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I know chapter 3 has been posted but how there is no comment concerning the author's health. Covid is not just a flu and everyone should take this serious.

Daisy_xDaisy_xabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for the concern! Totally fine and was virtually symptom free :) found it a bit hard being cooped up on my own but all fine and healthy now! Hope you can enjoy chapter three, ch4 is being written currently x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy_x@Daisy_x
Welcome to my profile, feel free to take a peek at any of my stories :) More on the way soon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crushed Previous Part
Crushed Series Info