All Comments on 'Crushed Pt. 04'

by Daisy_x

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even though my initial reaction was “Oh Nooooo, not another romance turned heart break. I can’t handle that”….I do appreciate this growth for Alex’s character. I do hope that the couple gets back together for their Happily Ever After romance ending (….and soon, because I’m impatient and this was a dramatic twist in the last couple paragraphs!!!!!)

Laura1234Laura1234about 2 years ago

Please more - you can’t leave it so depressingly there

Well done - it wasn’t entirely a depressing ending

SorblesuSorblesuabout 2 years ago

Oh no. He needs to find his calling and get back to Logan soon. My heart breaks for both of them. Please give them a happy ending. Together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’d like you to continue. I’m kinda a bitch for happy endings, but at the same time maybe not too happy?

Either way, you made some really interesting characters. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear Daisy x: Well, I'm sitting here sobbing while writing this. I can barely see to type, but here goes. I'd truly like to see Alex find his own sucess in life, but I would love to see him find his way back into Logan's arms. One thing doesn't necessarily have to exclude the other. I was so happy with how this story had developed up until reading the end of this chapter. I really wish Megan had gotten run over by a double-decker the day before she opened her big mouth. I'm so sad right now I can't tell you, so please fix this, thanks. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like happy endings, and while Alex and Logan may have to make "adjustments" in their lives, I DO THINK and BELIEVE that they belong together. Once each finds himself, and let's hope that's not too long a time, please get them back together. And maybe as Logan grows a bit and matures, that smooth chest can develop a nice coating of blond sexy chest hair. He is a loving young man who has really come into his own -- and it is refreshing to see bullies who can be turned and changed by real love! I am rooting for them together! And the comments posted here about crying tears when reading this are true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVE the character development. But Alex can find a way to grow while still being with Logan!

JC4SC87JC4SC87about 2 years ago

I like the way you’ve incorporated the “anti-Logan” comments as Megan’s voice. And, objectively speaking, she’s 💯💯🎯. Alex needs to become his own man and Logan needs to truly earn Alex’s trust by sorting his issues out at home.

It is clear that Alex and Logan have loved one another since, before they knew what love meant. But it is also clear that they had a toxic codependent relationship since the day Logan helped Alex after his gym class accident. So the pair of them need to grow up some and then, once they sort their shit out, maybe they can come back together for an HEA.

j36kentj36kentabout 2 years ago

Please please post chapter 5 - love your writing - Best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I honestly suspect Megan wants Logan for herself. She has certainly invested a lot of time helping Logan sort out why his previous relationships haven’t worked as need to be in control.

Theyt living in a college town, so Logan most likely has the opportunities in Leeds that he needs to explore what he wants to do in life. There is likely more than one college in this town and sort out his financial aid and his parents financial support options. I just don’t think he needs to leave Logan before he really knows what his next step is. Again, I think Megan wants Logan for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so flash forwards… I guess?

jimfraser57jimfraser57about 2 years ago

I think you'll be doing a great disservice to Logan & Alex as well as your readers by not keeping them together. Logan needs to go home & explain to Alex that he agrees he needs to have his own career & help him achieve it by helping him get his courses at Leeds so they can be together & he can support Alex in every way necessary. While he's at home Logan needs t clear the air with his father good or bad & Alex needs to be there to see how deep Logan's love for him goes so there's no question in his mind. Please give the their happily ever after they deserve it for all the years they were in love & kept apart by homophobia.

Daisy_xDaisy_xabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi- Quick apology for the delay in the final part of the story. I had fully written it but I wasn’t happy and have changed some elements / almost started again from scratch. Thank you for the support and comments- it is on its way x

Ginger630Ginger630about 2 years ago

Omg! I’m dying here!!!! I love a wonderful HEA, but Megan is right…Alex needs to find his own life and learn how to be happy without Logan. He needs to good therapist. But I also feel they belong together! Maybe Alex goes back home, gets into therapy, enrolls in school, and then contacts Logan again. He won’t be able to love Logan without loving himself first.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08about 2 years ago

yes Alex needs to figure out his own life but he can do that with Logan too. you have us to emotionally involved with these two please don't end them on a bad note please please let them be back together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear Daisy_x, for months now I've checked daily hoping to find the ending of "Crushed" on Literotica. That's because you left me crushed after reading part 4. You had a beautiful love story here, one built on confession, forgiveness and hope for a better future. You could have ended it with Logan and Alex happily leaving town together. Instead, you chose to have an unlicensed therapist analyze people then plan seeds of doubt in them and leave the story with everyone miserable. This included fans of like me so I have just one question. WHY? MLF

Daisy_xDaisy_xalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous! I finished the story last night! I’m just doing some editing and then will upload today, so by the time it clears Literotica checks it should be up in a couple of days!! Thanks for waiting, as I wrote above I wasn’t happy with how it ended so I rewrote from scratch, I’m much happier now though ajd i hope you are too! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love that you took this direction in this chapter. Alex’s forgiveness of Logan’s brutal, ongoing treatment and the dramatic impact it had on Alex’s life, can’t be brushed under the rug. It’s clear that Logan is seeking redemption and trying to earn his place in Alex’s heart and life, but he needs to work hard to do so, feel some of the same devastating pain that he piled on Alex and own up to the choices he made without blaming his dad, Chris and the lads, etc. Alex needs to be the best version of himself and Logan needs to work his way to the best version of himself - and then maybe they find their ways back to each other, if that’s what best for them both. No more dom/sub imbalance bullshit, no more power plays, no more instant cleaning of the messy slate because you’ve crushed on him for nearly your whole life. Can’t wait for Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THANK YOU FOR ADDRESSING THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM he tried to kill himself and he forgives the reason he did?! Thank you for that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy_x@Daisy_x
Welcome to my profile, feel free to take a peek at any of my stories :) More on the way soon...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Crushed Pt. 03 Previous Part
Crushed Series Info