Crush's Picture Feed

Story Info
Woman is turned on by her crush's pic feed.
1.8k words
4
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori laid in bed. Her alarm had been going off every 9 minutes beginning at 6 AM. It was now after 7 AM. She finally turned the alarm off and then began looking at her crush's picture feed featuring adult-oriented bdsm-related pics and gifs. She went to see what was new, like she does every morning. But this morning she lingered and kept looking back. She felt like she was on the verge of cumming without even touching herself. The images were so sexy.

Her crush's image feeds were typically black and white, but not necessarily. They involved spanking, fucking and sucking pics. That sentence sounds so crude but the images they are trying to describe are erotic, tittilating and highten Lori's sexual desires. The most recent collection included throat choking.

Lori saw a black and white gif of a woman kneeling on a chair. She had high heels on and a belly button ring that dangled with beads. She was naked. Her man was behind her. He was also naked and he had all kinds of muscles and strong legs. He was thrusting into her from down and behind. With every up thrust she jerked because of the force behind her that went up into her. It looked like she was accepting the force of a ramming rod. His left arm held her arms behind her back and his right arm kept her in place by holding her throat. Her head was tilted back and fell against his shoulder. And Lori felt it in her loins as she watched and wished and imagined.

The next image was in color, also a gif. The woman is on her hands and knees. Also wearing high heels. The camera lens was framed by the top of her head and the bottom of her nipples. Her boobs floated back and forth as the man ground in from behind her. His head was up next to hers and his hand was holding her throat. It looked like he may have also been kissing her ear or neck. So hot, so sexy. Lori wanted to be the woman in the picture getting pounded from behind. She wanted to feel her boobs flying all around and feel his hand on her throat, his hot breath on her neck.

Some of Lori's favorite photos included one the crush sent directly to her. It depicted a large woman in a flowered dress. The dress is hiked up around her waist exposing her fat pussy which was being thoroughly fucked by the fingers of the man in the picture who was wearing a suit. Lori loved finger fucking and men in suits. The most recent photo he sent her showed a man in a suit sitting in a big chair. He had a woman sprawled on his lap. The woman was wearing a school-girl uniform; short plaid skirt and skimpy white t-shirt top. The man had a hand positioned to spank her bare bottom and the other hand was grasping her neck and maneuvering her mouth for kissing. Lori loved kissing and she still wanted to be spanked, just to see if she might like it. She thought she might. She hoped she would have the opportunity to do so soon.

Lori loved the scenes that depicted a total power exchange where the man was obviously dominant in a suit or the one doing things to the other (or both) and the woman naturally submissive because of her role; being a school girl, office worker, intern, the object receiving, whatever the role the outcome was obvious. The woman/sub was subjected to the will of the man/Dom.

The woman was generally constrained in some way; maybe with ropes or chains, or maybe with a collar. Maybe she had a hand around her throat or her arms constrained behind her back or tied to a bed or a cross. Lori remembered one picture where the woman was on a conference room table in an office. There was one gentleman sitting on a chair off to the side reading the newspaper, like he was waiting for the meeting to start or waiting for his turn, and the other man was standing behind the woman who was on her hands and knees with a bare ass and chest. This man was preparing to enter her from behind. Lori saw these pictures and became instantly aroused.

She's imagined many times when a man in a suit or a position of authority would take her into a conference room, bend her over the table and pull down her panties just minutes before entering her fully and forcefully, without any foreplay. Lori imagines she would gasp with that first entry and soon her body would respond with equal measures of wetness to make the thrusting most enjoyable for all parties. Her crush would include these photos and sometimes the woman would also get a spanking prior to one of her holes being entered.

She also loved the pictures with the hair pulling. Often, the man is pulling the woman's hair as she is bent over with feet on the ground, head on the bed. The man has her hair while he is entering from behind. Lori was entered this way once. She loved it. She also loved it when the same lover held her hair up and out of the way as she went down on him. She loved it more when he used her hair to guide her. Lori also loved the photos that showed a woman restrained and taken to excruciating heights of arousal with a big-papa magic wand vibrator.

"Man, I want to get fucked," Lori thought, as she looked back over at her clock and she saw that she was fucked. She would be late for work, again. Even though she wanted to, she hadn't quite had the orgasm she was on the verge of half-an-hour ago while scrolling through the pic feed and daydreaming of being a sub, toy, baby girl and all the other names associated with the role.

Lori remembered she had a coffee date later in the day and she had instructions to follow. She was asked to wear a sexy dress, long or short, and no panties. She took a quick shower and tried on the new Betsey Johnson dress she had just gotten earlier in the week. It was perfect for sexy. Plunging neckline, white with a black animal print behind large very colorful flowers. It has been forever and a day since Lori wore something anyone could remotely imagine as sexy. When she saw herself in the mirror, sexy stared back. Wow. That felt good.

As soon as she got to work, she commemorated her sexy self with a dress and undressed boob pic to share. Her pic was amateurish, nothing like the ones she's seen on her crush's feed. But they enhanced her feeling of sexy. She loved how her breasts looked and the attention they attracted. She sent the picture to a few select male friends and waited a whole day before posting it to her social media site. At some point along the way, Lori discovered she was a bit of an exhibitionist and enjoyed the attention she received from sharing her pictures and her stories.

She was only planning on working a half-day, choosing vacation time to cover the rest of the day. She felt bad walking in 15 minutes late and worse later in the day, when she left a half-hour early to accommodate a change in plans. Oh well, these things happen. She'll be better tomorrow. Coffee shop in Newark, off of I880, the time went from 2 PM to 1 PM.

The man she met had been wooing her on a social media site. He was taking leaps and bounds she was unsure of. It was time to consider things seriously or jump ship. She needed to know what it felt like to sit across from him and talk. She needed to know if this was worthwhile for her or not.

All of her tit baring helped her feel sexy and definitely brought attention. She wanted to bring viewers to her profile page to entice them to read her writing. She wanted the love to fall on her words. She is sure some things got read but she discovered purveyors of hearts are good at leaving them on naked boobies, not so much on bared souls.

Back to the parking lot. She met the man. He was as described. A Daddy/Dom with a very direct no-nonsense manner. He had abilities to share. Experiences to bestow. He understood the importance of family. He promised to learn about her. He understood her need for connection. He understood she was new and untested. He had read her words and knew some of the depth of her depravity.

She took him to the end of the road, where it went from pavement to dirt. She took him down the dirt road to where it ended at the railroad tracks. They parked next to the field with the cows. She guided him through the process of converting the minivan from a vehicle that can accommodate 6 passengers to a spacious lounge that can comfortably house two reclining adults.

She demonstrated her lack of panties. He popped the big breasts from the confines of the pretty dress. She exposed his cock. He sucked her nipples. She sucked his cock. He fingered her clit and penetrated her pussy. He brought her to orgasm twice, quickly and efficiently. She sucked on his cock until she felt the shower of warm cum in her throat and then she held on a little longer and made sure all was tidy and nothing was left behind. He called her baby girl and let her rest her head on his chest while he stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings and promises of more along with some rules and restrictions she would need to learn.

Then it was time to go. She drove him back to his car and while she was converting the minivan back into a vehicle to accommodate 6 passengers, she wondered what Daddy would want and expect from her and wondered if she was capable of following the rules and restrictions. She wondered how she would feel to have her new Daddy fuck her at a swingers party with people milling about watching.

She wondered if her crush would still send her pictures meant only for her and if she would still check his feed every morning. She wondered if her new Daddy spanked and if he would pull her hair and hold her throat. She wondered how he would restrain her and whether he would use his magic wand or hers when the time came to torment her with a never ending orgasm. She wondered if she would be required to say goodbye to her current lovers and how she would feel about it. She wondered if Daddy would even want her to be his baby girl. She knew she still wanted to be spanked. She hoped it would happen soon.