Sharing Sarah Pt. 02

Story Info
A friend's party leads to a delicious encounter...
3k words
4.64
13.1k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our incredible threesome with Mike, I had been playing with the idea of trying it again. I hadn't expressed my curiosity to Matt out of fear he'd think I wanted more than him. But since he'd shared me with Mike, I was hopeful the next experience would be just as hot--and as fun.

Later that night, Matt and I arrived at our friend's upper west side apartment. They were celebrating their purchase of the historic unit and had invited a whole slew of people to share in their real estate joy.

I knocked on the door, clutching a bottle of wine in one hand, and felt Matt's hand press gently into my lower back. I turned to him, and gave him a naughty smile, but before I could kiss the smirk off his face, the door was opened, and our hosts greeted us with enthusiasm.

We were ushered into a rather swanky place. It was filled with uncomfortable looking pink furniture a la Victorian, far too much gold trim to be tasteful, and brass sconces that looked right out of the gilded age. I gave Matt a look. He raised his brows at me, and we shared a hidden cringe.

The party was crowded, and the thrumming club music contrasted badly with the stuffy décor.

I stifled a laugh. The guests milled about with glasses of expensive wine and catered appetizers, engaging in one mundane conversation after another. I needed a drink, and fast.

Matt disappeared from my side and quickly returned with two glasses of wine. He pressed it quickly into my hand as our friends began to give us the grand tour of the apartment. Each room was gaudier than the next. It was a series of photos from Zillow Gone Wild, and I almost spit my wine when I saw the zebra print bathroom.

Finally, the tour ended. My brain hurt from the sensory overload and bad fengshui. We loitered around the appetizer table, eager to fill our bellies with anything to soak up the alcohol. I looked at a chafing dish with Swedish meatballs and my mouth watered. Where the fuck were the plates? Did they expect us to use our hands?

Suddenly, a meatball was suspended in front of my face by a toothpick. A young woman about my age raised her brows at me.

"Go on, try it. They're not from IKEA. In fact, they're fucking orgasmic."

My eyes widened. She was a very sexy woman, dressed in a knee-length black leather skirt, a filmy, white blouse that showcased a black bra underneath, and ample cleavage. She wore black stiletto heels, red lipstick and had long, red fingernails.

I was a straight woman. But damn...this woman was hot. Her bright green eyes, thick curly auburn hair, and creamy white skin caused most party guests to stare. My cheeks flushed and on instinct, I opened my mouth to accept the meatball. As my teeth bit into the succulent, juicy treat, my mouth exploded in flavors. Oh fuck.

My eyes closed and I groaned. "Ohh," I said, "you're not wrong!"

"Thanks." She smiled and offered her hand to me. "I would know, I'm the caterer. I'm Andie."

Matt stared at Andie the way he looked at my naked body--like a hungry wolf ready to devour sweet flesh. What surprised me was that I was looking at her the same way.

She leaned over and I felt her warm breath tickle my ear. "Is he with you?" She whispered.

I nodded, suddenly feeling a sweat begin to form across my hairline. "Fuck. He's a total snack."

My cheeks flushed deeper. "Yes," I managed, "I got lucky--he's the perfect package."

"You mean he has a perfect package." She whispered, her voice both husky and smooth like a sweet bourbon.

I swallowed and took a long drink from my wine glass. "Yeah. He does. Long, thick..." I stopped. Why was I describing my boyfriend's cock to her?

But then she leaned even closer. "This party blows. Wanna blow something more fun together?"

I looked at her, green eyes wild with the promise of sexy mischief, and suddenly wetness pooled in my panties. "You mean...?" I gulped, "you want to share him?"

A wide, wicked grin spread across her red lips. "Oh, Gorgeous, I want my way with both of you."

I downed my glass of wine and turned to Matt.

"What's up?" he asked, "I know when my girl is turned on. What'd she say to you?"

I leaned against him. It was time to be blunt. "How do you feel about having two women at once?"

Matt's eyes widened. "Did I just die and go to heaven?"

"Nope. But the offer is there. And I'm willing if you want to."

"Fuck, baby...you really want to? This isn't like with Mike. This is another woman. Are you really okay with this?"

I thought about it. While part of me hated the thought of Matt with another woman, something about Andie felt fun. And it appeared that she was attracted to both of us. "Let's have some fun."

Matt squeezed my hand.

Andie smiled at both of us and beckoned for us to follow. I looked around to see if anyone had noticed, but everyone was otherwise engaged. Andie sashayed down the long hallway to where the bedrooms were. Why couldn't I keep my eyes off that perfect, leather-clad ass?

Andie pulled a necklace out from between her breasts. Swinging from the chain was a small, silver key. With a wicked grin, she unlocked the door on the end that none of us had been privy to see.

"Wait. Why do you have a key to their bedroom?" I asked, my brows furrowed.

Andie smirked. "Oh, didn't they mention I was their live-in private chef? This is my room."

Jesus. Our friends were doing even better than we thought. Matt and I followed her inside the room. She quickly locked the door behind us.

The room was more muted than the rest of the gaudy apartment. In fact, one might have said it was classic. "Did they let you decorate and furnish the room, too?" Matt asked, turning full circle to view the room.

"That was my part of our deal. You think I wanted to be surrounded by the 1880s? Hell, no. The wallpaper in the bathroom makes me seasick. But it's the best gig I've landed since graduating culinary school." She grinned widely and licked her lips. "Come on, now, I doubt you two followed me in here for me to give you my resume."

With a confidence that oozed sexiness, Andie suddenly slid her arms around my small waist. "I think you were looking for something a bit more delicious... am I right?"

I couldn't breathe. She was beautiful, intoxicating, and it wasn't just from the wine. "Right," I murmured.

Andie gave me a look as fiery as her hair. "What's your name, Gorgeous?"

"Sarah." I trembled as she caressed my hips.

"Come here, Sarah."

The next thing I knew, her soft, red lips were against mine. I stiffened at first, but she was so soft, so sexy, so tender, that my arms wound around her without another thought. I kissed her back, surprised that it wasn't much different from kissing Matt. I was just starting to let myself get into it, when she pulled back. With a teasing smile at me, she grabbed Matt by his tie and tugged him against her. My breath caught in my chest as she turned to him and kissed him with just as much passion as she had given me.

Matt's cheeks flushed with want and need as Andie backed him up to the bed. She pushed him to the plush mattress, and he went back with a flop, mesmerized. She untucked her blouse and began to unbutton the filmy fabric. As her red-nailed fingers worked down the satin buttons, she turned to me.

"He's yours... I want to watch the way you suck his cock for the moment."

I stared at her, slack jawed and speechless.

"Sarah," she laughed, "you're going to catch flies with such honeyed lips. Take your dress off."

I swallowed, then with a nervous smile, I moved forward. Matt looked up at me, and gave me a scorching, encouraging look.

"Come here, baby. Let's have some fun."

I looked at Andie once more. The blouse was gone, the skirt had been removed and she settled herself into a plush armchair clad only in her skimpy black lace lingerie.

She sucked on her long index finger and then gave me an impatient look. "I'm waiting, Sarah."

I shook off my nerves. I was just as sexy as Andie... and I knew how to pleasure my man. I reached behind me and unzipped my form fitting black dress. I let the fabric fall and pool at my feet.

Matt bit down on his lip. I was wearing new lingerie that I'd bought for him soon after our threesome with Mike. It was strappy, lacy, and very see-through.

"Baby... when did you get that?"

"Never you mind." I took a confident step forward and pushed him flat. With fingers that knew his body so well, I undid his belt and unzipped his trousers with ease. I slid down his briefs to reveal his thick, long, pulsing cock. God, I'll never forget the first time we fucked. His eight-inch cock had intimidated me greatly, but after he gave me the best tongue fuck of my life, he'd stretched me with ease. But now, in this moment, not only did I intend to pleasure him, but I was determined to show Andie that I could suck cock like a pro.

Matt's length stood at attention, I used to joke it was because he was an Army man, but he was always ready for action. I glanced over at Andie as I slowly began to run the tip of my tongue across Matt's swollen head. She smirked, pushed aside her pretty panties, and slipped her wet finger into her glistening pussy. My eyes widened.

She was tight and shaved smooth, her lips slightly puffy from arousal. I kept working my tongue over his tip, but I couldn't quite tear my eyes from Andie fingering herself. She peeled off her panties and sat back with both legs up on the arms of the chair. She continued to finger herself with her one hand, then spread her pussy wider with the other to expose her swollen clit. She moaned with desire, then noticed I was watching her more than sucking Matt's cock.

"Sarah," she chided, "ignore me for the moment. Get lost in that big cock."

I turned away from her sexy body, and after giving Matt a glance that made him groan in anticipation, I wrapped my lips around that thick cock head.

I loved the taste of him, the way his head fit in my mouth, the way the veins felt against my tongue. He looked up at me, then tangled his hand into my hair with a deep moan. I closed my eyes, savoring every drop of his precum. I was so focused on my oral ministrations that I didn't notice Andie had stopped moaning. Soft, warm hands slid my panties down my ass. My eyes opened briefly, but once I felt Andie's hot, wet tongue press against my swollen cunt, they rolled back. I moaned, the sound vibrating against Matt's cock.

Matt's hand slipped from my hair as he was greeted to his own private show - his thick, long cock in my mouth and a sultry stranger sucking and licking away at my aching mound.

His cock slipped from my lips, and I let out a guttural moan. "Ohh... Andie... fuck!"

"Yeah?"

I looked back at her, a wicked smirk curled up her pretty mouth, then she dove back in. Her tongue wasn't just pressing against me--she was slowly licking me from my pussy all the way to my clit. My mouth dropped open and my eyes rolled in aching pleasure. I turned back to Matt, eyes glassy with blown pupils.

"Is she licking you good, baby?" he murmured; his voice reduced to a deep purr.

I bit down on my lip and pushed my ass back against Andie's incredible tongue. "So... so fucking good..." I trailed off, completely lost in the sensations.

Andie stopped her licking only to swat me hard across my ass cheeks. I gasped with the sudden sensation of pain. I turned around to give her what for, but it was no use. She stood in front of us, naked and beautiful. Her breasts were a sight to behold--natural, round, and firm, her pink nipples erect. I felt the urge to pull her close, take the pretty flesh between my lips and suck her hard.

Matt reached up and cupped my own. "Mmm, both of you have such perfect tits. I want to play with both sets."

Andie smiled widely. "I think we can do that for you, honey. Come on, Sarah, let's give your sexy man exactly what he wants." She climbed up onto the bed and to my surprise, straddled Matt's face. "Taste me, big boy." Andie gave me a wink as she lowered her succulent, pink mound to Matt's awaiting lips and tongue.

A slight pang of jealousy came over me. She was about to get the best oral of her life. Matt did things with his tongue that even the authors of the Kama Sutra couldn't imagine and were illegal in most states... and a few foreign countries.

As he tasted her dripping wetness, he reached up and cupped both of her breasts, squeezing gently. If it was possible for his cock to get even harder, it did.

"Mmmm, fuck! Your pussy tastes soooo good," Matt let out a rumbling growl as he continued to dip his tongue into her nectar-coated slit.

Andie moaned and began to grind her body against his mouth. Her long hair tumbled down her back as she leaned back against the headboard to steady herself. God, she was gorgeous, and I couldn't stop staring. I wasn't sure exactly what I was feeling, but I was definitely aching for it as well.

Andie's eyes opened and she gave me a look. "Sarah, baby girl, what are you waiting for? He wants to hold both of our tits. And I think that big cock needs some attention, too."

I snapped out of it. My arousal was dripping down my legs, and I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly straddled Matt's waist. Giving Andie a smoldering look, I eased my wet pussy down onto that huge, thick cock. I sighed as I took him inside.

Andie smiled and took one of Matt's hands off her breasts. "Touch your girl, honey. Touch us both. Feel how fucking perfect we are."

Matt didn't need any further instruction. He reached up and caressed my right breast as I began to ride him hard. That thick cock pulsed inside me; my slick arousal coated the whole shaft as I bounced harder. I gasped in pleasure, and Andie moaned loudly as she continued to ride his face. God, I couldn't take how fucking perfect she looked. I reached out, cupped her cheek, and pulled her close for a long kiss, our tongues meeting in a tangled, wet dance. Andie growled against my mouth, then leaned back. She rode his mouth with such enthusiasm, I briefly worried she'd either suffocate or drown Matt. But he was enjoying every damn minute of it.

Andie arched her back and I took the opportunity to reach forward and rub her clit. "Ohhhh yes, yes, YES!" she squealed in ecstasy as the combination of Matt's tongue and my fingers sent her into next week. As I felt her orgasm begin to pulse against my hand, a hot flush washed over me, and with a gasp of pleasure and shock, I started to cum. This wasn't a normal orgasm. This was a send you over the edge, curl your toes, and make you scream orgasm.

Matt let out a deep growl as he felt my pussy squeeze and clench his cock while Andie's release flowed into his eager mouth.

I could barely breathe. Andie, legs shaking, slowly leaned back and collapsed against the headboard. Matt, mouth wet, took a deep breath, his brown eyes glazed over with drunken pleasure.

"Fuck... I'm close baby... I want... I want both of you to make me cum..." he trailed off.

I looked at Andie, and it was my turn to call the shots. "Come here, Andie. Let's make this huge cock cum."

Andie was still a bit shell-shocked from her wild orgasm, but she gave me a wicked grin. "Good girl. I like seeing you take charge."

I let Matt slip from my pussy and the two of us positioned ourselves between his legs. I knew what he liked, and I was going to show Andie. I bent my head low and licked his taint, then slowly dragged my tongue over both swollen balls, then slower still, up his big cock. When I reached the tip, I gave his slit a long lick. He moaned loudly, cock pulsing, needing to cum.

Andie lowered her head too and ran her tongue up and down his shaft while I sucked his head. I could feel him tightening... his perfect abs and chest muscles flexed as he gave a deep guttural moan. Hot, thick, spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly, but Andie wanted a taste, too. She nudged me to release his cock. With a greedy suck, Andie swallowed up the rest.

The three of us sat there, sweat soaked and mouths wet with each other's release. A quiet stillness settled over us as we labored to catch our breaths.

I looked at the two of them, and I felt a wide smile creep up my face. Matt slipped his hand in mine, and he squeezed. I shared a moment with him, then we both turned to Andie.

"See?" she said with a smirk, "I TOLD you those meatballs were orgasmic."