All Comments on 'Cry for Me'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Five Stars from me. This is so far out of my areas of knowledge that I have no intuition if such things really happen, outside of places like Abu Ghraib, of course. You have one dark mind, and we love you for it. -- JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTAF IS THIS SHIT ?? Because it’s NOT anything remotely like BDSM

Just because she initially consented to be his sub/slave DOES NOT make this torture porn into BDSM.

FML I’m willing to bet you thought 50 Shades of Grey was an erotic film about BDSM. Nope, Niet, nada, zilch, non, and plain old NO.

BDSM is SAFE, SANE, and CONSENSUAL. What you’ve written is abuse with no sign of S S C.

BDSM to paraphrase the great Inigo Montoya “this words do not mean what you think they mean”

It would be better suited to the horror category. If rape and torture are your kink then good for you just don’t try and pass it of as BDSM, no wonder vanilla folks think we’re freaks. After having read a few of your stories I’ll make a note of your pen name so I can safely avoid reading more. I hope you and your kink will be very happy together.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Move right along BDSM expert pro

Off you go! Someone like you should avoid my work. You obviously were deeply triggered by this story. BDSM is a very broad category and it does include the happenings of this story. Sorry if your vanilla flavored BDSM bubble gum taste has been tainted by this darker shit. BDSM can get pretty dark but just because it’s too dark for you doesn’t mean it doesn’t belong in this category. Also, I’ve never read 50 shades but I think you were trying to insult me with your comment but it came off as petty. Overall, your comment actually makes me quite happy. You spent a great deal of time reading and reacting to my work. For someone that hated it you put a lot of time in. I think this story is fucking awesome! It shows a snapshot of a girl who enjoys being used as a caged toy. Maybe you can break down for me how this doesn’t qualify as BDSM because to me it clearly is. This isn’t my kink personally, but if you’d taken a moment to read my bio you would know that I write story requests for my legions of followers on other sites. I write on a wide variety of sexual topics from love to violence. You can find my work in tons of categories on Literotica and on other sites. Good luck avoiding me. I’m fucking everywhere. :)

johnnuttalljohnnuttallalmost 5 years ago
Great story, seems like BDSM to me

I enjoyed the story. I'm going to read your other stories later today

ReadatworkReadatworkover 3 years ago

Pretty dark, but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The woman consents to being a slave and even gets paid well for it. What would be abuse had she not consented is merely a style of domination - somewhat extreme maybe, but that's the point. That she cowers and cries is what makes it erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...