Cry Over Spilled Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with endorphins peaked, with emotional connectedness in its apex form she manufactured a case from beneath their bed and revealed a set of bottles as its contents.

With initial apprehensions gone, Jessica was introduced formally to Faye's method.

In passing, by nature of their varied sexual play, Jessica had encountered Faye's namestake. She'd even been a quality assurance advisor unknowingly in the past. But now, the context was different; money was to be made.

Faye's premium product was her breast milk. And it was high time Jessica be in the know about her lover's business.

When it was first presented, the idea was outlandish. Faye defended the idea with studies, research, and hundreds of online testimonials. No, she didn't have to be pregnant. Yes, people would pay money for it. Yes, people would pay a lot of money for it. And, finally, yes, it would make her tits bigger. Precisely because it was too foreign a topic, Jessica avoided it and only ran across Faye's progress coincidentally when she just so happened to have Faye's nipple between her lips. Faye's enormous pillowy breasts were already the leading attraction to her theme park of a body and Jessica considered herself damned lucky to be sleeping with a woman that had so much to offer. She just. . . didn't expect breast milk to be a thing.

Who could ever expect it?

"Just do what you're always thinking about doing anyway," Faye said.

Their position changed. Jessica's back was to the headboard. Faye's back was to the tan girl's chest. From some plastic tub beneath their bed, an array of twelve ounce bottles had been produced. Glass, expensive looking, and wide-rimmed with golden lids.

"I'm currently thinking of how your every move sends your skin across my nipples," Jessica mumbled. "And how distracting it is to learn how to milk anything with my own boobs wanting attention."

"You know the expression: you milk my boobs and I'll pinch your nipples till their so raw you can't even wear clothes tomorrow."

Jessica moaned, disarmed at the thought.

"Usually, you warm them up," Faye pulled her blonde hair to the side so Jessica could look over her shoulder. "Except we did a good job of that earlier. So now you take an underhanded grip and gently apply pressure with your thumb, rolling toward the nipple."

Being a little shorter, it was hard for the curly-haired girl to see. The blonde rolled to the right, putting Jessica's face beside her shoulder as she kissed her caramel cheek. "Better?"

Jess nodded. "Are you sure you trust me to do this?"

"You're the only person in the world I trust to do this. . ."

A light hand guided a softer one to Faye's right breast. It felt full and taut and so alive; energetic almost. Faye was known to lie about things, but her exceptionally superior tits were everything Jessica knew them to be. At least that could be trusted.

Faye's free hand held the bottle as the shorter lover concentrated a little too hard on trying to be perfect. The blonde's 34F cup tits were too big to be handled in one girl's palm, but Jessica did her best to follow instructions.

First stroke. Nothing was produced other than a nagging sexual itch. Second stroke made Faye purr and nibble at the younger girl's ear lobe. The third squeeze was rougher, pinching the smooth, pink areola till four visible lines ejected out and filled the bottle nearly a quarter of the way.

"They're so full. I thought they might pop for you," Faye teased.

"Fuck it — babe, I need it again."

The blonde giggled. Jessica's sex drive was immense! The bottle went to the nightstand while the two love birds found heaven in their sheets once more. Youthful, beautiful curves battered each other. They spread love with each touch ending with a switch in position to sixty-nine. Each were talented enough to get the other off, or perhaps just compatible as any couple might hope to be.

Once they both stopped spasming, Faye surfaced beside Jessica to cuddle.

"Sorry," Jess whispered.

"I needed it too." Faye panted, clearly satisfied. "Worse than I thought I did. So don't apologize. I like that you push me sexually."

Jess felt amazing hearing that. She always considered herself weird for being a girl with such a huge libido. If she wasn't working or otherwise busy, chances were she was thinking about who she could bone.

"I don't know, I've had people complain," Jessica curled into Faye's hair.

"Are you fishing for a compliment? It sounds like you want me to stroke your pussy and tell you it's okay to like having marathon sex."

Jess smiled. "Would you?"

"If we can fill two bottles — which isn't much, by the way — I'll tell you how much I've enjoyed sex since we've started dating. Promise. I might even write you a book on it."

The frizzy-haired partner groaned like a kid waking up for school on a Monday. "Deal."

Then, after some labored adjusting, the two resumed a relaxed milking position. Jessica began again, the slippery art of manipulating another person's body to some strange new end. It was kinda like masturbating but she had to trust Faye completely to tell her if she was doing things right.

By the relief after having milked twenty-four ounces, Jessica knew that would be her main problem: trusting Faye. They nipped and kneaded and smooched the night away till all of Jessica's tank was empty and fell asleep in each other's arms. The very last thought in the brown girl's mind was her girlfriend's habit of lying and how the untouched sanctuary of carnal pleasures was being infiltrated by the practice of milking.

_____

Faye and Jessica's Apartment.

Two Weeks Later

Faye

Jessica was falling into a habit.

Faye had navigated all of her girlfriend's other barriers with relative ease. Anger was easily dispensed with as was stress from work. Faye couldn't have imagined sex to be the major stumbling block to overcome.

But it was. The caramel-toned girl would come in and do the bare minimal amount of milking each night and rush to have sex. It was clearly a hang up in the plan. Faye was never going to get as big as she needed as quickly as she needed by milking minimal quantities once per day. There had to be a solution.

It was one such night. The couple had done about thirty-six ounces and were asleep together in bed. Except, Faye couldn't sleep — wouldn't, so long as this issue persisted. She cupped her boobies in a curled position. They had grown, sure, but not much. A cup size or two. Not nearly enough. Over an hour ago, they'd been milked and were already near half full again; the production was there but not strong enough to actual make her grow.

Why wasn't Jessica into milking her? There was no excitement in her hands anymore. The process was mechanical for the both of them, as pleasant as having her tit slammed in a car door. Faye felt a scowl on her face, rolling her palms along her prodigious swells. It didn't matter how much she flirted or moaned or encouraged. Jessica went near unresponsive while they milked; the human equivalent to a milk pump.

Faye felt like the victim.

Jessica had no excuse to be so useless, no reason to act dead with a girlfriend as amazing as Faye knew she was. It made Faye's imagination stir for a solution that would enliven Jessica before she became nothing more than a cold set of hands. So, as she felt her tits filling with milk, bigger and bigger beneath the sheets, she devised a plan.

See, in all her experience, Faye knew how people worked. Occasionally, a plan could be worked out by talking. More often, people did what they were compelled to do; compelled by a person who knows what's best. She considered herself just that type: the person who always knew best. Jessica rarely saw her plan for what it was. Her girlfriend always accused her of lying, fibbing, or playing games. Poor Jessy just couldn't see.

The blonde crafted a new method and waited for several hours; skipping her midnight milking. She told herself she could wait and resolved to muscle through how her body revved up at midnight. Her tits had adapted to a four hour milking schedule which was good. It just wasn't good when she didn't milk every four hours. The lactating woman squirmed for hours. Just beneath her skin, milk flooded her milk ducts. Grander she grew, pale white milkers growing bigger and bigger in her hands.

It was so hard to wait. Faye tweaked her nipples ever so gently and still found herself panting in moans, finding no relief. Hours later, she was a jittery, near-orgasmic wreck. Her boobs and milk weren't stopping. Her hands felt skin stretching beneath them. On her back, two hills pushed the gossamer sheets higher into the air. Silently, she wished they would just come crashing down — just be squishy and jiggly like normal boobs. But she didn't have normal boobs anymore.

Four hours was long enough to come to terms with her fright, though. Her tits were stuffed with milk and wouldn't stop even when the nervous energy branched into pleasure and pain. Her steadied breath was forcing them higher and higher. They were too sensitive to touch unless she wanted to cum which didn't stop her from playing with fire even a little. She had to see if they were really so wide, so tall, and so taut.

At the conclusion of four hours, Faye paused the alarm before it could sound. Off came the sheets. With night adjusted eyes, she saw her beauties standing proudly below her. "Four hours of agony did me pretty well. . ."

One last palming of her boobs made her vision swim with bliss; a startling amount of pain in her pleasure. She was bigger than ever before. Exciting, since now she knew she only needed skip a milking to reach her new size. But not right away. Those four hours had been their own unique edge game of hell and she wasn't sure she wanted to think about putting off satisfaction for a while. Her puppies were too big and gorgeous to be ignored. A finger tested a new ridge, a vein rising briefly to the surface near her right nipple. Talk about overfilled. Based only on size, she put herself a few cup sizes larger; at least J cup range. But the mass wasn't right at all. They were too dense, dragging her chest downward like a backpack worn on her front.

"God, I'm too sensitive," Faye said, realizing that too much excess movement was all it would take for her to start a water war with heavy cream.

Then, she turned her attentions to her sleeping lover. With deftness she straddled Jessica's waist and beheld the upward facing, open-mouthed breathing. It was so dopey and cute without an inkling of awareness. Jessica was cute when she was fully herself. Faye wished she would act that way during the milkings.

"She will after this."

Careful not to fall, she lowered each hand to each side of the brown girl's pillow. The blond's tits were huge and dangled low. A centimeter lower and her pap would have swiped the tip of a nose. Once her weighty chest stopped swaying, she stilled her rushing heart to have full control of how her milk-laden booby descended. For a flash, she went over her plan a final time. Then she felt her hormones raging and her body being dragged toward the dry, empty mouth.

Thank goodness Jessica slept like a rock — from working double shifts and going on bike rides and fucking for several hours a night. Any other person might have been awakened instantly as the larger woman's prime ass spread over her stomach, or how a stifled moan filled the room, or how instantaneously milk was let down from a pent up breast into the open mouth. Jessica hardly flinched.

Meanwhile, Faye had never felt so alive! At first, she was taken aback by the awkwardness of a different mouth being on her leaking mammary. But she kept tempo admirably. The biggest, most sensitive version of her breasts were finally being tended to in her girlfriend's mouth.

In went her erect, pink nipple. Then went the flesh behind it, then the flesh behind that. A high density traffic jam occurred as she stuffed herself into Jessica's open maw. Then, her flesh spread outward to Jessica's chin, cheeks, and nose. Before Faye made it as far down as she wanted, she was already smothering Jessica with a single tit!

"Oh-ho, my. . .," Faye swooned. All her skin sparked, shooting pleasure like lasers through her veins, bending bliss in the direction of her breast. It felt amazing in Jessica's mouth, so wet and warm, and her nipple twitched with life just before it laced the back of Jessica's throat with a backed up parcel of lady cream. The unexpectedly heavy dose sent Faye swimming, so she surrendered to the feel of releasing her overcharged batteries into a worthy, vacant source.

Like a storm, not five seconds later, Jessica heaved thick coughs that spangled dots of Faye's morning milk on the front of the very tits that had produced it. She bucked herself, tossing and turning, but Faye was the larger woman in height and size. All Jessica's thrashing, choking, and yelling did was make a bigger mess of already messy sheets.

"Morning, sweetums," Faye felt her composure had already slipped from its usual place. It was hard to do anything but moan when her left titty was dribbling two milking's worth of milk.

"Wh-what the f-fuck! Th-the hell were yo-. . ." Jessica broke to clear her throat violently. "I feel like d-death!"

"Oh come now. . ."

"I almost drowned in. . . i-in. . ." Jessica smacked her lips, realizing what she was tasting. Two fingers went to her lips. "You're crazy."

"Maybe, but you liked it. You started suckling a little before you woke up," Faye said, weaving in seeds of her will. Jessica hadn't really sucked so much as she tried to inhale a normal breath which was interrupted by several ounces of yummy milk. Complimentary to Faye's plan, though, Jessica never had to know that.

By the look Jessica made, Faye knew her words had effect.

"Get off," Jessica grumbled.

"I'm trying to, but you won't suck my titties-. . ."

"You know what I mean."

"Of course, but me knowing is what makes this so fun," Faye giggled. Having all the power in her position, her fingers started squeezing at her waist and began to ascend up the terrific mountains that had grown over the course of a few hours. "Do you see? They look so full right now. I'm fucking enormous."

"I see," Jessica tried not to look interested. Faye was dominating her field of view, though, so there was nothing to look at but her groping herself. "They do look a bit. . . full."

"Just 'a bit'?" Faye frowned with adorable duck lips. "Cause I think they're about to pop. Ugh, I feel so stupid for sleeping through that alarm," the blond lied without skipping a beat.

"Slept through. . . wait, what time is it?"

"Four. I slept through the last one on accident, hehe," Faye made emphasis of how full her breasts were with milk by depressing their tops with each finger individually. Her skin bounced back forcefully, all comfortable squishiness gone from them. "Guess I was more tired than I thought. You really let me have it last night, though. 'Not sure if I should blame you or thank you."

Jessica was too easy. A few compliments and her annoyance was blown away, as routine as dusting a bookshelf or wiping a dirty window clean. "Damn. . . we just missed that one milking?" she asked with a smirk.

Faye felt like a goddess. Jessica was obviously mad with lust, eyes sticking to her stuffed gourds. "Yup, just one. My production is kicking up so we can't afford to miss too many in a row. Otherwise, there's no telling how huge I'll get."

"You're already huge. . ." Jessica's hands found purchase on her blonde partner's thighs.

"And you love it."

Jessica shrugged in surrender. "I'm a simple woman. . ."

Faye laughed to flatter. She scooted herself back a space or so to allow Jessica to rise at her middle. Face to face, they soaked each other in. Jessica had to take extra time to soak since there was noticeably more mass to account for. As if including another sensor would improve her examination, her hands rose like twins in the direction of Faye's nipples.

Faye panicked. If she let Jessica touch her, she'd cum immediately. She couldn't afford to lose control yet.

The older girl caught tan hands mid flight. Her tits remained ungroped, but they shook violently from the jerk reaction which made them both leak profusely, dribbling down Faye's soft, lithe body.

"I was thinking," Faye bit her cheek to remain composed. "O-one milking isn't so bad, you know? Like, I only gained like three cup sizes? Maybe four. . . the point is," she laced fingers with Jessica. "I don't want us getting in a habit of it. If we aren't consistent, we're delaying my growth and our money. So, we need to do something to make sure we never forget this lesson."

"What did you have in mind?"

Faye beheld her love, her partner, her passion. Jessica had a body to be proud of; naturally slim with a wealth of boobage of her own. She was naturally caramel colored all around and her nipples were the color of saltwater taffy. There were few things as wonderful in the world as looking at Jessica and knowing that she'd do her everything to please and satisfy. Faye felt this surge of power making eye contact with the emeralds of Jessica's eyes, power that she couldn't help but wield in a boob-related fashion.

"Well, you were pretty good at nursing. You were asleep and all, but you seemed to know what you were doing."

Jessica recoiled slightly. "I don't know, Faye. Shouldn't we just do things like always? This seems like a waste."

'Like always'? Faye scoffed internally. Jessica's enthusiasm about doing things 'like always' was downright foul. Literally anything was better than 'like always'.

"It's not waste, it's investment. If you drain me when I'm at this size," Faye wobbled her torso to and fro, knowing how it eroded her iron will but also knowing the immense, hypnotic influence huge, sexy tits had on a sex drive like Jessica's. "I'll grow to meet the next demand even faster. Milking by hand is too slow. We need a new way to milk quickly."

"But Faye. . ."

"You suck my titties all the time, so there's nothing to worry about," it felt stupid having to remind Jessica of what she knew she loved. "This time, there will just be a reward for both of us. Come on, you can't tell me my milk didn't taste great."

Jessica scrunched her face. "How would you know how good you taste?"

What? Did Jessica not think her girlfriend hadn't sampled herself? How silly! Of course she had. What other way is there to really understand her product?

Faye could have responded with all of that, but it only won her one batte. Instead, she dipped into Jessica's space and slowly began to make out with her, ambitious to win the whole war. Their lips crashed intentionally, swapping moisture and moans, perfectly matched like lock and key. The further Faye leaned into it, the closer her immense whoppers got to Jessica's body. In time, they eclipsed Jessica's own proud breasts like they were nothing. Even with Jessica's double D's, Faye's milk-laden mammaries overtook the opposing pair as thoroughly as they might a girl with no rack at all. What could Jessica's chest possibly do to contest a pair twice as large and brimming with yummy nectar?

Faye waited for Jessica to breathe. Then she said, "I taste something sweet on your lips, and it tastes amazing. You can't possibly tell me you don't like it."

"Sweets are just. . ." Jessica tried abbreviating her hesitation with a ravenous kiss.

Faye retreated flirtatiously, encouraging the bushy haired babe in front of her to pursue. "I know you have a sweet tooth, so that's not why you're hesitating. Could it be that you're scared? You think I'm too much for ya? That has to be it. You don't think you can finish me off. Not that I blame you," Faye rolled her chest up and out, walloping Jessica's chest like airbags. She wasn't prepared for the pleasure of going breast to breast so raw, so fast.

123456...8