Cry Over Spilled Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To meet demand. . ." Jessica started to sway. Her arms arched inward. Faye's swinging boulder was guided like a wrecking ball to Jessica's cheek where it burned with sensual fire. "Damn, there's so much in there."

"You can take it," Faye stroked Jessica's puffy curls romantically. "You can't still be full from breakfast this morning."

Milk shifted about in Faye's blimp of a tit, gurgling loudly. A mind of their own, Faye sensed instinctively that her load was far too much for Jessica, but kept the fact to herself, using it to bolster her own already-elevated self image.

"I am but who cares? I want more right now." Jessica answered wantonly. Turning her cheek, she skipped worship by kissing and drew her tongue across Faye's burgeoning boob in complex patterns. "If I don't drink you now, you won't fit back in the car. Fuck, you're already like three cup sizes bigger. I just parked the car. You must really want to feed me."

Wrong. Faye wanted to stuff her. "Latch on. I'll show you how bad I want to feed you."

Coaxed on by a spirit of mystery and lust, the caramel girl ducked under Faye's dangling treat. Her neck angled upward and her face took the weight of all of Faye's girlish flesh. Nipple angled, bulging lewdly at her cheek, Jessica's teeth came down snuggly. They had connected. They were one.

Faye's voice hitched. Perception narrowed to a dyed, rosy version, allowing only for the space directly in front of her and ignoring the world which felt so insignificant in comparison. Even for a nascent goddess, which is exactly what Faye believed herself to be, she was a slave to the ebbs and flows of her carnal nature, still bound by her body's wish to dominate her mind with a cocktail of hormones too potent for a typical girl. They took her to the cliff. She raised her eyes over it and, wasting not a moment, her cravings sent her tumbling over.

Creamy volleys lobbed a flash flood. Jessica's cheeks bulged with the plume of sugary brew. A single tear collected at the edge of her eye. She blinked it away. Her throat opened, still weary and worn from the thickness from Faye's pent up morning load but understanding of its new fate. All of Jessica was understandingly submissive. Parts of her willingness varied, like her stomach which signalled at her angrily when she gulped up the first few ounces. 'I'm already full', her stomach made warning signals as steamy piles of cream heaped themselves inside. Faye imagined Jessica's lungs were protesting too, burning as oxygen was starved to them, shrivelling for no reason other than to make room for even more of Faye's copious fluid.

But the first swallow was always the hardest; the most abusive. Each one following was easier as she opened herself fully to accept what Faye had collected over time. This really was Jessica's work, Faye thought. Had she only accepted it sooner, maybe things would have been smoother and she never would have had to endure the momentary anguish she'd felt that one fateful night. Why be angry? Why fuss? It didn't serve her at all. Life was easier when she accepted that her place in the world was beside Faye, providing for her, supporting her, and, at times, worshipping her busty, lustful body.

Faye resigned to watch her body shift and change. A venue of wonder, virile and alive with energy, her nipple stretched as viscous milk was forced out. Her rate felt slower than usual, not nearly the explosive force she would experience every morning, but the excitement still came in the steadiness. How long could she keep going at that speed? Hours, maybe, or days. Faye truly felt she could do so, she could spend days milking herself. Her production was that ferocious; her body incomparable in its relentless creation of sweet, sweet milk.

Even with Jessica drinking, her tautness remained. Having nowhere else to go, her milk caused her breast to bulge to grander sizes. Domination was embodied in Faye. Her tits no longer sought to feed or cure hunger, but to stretch the person attached. Her milk invaded Jessica's body and claimed it — no inch was left untouched.

"Jessy! You can suck harder than that, can't you? C'mon, harder! Harder!" Faye teased.

Her partner opened wide and clamped down on her bulgy, smooth areola. The pressure was pleasant on her nerves there, making Faye moan. She heard Jessica growling and gargling. The act had rewarded her with even more milk flow, a blast that formed rivers at the sides of her mouth that fell to her top. Tits that had seen their own growth over the course of a month clung to Jessica's clothing. Each new drip revealed a new area, like raindrops in a pond forming ripples that collide.

Jessica whimpered as Faye's fingers went to her breasts, teasing the nipples that were adamantly hard. "Something tells me," Faye looked Jessica in the eye, noting how cute she looked with milk-stuffed cheeks. "If you keep drinking me, you'll start producing milk yourself. Wouldn't it be amazing if we both were lactating? You've already gone up two cup sizes. You must be close to making something, right?"

A woman and a child presumed to be her son jumped into their car about ten feet away. The boy looked with intrigue till his mother tossed him into the car like luggage and sped away. Faye giggled, continuing on, noting a pleasure she got from making people uncomfortable. "Mmm, they feel so tight. Are you getting bigger like me? I bet you are. It would be so sexy seeing you spray some milk while you drink all of mine."

The request was now in the air. Like all the others, it one day would come true.

Faye's blend washed over her nurser's tongue and punched out her throat. Creamy, rich smells were in the air like an expensive lotion or perfume and Jessica looked to be dreaming of having her own scent one day. Finally, most vividly, she squeezed the sides of Faye's boob, fathoming the impossibility that she was still growing, and wished the same for herself.

"Mmmmn, that's so amazing, babe! Keep sucking, don't stop!" Faye said huskily. Her hand on Jessica's left nipple was encouragement, though for whom wasn't clear. Her right jug, the one balanced on her thigh, had finally grown too unstable and slumped down, crashing into her left one like a wrecking ball. Its size was great enough to send Faye tumbled out of the car, onto the ground tits first. She yelped as she landed, but not from pain since her chest made an amazing cushion.

Beneath her writhed Jessica, though, who had no doubt taken the more significant fall.

"Shit! Babe, you okay?" Faye rocked herself. Her body was awkward at this size, and heavier than it appeared. She found the leverage she needed in a few seconds and she rose to check on her fiancée. "Jessica?"

Jessica gasped. Once her head was exposed, she blinked her eyes open. After taking in what had happened herself, an accepting aura toured her features. "Being crushed by your tits. . . is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"What the hell! I was actually worried about you!" Faye's reaction was to feel like the victim, despite her own body being the cause of this incident.

"I know, I know. Sorry to worry my goddess fiancée," Jessica raised her eyebrows.

The girls repositioned. Faye sat on her knees off to Jessica's right, hands resting atop her bosom. One of her twins was spilling over her lap and the other leaned happily atop Jessica's thigh and hip. There seemed to be nowhere for them to go with their size and their insistence in jiggling made things sexy, for better or worse.

"Gosh, we're gonna be so late getting to the house," Faye pointed out.

Jessica, undeterred by the accident, sat up and squeezed Faye's sweater covered breast. "If we don't milk you, you won't be able to fit through the door. As far as I can tell," she seemed distracted by how jiggly and fun Faye's titty was to touch and slosh about. "Our only option is to, well, continue."

"I think some of my milk lost its way and ended up in your brain."

"I'm not surprised. It gets everywhere."

Faye's left tit was still leaking, sprinkling the ground with a fan of milk from her nipple. Her enormous buoy of a breast expanded in all directions, eclipsing her thick, luscious thighs with ease, swelling onto the parking lot completely exposed.

"It's like they want everyone to know they're the biggest," Jessica commented. "The biggest, fullest tits in the whole world."

Faye nodded voiceless, watching herself grow and grow, an unstoppable force of female sexuality.

"I'd like to get started again, if you'd be so kind as to unpin me completely."

"I don't know," Faye said, sadistically. "I kinda like feeling you struggle under me. . ."

"Later, babe," Jessica answered, foreshadowing what was sure to come the moment they had the privacy of a bedroom.

Though, if they were willing to nurse gallons of breast milk parked in front of a bank, was it such a stretch to take the next logical step? Perhaps, but who could tell where an hour's worth of milking would lead them?

_____

Move In Day, Later

Faye

"If you two lovely ladies need anything else, be sure to give me a call. My card's in the kitchen next to the welcome basket."

"Thanks so much," Jessica blanketed her body over Faye, clearly exhausted. Even without the edge of attentiveness, she was putting forth the effort to be polite.

"I'll be contacting you all throughout the week just to be sure everything is to your liking. Really, if there's anything at all, never hesitate. My goal is to be the friend that actually shows up on moving day, alright?"

"We've got a few things that may need some moving. . ." Faye insinuated her breasts further into the conversation, hoisting them higher than they already were. When Marcus unabashedly gawked, Faye knew he'd gotten the point. "But not tonight. It's late and it was a long ride over."

Marcus, the guy from the mall who was building homes in the next town over. Faye had actually contacted him again and sweet talked him into a steal of a home: two floors, four bedrooms, three full baths, and more square footage than any couple could make full use of. One bedroom would serve as the music room. Another, preferably the one with walk-in bath, would be the blond's 'office'. Everything the two needed was there — and more.

The representative from the HOA was twenty-something with a clean, low haircut, and evidently a bust-loving man. He'd talked exclusively to Faye's tits and deflated when she clarified that his help wouldn't be needed that night. He'd actually thought he was going to get some tail — his magazine perfect smile canted disappointedly to prove it. Move in night may not have been the night for such activities, but that didn't disqualify other days of the week, the blond thought. She'd done all but go down on him to get them the house and he'd grow frustrated if she never put out.

Her whole life was about balancing people to serve her best, so reading his expectations came second nature. She had about three weeks to give him what she'd been teasing. That was plenty of time. Once things settled down, Marcus would think he'd gotten away with the better deal. And better yet, he'd be in her corner for when she sought to make future changes to the home.

Faye made sure he was certain of this with an abbreviated shimmy that rolled over her full hips and into her tits which tossed like ships on a stormy sea.

Marus swallowed hard. Faye wished it was a mouthful of her addictive milk making his adam's apple sink. "Pleasure seeing you two again. C-congratulations." He backed his way out the door, then turned on the porch and hopped down the stairs.

Jessica made a move to the door, but Faye stopped her. Watching him leave, making sure the last of this thoughts were of the impossibly sexy couple that had moved into the neighborhood, was a point of leverage Faye would not let pass.

"He's cute," Faye said, eyes glowing as headlights brightened their doorway. "And so helpful."

Jessica snarled, turning closer to Faye. "Too scrawny for me. For you as well, right?"

Hand on a journey, Faye's fingers traced the outline of Jessica's stomach. The bulge there was brand new. It objected to her previously tidy middle, denying the very notion that Jessica had ever had a flat stomach. She was clearly sexier with a pregnant belly, one roiling with a whirlpool of Faye's milk. Any message of the contrary was a lie, as far as Faye could tell. "You're right," she finally admitted after she'd had her fill of pinching Jessica's smooth, round milk ball. "I like my partners full-bodied; one way or another."

Jealous Jessica dissipated. All that was left was a cuddlesome, sleepy future wife. "That makes us perfect together, 'cause curves are mandatory on my sexual partners."

"Are my curves to your liking?"

"Hmm," Jessica scooped Faye's tit up in her hand. It was too heavy to truly lift, so she jostled it about some so Faye's cleavage line slithered in the button-down top. "You know, they might be a little small. We'll wait an hour or so and then they'll be better."

"You greedy little thing!" Faye teased, pulling Jessica in by her ass and pressing their lips together.

After having milked for an hour outside the bank, a security guard stopped getting off to their display and asked them to vacate the premises. Disturbing the peace, or something. Whatever law they were violating by putting on the lesbian love display of the century, they weren't charged or fined and were on their way in a few minutes. Faye made sure to get the officer's name, making friends like she always did when she met a person that could do her a 'favor' in a pinch.

It took all day to get to their new home, to have a tour, to fill out paperwork, and to be left alone. The sun had been set for almost an hour, day yielding to night at just the right time for Faye and Jessica's liking.

They swapped each other's love and attention with their waltzing tongues, bodies roaming over what they had each made of each other. The two surfaced for air nearly five minutes later, realizing that they could have continued making out for hours and hours in the very spot that Marcus had left them. What drew them apart at the mouth but not at their sensually chained bodies was an even deeper yearning.

"It's that time again," Faye whispered, flipping her blonde hair as her front teeth raked lines down Jessica's neck.

The blonde's full expectation was another good time — their first good time in this new space that would, day by day, feel more like home. She was surprised to find her smaller partner frozen. The body beneath her lips did react, except a stiffness made for an awkward taste to what was supposed to be a dream come true.

"Something the matter?" Faye pulled up slowly.

Those green eyes were closed; brow furrowed. "I meant to talk to you. You promised you'd hear me out."

"I did. It just seems like a weird time for this." Faye couldn't even hold Jessica straight on without smothering her to death in her nearly-full tits. She spoke sweetly to the shorter girl, left arm around her shoulder in a side hug. "You do see that I'm full and we're alone in our new home, right? Don't you want to try out the bed? Or the couch or the table or the stairs? I'd like to try you out everywhere."

Faye smirked, watching the her wife-to-be fight with herculean might the simplicity of fucking themselves to a lust-drunken stupor then nursing till morning.

"No. This needs to be said. It should have been said before but I-I let my physical needs get in the way."

"Alright then. Let's hear it."

Faye listened half-heartedly. She mostly focused on removing the clothing that was gripping her body like a second skin. Jessica sat on their new, fluffy white couch — unwilling audience to the strip tease of the century.

"Going back to before, I do think I'm jealous of you." Jessica's thighs were thicker and much more attractive when they squeezed tight to both hold back and excite her lower lips. "Your body for sure. I think you're the most beautiful woman alive. But also your success — your self-made success. Your a career woman with dreams and ambition."

"And I told you, so are you! This is our dream come true."

Jessica shrank a little at that. "Actually, Faye, I don't think it is."

Faye chortled. "Baby girl, of course it is! The nice home, the fully furnished kitchen, the music room. We can shop for dogs tomorrow if you want. We'll do it from bed while we drink alcohol and enjoy our full, luscious bodies."

Jessica had a wave of anticipation roll over her so strong it looked to nearly knocked her over. "Oh god," the moan came without permission.

"Exactly. Now come here," Faye spread out her arms. She fully anticipated another win, another success. Jessica could finally see things her way now that they were literally living their dream right? Great house, great jobs, great sex, great life.

But Jessica didn't moved. It looked like she was shackled to the couch — the only way she wouldn't have submitted.

"I-I'm not finished. Faye, there's a lot about this I don't like. I always saw myself marrying you, but I imagined it being a partnership; you give a little, I give a little, we both make a little work for both of us. I imagined myself stronger and more successful than I am — and no, not a strong lactation specialist, or whatever. Strong, like self-secure. I wanted my future to reflect all the hard work I'd done to make it my future."

Faye squinted, seeing that Jessica found a voice somewhere that gave her strength to defy her hyper-sexual nature. "And this isn't it? I thought this was your dream."

"It's the dream you handed me. Working a job you created in a home you paid for with a body you acquired. Yes, baby, this is everything I want — I'm surrounded by everything I want! I'm just not satisfied. I'll never be the way things are going because I'll always have a little voice inside that's whispering to me: you're nothing special, you just married special."

"You're being really insecure right now." Faye didn't realize how much hurt was in her voice till it was already in the air. "Who cares which one of us succeeds? Being together means reaching the mountain top together. Here we are, Jessy!" Faye gestured with her open palms at the space around them — so much space, almost too much. "It isn't about who was special. We're here together now. Doesn't that matter more?"

Jessica stood. It almost looked like she'd given up her little speech. "It might. But that's not what I feel. I feel like that baby in Grace's stroller on our date night. It's nice being treated like I'm everything, but it's only cute if it's a baby being coddled. I'm a woman for fuck's sake! My heart won't let me be strolled around like I have been." Jessica came forward, emboldened by this rebellious spirit, approaching the colossal woman Faye was with the audacity to speak toe to toe with entitlement. "Please understand, Faye. I've quit my job, lost my figure, betrayed my conscience by watching you get away with so much. But I have nothing to show for my own sacrifices — no reward for taking the easy way out. We fuck like champions together, but I don't feel like a champion of life when we're done. Does that make sense."

"No."

The blond grabbed Jessica by her shoulders, a little too rough. "Faye, h-hey! What're you-. . ."

"How do you think it makes me feel when you say that? After all I did — I sacrificed too! For you. See this?" Faye's hand lifted Jessica's, indicating the sizable white diamond contrasting her caramel skin. "That's what this ring means: sacrifice. I sacrifice so I can make you happy. If you tell me you aren't happy with me literally making your dreams a reality then. . ."

1...345678