Cry Over Spilled Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I was a little defensive there. It's so sweet that you care about my business," Faye took a hug, full frontal, even though her emerald eyed girlfriend would have preferred to keep some space. "I only got a little upset because it sounded like you thought I couldn't make enough milk to fill my order and to satisfy you. You do know how massive I am, right?"

Everyone on Town Walk knew. Men and women alike looked on. Jessy felt hot under the collar; both pissed at herself for feeling her solid defense crumbling to nothing and, foolishly, jealous of other eyes fawning over her busty girlfriend.

"Don't you?" Blue eyes looked down, clear as the sky, as a hand cupped Jessica's angel hair and pulled her deeper.

There was nothing to do but smell Faye's vanilla scented skin, to feel the bulging skin rise and fall with her breaths, and to imagine them rising and falling because of milk; milk that wouldn't stop making her bigger and bigger.

"I do. . ." the smaller girl feared the consequence for letting it slide again, but she did so anyway. The time just wasn't right.

"How big?"

"The biggest tits on this whole street. Biggest in the town. If they aren't biggest in the world, then they're definitely the milkiest," Jessica admitted. "And I can't stop thinking about a drink. But this time, I'll pass. Shouldn't we be finding you a wardrobe?"

A gripping pause followed. Would Faye release her or would she press the issue? If she were alone in some alley with a woman as sexually engaging as Faye, Jessy knew she'd do anything to get herself off. The only thing keeping her from doing so in that very moment were the eyes of strangers. She didn't want to look loose but she knew in her heart the way her sexual appetite was hollowing her out.

At last, she was released. A gasp inflated her lungs — at some point she'd started holding her breath.

To her relief, the older of the two dismissed the topic of milking for a later time and they both made their way down Town Walk. Store by store, the fun of shopping resumed. Though the looming situation of their date came to the forefront barely an hour later.

Jessica watched her woman model a outfit after revealing outfit. Each time, more chest was on display. Plus, Faye had a knack for playing innocent so when her bikini failed and let her chubby nipples out to play, she didn't bother to take notice despite Jessica's visceral reaction.

It was in one of several lingerie shops that the younger girl lost herself. The blond delayed bra shopping to the very end so she could buy for her full size. Wouldn't you know the beach store designed for petite girls with barely-there tits didn't carry in a natural M cup.

"I didn't know they came that big. I'm sorry — man, I must look so clueless," Faye shook her head, a hand daintily atop her gargantuan boobage.

The attendant met Jessica's eyes when they both heard the distinct sound of fabric tearing. They couldn't yet see but both knew if the titan of a woman was any bigger, she'd lose all semblance of decency.

Faye seemed to know this and forwarded the decision to Jessica's discretion. They both witnessed the swelling and growing over three hours. Bigger she grew, showing more flesh and deeper cleavage. From outfit to outfit, each one looked smaller on her than the last. Each time, the gorgeous blue-eyed blond made a bigger fuss of how nothing fit her globes. Steadily, they pressed farther forward, surpassing the size of both their heads and beyond. Milk weight made them sag to her belly button, without which they would no doubt suspend effortlessly in the air like her nipples were hung with invisible wire like some magic trick.

Between shops they held hands through the increasingly dense crowd. When they needed squeezing through a tight bunch of people, Faye pulled Jessica into her favorite snack and dearly beloved items of lust. Less the marshmallow feel and more resistance each and every time. It was one thing to watch her grow while at home. In public, with clothes — barely — on, there wasn't a break from it. Jessica was constantly being reminded. There was only one thing that could be done; but a single solution within the curly haired girl's power.

"You aren't clueless, baby. We knew they wouldn't have your size to begin with, right?" Jessica worked her only option in as convincing a way as possible. "But now we know your size thanks to all the help. Thank you, Donna. I'll definitely buy a bra from you next time I'm shopping for one. C'mon, babe."

Then the smaller girl led her living milk station away to the nearest family bathroom. With little ceremony, she unshouldered Faye's useless sport jacket and uncupped the tank top-turned-tube top.

Faye said something that Jessica couldn't bother processing. The minute it was free, she stuffed her face with nipple and areola and boob flesh and greedily drank. Her body's reaction was like she'd gone days without water only to be blessed with rain. Thick brew spewed hot and heavy at her throat in overwhelming quantity. She almost cried — it was that good. She'd missed it that much.

"You'll have a tummy ache if you drink too fast." Faye's back was to the wall. She didn't seem to care so much about warning her partner.

Jessica let her blouse be unbuttoned. She let long fingers on pleasant hands squeeze her exposed tits through her bra. All she cared about was drinking, so she did so. The sounds her throat made were loud and told the story of how much milk was actually being drained. No longer were ounces or even cups a good measure. One breast seemed to harbor an impossible liter of milk — more for every minute over the appointed four hour milking time. And some sick, enamored part of the emerald-eyed beauty took great satisfaction in being the jealous benefactor of all of it.

The crowds could look and lust, but Jessica got to stuff her face and gorge herself.

Watching boobs return to marshmallow pillow globes was always an interesting experience. Jessica beheld her lover returning to an accepting softness as she drank. Her swallows smoothed to a rhythm, losing the voracity of waiting four hours without her precious milk. Before one could get too small and lopsided, she switched to the other, working her jaw wider to accept and clenching when she wanted to squeeze out a river.

"You're so good to me, Jessy. Your tongue and lips feel so good on my nipples," Faye reminded while keeping sweetness; this wasn't their first time, yet it felt so new.

Jessica's eyes fluttered closed. A grin came to her face. Sure, she'd been manipulated again but milk was her reward for it — all that she could drink. Then her already busty girlfriend would have another two liters to chug. And another two after that. Such a size seemed too much for her at the start. Her body adjusted, though, and could handle such quantities with little effort now. In fact, it tingled with warmth and feel-good hormones abounded.

Almost forty-five minutes later, the couple emerged to a disgruntled woman with an occupied stroller.

"You two do know I've been waiting almost an hour right? That bathroom's got the only decent cleaning station in all of Town Walk and-. . ."

"Sorry, ma'am," Faye held up a hand. "My girlfriend was feeling really sick and the women's bathroom was occupied at the time."

The woman's face went from disdain to admiration in an instant. There was familiarity as her eyes bounced from Jessica's eyes to her stomach. The caramel-toned girl thought she might have done something wrong. Like, maybe the woman was applauding two hot girls getting all sexy in the bathroom together which would, in turn, make her the woman she feared being.

Instead, the lady walked beside her stroller. She ignored the premise of personal space and went straight for Jessica's belly. "You're showing so much! Gah, I'd do anything to be pregnant again — not anything, but you get my point. I loved how alive I felt and how closely connected I was with my partner." Looking from Faye to Jessica and without removing her hand from the orb of a belly, she blinked a few times. "Girlfriends? Oh, yes. You two are together! Wow, I'm so sorry. Congratulations! How far along are you?"

Just coming down from her sexual peak, the younger girl's mind felt sluggish.

The blond answered in her place. "If you could believe it, just a little over a month!"

The woman gasped. "No!"

"Yes!"

"What?!"

"I know!"

Then they squealed together. It hurt Jessica's ears. She was recently fingered and fed; it was time for a nap. She could barely force herself to smile.

"You're super pregnant, hon!"

Faye held her lovingly. "She was very trim before; so fit with a tiny waist. She wanted to be healthy for the baby. We were kinda worried when she started showing so much, but the doctor says everything looks good."

The stranger gave Jessica's shoulder a squeeze. "The sickness will pass, hon. After that, it'll be smooth sailing — best time of my life, that's for sure. And you two are the cutest together, gah! So happy for you!"

Jessica managed a "thanks," then she tucked herself under Faye.

The older one got the signal. "Looks like momma's gotten all the walking she needs today. We're gonna head back home now! Oh, but if you don't mind — and I know, this is forward as heck, but — if we could maybe exchange socials? As much as we research, it's always comforting to have a friend that's farther along in the baby raising process."

The lady looked like she'd been elected Miss America. As she and Faye exchanged info, all Jessica could pay attention to was how both women were probably lactating. The size difference of two women apparently doing the same thing was mindblowing. Grace — that was her name, by the way — wasn't petite but was slim and had amazing mom boobs. Big, springy, perky, and clearly full. There was every reason to suspect that she needed the time alone to breastfeed her son, with her bra busting F or G cups.

But Faye was on another level. Faye was like varsity captain of the lactation team and Grace wasn't even up to competitive form yet. Clearly, the relationship based on a lie was for future leverage, Jessica thought, but Faye made lying look a little too easy.

Even with her dopamine at record high levels, the emerald-eyed girl couldn't help but feel like she was a baby toward Faye. In a way, it was good — being coddled, given attention and adored. Being strolled around at another woman's discretion, manipulated, and becoming an accomplice to lies? Less so.

_____

Moving Day

Two Months Later

Faye wished her lover away to work her final shift at her job. In a few hours, Faye would drive their car to the diner to pick her up and they'd both head off to the home they'd just purchased. The look on her green-eyed girlfriend's face was utter romance when she left. For nearly three months Jessy had been nursing from Faye's breasts and it showed in how she looked at the blond.

"Like I'm her everything," Faye spoke when she was alone.

And maybe something else too. Jessica would go silent at times, as if mulling over something heavy, then snap to attention when her name was called. She was having trouble adapting to their life which was changing at a dizzying rate. Understandable. And, more importantly, it was greater evidence that Faye was right all along.

Thinking of Jessica always made her happy. Faye used the buzz of happiness to tide her over. She wanted only good vibes today as it marked an important step for the couple: their first day in their new home, their first night of going full time into Faye's natural breast milk manufacturing business, and their first day engaged to be married.

Fetching the remaining champagne from the kitchen and reclining on the sofa, the blond massaged her full, weighty chest and remembered the moment. An abundance of curly black hair framed her gorgeous face, frozen for countable seconds in awe. The ring was almost too small for her finger. Then it cleared her second knuckle and landed snuggly into place and they kissed and held each other for a second eternity. Romance filled the night with a full course meal catered in, balloons, sexy music, candles, lingerie, alcoholics a'plenty, and milk, milk, and more milk.

"Mmm, what a night." Just thinking about it made her grow. Yes, she knew good times made the milk flow faster. In the two months, her body had transformed yet again.

Her knee hooked over the couch since at full height, she stood at six-foot-four. Only a fraction of her hips could fit on the piece of furniture, and her hair was so lush and long it ran like a liquid down to the floor. The changes were so incremental and the older woman was so busy with her 'business' that she didn't really notice till her new garments stopped fitting. A lingering look in the mirror a mere week prior forced her to pay closer attention to her new physical adornments.

She thought she should be bothered by them, but she wasn't. She suspected Jessica might be curious but her lover's cares were so often trivial. Her new body only reflected an inner confidence. All her life she knew herself to be a head above everyone with a body that wouldn't quit and milk that could provide cars and homes and financial independence. Now, she looked the part. It was just a manifestation of her new reality. Nothing to be too bothered over. Certainly nothing to negatively affect her business or engagement.

Thinking about Jessica got her hot. Faye made the couch scrunch and squeak as she hefted her burdens and dropped them, playing with her generous amounts of feminine mass. All the milk had added softness to Jessica's edges. Her hips were wider, middle less defined, and her butt was quickly becoming a favorite of Faye's. And the extra calories weren't just distributed from the abs down. The green-eyed girl bolstered a pair of huge, squishy bozongas.

"Fuck yes, that's my sexy wife," Faye threw back her head, brushing her hands over her exposed tits. They were M cups naturally now without the aid of milk. Though, at her current constant production, it was rare that she ever be truly empty. "Made so thick and curvy by all my milk."

She pictured Jessy filling out her collared top and diner apron earlier and felt her tits lurching in size quickly as a result. Just about any thought of Jess made her milky. Her boobies had learned who was most receptive to them.

Disregarding time, decency, or modesty, the six-foot-four hourglass bombshell imagined her sugar-addict of a lover and enjoyed herself expanding.

Her M cups grew bigger, inflating with a wash of fluid that was near audible. In moments, they were making progress. Her nipples were gaining in length, poking through the rounded bulb of areola. She watched her pink nubs turn to blazing spears with further progressing volume chased them outward and away from Faye's body.

She adjusted to standard sitting position with a leg up on the coffee table. Her sweeping turned to fisting and she lost her arms in her abundance. Her skin hadn't lost its sensitive feel. She moaned when she touched herself — areas that multiplied the larger she grew, the more milk she produced.

"I need to fill you up, Jessy. Don't stop. Drink me all down. I need to see you when you've swallowed all of me," Faye groaned with power and desire.

Her body reacted. Her breasts pressed further forward. They began to sink with milk weight, pulling their owner into her own lap, straining her shoulders. The delight was more than the discomfort and she continued.

She squeezed and squished herself. With each go, she pushed out the elasticity. Her boobs grew thicker and denser like dough but were all the more fun to play with. Especially when she felt herself reaching four cup sizes larger, then six, then eight. With her size, she could only really grasp growth in leaps and bounds or in physical markers.

Her tits spilled over in her lap at a certain size. Before long she had to stand or go recline on her bed before they took her to the floor. Getting to her feet, a surge of growth struck her swift and hard. Even with her practiced grace and size, the flurry of milk surging threw her off of her forward balance. Her fat, round bottom poked out to try to counter the sudden shift but it was too late.

She struck the floor with a slam. Before it, though, she struck the coffee table. Her body was so large and breasts so heavy that the wooden stage was cracked and bent in the middle.

It filled the blond with exhilleration.

"Well, we're moving today. No need to bring old relics like you," she cursed the table. She gave her tits a pat and she swore she heard a deep, ominous gurgle of liquid being churned.

With the strength of her new body, she was able to find footing and rise from the ground. The size of her titanic tits were too grand to see the damage, but if she shifted them to the left she could look to her right and see the flattened center with perfect curves on the two ends. It must have been made cheaply, she thought, since it moulded around her boobs instead of snapping like real wood.

"The new house has real wooden tables and chairs and floors. No room for fake stuff," she wiggled her nose, and her ass, and her tits.

She felt her perfect skin brushing against her thighs while standing tall and revelled at the view of her giants extending more than two feet in front of her. Rapture took her when she took the time to give her body the attention it deserved. Magnetic hands clung to whatever section of her plump, taut flesh they could reach knowing fully that she would have to do some gymnastics to milk herself at this size.

This was what happened when she let herself go — unhinged growth. In these few months the blue-eyed woman had learned her triggers and figured out her mental blocks. Within reason, she could milk on command. Secretly, in the meditative depths of herself, she willed her production to slow.

"Our precious girl isn't here. No need to continue."

It was a chant, a mantra, a prayer — the prayer to the goddess she considered herself. And it was answered when she felt the the tremors slow and her blood pressure dropping. Her breathing no longer needed regulation and her skin stopped vibrating with such sharpened desire to breastfeed. Her nipples were the length of her hand and would never stop being hard, but they lost girth and general suckability. Her bulging, shiny areola lightened a shade as well.

The tide stopped rising.

"This should be enough for a few weeks."

At that, she gave herself about a dozen more loving squeezes and trotted to the bedroom. It would take the remainder of Jessica's shift to milk herself back to a size capable of fitting into a car.

_____

Sally's Diner

Jessica

The last shift is always the shortest.

Jessica mopped her hands clean with a rag she kept in her apron and checked the time. The smell of grease, the broken cookware, and the shady but lovable staff. Even if waitressing was the worst job she'd ever had, there were parts of it to miss.

One such part was sitting at an empty booth by the door, flagging her over. Jessica fixed up her stylish blazer and loose cotton top, sure that her new push up bra accomplished its namesake without looking too whorish. The thing was already tight on her and she'd bought it at a premium in an F cup — an F cup push up bra was already pretty slutty, when she thought about it. But it was the only thing that made her feel secure and supported; the lesser of two evils. Either she shows a bit more cleavage, which could be buttoned up — the current blazer didn't button as it had grown too small anyway — or she bounces endlessly drawing even greater attention to her generous bosom.

"Don't worry about it, you look great," Sally said as the emerald-eyed girl neared. "And it's your last day. I can hardly get onto you for anything."

123456...8