Cry Over Spilled Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you convinced yourself that this was what I wanted." Jessica hung her head. "And I was too scared or complacent or something. I never stopped you. I thought I'd be a fool to. You're perfect and I should be gracious to have you. But this just isn't right and it's time I admit it — before I end up lifeless and bitter and I push you away like Ms. Hightower did."

Faye blinked slowly, a thought behind her blue eyes. "So Sally's the one who put you up to this."

The younger girl seemed to catch her words. She talked through the point. "So what I want is for you to let me do some things on my own. I just need an area in life where I can feel like I'm genuinely making a difference. What do you think?"

"I think a middle-aged woman lost her best worker and used whatever she could to make her feel guilty about leaving."

"Faye! Don't even go there. Sally's Diner paid the bills before you had your first contract. That woman and her restaurant is the reason we're here today."

"And she'd like to take the credit by keeping you there. That's what she wants — I bet she said that 'nobody would ever replace you'. Some worn out old phrase like that. She's brainwashed you. Sally's a lonely old woman without any kids of her own. Yea, and she thinks of you like a daughter that I'm stealing away."

Jessica, after being quiet long enough to hear where Faye was going, tore away from the statuesque blond with tits swinging nearly two feet in front. "Faye, that isn't Ms. Hightower. If anything, that sounds like something you would do."

Faye snarled. "Wow. Really? You actually have to be brainwashed. That lady is selfish and she thinks she can steal away my precious girl for herself-"

"I'm nobody's 'girl'. I'm a woman."

"You're my woman." Faye reached out to grab Jessica.

Jessica tore away again. "Not if you're going to keep treating me like a baby. I can take care of myself."

"Why won't you let me take care of you? What's so wrong with that? I know you're strong, it's why I want to marry you."

"Maybe I need to prove that to myself before I'm ready to get married."

Faye lost something with those words. It was like the world she'd set up for success was slipping away beneath some black horizon. She'd been in control in every corner of her life. Was she about to lose the final, most important piece of it? "So we're done then?"

Jessica seemed to just realize where the argument had escalated. Faye watched, hoping for some crack in this ignorant wall her love had erected between them; a chink in the armor, a vulnerability. There was only one.

"I need a break," Jessica whispered.

"Then take it with me."

Faye lunged in. She was clumsy and mad with a kiss. She forced Jessica to grope her breasts, exchanging her warmth in an attempt to win over that last prevailing part of the Jessy she loved. For a few awkward seconds there was nothing. Then, motion. Following came a moan. Then emerald eyes glittered with carnal satisfaction and Faye knew she'd reached that sexual haven where she could do no wrong.

"C'mon," Faye spoke through their kiss. She hefted her precious girl into her arms and took her into the darkness of the second floor.

Once there she found the bedroom and nearly tripped carrying them both inside. They clung to each other and fell into the king sized bed. A patio outside could be seen through a sliding glass door. Without curtains, the moon bore witness to her daughters mixing their love and passions into a steamy, feminine concoction like they'd never done before. Tan flesh became one endlessly with fevered pink. They both delivered and received outstanding oral followed by a lustful grinding fit in a dance so spontaneous yet so very familiar. They made a mess of their new room, didn't stop till the pillows and the sheets were theirs. The television, the dresser, the rug, the windows, the bookshelf, the nightstand, the open closet door, and the bathroom. The sex was the type that made any surroundings feel like home sweet home.

"I'm thirsty," Jessica wheezed.

"Here I come."

Faye come to the head of the bed and laid on her side. She pulled the livewire that was Jessy close so they could face one another. A massive tower of titty was stacked up before her, but the younger girl didn't wink once out of apprehension.

"There. You can start when you like," Faye said, holding the space where waist abated to hip. As she spoke her invitation, she felt her nipples stretching longer. "See? They're ready just for you. They only do that when you're here."

"I'm always honored," Jessica said.

When there was a pause, Faye spoke up. "Something the matter?"

"No. Everything's just fine." Her voice seemed distant.

Laying down, Faye's body took up a third of the bed, then her tits the second third, so sounding distant was a matter of space for sure. But, in the heat of love, the blond elected to leave the wistful tone alone.

She knew she was right when she felt Jessica latch on. Lips sank in tight and her nipple sat heavy along the length of a hot, wet tongue. Her built up supply let down in a quantity that would have made a normal girl choke. Jessy was well equipped for such quantities, though. She could chug gallons of heavy cream without being fazed.

Faye felt momentary back up in her fiancée's throat. Then it passed and sweet, heavy glugging adopted a rhythm. Not a drop went to waste. Her breast unloaded, liters at a time it seemed, to her full satisfaction. No sooner, her hormones drowned her brain and the edges of her vision swam. She closed her aqua eyes and instinctively held Jessica even closer.

She'd won. Again, as she expected, she'd won. Her life was in her hands again. Just as she suspected, her partner just didn't fully understand what was at stake and, once they started snacking on milk and pussy, it changed Jessy's tune. There they lay, life partners, nursing and bonding as sweetly as they did three months prior. It stood to reason that now, with Z cups — only speculation, as she'd been unable to measure herself — that the nursing could go on for longer, as could the bonding and the love.

Unaware of how tired she'd become from marathon sex with tons of excess milk weight, Faye submitted to rest. The final thought on her mind was how amazing her tits were, that no matter what obstacle she'd encountered she'd used her body like a swiss army knife in fixing everything.

When she awoke, it was due to her tits aching beside her. Several milkings had to have been missed. When the goddess sought for her mate, she only found more bed beside her. In a hazy lumber, she came upright and her mammoth boobage slammed the freezing hardwood floor. In the corner of her eye, barely even there, was a folded piece of paper and a gorgeous diamond ring.

_____

Jessy's Bistro

One Year Later

Jessica

"Thank you so much for this. She eats a lot more than her brother does. I could maybe make enough for her if he wasn't so picky about using a sippy cup."

Grace sat in comfy iron chair with blue cushioning at a stonetop round table. In the top, broken ceramic pieces were set to resemble a view. This one was of a cabin with a chimney. Grace didn't seem to care much for scenery. The new mom was bouncing a healthy toddler over her shoulder. He was making a single-toned song that seemed to be for his very own entertainment.

Jessica was sitting across from them. In her arms was Grace's newest daughter, Lily. The baby girl was blinking in and out of a morning nap, head tilted wearily against the tanned woman.

"It's the least I could do. It's not like I have a kid of my own. All my milk goes to waste without you taking a few ounces."

"Still, my nipples are in your debt. Seriously." Grace winked.

Jessica, for reasons she barely understood, felt herself going hot under the collar. "Can I get you something to go? Maybe something for their father?"

"He's off on one of his binges again. Hasn't been home in a few weeks."

"You poor thing."

"Pfft! I'll make it. I was on my own when I met you for the first time, remember? Same deal. The only thing I regret is having the kids grow up without two stable parents." Grace held Jessica's gaze for a bit. "You're the most stable thing in their lives to be honest. Lily's basically being fed by your breast milk."

"I hope she doesn't get any ideas. I'm just her godmother, not the real thing." Jessica held the child, dreaming of the strong young woman little Lily would be if she kept drinking so much milk.

"Wouldn't be the worst thing for her to think. You're a better parent than their father. I certainly like you better." Grace shrugged the shoulder with her one year old on it. "Getting kinda tired of dick anyway."

Jessica opened her mouth in giddy shock. "You didn't just say that in front of your kids. You're crazy!"

"Dick is their father! Wow, someone's brain is in the gutter this morning."

Jessica raised an eyebrow. An older version of herself would have felt bad about that. Now, she had her own bistro, her own friends, and an honest way of living. She was living her truth. "Sure is. But it ain't sunshine and rainbows. Trust me."

"I don't." Grace rose, shifting her son onto her hip. "I'll have to schedule a trip sometime. Maybe after I drop these two off at my mother's place. You'll have to be understanding, I haven't been intimate with a girl since college."

Jessica rose as well. "Aren't you still technically in college?"

"Night school. Now, give me Lily. You have a store to open!"

Jessica did just that and helped Grace make the transfer of kids to from public space to five-star safety rated SUV. The emerald-eyed woman handed a cooler last which was filled with the morning's pumped breast milk and waved goodbye. Briefly she looked across the street and saw Sally sweeping off the sidewalk about a block down. The middle-aged woman tilted her head in a nod which filled Jessica with everything she needed to turn and swagger boldly into her own eatery.

It wasn't much yet. Her menu was small but flexible. Her sit in dining was limited with only enough seating for about sixteen. She'd got the place mainly because of the alley-side patio which was secluded and cool for those wanting to sit outside. One day, she'd have a band playing live out there. For the time being, she could only play her favorite tunes softly over the speakers; ukulele music by a local artist.

She felt true satisfaction at her simple, lovely, honest life.

It hadn't been easy. Leaving Faye was the hardest thing she'd ever done — in every sense. She was still conflicted as she walked away. Really, she more so wobbled as her belly was so full of milk it basically constituted another human being by size. The cab she heralded several miles from the house kept insisting she go to a hospital, but he'd reluctantly dropped her off at Sally's.

She explained what happened and Sally who, though bewildered, was understanding. She lived in with the middle-aged worker for a few days, digesting what was the biggest belly she'd ever seen. Then, Jessica went about righting every wrong committed by Faye. She apologized to their old landlord for late rent, to Marcus who sold a house at a tremendous loss because he thought he might fuck a goddess, to the attendant at the lingerie shop for putting her through so much trouble just to not buy a single bra.

And she apologized to Grace, admitting she wasn't pregnant and how she felt guilt for going along with the lie. Grace, of all the people, was the most forgiving.

As it turned out, honesty was the remedy. The Landlord forgave back rent, Marcus found the property that became Jessy's Bistro, Sally taught Jessica how to run an eatery, and Grace became an invaluable friend — and maybe more? Even the breast milk, which started when she finished digesting a dozen gallons of Faye's thick cream, had a purpose now. It was so perfect how simple life became; not easy, but simple.

And lovely, and honest.

Jessy had the whole bistro open and ready for business at seven sharp. Her handmade pastries were on display and fresh coffee in five different varieties were ready to be poured. She adjusted her boobs just right and felt no guilt of looking sluttish. That had been part of an insecurity that was disappearing too — that she was just a sex craved, lust dominated nymph. Now, sex had its proper role in her life — a vibrant and active role. And her J cup breasts not only helped her find new partners but gave her the chance to be little Lily's wet nurse.

The bell above the door tingled. "Morning! Welcome to Jessy's Bistro!" First customer of the day.

"Hey," came a familiar voice.

Jessica stopped daydreaming about Grace's full, milky breasts and trademark mommy hips to take notice of the figure in the door. Six-six, tits too big to fit through the door, and hair so long it dusted the floor even when in a ponytail?

"Faye?"

It was. Faye had come to find her.

The talk was a lengthy one frequently interrupted by the regulars who came in to start their days at Jessy's. Most knew nothing of Faye and skittered away with their food and drink out of the intimidation of so much woman, which was well and good as it left the two alone.

"I'm proud. You're doing so well for yourself," Faye said at one point.

"Thank you."

"I didn't know you were this ambitious. You could very well open up a chain of bistros one day."

"I'll start with just this one."

"You've had a busy morning. I bet sales are very good."

"Why are you here, Faye?" Jessica turned to the titan. "I left you that note for a reason. I told you I need space. We're done. I have a date today and everything."

"Grace? Yea, she told me you two were getting flirty," Faye talked to her sandals. "That you lactate now and feed her daughter, that she thinks your cute and a good influence, that you're an amazing woman. Yes, yes, I've heard it all. When I get worried about you, the only way I can check up on you is through her."

"Back to manipulating people, then?"

"No! No." Faye steadied herself, finding a peace in some kernel of thought. "No, I talk to Grace because I wanted to make amends first. She just happens to be friendly and open enough to talk to me about you."

"Look, I need to get back to work. Faye, I-"

"Hear me out. It'll be quick." Faye came to the counter like she might leap over it.

Jessica stood still and beheld her almost-wife. "Okay."

"I'm not here to try to win you back. I clearly messed up, I can take the blame. I deserved to have you leave me that night because I wasn't being attentive to your needs. You deserve that in partner." Faye squinted her eyes before the moisture in them showed. "But I do care for you. And I've stayed away as long as I could stand to. Not as a wife, but as a friend — Jessy, I just want to be part of your life again."

How the hell did the tables turn like this? Jessica had never seen Faye beg for anything. She'd always been able to get whatever she wanted. Then, Jessica realized that the one thing Faye really wanted was something that couldn't be taken. It could only be given, and this new version of Faye seemed repentant enough to at least be trusted with it provisionally.

It took courage, but Jessica nodded her head and flattened her frizzy curls. "On the condition that I meet the real you, I'd like to start over as friends." The smaller girl watched her ex-fianceé bow into the counter in tears. Her immense breasts spread and almost overtook the cash register. An empty tip jar nearly met its demise before Jessica nabbed it out of thin air.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Came weepy, sincere cries. Faye's blue eyes leaked, eyes that matched the colors in Jessy's Bistro exactly. "I won't ruin this. I won't. Thank you."

Jessica came forward and held Faye as best she could. Despite how much there was of her new friend, she couldn't help but feel like the bigger person.

_____

Bad End

Faye

They swapped each other's love and attention with their waltzing tongues, bodies roaming over what they had each made of each other. The two surfaced for air nearly five minutes later, realizing that they could have continued making out for hours and hours in the very spot that Marcus had left them. What drew them apart at the mouth but not at their sensually chained bodies was an even deeper yearning.

"It's that time again," Faye whispered, flipping her blonde hair as her front teeth raked lines down Jessica's neck. "You have enough space in you for more?"

"Thank god," Jessica swooned. "I'm already famished. I hoped the milking at the bank was just an appetizer."

Jessica's mention of 'appetizers', brought even more tension to a beaten and bloodied battle between a goddess' tits and mankind's best efforts at concealing them. Faye's chest lengthened, filling the space below her ribs, casting a shadow over her belly button. Her top looked like children's clothes on her, hanging on by two buttons and riding up to resemble swimwear. Her hip-to-bust ratio was too outlandish for imagination yet too perfect to exist in reality. Faye almost believed she was on the cusp of something new and inexplicable.

"Fuck, you little glutton," Faye's eyes glinted with lust.

Jessica raised an eyebrow, challenging the force of nature before her. "I see they like it when I talk about how much I need them to make more and more. It's like all they know how to do is make you bigger and bigger. . ."

"You talk a big game for a girl with one load already in the oven."

"I don't think you get it yet," Jessica shoved as much of herself between Faye's whoppers. Her face and shoulders vanished. Her breasts were pressed flat against the grander, sexier force. Despite her efforts, Faye's milk production kept her breasts firm and taut. There was a little give, but not much. No matter how she wanted to use them as pillows, Faye's chest had already made the transition to milk factories. Play time was over. "I want every drop. At first I thought I was jealous because your buyers got all the milk. I thought 'if I could just have my share, then I'd feel better about her shipping gallons away'. But that wasn't true. I don't just want 'my share'. It isn't enough. Neither is splitting it fifty-fifty. I want all your milk — full loads again and again."

Faye smirked at her fiance making wedding vows between her tits. Her goal had finally come fully to fruition. Her dream for the future had materialized. The dream of her own breast milk business booming with growth as well as her dream of being her own boss. Finally, Jessica's piece of the puzzle fell into place. The girl who had wanted to avoid breast milk in the beginning, the one with cold, lifeless zombie hands during her first milking, was now enslaved to the power of Faye's colossal boobies.

A strain could be heard, then a pop. Another button failed.

"Won't you fill me up? For real. Not just a percentage. Whatever you were going to ship off tomorrow, I want it. Now."

"You want it now, baby?" Faye's succubus arose from within her. "I'll have to lie about why it's late."

"Do whatever you have to do. Nobody could stay angry at you, Faye. You're just too. . . you're just. . ." Jessica, upon thinking of the perfect word to describe her immaculate partner, moaned as loudly as she could and buried her face till all that remained was a tuft of black hair sticking up from Faye's valley.

"F-fuck!" Faye howled, enduring the wildfire burning anywhere her tits were touched. Each were already nearing truck tires for size and pressing even further. "Come here. Give me those sexy lips of yours."

Jessica didn't delay. Up she popped, jaw slack, tongue out. Obedient to a fault, she lowered onto a single knee as if she was the one proposing instead of Faye. Her receptacle open and clear for occupancy, Faye couldn't help but proceed to claim the territory she'd been eyeing. Her right nipple was as long as a hand from heel to finger tip and was bulged beautifully from excitement. Its semi-flexible nature let it bend as the weight of the tit behind it squished the member against Jessica's face. It throbbed with power, the nozzle behind which a lake was waiting to be drained.

1...345678