Crystal Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her finger to her lips as if to shush me. I knew enough to be quiet as I stared on in amazement. I watched Jeri shimmy out of her tight shorts and pull down her yellow cotton panties. She was left sitting before me in nothing but a bikini top and gym socks. Her hairy blonde bush and darkness were the only things covering the treasure she wanted me to see.

Pulling up her knees, I was stunned when her legs parted, and she placed the palm of her hand at the pink "Y" between them.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" I asked. Not knowing what her intentions were.

"Are you going to make me do this alone?"

"No. I mean...what...do you want me to...tell me what...you told me to be quiet."

"Jesus Christ, Andy. Take off your damn pants."

In one quick movement, both my shorts and boxer were at my side. Unlike Jeri, my excitement was very evident. It was sticking straight up. Pointing directly at the moon above us.

"Andy...holy shit..." she said with the flashlight pointed at my crotch.

"What? What's wrong."

"Nothings wrong. It's just that it's...well it sticks out. Mine's kinda hidden away. And yours...looks big."

"It's not that big. I've..."

"You've what? It's way bigger than my finger, and it's the first real one I've seen. So, to me, it's big."

I smiled proudly. Fuck it. If she thinks it's 'big', who was I to argue with her?

My foot was twitching. Waiting and anticipation Jeri's next move. We were naked from the waist down. With the exception of our socks that is. When Jeri put her fingers to her lips and spit on them, I knew the wait was over.

Jeri moved her spit laden fingers into position and immediately started making small tight circles on her pussy. Her hand moved slowly in a clockwise rotation. We were less than five feet apart. Not one inch of our skin was touching the others. Yet I groaned out loud just at seeing what I was seeing.

"You like that?" she questioned. Dry mouthed, I could only nod. "Good. Watch this."

Although it was tough to see, I watched as she used her fingers to part the lips on her hairy pussy. Exposed, I could see the shine of moisture on her lower regions. She was wet and I was impossibly hard. When she sank the tip of her middle finger into herself, up to the first knuckle, I moaned again.

"Thought you say you never do that?"

Without thinking about it, or even noticing it for that matter. I realized my hand had wrapped my cock, and I was stroking myself.

"I lied."

"Oh, I know you did."

Doing her own thing, Jeri's fingers went back to work on her clit. The circular motion was a thing of the past. It had now become a frigging movement with rapid and direct contact on her most sensitive parts. Probing and stroking herself directly in front of me.

"What..." I gulped. "What...about your hymen?"

"Got it. It's...still in me," Jeri panted.

To prove her point, Jeri slid a finger inside of her wetness, and stopped when she got to her skin barrier.

It was too much for me.

The show was like nothing I had ever witnessed. The sights. The smells. Never in my life had I ever been as excited as I was at that very moment.

Without any warning, I blasted a huge load of cum from deep within me. Like a silent explosion, my cum shot up and out. Most of the globs hit or landed on Jeri's thigh and legs. The rest fall harmlessly and randomly onto an old wool blanket that was curled up on the sleeping bag.

If what she was doing to herself wasn't enough to take her over the edge, the idea of having her leg full of my cum, was.

Jeri tilted her head back and covered her mouth with her free hand. Her orgasm seemed loud to me, but I was in the same tent as her, and I was sitting closer than I was before she had started. I had to be that close. I had to be next to her. Touching her naked flesh. Because the view was incredible.

Her hand movements slowed. They didn't stop. But they slowed. Jeri took her time climbing back down to earth from the mountain she had earlier climbed.

When she stopped completely, she held up her hand and showed me the wetness.

In a move that surprised us both, I pulled her hand to my face. I held them under my nose and pushed them in my mouth. One by one, I sucked her fingers clean. Instantly, I realized that I was addicted to the taste and smell of her girl juices.

Jeri smiled at me as she used my boxers to clean the droplets of cum from her legs. In the heat of the moment, I asked her about masturbating.

"How often do you do that?"

"Tonight, was the first time doing it in front of someone else."

"Really?"

"What do you mean. 'really'? Oh course, 'really'. Who the hell else would I have done it in front of?"

"I don't know. Maybe...another guy? A boyfriend around here? "

"What the hell do you think I've been doing? Nothing. I've been doing nothing except, waiting and hoping. I've been saving myself for you. For this summer. For this moment. The moment you make me a woman."

"You didn't have a boyfriend at home?" I asked with what must have been a shocked look on my face.

"Why? I have a boyfriend here. It's you Andy. I want it to be you. I want to be your girlfriend this summer. But tell me right now if you have a girlfriend. And don't lie to me."

My head was spinning. There was no place in the world I wanted to be right now than where I was currently standing. An arm's length away from my 'girlfriend'.

"No. No girlfriend. I was waiting for you."

"That's the problem Andy. You always 'wait' for me."

There was a strange silence in the tent. Neither of us moved to get dressed, because we both seemed to be frozen in place.

My mind was working overtime. I wanted to show Jeri that I could be spontaneous and lead the way. But it almost felt like I was trembling deep down inside.

Although my t-shirt was coated with the cum I had recently blasted all over her leg, I was still horrified.

*****

"That's too funny grandpa."

"Why's it funny?"

"Because I did the same thing with Amy, in your pool house. We were..."

"Please don't. The idea of you doing something with that sweet and innocent little girl just..."

"Believe me Grandpa, she's not always so sweet. Nor is she innocent. But don't worry, she won't let me go all the way. Mallory did. But Amy has the vault locked up tight."

"Liam. Maybe we should slow down and stop story time. I don't want you getting the wrong idea. It's not my place to..."

"Come on pops. If you plan on stopping, I'll jump out of your truck. The story is just getting to the juicy parts. I always thought it was cool that you flew planes in the air force, but this story is starting to make you sound like a stud. Hell, I want to follow in your footsteps even more now."

Continuing was wrong. I knew as much. But continue, I did.

*****

"Neither have I," I told her. I probably didn't need to. My inexperience was very evident. "Sorry, by the way. For...you know...coming all over your leg."

"It was pretty hot. Messy, but hot."

Jeri had picked up her panties. She held them up as if she were preparing to put them back on. Not being sure if, or when an opportunity like this may arise again, I mustered up a shitload of courage.

"Before you put it away, can...can I...touched it?"

"It? Maybe 'it' doesn't want you to touch 'it'." She must have been able to see the disappointment on my face. "I'll tell you what. You say the words. Called 'it' anything other than 'it', and maybe I'll let you touch me."

"Pussy. Jeri, can I touch your pussy?"

"Better. Try another."

"Snatch."

"And?"

"Vagina."

"Last one. Starts with a "C"."

"I'm not saying it."

"Your loss," Jeri me as she started putting her small foot through the small leg opening of her panties.

"Okay, okay, okay...can I please touch your...cunt?"

"Look who's a big boy."

"Yeah. And look who's a country girl with a potty mouth."

"Potty mouth?"

"Absolutely. Making me call your pretty little pussy a bad name."

"Pretty?"

"More like beautiful."

Jerry turned and moved a pillow so that it was bunched up into a ball and leaned back so that her head was resting on it. She parted her legs, and her naked pussy was opened up less than an arm's length away from me. Giving me a sly look and licking her lips, her fingers parted her lower region open.

"You think it's beautiful?"

"Absolutely."

"Want to get a better look?"

"Sure do," I told her as my upper body moved up beside her body.

"Gently. And don't go pushing your fingers all the way up inside of me. I have no plans to lose my cherry to a finger. Even if it does belong to you."

At first my hand didn't even touch her pussy. Instead, I laid down beside her and used my hand to rub the inside of her thigh as I kissed her puffy lips and cheek.

"That feels nice."

"Good. Tell me if it starts to bother..."

It must not be bothering her at all. Her tongue pierced past my lips and into my mouth and her free hand grabbed the hand I was using to rub her thigh and dragged it down until it was over her pussy.

"There. Rub me there."

The hair was soft and curly. It wasn't new. I had touched my own pubic hair. But what lay beneath was an entirely different animal, from an entirely different world.

Jeri pussy was warm, wet and rubbery to the touch. Like she had, I rubbed her clit in circles. Like she had, I used my middle finger to split her folds. And used my thumb to manipulate her hard clit.

"That. Just like that."

Her words made what I was doing, feel good. But when her fingers wrapped themselves around my hard shaft, it made me feel even better.

"Andy, you feel huge in my hand."

"Only because you have tiny hands."

"Seriously. I'm not sure this thing would even fit in either my pussy or my mouth."

Jeri jumped. When she said what she had, my cock lurched and pulsed on its own. Just the thought and idea of my dick being in or anyway near those two things, had me on the brink of coming again.

"Down boy. It's not happening right now. I was just commenting on it."

That night, Jeri showed me exactly how she liked to be rubbed. I practiced it over and over until her teeth bit down on my neck and she screamed into my skin.

With me, she didn't need to be told. My cock was an open book. Grab it, stroke it and show it a little affection. It will come. And not long after Jeri had climaxed, I painted my stomach and her hand with a second blast of jelly.

We stayed together for as long as we could. My aunt and uncle couldn't care less where I slept. But Joe and Shirley woke Jeri up every morning so she could go in the house and tend to the kids.

Our next few days were the same. We hung out. Went to the park. Went on some rides. Went home and made out in the darkness of her tent.

If wasn't until Friday night that we were able to get some alone time together.

*****

With the others, we sat out on the front porch. Jeri was the first to say 'goodnight'. I followed her to the side fence and whispered.

"Where are you going. Don't you want to hang out in here for a while?"

"Jump the fence after they go to bed."

"Sounds good, but this time you have to be completely naked for me."

"Is that so?"

"It is if you want me to play with that perfect pussy. I want to play with those perfect boobies."

"Boobies? Really? Is that what they call them where you come from? Jesus."

With a small love punch, she disappeared into the darkness.

When I arrive, she was naked. We played and I stayed the night.

*****

Over the next couple of weeks, we got closer and closer. We were already friends. But with the talks we had and the time we spent together. We became something more. Something bigger. Something better.

At the beach. Building sandcastles with Joe's kids and my cousins. We talked about any and every subject we wanted to. Nothing was off limits. Neither of us felt any pressure to answer. But were never shy about asking.

"If you could have any dream come true, which one would it be?"

Smiling, I rolled toward her on the white sand and touched her leg.

"Other than that," she laughed.

"Flying. I want to fly planes so bad. You?"

"Helping people. I want to work in a hospital. Maybe with kids who need my help. I think it would be very cool to be a pediatric nurse."

"You'll be the sexist nurse in the world."

"Oh, yeah? Am I supposed to tell you how hot of a pilot you'll be?"

"No. You don't have to tell me. I already know that you think I'm hot."

"Really. And whatever gave you that ridiculous idea," she asked.

Leaning in so no one but her could hear, "because you let me play with your pussy."

Her look of shock and excitement was very sexy. She curled her bottom lip and sucked it between her pearly white teeth.

"Maybe I was desperate."

"You sure were. You were desperate for me to make you cum. More than once I might add."

"Andy! Jesus."

Although they had no idea what we were talking about, all kids stopped then turned to look at us when Jeri yelled my name.

"Well?" I teased.

"My God. I've created a monster. When you go home, America will never be the same."

*****

That night in the tent, we made animal and dog faces on the sides by using the flashlights for backlighting. Again, we talked and talked.

"Do you want kids when you get older?"

"Yeah. For sure. You?"

"At least one. I mean, if I plan on being a nurse. I suppose I could see my way to look after one of my own," she laughed.

"You'll make a great mother one day."

"You think?"

"Absolutely. And I'll be a good dad."

"As long as you don't make those things happen tonight," came a voice from the darkness.

"The Joyce," we said in unison.

When we were sure she had gone back inside, Jeri rolled to me and put the flashlight to me face.

"I've been on the pill since I was fifteen."

"Does that mean..."

"It doesn't mean anything tonight. At least not with your aunt lurking around in the dark."

"Can I touch all your fun spots?" I teased with my lips and teeth nibbling at her soft neck.

Without answering, her bathing suit top and shorts were off and flung into the corner of the tent.

*****

The following Friday was the day, or should I say 'night' that changed my life forever.

For some reason during the day, Jeri was anxious. Moving about the house recklessly. Talking non-stop and she was just not her normal self.

On Thursday, she had asked if I felt like doing something the next night, but I had no idea what she had planned. I only knew it meant we were going for a ride in her brothers' car.

During the day, we once again took the kids to the beach. My cousins joined us again and the six of us had a great time. But Jeri was really in a different time zone. She was almost vibrating, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong.

"Meet me out front after you shower," were her parting words when we got home.

*****

With Jeri manning the wheel, Joe's car followed the lakeshore towards Fort Erie. When she made the lefthand turn, we pulled up in front of a place I had never been to.

The sign said. Mustang Drive In.

My girlfriend had borrowed her brother Joe's car. She brought along a small cooler filled with pops and a sleeve or 2 of Pringles. I paid the admission fee and Jeri parked very near the back row. Well away from other vehicles.

Climbing over the seat, she got into the back. Adjusting the pillows and the old wool blankets she had brought from the tent. Smiling, she curled her index finger and motioned me to get in the back with her.

We watched a good part of the first movie playing. We watched and waited until it was good and dark outside. Most people had come to see the next movie. Caddyshack would soon be playing on the big screen. It was the main event. Well, I suppose it was the main event for those of us who came to watch the movies.

But for me, I couldn't have cared less. Because my 'main event' was sitting beside me. And she was shimmying her shorts down and off of her tanned legs. She was young, beautiful, and nearly naked. She was my date, and I was very excited about it.

Just being next to her excited me. I tried my best to tuck away my boner as I pulled at the button of my own shorts.

Tonight, was the very first time I had ever been to a drive-in alone with a girl. And to my surprise, where we sat was never in question. Jeri had planned it all along. It was always going to be the backseat. Blankets, pillows, and room to stretch out. There was no doubt about it.

"You plan on taking your shorts off, or am I going to be the only one sitting here with no pants on?"

"If you want me to. But I have no problems with you being the only one. I like the view more. Lots more," I teased as my hand reached between her thighs.

A mock scream and giggle escaped her as she jumped onto my lap.

Like most teenagers with absolute freedom, we "made out" as it were. Lots of kissing and petting. Rubbing and stroking. It was a good night. Better than it had been in the tent, because we didn't have to be as quiet. Yes, it was a good night. Right up until, Jeri decided to make it a "great" night.

"Lean your back up against the door."

"Why?"

"You're going to ask questions? Just do it, mister," she scolded.

I did as I was told. And for the rest of my life, I would always be glad that I did.

Grabbing one of the pillows Jeri had brought with us, I placed it against the door and put my back to it. Jeri crawled to me.

Her lips touched mine and her tongue snaked its way into my mouth. It wasn't our first French kiss, but tonight, there was something different about it.

My hands filled themselves with the flesh of her ass cheeks. I pulled her to me. The warmth and wetness of her pussy touching and rubbing my shaft, as she moved about. It was the closest our naked parts had been to one another. Any closer and we would no longer be virgins.

Not knowing what to do, I put my hands on her hips and stayed still. Letting Jeri decide what was going to happen, but by doing so it put an end to any ideas of intercourse.

"Sorry buddy, but I'm not giving you my virginity in the backseat of my brother's car," she said as she moved her hips back, and away from my crotch. "It's gross in here. You can have it later. We'll shower again when we get home, and I'll meet you in the tent."

"Okay. It's just that when you told me to sit..."

"Shhhh...I have something else in mind. Take you t-shirt off."

"What...do you have planned?" I groaned.

"Adventure Andy. It's called adventure."

*****

Jeri used her lips and tongue to kiss my ear, my neck, my chest, my nipples and my belly. I nervously twitched when her lips touched the edge of my pubic hair. And when her hand wrapped my shaft and pulled the tip of my cock to her chin, I gasped in anticipation.

"Jeri..." my voice crackling with shock. It sounded as bad as the old speaker hanging off the car window. They feeling as the head of my cock slipped passed her lips and into her mouth, was too much. "Holy shi..."

Silently I waited as her mouth slid down over me. Heart pounding. Lungs and body frozen. Unable to breathe or speak, it took a good 6 or 7 bobs before I could even move.

"It...that...oh my God...Jeri...it feels so good."

And it did. My first blow job was very unexpected and very appreciated. The soft wet feel of Jeri's lips, tongue and mouth working and applying pressure to my manhood had me wanting more. And when she added suction to the mix, I was overwhelmed. It ended me. Before I knew it, I was screaming.

"Cummmmmming..." I warned as fast as I could.

Jeri seemed startled. Almost as if she hadn't thought it out this far. Yes, she planned on giving me a blow job. Yes, she knew at some point I was going to cum. No, she had no idea what to do with it when I did.

Her head stopped bobbing and sucking. My cock was still in her mouth as it blasted off. My cum was only inside for a few seconds before she climbed over me, opened the car door I was leaning on, and she spat my spend out onto the gravel parking lot.