Crystal Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. I know you probably wanted me to swallow it, but...it...was...like...a hot booger in my mouth."

Letting my hands cup her naked ass, I pulled her to me.

Looking up, I laughed. Jeri was smiling at me as she wiped the mixture of spit and cum from the edges of her mouth.

"What?"

"What nothing. Holy shit Jeri. That was incredible. It was the best thing so far. And I could care less if you spit it out. As long as you keep doing it to me."

"Glad you liked..." her words stopped dead. She had felt it before I had. When I had pulled her to me, the tip of my cock, once again, started pressing against her wetness. The head pressing dangerously close to penetration.

"I told you. Not like this," was all she said as she forced her ass back and away from my offending penis.

Flipping open the small cooler, Jeri popped the caps off of a pair of 7ups and handed me one. Our bottles clinked together. It was almost as if we were celebrating our first blow job.

For a few minutes, we watched the movie on the big, white, wooden screen. My head was still spinning with excitement. What had just happened to me was spectacular. The best. I tried to focus on the screen like Jeri was, but having a semi naked girl next to me, had my thoughts elsewhere.

"Here," I said as I handed Jeri the same pillow I had been leaning on.

"What do you want me to do with it?"

"Put it behind you and get comfortable."

"I am comfortable."

"Just do it."

"Why?"

"Now you're the one asking questions."

Pulling her shoulder forward, I stuffed the pillow behind her. Jeri moved it halfway between the door and the car seat. Finally, she looked comfortable enough for what I had planned.

"Happy?" she asked.

"Will be in a second."

Getting on my knees on the floor of her big brother's car, I moved one of Jeri's legs so that it was spread open for me and put the other over my shoulder. I couldn't see much in the darkness. But I could smell the excitement dripping out from inside of her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. No way. You're not doing that to me."

"Am so," I said as I moved my face closer.

"Are not."

Her hands grabbed my head. But with very little pressure, she relented.

"Just because I did it, doesn't mean you have too," she told me.

My tongue made its first ever swipe over the flesh of a pussy. Immediately, I was in love with the taste and texture.

It didn't take long. Shortly after I began Jeri's body shook while my lips and tongue licked and touched her pussy. I was no where near her clit, but her body was still vibrating.

"Andy..." was all she got out when my tongue took more swipes through her wetness.

Burying my face in her hairy pussy, I went to work. I had learned some theory on clitoral stimulation in health class. But it wasn't much. It was all textbook. And this...this was real life. Alive. Wet. And in front of me. Tonight, would be the first time I was able to use the practical side of my lessons.

"Shit. That's...so..." Jeri hissed.

My hand worked its way up and under her t-shirt. I needed to feel the flesh of her tits and nipples on my fingers.

"Will you...please...take your top off," I begged.

"Just...just...keep going...I don't want anyone...to see me naked."

"Put the blanket over us," I mumbled into her pussy.

"But it's already like an oven in here."

She was correct. Because my face was in the oven she spoke about. But I didn't care.

"Please. I want to play with those cute things."."

Returning my focus and attention to what was in front of me, I could feel Jeri's upper body moving. First came the heavy blanket to cover me. Then my hand was graced with naked flesh. Jeri had taken off her top and was completely naked in the backseat of the car.

"Happy?"

"Sure am."

'Happy' was an understatement.

With my face planted firmly between the legs of my best friend. My confidant. My girlfriend. I looked up.

The lighting on the screen changed and lit the inside of the car enough for me to get a better look. It was the best thing I had ever witnessed.

The blanket had been moved to save us both from heat stroke. Jeri's head was tilted back, and her eyes were closed tight. The darkly tanned skin of lithe body glistened with a silky sheen of sweat. Her back was arched enough to press her beautiful breasts out.

Jeri's lower lip quivered slightly as she continually bit and raked it between her lips. It almost seemed as if she was doing it to keep time with the swipes of my tongue licking at her clit.

*****

"Grandpa. You dirty dog. I must be a chip off the old block. I lost my cherry in the backseat of Mallory's mom's Volvo."

"You're getting ahead of yourself. I didn't say I lost my virginity. Plus, if you recall, Jeri told me she didn't want to do it in Joe's car."

"Yeah. Sure. Let's see how this works out. If you guys are making out at a drive-in, you'll be hooking up very soon."

"Jesus. Reminded me why I brought you along?"

"First. I'm your favorite grandson. Second. You like me way more than your other grandkids."

"If that's true, it's a poor judgement in character on my part."

"Hah. Any chance of a pitstop? Time for pee break and something cold to drink."

I checked the GPS. 12 miles until the next Sheetz. The Yukon was under a quarter of a tank, and I could use a drink myself.

20 minutes later, we were back on the highway.

"Come on Gramp's. Keep going with your story."

Liam seemed truly interested in what I was telling him. Especially because of the sexual element.

*****

Using my thumb, I moved it around her lips. Cautiously careful not to enter any further than her maidenhead allowed.

My other hand took a completely different route. It played with Jeri's perfect little titties, while my tongue worked happily away at her oozing pussy. Between my face and my hands, we were very productive.

Jeri was very receptive to everything I was doing to her. As a first timer, I knew I lacked skill, but I was trying hard. I kissed the insides of her thighs. I moved up and kissed her firm belly. I even sucked some of her juices off the curly strands of her pubic hair. It all seemed to work, and not once did she complain. But when I went back to attacking her clit, her small ass lifted off the seat of car. I knew it was time. I had witnessed it before. I had watched as she came from working herself with her own fingers. Only this time, it was my mouth bringing her to an orgasm.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk."

Her scream was way louder than the music coming from old speaker. We had both totally forgotten about the movie playing on the screen outside.

"Don't. Stop. Too sensitive," Jeri said as she pushed my probing tongue away from her throbbing clit.

Who was I to argue? Instead, I sat up and stayed under the blanket in the backseat. I was about to start watching the screen, but I stared at Jeri instead.

To her credit, Jeri had lasted far longer than I had.

There we were. Naked at the drive-in. Jeri looking at me with affection in her eyes. Me staring at her with love and lust in mine.

She leaned her covered, yet naked, body into mine. We cuddled together in the glow of the first oral sex we had given or received.

Staying in place until the heat was unbearable, Jeri removed the blanket and handed me my half drank pop and a sleeve of chips.

Watching as hands full of Pringles and gulps of 7up entered my mouth, she spoke.

"Shouldn't you wash your face first before eating those chips?"

"Why. I love the taste of you. I can't get enough of it and ou taste way better than they do."

Stealing my bottle of pop, she put it to her lips and took a big swallow. Last year, things like that bothered me. This year, after what we had just done to each other, I didn't even flinch. Nor did I move when her sweaty skin once again touched mine.

Warm. Actually, hot. Our bodies clung to one another. My arm around her shoulder. Playing with her hair. Her hand in my lap, fondling my cock and balls.

"I'm scared," she said quietly.

"We don't have to rush. We have all summer."

"No doofus. I want to do it. I'm just scared I'll scream like I did tonight. I couldn't control it. It felt so good, I couldn't stop it from coming out. And if I do scream, I'll wake up the whole neighborhood. Joe and Shirley will have a freakin meltdown."

"I like it when you scream," I assured her.

"It's not funny. They'll have a new babysitter by Monday."

"No, they won't. We'll wait. Maybe we can do it in the house while they're at work."

"I'm not waiting until Monday."

"Really?" I was shocked.

"Something happened to me when you...you put your mouth...there. It felt so good. So...different. And now I'm...all revved up. I feel like we need to find somewhere private."

"The beach. What about the beach? We can use the blanket," I suggested.

Jeri's shoulder pulled away from my body and she turned toward me. Once again, the pillow moved. This time she had put it back between me and the door. Only this time, she had pushed me back, so I was practically laying flay on the backseat.

Hovering above me, the wool blanket looked like a cape as Jeri's naked body came to rest on top of me. The warmth of her titties and belly were one thing, but the heat of her wet pussy felt like an inferno.

"No beach. Not tonight."

The furnace, that was Jeri's pussy, rubbed my knee and moved up over my thigh. Even though I couldn't see, I could feel the trail of dampness her lower lips left behind. Slowly her hips moved. They moved until her right leg spread and shifted. Until it split and parted wide enough so that she was straddling my body. It continued moving slowly, until it came to rest. Stopping and settling directly on top of my lap.

"Jeri..."

Her mouth covered mine in a kiss meant to silence me. When I tried to speak again. I was given a growling, "sssshhhhhh..."

There we were. In the back of her brother's car. The place where she twice told me she wasn't going to give away her virginity. And she was shooshing me.

There was no way I could be quiet. My cock was throbbing so hard it felt like it was about to burst. It must have sounded like a drum. My heart was thumping. Everything around me seemed to be making noise. And she wanted me to be quiet.

"But, you said you didn't want..."

It wasn't going to happen. Not tonight. Not in her brother's car. She told me as much. But when her hand wrapped my shaft, and she started dragging the tip of my cock through the meat of her lower lips, I had my doubts.

"Sshhhhh..." she whispered, blowing warm air into my ear. She was trying to calm herself down as much as she was trying to calm me.

The cheeks of her ass moved from my hands. I wasn't pulling her to me, but they edged forward and downward in the same motion. A motion that caused the tip of my cock to burrow into her tight hole. Parting her lips, the head popped in and came to rest on a piece of skin. Jeri gasped and stopped dead in her tracks.

Her head buried into my neck, she waited. Gathering the courage, she had earlier spoke about. The courage, she needed. She waited. Pondering and thinking before making her next move.

My hands let go of her ass. As good as it felt to hold her firm cheeks, they were needed elsewhere.

Lacing my fingers through her golden strands, I pulled her face off of my neck and looked her in the eyes.

"We don't have to. If you're not ready, I'm not ready. Either way. I...I...really do. I love you."

A single tear dripped from her eye as she moved forward to press her lips against mine. For a brief second, I started to believe Jeri had changed her mind. But in that fleeting second, her tongue darted into my mouth. And with a gush of warm breath filling my lungs, she screamed as she pierced my cock up and into her. Giving me her virginity and taking mine from me at the very same moment.

"Ouuuuuuuuuccccccchhhhh..."

Jeri's forehead once again buried itself into my shoulder and chest. For the longest time she remained still. It seemed as if she was pondering her next move.

"Are you okay."

Her warm breath touched my skin when she gave me her one-word, guttural, answer, "No."

Allowing my hands to caress her, I rubbed Jeri's naked skin. It was a poor attempt to reassure her that I was there for her.

"It hurts so bad. Way worse than I thought it would," she moaned into my chest.

I waited. Waited until I felt my lover moving and adjusting.

"We don't have to. You can..."

"Shhhhhh..." she said as her lips pressed against mine. Seconds later, her hips started to move.

*****

In a car. At the drive-in. Windows steamed up so badly we couldn't have watched the movie even if we planned to, we started to make love. Two teenagers. Friends. Lovers.

Jeri's hips moved slightly. Slowly. Deliberate and gentle. Mostly for her benefit. She was and would be in charge of the speed at which my cock entered and exited her pussy. And to prove her point, when my speed increased beyond what she wanted, Jeri would suck my lower lip between her teeth, and bite down on it.

Saying that the feeling of being inside of Jeri was incredible wouldn't be an over exaggeration at all. Saying I lasted for hours, would be.

The clamping grip of Jeri's, young, tight pussy was the best thing to ever happen in my life. And from where I sat, with her on me. Riding me. Making me her lover. I was certain of it. Had she not gone down on me earlier. I would have already finished inside of her.

"Jesus. Jeri. It...it feels...so good..." And it did. It wasn't a lie. But Jeri's quiet, "Um Hmm", might be an indicator she wasn't having as much fun as I was.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Shhhh...keep...going."

Our hips moved slowly.

"Jeri..."

"Mmmmm."

"I'm..."

"I know baby. It's okay."

Pushing up, I prepared for what was about to happen. Joy. Excitement. Sadness that it was soon to be over. All those emotions raced through my head. My lover was far more controlled and mature than I was. Even in pain, she kept herself composed as we had sex.

"Jeri."

"Um hmm."

"Thank you."

Another "um hmm" as she lowered her hips down into my lap to except my load.

*****

It was over. Gone forever were our virginities.

Coupled together. Coated in sweat and love juice, we remained motionless.

Ever prepared. A plastic bag with a wet facecloth was produced. Jeri used it first to wipe away any dripping discharge. Then she used it on me to clean the bloody mixture we had created together.

Quietly, we dressed and rolled down the windows. We needed to relieve the vehicle of the smell of love making and the steam we had created.

The car was started. With all the windows rolled down and the defrosters trying their best to clear away the fog coating the windshield, Jeri put the car into drive.

Although she never looked at me once on the drive home, I prayed we would return to the Mustang soon.

*****

Without a word spoken between us, Jeri pulled into her brother's driveway and turned off the car. All the lights were off in the house. So, we were both fairly certain no one would be watching us get out of the car.

"I've got it," Jeri said when I tried to help carry the pillows, blanket and cooler.

"Okay. I'll be over in ten minutes," I quietly told my new lover. The idea of joining her in the tent seemed like the most natural thing in the world, but my plans got shot down.

"I need to be alone."

"I think..."

"Not tonight. In the morning. Just let me..." she stopped and paused before continuing. "I'll see you in the morning when I get up."

My heart came up from my chest and lodged itself in my throat. Unable to catch my breath. It felt like it stopped as I watched Jeri disappear behind the gate.

From the screened porch of my aunt's house. I could see the glow of a flashlight as Jeri prepared herself for bed. Every bad thought I could possibly think of raced through my head. Wasn't it good for her? Was it not what she thought it would be? Was it not what she wanted? Did I do something wrong?

When the beam of the flashlight disappeared, my heart sank.

Sleep was the last thing on my mind.

My mind knew what to do. It took only seconds to gather up the courage, yet it seemed like an eternity. With ease and silence my feet swung over the old wire fence and once again they landed on the night dew of the grass.

Asking to be allowed in would have been a mistake.

Unzipping the old tent, I crawled in. Uninvited.

Jeri knew I was there. She pretended to be asleep. She wanted nothing to do with me. She wanted to be alone. But I couldn't allow it. Even with youth and inexperience guiding me, my heart told me to be with her. Undressing, I slid under the covers and eased myself onto the old foam mattress. Jeri's warm body molded itself to me.

Wrapping my arm over her, she didn't refuse or fight it. Nor did she embrace me back. She remained still. Until she finally pushed back and molded her body to mine.

After the longest time of silence, I moved my mouth closer to her ear. I knew what I was about to say before the words even came out of my mouth.

"I love you. You know that, right?"

She stayed motionless. Not a movement. But finally, her hand pulled my hand off her belly and moved it up to her heart. She pressed it flat against her chest and held it tight. Her whisper filled the darkness of the old tent, "I know."

*****

"Oh my God. Grandpa, you're such a stud. Going to her must have been the move. Did you guys do it again that night?"

"No. You little shit. I didn't go to her so we could hook up again. I went to her because...because I needed to tell her..."

"Come on. You have to tell the truth."

"I've told you too much already. Why would I start lying now?"

"I suppose. But I'm fairly certain after telling her that you loved her, round two was there for the taking. You always score big points with those three words."

"Look at you. My grandson, Don Juan."

*****

The morning sun was beating down on the oiled canvas of the tent. Even in the early morning it was already getting hot inside.

I woke with Jeri still held tightly in my arms and the sounds of someone opening the tent.

"Jeri. Where the fuck are the keys to the car?" Joe hissed.

It was a huge error on my part. Falling asleep and staying overnight in the tent on a weekend. Jeri's mistake was not putting his keys where they belonged. Not that it's an excuse, but both of us did have other things on ours minds.

Grabbing the keys from the corner pocket and bounding from the tent. I was outside before Jeri even woke.

Joe moved away from me and moved from the tent where his sister was still sleeping. Dressed only in my underwear, I followed him.

"Are you fucking my sister, you little bastard?" He asked. Poking his finger into my chest.

"What? No. No. Why? What would ever give you that idea?"

"Look Andy, you're a nice enough guy, but you're not nearly good enough for Jeri. And I don't want you doing shit like that when she's supposed to be watching my kids."

"Joe. I promise. I've never even been in your house when Jeri's watching the kids. And we've never...you know. We just...kiss."

"Yeah, well. Kissing leads to other things. Soon enough you'll be making out. Fingering and hand jobs turn into fucking. I'm not that old Andy. I know shit. I've been there."

Well, the fact was, we never did anything like what he was suggesting in front of his kids. We saved it for the middle of the night. In his backyard. In his tent. On his sleeping bags and pillows.

He lifted his golf clubs into the trunk of his car and looked at me. For some reason, and I assumed the reason was, that over the course of the summer, he had heard his sister and I making out in his backyard, he didn't like me. When he looked at me, I could see the anger in his face.