All Comments on 'Crystal Becomes a Tranny Slut Pt. 02'

by britishPACA

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SissyrdSissyrdover 2 years ago

Omg it's my absolute dream to experience being someone's bitch like this. Good writing

britishPACAbritishPACAover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Sissyrd for the comment, glad you enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mostly well written. I say mostly because a writer's task is not complete if there are typos and missing words.

Enough said, you now know proof reading is a necessity.

Your rendition of initial sex is graphic and only missing a 'close friend,' that is the most frequent partner for first-timers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first time was with a complete stranger, he was a delivery man and I had opened the door to him when I was dressed as kinky woman, tight ultra short pvc mini dress spiky high heeled booties fish net stockings with suspenders. His look was one of amazement and shock. I just smiled saying "Hi thank you" as he handed me a package, I was all nerves and excitment think what the hell had I done. He juststared and said "Er high"

I said running my tongue over my shiny red lips "Want to come in"

He blushed and said "Er no I have got to go" and left dashing to his van, I watched as he looked over I put my finger to my mouth and licked it suggestively, he pulled away and I shut the door. I stood legs shaking I'd just tried to pull a man, my hand slid across my crotch I rubbed my cock through the pvc and was soon cumming in my panties gasping as I thought of him fucking my arse.

I went up stairs into the bathroom and slipped of my soaked panties and cleaned myself up, suudenly the door bell rang. I looked out of the window his van was there, I hurriedly wiggled down my dress and went down stairs. Taking a deep breathe I opened the door he stood there I said "You want me"

He nodded I stood beck and let him in my heart pounding, he reached out running his hand over my hip as he pulled me to him and kissed me fondling my buttocks my excitement overcame my nerves and I pressed close to him my hands carressing his body dpwn to his crotch. I slid to my knees unzipped his flies and pulled out a stiffening cock. It was soon in my mouth as I licked sucked and fondled it to hard jutting hot shaft. I was licking and sucking on it like I had seen in porn videos till he was thrusting into my mouth. He gasped "fuck I'm coming" and his cock pulsed and I took my first load of cum, more followed till I was gagging I pulled back to get a load all over my face. I sat back looked up at him as his cum trickled down my chin, "lick my cock" he said I did as he said liicking it clean of cum it was stiffening again. I was roughly pulled to my feet and spun round I knew what was coming I gasped "No please I've never done it"

He laughed " No time like the present" and pushed his cock into my anus I sqealed as he forced it into me, the pain mixed with wild excitement at being fucked at last. His cock suddenly slid into me I felt as though I was being spit roast it felt huge. He paused then began a slow thrusting as i moaned in pain and pleasure the pain soon went and the pleasure surged through my body. As I met his thrust grinding my arse into him he was soon pound into me I felt something surge through me and my body jerked arching as my cock jetted cum all over the wall as he pounded me. He soon came his cock pulsing inside me one las thrust hard into me I was gasping legs shaking. He pulled out let go of me I half turned saw him zipping his flies and he just smiled and opening the door left leaving me in a daze from my first tranny fuck.

britishPACAbritishPACAover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Hot post, you should write it up as a story!

rmac1rmac1over 2 years ago

Omg,I loved this story wishing it was me being that sissy slut getting passionately fucked. I hope he would take me again that evening and pound my sissy cunt again from behind, of course spanking me first prior to fucking me!

britishPACAbritishPACAover 2 years agoAuthor

@rmac: glad you enjoyed it, one day I'll get round to part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous