Crystal Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAAARRGH!" Cinnamon yelled, teleporting shortly after.

"And that, Dark Matter, is why we don't like Raptor telling his stories," Commander Shinobay glared. "You'll never get it out of your head until everything he says before cover your ears is heard. It even drives Dictator Jones crazing whenever he hears it."

"Well, there's no point waiting for them to come back, so I guess I'm next," Reaper spoke up. "I was angry one day because none of the Subway restaurants throughout the city had the type of meat that I would want to go on my sub sandwich. Anyway, I had heard that there was this high speed chase going on around the city I was in and I thought to myself that they better not cross my path. So guess who meets me? Those same crooks who were being chased by the cops. And they just didn't meet me, no they ran me over. So now, I'm dirty, broken, and hungry. No doubt about it, I was infuriated. I had already seen what the driver looked like since we had made eye contact before I was ran over so all I had to do was find out their current location and get in front of them. And once I did that, I ran at the car they were driving and dove right on the windshield like a pro. With the appearance of being ran over, they had no problem thinking I was a zombie and opened fire at me, shattering the windshield and allowing me to crawl inside and beat the hell out of all of them. It was only after I had finished with them that I had received a call from those Subway restaurants, who were letting me know that they now had the meet I had wanted to begin with. By the time I returned home, I had three orders of the same thing. Best day of my life."

"Your turn, Daddy," Hyper nudged him. "Tell them the story you used to tell me."

"Okay, okay," he smiled. "I've told this story to Hyper a million times. Back when I was a hotheaded superhero, I was mainly protecting my hometown since that's where all of my friends were. Sure I'd do things for the government, but they usually asked first and I always returned home. Well one day, a comet glanced off the moon, sending chunks of moon rock to my hometown. I sprung into action immediately. With my beams, I blew the rocks to bits and blew those bits to smithereens. Consequently, the dust were slightly radioactive and a girl was affected. When she started being treated as a freak like I formerly was, she blamed me and began to use her powers to get back at me. Calling herself Crescent, she had invisibility and geokinesis, a truly unique combination. No matter where I was, she was there to cause havoc. Now, during those times, I was just with my friends, so it was easy to deal with her, but one day, she found me at the local store. This time, there were plenty of people in danger and I was barely able to protect them all. This made me extremely frustrated and I took it out on Crescent. I picked her up when she was visible, flew her high in the air, and demanded that she stopped this nonsense or else I'd drop her. She apologized automatically since she didn't want to fall but I still held on to her. The reason being was because I never got a close look at her since she was always invisible, so I actually got my first look at a very beautiful girl. I asked to date her, she said yes, and we've been inseparable ever since, eventually getting married and bringing Hyper into the world."

"Awwww, that's the best so far," Crystal said as Dot and Cherry nodded their heads in agreement.

"It's either you or me next, Commander," Dr. Walton stated.

"Ladies first," the Commander simply said.

"Fine," Dr. Walton shrugged. "When most people look at me in my multitasking form, they think I'm some sort of mythical monster or demon and are immediately frightened and want nothing to do with me. But the very first time I was able to actually do it was when I saved President Brooks' wife's life. What happened was that the helicopter that the First Lady was flying off in had been sabotaged and it crashed. None of the doctors who had been asked wanted to help her recover mainly because of her rude and nasty attitude. So I volunteered to do it by myself, revealing my multitasking form, and promising the President I could help his wife recover. Since his odds were marginally better than absolute zero, he took me up on my offer and let me get to work. Over the next years, I took care of his wife while listening to her abusive tongue, ranging from pointless ravings to insidious remarks about my abilities. One night, I had enough and stopped everything I was doing. I put my multiple faces real close to her face and I whispered in a serious tone, 'I'm not here because I want to be. I'm not here because your husband asked me. I'm here because I volunteered for the experience and to put this on my resume for a better, future career. And if you don't want to fuck that up because you mysteriously died, I suggest you watch your mouth.' And from then on, I had no problems out of her."

"Boy, you're definitely not one to play with, Dr. Walton," Zipper chuckled.

"I don't give bullshit to anyone so I don't want bullshit from anyone," she shrugged. "Your turn, Commander."

"Alright, alright," he replied. "Back in the day, I didn't have dreams, goals, or anything that could encourage me to do anything. So, as means to force me to do something, my father had me join the military, as he has done, as my grandfather has done, my great grandfather, and so forth and so on. During those years, my powers were awakened and I kept it hidden from any and everybody since it was uncomfortable. I served my time and the only thing its done was make me a hard man with nothing to live for. Since my time was up, I joined the police force in a city where no one knew me and quickly gained the title Mad Cop. One day, we get a lead on a possible suspect involved in a recent kidnapping. To make a long story short, I followed the guy to the supposed sight only to find out that he was involved in human trafficking for forced labor. In that moment, my powers felt like they were a part of me and not just in me. I ran right into the heart of that hellhole and fought them off. My shields were deflecting their bullets and my lasers were burning them to the skin. They all fought as hard as they could, down to the last man and woman involved, but I wasn't leaving until everyone of them were down and every one of the captives were freed."

"That's amazing," Dark Matter and Shell simultaneously said.

"No, what's amazing is that they all graduated," Commander Shinobay proudly stated. "Instead of becoming degenerates, they're doing their part in helping to make the world a better place."

Everyone agreed that he was right and started to help Crystal and Dark Matter clean their room up since evening time was approaching. One by one, each of them received a hug from Crystal (including Jasper) for making her birthday enjoyable and were sent on their way. When she turned around, she noticed Dark Matter watching her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Nothing," he said as he walked her to the bedroom. "I just thought you'd want another present from your boyfriend."

"Oh yeah, what'd you get me that no one else had to know?" Crystal inquired.

"Me," Dark Matter simply replied as he flopped on the bed. Seeing her confused face, he explained, "I'm usually the one leading whenever we have sex, so I thought I'd let you take the reins . . . at least just for tonight."

"Really? What should I make you do?" she grinned.

"Anything," Dark Matter shrugged. "If you want me to fuck you until we both pass out, I'll do that. If you want me to eat you out, I'll do that. If you want me to turn you into a dessert and have you all night long, I'll do that too."

"I bet you wouldn't have a problem doing either of those, would you?" Crystal laughed. "Thanks for the suggestions, but I think I already have an idea in mind for you. Strip . . . slowly."

"Don't melt on me," he smirked as Crystal rolled her eyes.

First, Dark Matter went to his knees and untied his shoelaces before taking off his shoes and socks. The next thing to come off was the top to his uniform, followed closely by the uniform pants. Standing in front of an anticipating Crystal, he slowly removed his T-shirt, showing off his abs and making Crystal bite her lip in excitement. The clothing to go was his boxers, letting his manhood be revealed to all those who wanted to bask in its glory, which was just Crystal.

"Mmmmmmm, you are yummy," Crystal purred. "My next order is that you don't move unless I move you and you don't make a sound unless I say so."

Still fully clothed, Crystal examined her boyfriend, from head to toe and everything in between. Starting from his hands, she lightly traced his body with her fingertips, loving the way his eyes searched her face for any sign of what she planning to do. They were going to end having sex, of course, but Crystal wanted to take a good look at how handsome Dark Matter is so that it'd be frozen in her memory.

And he didn't make a single move.

After she made a few circles around him, she stood behind him and unzipped her uniform top a couple of inches so that her breasts could stand out to their fullest. Then she hugged Dark Matter from behind, letting her breasts rub against his back as her hands slowly but eagerly rubbed his abs on the way to his cock.

And he still didn't make a single move.

Grabbing his cock from behind, she softly rubbed her hands along his cock instead of stroking him, since it might hurt. On the plus side, it kept him in a perpetual state of stiffness. She pressed breasts against his back and used her other hand to run over his muscles within her reach. It even pleased her when she felt him tense from being teased.

"You know I'm horny, don't you?" Crystal seductively whispered in his ear, then licked it. "I want you so bad. I want you in my mouth, in my pussy, and in my ass. I don't want you to stop no matter what."

The only part of Dark Matter's body that moved was his cock, bobbing in Crystal's hand, eager to do as she wished. However, Dark Matter knew Crystal hadn't given him an order, so he stayed still and quiet. As much as he tried to do that, her hand was beginning was to feel really good. By this time, Crystal was humping him from behind, moaning relentlessly and wetting herself with her juices.

"Damn, you're not even doing anything and I'm already wet," she continued to whisper. "I guess that means I need to put you to work."

She let him go, no doubt leaving him horny and unsatisfied as well. Walking to the bed, she made sure her hips swayed enticingly, knowing Dark Matter's eyes were on her ass. She then crawled on the bed, arching her back and raising her ass in the air, and turned to see Dark Matter's tormented face. She rolled over on her back next, propping herself up with her elbows and spread her legs, giving Dark Matter something else to feast his eyes on.

"You may speak when I ask you a question," Crystal ordered.

Slowly, she unzipped her uniform the rest of the way down until her entire torso was on full display. Then she stretched out her hand and closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, Dark Matter had a surprised look on his face as he saw the dildo form in her hand.

"Heehee, you thought you were going to get to play, didn't you?" she smirked.

"Yeah, I thought you were going to let me join in on the fun," Dark Matter replied.

"You'll get your fun," Crystal promised. "I'm just getting mine's first. And you have to watch."

Despite being told not to move, Dark Matter couldn't stop the smile on his face from growing until it touched both ears. He had no problem doing as he was told, and firmly glued his eyes to the scene in front of him.

Crystal's dildo was no small toy, roughly the same size of his own length. She started by rubbing the dildo against her lips, wetting the ice dildo before swirling it down her body to her naughtier lips. Coyly, she pressed it between her pussy lips and against her clit, enjoying how her body heat leisurely melted the icy dildo. She could feel the goosebumps rise all around her pussy lips as her juices mixed with the melting ice and trailed down her ass to the bedsheets.

She didn't stop there though. She made the dildo regrow back to its original length then pushed it in her pussy while keeping eye contact with Dark Matter the whole time. She licked her lips hungrily, imagining a real, thick, hot cock sliding inside her pussy and pushing out more of her lewd juices. As much as she tried to stay in control, she unwillingly let out a moan of pleasure as her insides clenched the dildo. Her hand tightened on the dildo and the ice toy grew bumps on its surface, and brushed up against her clit.

Dark Matter had no doubt Crystal was starting to lose control as her pace began to increase and her breaths grew shorter by the minute. What made it even better was that he was the only witness to see this side of her.

By now, Crystal was pumping the dildo furiously, not satisfied that the pace was good enough. Sweat made her body shine in the light, as her concentration sapped more of her energy. Nevertheless, she didn't give up as lewd sounds filled the air and her back arched, raising her hips in the air.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes," Crystal screamed as she came, freezing for a second with her pussy in the air, before collapsing back down to the bed, panting heavily.

Dark Matter really had a hard time choosing whether to watch her breasts rise and fall or her pussy push out its lewd juices. He looked up to see Crystal beckoning him to come by her, so he stood next to her and put his ear next to her mouth.

"Fuck me."

He could only nod as he got to work. First, he rolled Crystal to the edge of the of the bed and positioned her so that her head was hanging over the side of the bed, a perfect position to take in his hard cock. When she was just where he liked her, he stuffed her mouth with his cock, and reached down to her pussy to stick a finger inside.

Crystal quickly started moaning since her orgasm left her pretty sensitive. That, in turn, put a smile on Dark Matter's face as the vibrations combined with her mouth licking and sucking him brought him closer to cumming down her throat.

Fortunately, he stopped real quick before he shot his first load and maneuvered around Crystal to get a taste of her soaking pussy. He took a good minute inhaling her womanly scent before plunging his face between her legs and slurping up her lovely juices. Crystal's response was just about immediate, clamping her thighs around his head with as much force as she could muster.

Though it was much harder to continue, Dark Matter didn't let up. Using one hand, he forced one of Crystal's legs down and used the other to worm its way into her pussy. Like a springboard, Crystal's leg snapped right back against Dark Matter's head, once again trapping him between her thighs.

"Oooooooooh, make me cum baby," Crystal begged. "Make me cum again. Make me cum again. Oh fuck! Do it. Do it. Doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit!!! Ahhhhhiiiieeee!!!!"

For a brief moment, Crystal was using her elbows for support as her legs were still locked around Dark Matter's head while he was standing slurping the juices leaving her cunt. Despite wanting to stay between her thighs, Dark Matter pried her legs apart and gently set her back on the bed so that she wouldn't get a cramp.

"You know I'm not done right?" he asked, stretching to get out all the kinks from his joints. "Since you won't be here for the next three days, and then we're going on the cruise, there's going to be a lot less chances for us to have sex. So I'm going to have to fuck you enough to make up for whatever chances we miss."

Crystal murmured something he couldn't understand, but she did nod, so Dark Matter took that as a sign to go ahead and get started. With a wet cock, he slid in her equally wet pussy and sighed in content. As a reflex, her cunt tightened around his length, making him grunt with a smile on his face. He wrapped her legs around his waist, took a deep breath, and started pounding her pussy.

Crystal's eyes opened wide in surprise from the sensitive shocks her cunt vibrated throughout her body and wrapped her arms around Dark Matter's neck. When she did that, Dark Matter lifted her off the bed, supporting her with his body and simultaneously fucking her. This helped him stuff his cock deep in her cunt just like they liked it Crystal was getting louder from coming, fueling Dark Matter's adrenaline to go on as long as possible.

And the longer they went, the sweatier they got. Even with his strength, Dark Matter's grip was slightly starting to slip, which made adjusting an annoyance to deal with. But it was a short-lived annoyance as he pinned Crystal against the wall. A thought came to him then and he checked her neck, noticing that only a few of her hickeys were remaining so he decided to replenish the ones that were no longer there.

Even Crystal had a tough time hanging onto Dark Matter. Despite having her hands wrapped around his neck, legs hooked around his waist, and being connected by his cock fucking her pussy, she still felt like she was slipping. Her solution was to freeze her ankles together to keep her legs hooked around Dark Matter's waist. She also froze her hands to Dark Matter's back, leaving her body in Dark Matter's control.

It was a good idea because Dark Matter came up with a couple good ideas to make fucking her sweet pussy even easier. First he made a box platform in which Crystal was able to sit on. Then he morphed a nice sized phallus, coated in her excess pussy juices, and made it slide right up her ass and let it vibrate slightly, making Crystal's pussy clench his cock even tighter.

But he didn't stop there. He made the box platform sway back and forth so that he didn't have to use his hands to move her hips. Then Dark Matter made tendrils morph out of the box and had them tie Crystal's arms behind her back, letting him have free access to fondle her breasts all her wanted. He even brought the blindfold back into play.

"I think I'm into bondage," Dark Matter said after some thought.

"Oh now he realizes his fetish," Crystal huffed.

"Then that would mean you like submission," Dark Matter smirked.

"No, that means I like being restrained," Crystal replied. "Because when I get free, nothing's going to stop me from fucking you silly."

"You can make all the threats you want," Dark Matter laughed, "but I'm the one in charge right now."

"Be careful," Crystal smirked back. "If you keep being cocky, then I'll make you regret it."

"Cocky? I thought you liked it like that," he whispered in her ear. "Besides, I let you have the reins earlier and you teased me. Then you made me watch you masturbate and you came. But I'm the cocky one? Fine, if you're that adamant about it, then I'll let you have the reins again after I get finished having my way with you . . . that is, if you can still stand."

With that, Dark Matter resumed taking advantage of her helplessness as she squirmed and moaned. Not only that, he made the box stop moving and made the phallus move instead, matching his own speed of which he increased to a faster tempo. It didn't matter to him that he was getting closer to coming anymore since Crystal was drawing close to her fourth orgasm.

He deserved it.

With her two holes stimulated, her breasts played with, and unable to do about it, Crystal enjoyed her fourth orgasm without a care in the world. What made it even better was that Dark Matter was still fucking her quivering pussy, letting her orgasm draw out until he shot his cum deep in her cunt. While they were in bliss, they exchanged breaths and kissed each other with ferocious love.

"Now let me out," Crystal demanded.