Crystal the Cleaner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum, bitch. Come on his fuckin' cock!" He got up suddenly and stood next to Mr Miller.

"Open wide, pretty slut." Trucker 2 pressed the helmet of his throbbing cock against my lips and shoved the plump purple head deep into my mouth.

My scream was muffled as I shuddered through the best orgasm in my life, waves of pleasure crashing over me.

A long groan from Mr Millar then a shouted "Fuck. Fuck, Ohfuck! Ahhhhfuck. Take that shit, you cocksucking slut!" before I felt thick ropes of his cum splash, painting the walls of my slick, clenching pussy.

He pulled out, quickly moving around to my head to shake the last rope of cum onto my face. The thick musky fluid glazed its way down my stainedcheeks, the smell intoxicating, further fuelling my pleasure high.

Trucker 1 knelt, moving into place behind me.

"Matt," Trucker 1 grunted.

Matt looked up, with a wolfish grin to his buddy

"Let's give this hungry little pussy a workout."

"Hell yeah." Matt nodded, his grin widening.

I was sated from my orgasm, and my body felt as limp as a noodle. As my arms gave way, the cock of Trucker 2, or Matt as I now knew him to be called, slipped out of my mouth.

"Awww, poor baby," Trucker 1 said gently. "Help her out there, Matt."

Matt smiled ahain, grabbed me under my shoulders, lifted me up and scooted underneath me.

He grabbed the base of his cock, angling the shaft up.

"Ride." His one worded growl was rough, commanding and hungry.

I scooted down into position, sinking onto the thick veined pole, the descent made easier by Mr Millar's cum slicking my pussy and his cock.

"Hold her open, so I can get a taste before we stretch this cunt out." Trucker 1 chuckled. He reached out, ripping the rest of my leggings then leaning in, his hot breath gusting against my thighs.

Matt pressed down on my lower back, my ass popped up and out as he grabbed both my ass cheeks, spreading me wide.

Mr Millar strolled back, a beer in hand as he canted his head to the side and took in the sight of my pussy, stuffed with thick, hard cock.

I flushed with a heady mix of shame and desire knowing I was so intimately displayed for these men.

They saw everything even though I was still half dressed. My puffy dusky labia and winking asshole.

The filthy mix of cum and my pussy juice squelched from my pussy as Matt drove up into me.

It oozed out, coating my inner thighs, sliding, glazing my inner thighs. Making both men groan in appreciation as they stared at my rear.

"That's a fuckin' awesome sight." Mr Millar said, slapping my ass.

He chuckled at my surprised squeal at the sharp pain, before taking the seat recently vacated by Trucker 1.

"Show me what you got, old man." he taunted, a warm smirk aimed our way, his cum covered cock already hardening.

"Better watch and learn how to treat a slutty pussy right, boy!" Matt chuffed out a laugh as he let go then slapped both of my asscheeks and gripped them firmly again, spreading me open.

"Always ready to learn a trick or two, Uncle Matt. Dad." Mr Millar nodded at each of the truckers.

I jerked with shock. These filthy older guys were Mr Millar's family??

12