Crystal the Cleaner Ch. 02

Story Info
Crystal's pussy stretched wide by two cocks.
2.1k words
4.43
79.3k
54
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
100 Followers

NOTES:

Hope you've enjoyed this story so far. I always welcome comments and suggestions on where to take the story. Please feel free to let me know what you think and any suggestions.

ALL PERSONS ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD.

***

"That's right, you honey slut," Matt crooned up at me. "You can take the boy out of the gutter, clean him up and put him in a handmade suit, but he's still a fuckin' trucker at heart, right boy?"

"Fuckin' A." Mr Millar smirked, saluting us with his beer as he slouched in the chair. His legs were wide and he was already palming his cream coated cock, uncaring of the splatters of cum and pussy juice that decorated the groin of his tailored suit pants.

"So Dad, you gonna show me what's what?" Mr Millar taunted the man kneeling behind me.

With a sharp slap to my rear, and a grunted, "Sure thing. Matt, let's turn this little whore out!" Mr Millar's father knocked Matt's hands away, grabbed my ass cheeks to spread me even wider for his heated gaze.

He bent, licking and suckling the soft skin of my inner thighs, slurping the mix of pussy juice and cum that glazed my skin, before moving on to my puffy labia.

"You like that fresh cum, dad?" Jesse Millar asked with a sly grin.

"Salty, like always, boy. Tastes good. Real good, son."

He gave a short nod before burrowing his head between my legs again as Matt groaned, then gritted, "Not nearly as good as your old man's. Or my jizz..."

"Fuck you, Uncle Matt!" Jesse laughed in mock anger.

"Later, boy. Bit busy now. But later." Matt groaned out as he thrust his hips up hard, making me whimper in passion.

This was the best I've ever felt, and the half joking banter just turned me on even more.

Jesse's dad sucked and slobbered over my swollen slightly sore lips, before moving to lave around the stretched opening of my pink pussy.

Laving along the thick cock half buried in my pussy, he reached around me to press and circle my sensitive aching clit

"Aaaaahh, oh, too much!" I sobbed, then whimpered weakly.

"Naw, not nearly enough, pretty slut." Matt grunted and grinned up at me, the heated flare of his eyes matched by the pulsing jaw muscles that clenched each time the slick warm tongue of Mr Millar's dad slid and licked around where we were joined.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna nut before you get done." Matt warned hoarsely.

Trucker 1, Jesse's dad, chuckled, slid his rough wet tongue up and rimmed my furled dusky asshole, grunting in pleasure as it softened and pulsed under his slurping lips.

"Love a tight asshole." he muttered, before shoving his tongue deep into dusky, clenched rosebud.

"Just not my main target today." he reared back, slapping my ass playfully.

I felt his cock slide back and forth between my asscheeks, gathering the slick saliva, cum and pussy juice before he angled it down, poking, pushing, seeking entrance to my already full pussy.

"'Bit of a tight squeeze," Matt grunted, halting his thrusts to allow the second pulsing cock entrance.

"No, no. Aaaah, oh yes. Oh, oh please!" I whimpered, feeling the burning stretch and flare of hot lust as my pussy gave way, stretching under the assault of two thick veined cocks.

"Awww, wazza matter, sweet thing?" Mr Millar Snr pressed himself over my back, slowly shuttling his hard cock deep in my pussy.

"Oh, Sir," I panted, "I've just been fucked hard by Mr Millar."

"Such a whiny little cunt." Mr Millar mocked her gently, his words breathless as he watched proudly as the two men thrust hard and deep into Crystal's pussy.

A tight pussy he had just filled with a load of cum.

He had craved this young woman from the moment he spied her soft curvy body on all fours, swaying gently as she wore earbuds, humming along as she polished the mansion's marble entrance.

And now she was his.

"Your tight pussy sucked up that all cum. Milked my dick, begging for my cum. Like a thirsty man in a desert." Jesse Millar's arrogant smile made me whimper with rising list.

I hung my head in shame, the feeling of humiliation being pushed firmly away by the rising pleasure growing from the two men working my pussy hard.

"Ah, ah, Oh. OK. But-but t-this. This is more than I'd bargained for..." My voice was shaky, breathless and ended on a moan as Matt stroked hard and firm against my G-spot.

"I didn't want to be a slut, a-a-a d-depraved nympho, stretched out and used, gangbanged, fucked by just anyone..." I tried to be coherent but was cut off sharply.

"Well, a bit late for that now, girl!" Matt grunted harshly below me as he tossed me a wild feral grin.

He changed the powerful rhythm of his thrusts, first alternating with Mr Millar's dad, then, as my pussy softened and opened up to them, both men grunting, both driving hard and deep into me together.

"Anyway you were fucked by a mere boy," Mr Millar Snr huffed and slapped my ass crudely, enjoying the jiggle of the soft firm flesh against his powerful thighs. "Now you're being fucked by two real men!"

"Brock, you're a dirty mouthed motherfucker. But you ain't lying!" Matt crowed as he looked over at Mr Millar Snr. They huffed out a laugh as they gave each other a quick high five.

"Hey! Dad, no need to shit on the gift I'm giving ya!" Mr Millar called out, grinning.

"You treat my dad and Uncle Matt right, cos we keepin' ya from here on out."

Jesse Millar released his cock and stood at my head, nodding once with a smile at his dad.

"Right dad? Can I keep her?" He asked lazily.

"Sure son. Let's talk about this once we've bred the bitch again." His father's words were tight, gritted out through a clenched jaw.

He hauled me up onto my sprawled wide knees, grabbing my hair to angle my head at his son's now hard cock.

"Time to take more dick, pretty girl," he coaxed as I opened my mouth eagerly.

"That's it, take that dick, slut. Show us how grateful you are to be taken by the Millar clan" Matt joined in, holding my waist as he thrust up and down.

Jesse shuffled closer, his pants and boxers shoved down to his ankles as he stood each foot either side of Matt's head to shove the dark red head of his cock over my tongue He kept going until the swollen head of his cock tapped hard on the back of my throat.

"That's one helluva sight." Matt groaned, looking up at me clutching his nephew's strong thighs, my throat ravaged by the thick cock being hammered back and forth.

Brock grabbed my tits, tweaking my already hard nipples until they firmed up and pulsed with sensual heat.

For long minutes the grunts and squelching sound of the punishing double penetration, and my garbled moans were the only noise in the room.

Jesse's breathing was loud and laboured above me.

He grunted low once more, then groaned out, "Suck it down, Crystal, suck it all down now. That's it."

His cock pulsed fiercely as he filled my mouth.

He thrust forward once, choking me as his cock slipped down into my throat to pulse the last ropes of his thick musky cum down my throat.

"That's it. Take my boy's cum, you fuckin' whore!" My nipples throbbed with the sharp delicious pain as Brock twisted and pinched them hard.

Deep pulsing pleasure raced through me as I gasped and spluttered around the softening cock still wedged in my throat.

Jesse pulled out slowly and murmured "Clean me up now, slut. You do such a good job on the house. Give my dick the same attention." He laughed as I struggled to breathe, stay upright and lick the dripping cum off his shaft.

"Down here, honey girl." Matt's urgent voice cut through the rising haze of my growing orgasm as he tugged my arm, dragging me down the fasten my mouth to his.

His tongue forced its way into my abused mouth, slicking around eagerly to slurp up his nephew's salty thick cum. We groaned lasciviously as out tongues swirled around each other.

Matt's already throbbing shaft growing rock hard, stretching me further.

I moaned suddenly, stiffening as the first wave of a mind blowing orgasm slammed into my core, making me shudder

"Yeah. That's it. Time to cum, you whore bitch." Jesse's dad huffed, reaching down to press and rub firmly on my swollen clit.

That was all I needed as I arched back, my moans turning into a wail of pure pleasure.

"You with me, Brock?" Matt huffed, his voice tight and urgent.

"All the way, brother. All the way. Let's fill 'er up. Breed this bitch good."

Mr Millar's dad allowed me to drop, almost senseless onto his brother's hair dusted chest as they picked up the pace, pounding my pussy.

Both men held me still so they could thrust hard and deep, grunting and moaning with each thrust.

"Yeah. Fuckfuckfuck. Oh shit. That's it, you fuckin' cunt." Matt groaned, splashing thick spurts of hot cum deep in my pussy.

"Aaww shit! Take it. Nut hard in her slut pussy, Matt." Brock shouted, stroking deep "Dump that load, bro. Nut deep in this slut." Matt encouraged, panting as he came down from his orgasmic high. "Feel those his balls tightenup? You ready, bro. Breed this slut!"

"Yeah, fill you up. Nothing you can do but lie there and take it. You got such a hungry pussy, ain't ya? Yeah, little cum dumpster, you fuck toy whore!" Brock gritted out harshly, thrusting once more and holding himself deep inside me. His cock pulsed as he came hard.

Matt eased me off his chest.

I heard the wet squelch as both men pulled out, and felt the thick river of mixed cum overflow my pussy to run across my thigh, soaking into the soft carpet underneath me.

"Let me help clean up, Sir" I heard Jesse Millar begged gently.

I heard soft thuds and shuffling. I cracked open one eye, tired and replete, my body quivering with aftershocks.

Matt and Brock were in a sixty nine.

Brock now lay under Matt whose large wrinkled ball sac dangled over the man's face.

Mr Millar knelt either side of his father's head, rimming and slurping at Matt's cum covered balls and glazed asshole gently.

Matt gave a muffled groan, spreading his knees wider, encouraging his nephew to probe his asshole as he licked his brother's cock clean.

Mr Millar Snr looked up at the sight as he lazily licked and cleaned off Matt's softening cock.

This was always when he felt the most contented after threesome sex, feeling rested, softly nuzzling and licking, gently cleaning each other.

They groaned and murmured to each other as they sucked down the filthy mix of pussy juice and cum from their shafts and sodden balls.

Exhausted, and surprised at the sight, I lay motionless and replete, eyes closing again as I listened to the sucking, slurping and deep groans next to me.

"She awake?" Matt's rumbled question was muffled.

"Naw, we wore that little slut out." Brock drawled lazily.

"Well, so long as he doesn't see us like this..." Jesse muttered, giving a final lick before he sat back.

"I'm not ashamed of this, of us all right here." Brock mumbled. "But I know we gotta be careful in this town."

A short silence then sighs as the men untangled, then lay down.

I felt Brock's bristly chin as he hauled my across his chest, to stroke my hair and back softly.

"She's a lovely tight snatch." He mused to no one in particular.

"Not at the minute," Matt joked, lifting my leg to peer lewdly at my red and swollen pussy.

"She's young. That shit snaps right back. Just need to ice it off for a bit." Jesse's dad murmured sagely.

The two other men grunting in agreement.

"You can put her in the guest house at back of your estate, son..." Jesse continued.

The voices of the men grew faint as I curled my hand into his bushy chest hair, exhausted

The low rumble of his voice through his burly chest, the aftershocks and waves of contentment all washed over me, dragging me under into deep contented sleep.

PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
100 Followers