Crystal the Cleaner Ch. 03

Story Info
Crystal services family, gets first lesbian oral.
3.1k words
4.19
20.2k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
100 Followers

*****NOVEMBER****

I was grateful to the Millars, and eagerly accepted the offer to house sit the small guest house on their huge estate.

My episode in Jesse Millar's office seemed like a dream. He was away on business, and when he was in the house he just glowered at me, wiping his mouth and swallowing thickly as his eyes roved my tight body.

Like a leashed wolf. As if he was waiting for a signal to devour me again.

All of this left me unsatisfied and frustrated, making me wonder what my future held.

Although the savings in bills was a godsend, I knew I couldn't live in their guest house forever.

I rose each morning, did some of the cleaning workload, went to class and came back to eat with the rest of the staff. Sometimes I was roped into being one of the wait staff for what seemed to be a never ending stream of light suppers and weekend luncheons.

Eileen seemed quite happy with my new arrangement, stopping by to spend more and more time here than at any other client.

Most of her visits were spent upstairs with Joan. 'Straightening out stuff' was the evasive response I got when I asked her about it.

But Mrs Millar seemed more settled. Happier. Until November.

OK, so first off, I absolutely hated this time of year. The falling leaves. The chillier nights. The stupid Halloween parties. The growing tension of present buying and Black Friday crazy shopping. I hated that crap.

But the Millars, the family whose dogs I walked and house I cleaned every Tuesday and Thursday absolutely loved it.

Or to be specific, Mr Jesse Templeton Millar IV, owner of the largest family run business in the town, Miller Trucking & Logistics Corp, loved this time of year.

Well, he would, wouldn't he.

The house in the burbs, surrounded by acres of well kept lawn and gardens.

A house that sat squarely on the right side of the tracks that ran through the small town where we all lived.

In a small nondescript but rapidly growing town. A town where he, and people like him seemed to own and run everything and everyone.

"We are to have the BEST Thanksgiving this year!" The voice of Joan, or rather, Mrs Joan Blanque Richards Goff Millar (she was on her third-time's-a-charm marriage) echoed through the lounge where she was seated for breakfast.

Well. Her breakfast. It was just gone eleven thirty and her breakfast was a large gin, no tonic.

"You. Yes you, the coloured girl!" she shouted out at the open doorway that faced the stairs. She waved the tumbler clutched in her bony diamond encrusted hand at me as I and the rest of the cleaning staff came down the sweeping curved staircase.

I sighed, knowing that I would need to use the mop and canister of cleaning products I had in my hands to clean up the mess she was leaving behind.

Most of the drink sloshed onto the couch, side table and Persian carpet as she moved towards me. "After the study you need to come in here and vacuum this area again. It's an absolute disgrace," she spat each word angrily. "It's filthy!"

"Joan!" The hard but sultry voice of my boss, Eileen, made the slim thirty something heiress pause mid rant. Eileen swayed into view, the scoop neck red dress and kitten heels making her look like she'd walked right out of a sixties fashion magazine. I always thought she had the statuesque body and no nonsense attitude of a black Christina Hendricks.

"You know what I said about your drinking. Put that glass down and get that bony white ass upstairs. Right now!"

I stared, open mouthed with shock as Mrs Millar immediately mumbled " Yes, ma'am," put the glass gown and trotted obediently up the stairs.

"Get into position!" Eileen tight voice chased after her retreating back. "I will so deal with your ass, later!"

Eileen turned and smirked over at me, slightly embarrassed.

"Well? What you lookin' at, child? Get to it!"

She smiled wider, looking up at the stairs, then strolled off to the kitchen to terrorise the staff over the plans for their upcoming Millar party.

"Yes, Miss Eileen." I said obediently.

I shivered knowing what was to come next as I slowly made my way across the marble entrance and down the hallway to the study.

"Fuck. Please be gone to work, just please be gone to work..." I muttered to myself as I dropped the mop bucket, taking only the canister of dusting supplies down the hall to the wood panelled study.

Being poor and going to college meant I needed every cleaning job I could get.

The need for discretion, however, did not fit into the plans of some rich people.

I loved, and hated working here. And most of this love/hate feeling happened in the room whose door I was quietly opening.

The book lined, wood panelled study always reeked of money and alpha male power.

Releasing a breath of relief when I saw only the back of the black leather swivel chair behind the cherry wood desk that dominated the room.

The swivel chair faced the wall of books.

"Thank fuck." I breathed out, turning to shut the door properly.

I spoke too soon. I never did have great luck.

"Come right in, you mixed breed whore" Jesse Millar's commanding tone thrilled me with his authority and power.

The chair swivelled round slowly and he fixed me to the spot with his hungry predator smirk.

"Happy Thanksgiving, slut." He chuckled crudely and reached to the desk to tap his phone ominously.

"It's treat time for me and some of the family," he drawled. "A bit of a bonus I've put on for them." He got up slowly and rounded the desk to stand in front of me.

I heard the muffled sound outside in the hallway, the heavy purposeful tread of several boot clad feet getting closer.

Jesse grabbed the front of my grey polyester cleaner's housecoat, dragging me towards him as he crashed his lips against mine. I shuddered with excitement, the cleaning materials slipping from my fingers as I whimpered

Mr Millar nuzzled my neck as the door creaked open behind me. Without a pause he waved what sounded like five or six men into the room.

"But it's trick time for you, slut. Eyes on me only. Strip." He nipped my neck and pushed me back gently, shoving his hands into his suit pants as he propped himself against the desk, stretched out his legs and crossed his ankles.

"Mmm Mm Mm." The low cat calls and whistles of appreciation from behind me made my core clench as I kicked off my trainers and black leggings, bending at the waist to pick them up, deliberately flashing my puffy pussy lips and the sodden gusset of my white cotton panties to the unknown men behind me.

"Think Imma have me some anal today, son." The rumbling voice of Brock, Jesse's father, made me smile softly as I set my pile of clothes aside quickly.

"Yeah. She sure is fixin' to get that pucker gaped wide and dripping with cum, teasing us with that full ripe ass and tight little pussy" another deep voice chuckled.

"Need in that ass." Matt, Jesse's uncle was a man of few words.

"Fuck that." A smoke mellowed, deep female voice made me stiffen slightly. "Imma eat that slut pussy like it's my job!" She cackled then I heard the slap of skin on skin of a high five.

"Damn straight, babe." A third, younger male voice called out. "You need to stop calling my woman babe," Matt's voice gritted out sharply "or you'll be spitting those teeth out your head, boy!"

"Fuck. Ease up, dad. It was a joke, alright?" The now sullen voice of the young stranger huffed out.

"Just sit over there and shut the fuck up." Jesse jerked his chin towards the set of high backed of chairs behind me. I heard the young man huff, his voice sullen, "What? You too, cuz?" before the leather of the seat sighed under his weight as the obeyed.

"Get down on your knees, whore." Jesse commanded. "Head to the floor. Show my family the dirty slut holes on offer today. Show them what they get to fuck."

I bit back my moan of lust, following his orders, thrilled with the humiliation at being forced to exposure myself to an unknown number of strangers behind me.

"Ahhh. That's a pretty little asshole" "Two of you got in that cunt? No way! That shit's tighter than Joanie's ass!" "Look how she's already wet. Raring to go." "Such a cunt bitch." "Cum whore." "Told ya, babe. That's young pussy, just like I promised ya."

The disembodied voices rang out, talking about me as if I were nothing more than an animal for breeding.

And I loved it. I lapped up the praise. My submissive nature revelling in the tight hunger and groans of appreciation that accompanied the filth they spewed at me, an object to be used by them all.

"That shit sure snaps right back. Tight as ever." Matt rumbled as he knelt next to me, kissing my face and neck, them slipped his blunt finger into my sodden pussy.

I heard the slick squelch as he pumped the thick digit in and out a few times, coating his finger in my gushing pussy juice.

I moaned with the loss as he pulled out, then shivered as I heard the wet smack of lips around the finger, then the smoky voiced woman say, "Fuck yeah. That pussy tastes sweet as candy."

"I told ya." Matt chuckled as he smacked my ass fondly and swept my gripping fingers away from where I held myself open for their view.

"Get right in there. Have another taste, babe."

A rustle, then a smaller smooth pair but strong pair of hands grasped and jiggled my butt's dusky round globes.

"You boys done good. Got this little whore well trained." She murmured, impressed. Her breath gusted hot against the slick lips of my labia, making my pussy clench hard, aching to be filled.

The soft slick of her tongue along my soft petalled folds made me moan involuntarily.

I felt two slim fingers slide into my pussy hole, rubbing feverishly over the ruffled folds of my g-spot, ratcheting my lust faster than I ever thought possible.

"That's it babe. Take what you need." "Slurp that little pussy." "Yeah, ma. Eat her out real good." "Damn. Your wife sure knows how to eat pussy, Matt."

Her tongue swirled around my clit, egged on by the praise, before she pulled it between her soft lips and sucked. Hard.

"Ah. Oh yes. So good. Sooo good." I moaned, my forehead planted in the deep soft pile of the expensive flooring.

Another, thicker finger joined the two pumping in and out of my pussy briefly, before it retreated, smoothing up my ass crack to coax open my dark clenched butthole.

"Easy, girl." A stranger's voice rumbled behind me. "Let's get this asshole opened up good. Need you nice and loose to take all this Millar dick."

A chuckle rippled around the room as I moaned with the sudden intrusion, trying to jerk away.

"Hold still now, you fuckin' cunt. Hey, Jesse, come give your piss poor little whore bitch something else to focus on." The stranger slapped my ass once, working that thick finger of his other hand deeper into my asshole.

"OK babe. Open up now, Crystal. Take this dick like I know you always want to." Jesse knelt in front of me, his cock already hard and straining.

I immediately opened my mouth, and suckled gently on the throbbing head. "Yurp. That'll do it." The woman murmured contentedly, muffled as she slurped the increased juices that flowed from my pussy.

"Keep that shit up, Jesse. Your whore bitch really loves it." The stranger removed his finger to gather more moisture from between my thighs and slowly pulsed two fingers at my asshole before once again sliding them deep in my asshole.

I moaned around Jesse's cock, causing him to involuntary moan along with me as the stranger increased motion, scissoring my asshole, widening my sphincter with unhurried but powerful strokes.

"Get her up here, where we can all see her," Matt's gruff voice rang out.

Jesse slipped out of my mouth as he rose to his feet. He grabbed my nape. "Go over there. No babe, don't get up. A piss poor, sloppy whore crawls on all fours when her betters are around. Eyes down now."

I shivered with the dark pleasure of the humiliation of his words, belied by the firm possessive hand at my nape and heated passion in his eyes.

I turned round, and crawled slowly towards the bank of easy chairs behind me, eyes down as commanded.

Jesse patted the low wide, buttoned leather coffee table, sweeping the decorative arrangement of books to the ground.

"Crawl up there and get on your back, you horny little slut." Brock ordered. I felt a sharp slap my rump and hurried to obey.

"Open up." Jesse tipped my head back slightly over the edge of the low padded surface and drove his cock deep into my throat when I willingly complied.

I fought my gag reflex, spluttering, wanting to please him, to make him proud of choosing me to be his slutty whore. Tears cascaded across my cheeks, rolling down into my ears and hair.

"Hold her open." The woman's voice was commanding. I felt two sets of hands grab at my ankles from either side of the seating, forcing my legs wide apart.

Fingers spread my pussy lips, then I heard Matt's growled command, "Here you go, Bethany. I'll hold this tight cunt open for ya. Go ahead. Get on eating this shit out. The little slut needs a woman's touch!"

Several men guffawed with humour as soft lips returned to slicking over my aching pussy lips. Her tongue slid over my petalled cunt, circling and nibbling at my clit, driving my lust higher and higher.

"Get over here and give you ma some of that Millar dick." Brock commanded.

"Yessir!" the younger voiced stranger whooped, then hurried footsteps and the double thud as he knelt behind the woman eating me out feverishly.

She moaned suddenly, then her mouth started to move over my pussy rhythmically, the thrusts of her son's cock driving her backwards and forwards over my wide open pussy.

"Aw yeah. That's the shit. Take it. Take it, bitch." Brock chuckled lewdly. "He's fuckin her hard, about ready to breed his own mommy real good, huh Matt?" Brock taunted his brother.

Matt growled, muttering something incomprehensible, then leaned down towards my chest, nipping at my dusky nipples and suckling my breast. The pain /pleasure of made me moan low and deep around Jesse's cock.

I writhed under the triple onslaught of Jesse's cock in my mouth, Matt's lips on my nipples, and the unknown woman nipping, sucking, and fingering my sodden pussy.

Her moans, and the loud slapping of skin against skin that made her rock roughly over my pussy fuelled my lust. My body started to seize, the familiar wave of lust driving me upwards.

"No. You. Wait. Wait for me, you fuckin' beautiful cunt. You slutty whore." Jesse's filthy words rolled over me. I fought back the wave of pleasure, right on the edge of my orgasm.

"Awww yeah. Ohfuck. Fuck. Awww. Shit. Oh. Oh yeah" Jesse gritted out as his thrusts became jerky, his thighs tensing up as he groaned hard. He pulled out, and blasts of hot cum spurted from his swollen shaft, painting my face, dipping into my open gasping mouth, splashing onto my chin and upper chest.

Matt took one hand off my pussy, smearing Jesse's cum across my breasts as he murmured harshly, "Cum. Bitch."

I was not sure who he was commanding in that moment.

But I came. Like a tsunami, screaming hoarsely as my body shuddered in ecstasy. Crashing waves of blinding lust swept me over the cliff of passion. I dimly heard the woman's own muffled desperate cries as i slowly came back down.

"OK son," Matt's voice gritted out. "Your ma has softened this whore's pussy, so get on up here and fuck it. Well? What you waitin' for?" His voice sharpened.

Jesse stepped back palming his softening cock. He growl darkly, "You treat this pussy with a little respect, you little shit. Do not make her bleed, or I will end you, you sadistic little fuck."

"Geez!" the younger voice spoke up from between my legs. I felt him carelessly push the woman to the side as he settled again to his knees. "One time. It was the ONE time, Jesse. You gotta let that shit go, man!"

"Just get on with it." Jesse growled, his strokes slowing to a gentle pulse on his shaft as he squeezed the last drops of cum on my face.

He pushed his cock into my mouth. "Just suck the head now Crystal. Gently now. Clean me up." He crooned, stroking my hair.

I felt the woman stroke my thighs gently as she got up and stepped back. Then felt the muscle of hair dusted thighs as the swollen head of a cock and something hard push rudely against my flushed pussy.

"Hold on tight, bitch." The grunt came from of the young man.

"That fuckin' Jacobs ladder and cock ring better not rip her up, Nate. I'm warning you." Jesse pulled out of my mouth. I froze and struggled to sit up.

Matt and Brock were on either side of the low table. Brock pressed me back down.

"Easy now," he soothed.

"This might hurt...a bit. But you'll feel so good." Nate, the young man, his cock still dripping with a mix of precum and his mother's pussy juice held himself over me, placing one hand by my shoulder as he roughly fisted himself.

He was maybe a few years older than me, with a colourful sleeves of tattoos and an eyebrow, lip and nipple ring.

He brought his wet hand up to my face, swiping the slippery mess from his cock across my lips, I heard the ominous clink of metal against metal as he returned to fist his cock, his rings clicking against his cock rink.

"Good to meetcha." He sassed winking, as he lined himself up. "Now let's get down to playing, hmmm?"

PopMyCeeri
PopMyCeeri
100 Followers