Crystal's Diagnosis Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babyyyy!" Mom said as her humping on my hand and face began to slow. "Oooooh. So- good. Dammit you... perverted little... devil-angel!" I took it as a compliment and laughed in agreement.

"What? You asked for it. Why else would you raise such a slutty girl?" I kidded, not just yet pulling my fingers out of her. Once her motioning stopped, I started slowly again in and out of her, but she stopped me.

"No. Not again. I can't take another. Not right now. And, we smell like sex so we couldn't just put our clothes on and act normal. We need to shower."

"Ok. Good idea," I said, removing my fingers from my mother's two orifices and licking my middle finger luxuriously. "Let's take this to the shower!"

Mom sat up. "No. We wouldn't even be able to hear the door if Brett or Candy came in. We would definitely get caught." She gathered her dress in her hands and started heading toward the stairs. "We have to shower separately and keep our hands... and mouths to ourselves."

"But I didn't even cum though," I pouted and followed behind her.

"Crystal, we can't just keep this up all day. We're bound to get busted. And, we need to talk about whether we even want this to happen again."

The thought that mom might not want me anymore hurt my feelings but I was no quitter. "Listen, we can have that talk, but it has to be after I cum. We can have a bath together. That way we can still hear the door if anyone comes in and I can disappear before they catch us."

"Goodness, girl, you're just insatiable," mom said, stopping in the bathroom doorway.

"Maybe I am, but you didn't try to satisfy me yet," I taunted enticingly, clasping her hand in mine and pouring my petite nakedness all over her sexy body. I guided her hand between my legs and began using it to caress my slit as I did to dad the morning before. "Don't you want to try?" I asked with silk in my tone as I released her hand to see if she'd play on her own. She stared at me intently and curiously.

"I... I don't know if this is healthy. Especially for you. You've been so depressed all summer," she began, letting her hand fall from between my legs and gently pushing me off her. Not a good sign. "And I'm still a little worried that what we just did might make it worse, might confuse you. I'm sorry, and I know you want this but I don't think this is the right way out of your depression."

"But... what if it is?" I pleaded as softly as cotton panties.

"I doubt an orgasm would cure you, honey," mother scoffed. "Is this what all this was about? You miss your lesbian girlfriend so bad you're projecting your sexual feelings onto me? Maybe you just need another girl, or a guy, or whatever floats your boat these days."

I was both hurt and angered by such a condescending insult. "So I can fuck you until you cum but when it's my turn you're suddenly taking the moral high ground? You used me! You used me to get off but now you're going to toss me to the side like nothing!? Bitch!" I sassed with a quivering voice and a lump in my throat.

"Crystal!?" she called out to me as I stormed off to my room. "Crystal, wait. I didn't mean-" I shut the door in her face before she could apologize. I was so distraught. I never took rejection well, not ever. And something this deeply personal, my need to fuck the people I love just to feel accepted, being thrown in my face, though she knew nothing of my diagnosis, pierced my heart. Her refusal and ridicule was tantamount to abandonment. I couldn't keep back my tears, falling forward across my bed and burying my face in a pillow to weep in solitude.

"Just go away!" I yelled when mom kept saying something through the door that I couldn't, and didn't care to make out.

"Baby, I'm sorry," mom said apologetically as she cracked the door open.

I dared not speak, lest she hear me crying. I just ignored her, never looking her way and keeping my head bowed in my pillow.

"Crystal, look at me. Crystal? I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that to you. I know you've been going through something I can't understand, but maybe we can talk about it now. Sweetie, talk to me."

I refused to speak and didn't budge. After a few moments, she was silent and I thought she may have walked away, but was proven wrong by the hand I felt on the back of my thighs. "Well don't speak then. I'll just make it up to you," mom said, forcing my legs apart from behind. My mom was full of surprises the entire day.

But still I resisted stubbornly. "No!" I protested and shut my legs. "You're just trying to appease me. You don't really want me!" Mom didn't say a word before she sslid her hand up between my thighs to the meeting of my ass, thighs and pussy.

"I do want you. And judging by how wet you are, I know you still want me too," she said as she slid one finger into my tight hole. My pussy did indeed betray my words and my feelings, being completely flooded with want.

"No!" I said again, quivering a little at the way my mom forced my thighs back apart to stick her face into the junction. My mother's nose I felt nuzzling near my asshole as her slick tongue found my soused slit. I bit my lip to stifle a moan of surprise and excitement and to maintain my rebellious attitude. "No, I don't want you to anymore," I pouted.

"But I want to," mom said tenderly between silky licks, "so yummy."

I tried to resist, but it kept feeling so good as she licked and ravaged my hole more hungrily every second, even humming and moaning as if she received her own twisted pleasure, turning me on even more so. After a half a minute, my reasons for repelling oral sex from mom just melted into the hot canal her tongue squished into and I spread my own legs further apart and enjoyed mom's oral apology.

"Ooo, she likes it," mom teased, taking her mouth off to quickly replace with a finger. I could only turn my head to smile back at my mother, who seemed genuinely delighted to be pleasuring me, again, pleasantly surprising the hell out of me. "Aww, baby, you were really crying? I'm so sorry I made you cry. Now let me kiss it better."

I had forgotten that I was indeed crying just a minute ago, being completely rapt in the present activity. I swiped the tears from my eyes as she turned me over onto my back and dove down between my welcoming thighs to feast on her daughter's sweet pussy. Mom played inside my tight wetness with a finger as she licked the sensitive hub of my clit with not as much skill as Krishna, but enough to know this was not her first time between a girl's legs. If I wasn't squirming and half dazed in blissful anguish, I would have asked who she practiced her technique on. I took a mental note and tabled it for later as I dug my fingers into her soft, brown curls, drawing her into my soaking neediness.

"MMmmmmn, thank you so much, mom. You don't know how much I neeeed this" I sighed, not sure how to voice my complete gratitude, forgiveness and the euphoria I was experiencing. I'm not sure if it was her pussy eating expertise or the fact my beautiful mother was finally showing her love in the only way I could understand, but my orgasm came in fast, long and strong.

I arched upward into mom's face and pulled her into me simultaneously, desperate and greedy to greedily rob that precious mouth of hers of every bit of orgasmic relief I could get. And mother obliged, becoming more ravenous as I pulled her hair, humped her, and screamed through a trembling cum session. Mom fucked me with her finger and gave me such an awesome licking, my very soul was being inundated with bliss as pure as sugar but as powerful as an opiate.

The orgasm washed down over and through me and left me in a state of peace, feeling as light as air. Afterward, mom just pulled herself up from my satiated cunt and caressed my naked body with her hands, her leg tangled with mine. We lay in silence a few minutes and then she spoke.

"We should get cleaned up," she said and arose off the bed, tugging me behind her and heading to the bathroom. She ran our bath, adding lots of bubble bath to the deep hot water. I sat between her legs in front of her in the tub, loving how her naked skin felt all over me, her thighs outside of mine, her supple breasts and her tummy on back. It was like there was nowhere safer, nowwhere more serene. Mom bathed me slowly from top to bottom, outside and in and then I did the same to her.

Though we were both clean, we sat in the still warm but cooling water and talked, sitting between each other's legs and facing one another. Though it was never said, neither of us wanted to leave before we were forced to by the sound of Brett or Candice intruding our newfound haven.

"So... how are your therapy sessions going?" mom inquired.

"They're going fine," I said, still unsure how to tell her the truth.

"I know but..." she paused, apparently having difficulty saying what was on her mind, "what's going on with you... is this... what we just did... is it a symptom of something?" It was clear she didn't know what exactly to ask, but made some obvious connections. She knew I had been depressed and she now knew that I have peculiar sexual appetites. And it was clear that the two were connected since I cried at the thought of her not wanting to make me cum. I had to tell her the truth, and that I did, explaining as best as I could.

She accepted my diagnosis as truth easily enough, having witnessed it firsthand. "Listen, don't tell anybody about this just yet. I don't know what Brett would think and I don't want you to take it as rejection," she suggested.

"Ok," I said.

"And please don't try and seduce him like you did me," she laughed, "he would probably freak out and run in the opposite direction. He won't be as easy as I was," she grinned. "When we go to your next appointment together we'll see how your doctor suggests we should handle this. But until then, if you need to have sex, I'll be available. I can be like your personal sex slave," she teased with a pretty, naughty smile and kissed me with the lips and tongue of a lesbian lover, but somehow, still like a mother. I was utterly enraptured in a d enamored by her.

When we finished bathing, we dried each other off and basically remained naked and glued to each other until dad came home, at which point mom slipped back on her dress and I retreated into my room, still completely nude.

I was so excited too. Not only because I had full access to my mother's sweet pussy, but because she was willing to let Dr. Carter influence our next move. I already knew his prescription was to fuck my family, so I called him and had the appointment moved to Monday. The days ahead promised to be magnificent.