Crystals New School Pt. 01

Story Info
Crystal induction and inspection...
1.6k words
4.33
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read prologue of this, a slightly unlikely, hopefully enjoyable read - comments are welcome!

Arrival at school

They arrived at the school, and met with the staff.

Waving goodbye to her family she went with trepidation with the staff member.

They informed her the first thing would be a medical check up with their in house professional medical staff member, then a meet with the Principal & Vice principal.

They ushered her into the clinic and she met a mid 20s Ken lookalike, called Jordan.

He asked her to go behind a screen & remove her clothing to her underwear.

She did that, trembling a little & came back.

Her height & measurements taken, delicately & reverentially by the hottest guy she knew.

She had never been this exposed before outside her family, although some of her bikinis were small. She tried to imagine it was like at the beach, but she had no idea of the siren song her body caused.

To her shock, he took some photos for the files, and she was aware of zooming in & out of the lense, but unable to stop this adonis from his surely immoral and illegal activity.

Her nipples were rock hard & obvious through the bra, and she could smell and feel her arousal. Her body may as well have been completely naked, by the good the filmy underwear did, and then Jordan asked her if he could remove it for breast & gyno exams.

Crystal was a little unsure how necessary this was, but as he was a professional & advised her it was part of everyones start at the school, complied.

He cupped & felt her breasts and her heart was beating out of her chest.

Her body ached, waiting for release. He slowly removed her panties as she lifted up on the bed / seat and he stared at her shaven haven.

The cameltoe promised beauty, but without the material the cleft looked even more perfect.

Like a forbidden fruit, the centre of a girl, never to be viewed until 'the one' in times past.

Wars have been fought, murders committed over the beauty of the form, but Crystal hadn't the faintest idea of her power, and her innocence and untested sensuality was still intact.

Gorgeous as she was, Jordan put the gloves on & as if admiring a delicate beautiful priceless artifact, ran his finger down between the lips.

Crystal bit her tongue rather than cry out, but tensed toward the waiting orgasm, since she had been horny all day & didn't have time to take care of it.

Almost fainting while standing, wanting for it to stop (or keep going), she couldn't think clearly

He rythmically rubbed & stroked, teasing her clit & engorging her pussy lips.

The clear girl juices were flowing freely and she unknowingly gave herself a little, began to push a little against his hand and started making soft noises.

Then he bent down & stuck his face right into her sweet crotch, and started teasing and licking.

He satisfied himself on her sweet nectar, yet to become the musky mature fluids, but still slightly spicy & intoxicating.

She had a rising feeling, tingling turning into an ever higher pitch of sensations.

Her heart felt as if it could burst, like she suddenly got what life was all about but also the act had opened a one way door to the end of innocence

After a few minutes to return to equilibrium, she ironically thought 'wow, a real day for firsts! '

Before the high had abated, and knowing his window was closing for the moment, Jordan broke into the reverie - a few more photos, with her on the bed, then legs up, then akimbo, then with her holding her breasts & opening her labia. Then onto her back & in doggy position, with her bare clam peeking through her legs.

Advising her of the internal server that the photos would be uploaded to, and the reassurance that only school faculty and students had access to each others profiles, he regretfully advised her she could redress.

After this, he warmly welcomed her & sent her away, inviting her to come back when she liked.

She was then ushered into the Principals office & given all the usual talks, plus some very unusual comments were made about some of the activities and extra credit courses on offer.

The principal was a Silver fox, George Clooney type, and the 30ish beautiful willowy vice principal Miss Jessica with the business suit & short skirt made her dwell with more excitement than she would usually credit, especially the impure thoughts she had.

She was having hot flushes between her legs. Her breasts longed for her (or anyone) to give them some attention, and she wondered if she was becoming unnaturally preoccupied.

Her inner monologue was interrupted by the principal reminding her of the dress standards which she had to adhere to, and his apology that he had to check all was in order. For this, another student was brought in to be present & she looked like Emma Roberts, very perky & yet refined.

The embarrassment was evident on her face, as she realised the underwear would not pass, and they could probably already tell through her top. The principal finished by noting that her mother has gone to the same school, so the uniform inspection would just be a formality.

She expected him to leave the room but he sat behind his desk as Jessica slowly undid the buttons on Crystals' blouse. Oh my, I am sorry, but this wont do! she exclaimed as she removed the top.

Crystal felt her face fall as everyone looked at her & they got her to turn around.

Did you not read the handbook? I did but.. her voice trailled as she couldn't think of what to say.

'Emma, show her what appropriate underwear is like' intoned Jessica.

With pleasure she replied and instantly removed her top, revealing a plain white bra in satin, with moulded cups.

Crystal felt the temperature rise & she wondered why she would have feelings for a girl, or maybe it was just the overwhelming day.

She couldn't stop staring, but then a ruler gently rose up between her legs, lifting her skirt & revealing her perfect clean clam framed in its filmy prison, now visible to the room.

These wont do either Jessica exclaimed, and Emma was invited to show the appropriate wear for class, matching satiny briefs, albeit with a cameltoe imprint.

Both girls were holding up their skirts, bras only on top, & 'George' came around from his desk & inspected closely both girls, commenting on their beauty & attractiveness, but saying the problem was that Crystals' underwear was a little over the line.

It will have to come off & there will be punishment sadly, he intoned & Crystal wondered if her mum had set her up, would she have known all along?

George removed the items of clothing and asked her to bend over his desk.

Jessica looked on & Emma smiled slightly, as if this had happened before.

She was instructed to remove the offending panties, felt the bare breeze on her ass & pussy, and flipped her skirt up for the caning she assumed would follow.

But instead George ran his fingers through her lips, eliciting a moan and soaking his finger.

He then proceeded around to his desk to her front, and standing there, invited her by opening his fly & dropping his trousers to pay the cost.

She had never been this close to a mans member before, and the size worried her.

She reached her hand & felt his shortly cropped hairy balls, and felt the warmth & weight of his cock in her hand. It was partially hard & growing quickly, and she licked the end & put the tip in her mouth.

She was so charged right now, and the challenge & excitement of such a large member made her eager to try & please.

For the second time in her life, and the second of the day, she accepted what was offered to her & took as much as she could. It responded predictably, straining at the leash to fulfill its primary purpose.

Meanwhile behind her, she felt her pussy being rubbed & licked by Emma,

Emma,slowly and delightfully had one hand in her panties, in the holy of holies, whilst her nose tickled Crystals delicate bottom as Emmas tongue was delving gently and curiously into the shallow heavens of her opening.

Crystal saw Jessica also pleasuring herself, content to watch, as Emmas polite but enthusiastic tongue teased her warm folds & got them more familiar to the internal sensations.

Once Crystal had completed her task, she let its pulses fill her mouth and let it run down the head to the part of he shaft not covered by her lips, creating a volcanic lava effect, then swallowing most of it down after a moment.

Emma ended up with a sweet sticky face from her, managed to look demure and refined in spite of this and straightened her attire.

Not exactly knowing what she was in for at the school, but remembering how well her mother turned out, Crystal gathered herself together mentally & sat down in the chair opposite the Principals desk.

She received her item of clothing back and held it in her hand. Opening her legs incrementally, showing her pale treasure nestled to 'George', her pussy satiated and looking very innocent, waited for Emma to take her to her room.

The occupants of the room now sharing a trusting bond exchanged pleasantries and parted with some anticipation of things to come.

'Lets go and ill give you the tour and show you to your room exclaimed Emma brightly.

And Crystal, she hoped for some stairs, and perhaps an audience below..