Cuck: A Voyeuristic Cuckold

Story Info
Watching your wife being fucked by another man.
3.9k words
3.4
74.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luedon
luedon
186 Followers

Why is watching your wife being fucked by another man so different from watching some other couple having sex?

In The Beginning Was The Word

As Humpty Dumpty said to Alice:

"When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."

'Cuck', within the world of Literotica's Loving Wives category, is a Humpty Dumpty word that means just what the LW Commentariat has chosen it to mean -- neither more nor less. 'Cuckold' means more -- there are many more of them -- the Cuck is one of its sub-species. But in Loving Wives the Cuck is a very special one of its sub-species.

The Cuckold

According to most dictionaries, a cuckold is the husband of an adulteress. In WEIRD* societies there's a lot of wives who have had adulterous sex -- one third seems to be a common estimate -- so there's quite a lot of cuckolded husbands. There are many varieties of cuckold, and there are many varieties of cuckold story.

The cuckold may or may not know about his wife's infidelity. If he does know that she's doing it, his attitude may be one of strong disapproval, or he may actively approve of her extra-marital liaison, or his attitude may fall anywhere between those two extremes.

He may or may not take some form of action regarding the wife and/or the man with whom she has committed adultery. If he disapproves, he may simply abandon the marriage, or he may take action to show her just how much he disapproves. On the other hand, if he approves, he may do things to encourage it. It may even have been his idea rather than hers that she should cuckold him.

No matter how much he knows, what he feels, or what he does about it, he has been cuckolded and he remains a cuckold whilever he remains married to that wife. Almost all Loving Wives stories have a cuckolded husband, as do several stories in other Literotica categories such as Inter-racial, Erotic Couplings etc. There are cuckolds everywhere.

Loving Wives stories will often chronicle highly innovative and entertaining actions taken by husbands to 'de-cuckold' their marriages. So far as these husbands are concerned, she has cheated and simply divorcing her isn't enough. She must suffer the consequences, and those consequences should be severe. They Burn The Bitch, or they Burn The Bastard who led her astray, in what are usually called BTB stories.

For the BTB mob; the authors, and especially for the commenters, there is no crime more heinous than a wife's infidelity. So the more violent and permanent the revenge and retribution wrought upon the Bastard and the Bitch, the higher the readers will score the story and the more favourable will be their comments. Even better, if the husband then finds a much sexier woman to replace the now dispatched cheating Bitch, the story is starting to look like Hall of Fame material.

She may redeem herself a little if she confesses and comes crawling back, debases herself entirely, suggests that the husband even things up by having an affair himself, and offers him undying fidelity from this day unto the end of time; but a story with a husband accepting a wife offering anything less will be classified RAAC - Reconciliation At All Costs - and it will be mercilessly one-bombed by the BTB mob.

*Western Educated Industrialised Rich Democratic (WEIRD) Society is apparently the IN term used by sociologists these days to describe the sort of societies they do all their research in.

Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery

When Moses came down from the mount with the Tablets, murder had one Commandment with Thou shalt not kill. But adultery had two. Thou shalt not commit adultery was backed up by Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife* (along with the neighbour's ox, donkey, lawnmower, golf clubs and various other possessions).

Clearly, adultery is the much more serious crime. Not only should you not commit adultery, you shouldn't even think about doing it. Murder? Maybe, maybe not. Stoning an adulterous wife to death is probably a bit on the barbarous side these days, but BTB authors can devise plenty of other creative ways to get rid of her.

*Presumably, God would have used the gender-neutral term 'spouse' if She was handing the Tablets to Moses today in these more enlightened times of equality and #MeToo.

It's About The Husband, Not The Wife

At this point, we should note that despite the definition of Loving Wives category stories being "Married extra-marital fun; swinging, sharing & more", very few LW stories really are about a 'loving wife' actually having her 'extra-marital fun'. The vast majority of stories are about the cuckolded husband, not about the adulteress wife.

The husband's reactions to his wife and her infidelity, and his reactions to the other man with whom she has become involved, are the focus of most LW stories. In some stories, the husband may have had no idea that his wife is 'cheating' and is shocked by the discovery. In other stories, he may be suspicious and become highly creative and technologically inventive in confirming those suspicions. In others again, he may approve of her liaison with another sexual partner and it may even have been the husband who initiated the planning for it to happen.

It's all about the husband. It's not about the 'loving wife'.

There are three phases to the standard LW story:

-before the adulterous act

-the act itself

-and after the act.

In many stories, what happens before the act is the most important bit. This is especially so where character development is important for understanding what happens later. Where the husband is the one who initiates his wife's adultery, planning the liaison, convincing the wife, finding an appropriate sexual partner (or bull) for her and arranging for the act to happen, may even be the main part of the story.

Where the husband is not yet sure that his wife may be cheating and straying from the path of true marital fidelity, the various actions involved in confirming his suspicions and confronting her with the evidence may be a story in itself, worthy of a detective novel. CCTV and home security systems, tracking devices and other advanced technology may be deployed and described in great detail. Private investigators are often engaged to obtain video evidence and detailed photos of wives in compromising situations with male co-workers.

When a story comes to the middle bit - the wife's adulterous act itself - stories in which the husband disapproves of his wife's actions will usually skip very quickly past it. She may well be enjoying her extra-marital fun, but so far as he's concerned it's cheating and that's all that he needs to know about it. Why she is cheating and how she is cheating on him is irrelevant. The only interesting part now for these authors and their readers is what will be the consequences of her betrayal.

In those stories where the husband encourages his wife to have sex with another man, the middle bit will often be described in all its erotic (and often demeaning toward a pathetic husband) glory. The husband will be there watching their tryst and his emotional reaction will be key to the story. We'll go into this a bit more when we get to the cuck-voyeur.

And finally, the third bit of the story is what happens afterwards. In a good solid BTB story it will definitely be 'afterwards'. She did it, got caught, and now comes the Burning. Divorce is the minimum consequence of her cheating. Divorce details may be described, with our heroic husband ensuring that her burning is financial and legal as well as emotional and perhaps physical. There are many stories in which it is terminal.

Where the husband has been in favour of the wife's extra-marital fun, the third bit is usually merely an extension of the middle bit. Having done it once and liked it, they will do it again. And again. And again. And the cuck husband will be there watching each time. He will probably be masturbating while watching and he may even be given the job of cleaning up afterwards.

Watching Others Having Sex

A lot of people like watching other people fucking. People pay money to view it, whether it be live action, video, or just looking at still images in a magazine. The porn industry depends on it and the internet has become an absolute smorgasbord of sexual activity on display in all its possible permutations and combinations.

Some couples are apparently more watchable than others for the average person. (For the purposes of this discussion we'll stick with supposedly 'normal' heterosexual couples having consensual sex, and not drift off into the sphere of gay or lesbian couples, or into the wilds of non-consensual or BDSM activities.)

So, for example, porn sex performed by attractive young women with well-developed breasts and men who are endowed with larger than average penises will receive top ratings from many viewers. Why this is so is not easily explained, however. Logic would suggest that a male viewer should prefer to see attractive young women making themselves available to men similar to himself rather than only to men who are hung like a horse. Why watch a video that makes you feel inferior?

Likewise, it would seem reasonable that a female viewer should prefer to believe that well-hung men would find women like herself attractive. Again, why watch something that suggests in order to attract men like that, you have to be a surgically enhanced chickybabe displaying physical features far superior to your own?

What this demonstrates is that the act of watching people having sex doesn't follow any logical principles. Kids learn early in life that it is the process by which they were conceived. But it is also said that most kids would prefer to believe their parents only did the deed on that one occasion, resulting in their conception and birth. Watching your mother and father genuinely enjoying sex together, whether it be sweetly romantic love-making or wild wall-banging coitus extremis worthy of a pair of porn stars, is a real turn-off. Somehow, it just doesn't have the same erotic effect as does watching a couple of not very good actors pretending to enjoy it.

Watching people that you know, such as friends or relatives, is not a great turn-on for most people, where watching strangers having sex is.

And there's plenty of strangers happy to exhibit their sexual prowess. Amateur exhibitionists do it on the World Wild Web, and a quick check of the tag 'dogging' in Literotica's category 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur' has stories exploring a world in which people drive out to remote parking spots where they may switch between watching others doing it and putting on a show for others to watch.

But within the Loving Wives community, nothing matches the reactions of husbands when they see their wives being fucked by another man. Stories chronicling those reactions cover the spectrum with husbands wreaking revenge/retribution at the strong disapproval end and husbands adopting a subservience/submission role at the active approval end.

In other words, BTB stories are on one side of the spectrum and Cuck stories are on the other side. But because they are all about the husband and his reaction, they are actually quite similar in that they are all on the same spectrum.

On the BTB side, there will be little or no actual 'watching' of her adulterous actions. Just knowing that it has happened is enough to trigger the consequences which will rain down on her as payback for her cheating. If he does see it happening it will be a brief glimpse. He's certainly not going to stand there and watch until she's finished.

(As a side excursion at this point in our discussion: It's surprising how many husbands in BTB stories have Special Services military backgrounds and are capable of inflicting major injuries on the bastard who is caught in flagrante delicto with the wife. There was a brief and fascinating period when author/commenter Vandemonium introduced pickaxe handles and they became weapon of choice in BTB comments, but most stories where the bastard-burning is physical, and the comments on those stories, have now returned to normal violence and traditional weaponry.)

In the middle of the spectrum is the rarest of all LW story characters -- the cuckolded husband who is quite unconcerned about his wife's wanderings. His attitude is that if she enjoys having sex with other men, then she is free to do so just as she is free to do all sorts of other things. If she enjoys going to the opera and he's not going, she may decide to go with a friend. That's her choice and it's fine by him. When she comes home, he's likely to ask, "Did you enjoy it dear?" When she tells him she also had sex with the friend, he's likely to ask the same question: "Did you enjoy it dear?"

Unconcerned doesn't mean uninterested. The unconcerned cuckold is interested in his wife and what she enjoys in life. This is very different from the attitudes of cuckold husbands at either side of the spectrum. When it comes to the matter of their wives having sex with other men, husbands at both ends have their own interest at the forefront rather than being interested in their wife and her enjoyment.

So while a husband at the disapproval end feels cheated and betrayed and seeks revenge and retribution; and a husband at the approval end sees her activities as an opportunity to watch and to experience various feelings and do things that he finds pleasurable; the husband in the unconcerned middle of the spectrum simply hopes she is enjoying herself.

The Cuck -- Watching His Wife

Well, that took us a while didn't it? But now that we've meandered over the wide world of cuckolded husbands and put the Cuck in his place in that world, let's return to the idea that started all this: The Cuck as Voyeuristic Cuckold.

The title of Newbie2008's classic story, 'Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fuck', combines both those ideas; voyeurism and cuckoldry. His title suggests it should be the perfect example. The story remains quite popular, with readers still adding comments every couple of months to the 500+ comments since its publication in 2009, and it also scores a coveted RedH (scoring above 4.5).

However, in this story the husband doesn't just watch. He joins in as well. Having plied the wife with alcohol in the presence of a few randy young men, he joins in the sexual activity as they all take their turn at fucking her over the three-day period. It's a well-constructed story that makes her progressive acceptance of the situation seem quite understandable.

As in most Cuck stories, the narrator husband says he has harboured the thought of watching his wife with another man before this event offered the opportunity to make it happen. Alcohol is also a common feature in loosening the wife's inhibitions. But unlike stories further out along the Cuck side of the spectrum, this husband doesn't take a subordinate role or comment on the superior abilities of the other men to provide sexual ecstasy for his wife. Even penis size gets only a brief mention, with one of the three young men being noted as larger than average. (Penis size plays an important part in most Cuck stories, as does its colour -- the larger and blacker the better.)

Cuck and Bull Stories

Newbie2008's story has the husband character mostly maintaining control of the situation. Far more common are stories in which the Cuck becomes subordinate to a dominant male 'bull' character.

Everyonesavoyeur has Cuck stories posted in both Loving Wives and Inter-racial categories and, as his Lit-Author name suggests, his stories specialise in cuckolds watching their wives getting fucked. In his recent 'Lumberblack' story, a series of events during a camping holiday lead to the husband entering a tent where his wife and the large black lumberjack -- the bull -- are lying together, covered by a blanket. Lumberblack explains that they are "in the process of just getting to know each other a little better", a process that apparently necessitated the removal of all their clothing before crawling under the blanket, as this process cannot be performed unless both of them are completely naked.

After the blanket is removed, the husband is able to watch and compare. Comparisons are critical in pushing cuckold stories out along the Cuck side of the spectrum. Everyonesavoyeur's husband character compares the whiteness his wife's body with the blackness of the man about to fuck her and he compares the puniness of his own torso with the muscular fitness of the other man. He compares Lumberblack's lipstick-smudged behemoth onyx tube with his own lesser manhood and he compares his wife's oral worshipping of this big black dick with the last time she went down on him two years ago.

His wife loves the feeling of being fucked by this alpha male, and compares it with her beta husband's inferior sexual abilities. The lumberblack compares her incredible mouth and best-ever tight married pussy with all the others he has experienced.

The cuck husband always comes out second in these comparisons.

Wives in cuck and bull stories usually confine comparisons to the physical aspects of sex. Lumberblack is about to take her to heights of orgasmic pleasure beyond anything her husband has ever done or is capable of doing, but before that happens she assures the cuck "I love you". So everyone in the story is happy -- she's about to get what she wants, the bull is about to get what he wants, and the cuck will be turned on by watching while they're doing it. And through all this, the husband remains confident it's him that she loves and that it's purely sex, not love, with the other man.

The only ones who are not happy are those commenters who don't believe her and predict disaster and divorce for their marriage. When, as happens in many cuckold stories, the wandering wife says "It was only sex, dear, it's you that I love", it's conniptions aplenty for the BTB mob within the LW commentariat.

Humiliation

A husband's feelings of humiliation brought about by watching his wife with the bull character is a feature of Cuck stories that is difficult for authors to explain. The comments suggest that it is even more difficult for most readers to understand and accept it. Newbie2008 didn't put his husband character into a humiliating situation with the three randy young men, but Everyonesavoyeur mentioned the husband's humiliation several times in 'Lumberblack'.

So when his wife's tiny white hand is grasping the girth of the big Lumberblack cock, her husband sees her sparkling wedding ring and: "my humiliation was as deep as I could ever recall it being, yet my arousal so far beyond anything I could remember feeling". And while he is watching her being fucked and while she is telling her bull how it is so much better than the sex her husband is capable of providing her: "It was at once deeply humiliating, and on some primal, natural level, deeply arousing".

Cuck-shit Stories -- Bane of the LW Anonymice

Being posted in the Inter-racial category, 'Lumberblack' received far fewer negative comments than would be expected for such a story if it had been posted in Loving Wives. The LW commentariat is dominated by the BTB mob who believe that a husband should be a real man, not a wimp, and real men don't just sit there and allow themselves to be humiliated. Real men with balls (or pickaxe handles) take action.

Many among the BTB mob claim that Cuck stories shouldn't even be included in the LW category, not realising that they are on the same spectrum as the commenters' favoured revenge/retribution stories. A few of these commenters are named regulars, but most are Anonymous who find it absolutely essential that they should read all the Cuck stories in order to explain in the commentaries just how much they hated reading them.

luedon
luedon
186 Followers
12