All Comments on 'Cuck: A Voyeuristic Cuckold'

by luedon

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

You keep using that word "story." I don't think it means what you think it does.

javmor79javmor79over 3 years ago

The most extreme cuck writer I can think of is xleglover. His library is the same couple going through multiple series of humiliation, breakups, and makeups.

I too have read (and favorited) "Three days of watching my wife fuck" by newbie. In my opinion, it is one of the most erotic stories on this site. Even THAT author's other stories don't even come close.

Interesting analysis. I never really thought about it, but it is ironic that Loving Wives is all about the husband. Though, if I think about it, it's not that ironic at all.

The audience is overwhelmingly male. Just like porn. The audience likes to put themselves INTO the stories.

If a guy is BTB, he doesn't want to put himself into the humiliating position of a cuckold. This is where you get the anger from. To picture yourself as such a weak guy is painful. So, we like to picture ourselves as the stoic, put together guy who has his shit together.

I recently started reading reddit stories about surviving infidelity (many great stories up there for inspiration fellow authors). I cant tell you how hard I cringe when I read a story about some guy who gets walked all over and just accepts it. It burns my soul!

That is also why Porn is full of beautiful people. No guy wants to see himself fuck. Guys want to see a guy who is HIS idealized version of himself. But mostly, the guy is a prop, like a lamp or tree. We don't care about him. Honestly, you have some porn that don't even have guys in it. The girl can take a shower, play with a dildo, or just dance naked. Somebody is going to watch it as long as there is a pretty woman in it. But a porn with no woman is just gay.

If there is a guy in a straight video, then he'd better be doing what we wish were doing. He better not be some fat, out of breath slob who needs an oxygen break halfway thru. He needs to proficiently fuck the shit out of her and ruin her for anyone else who follows.

I'm guessing its the same for women. Maybe?

Interesting theory about LW stories. I'll be coming back here to see what kind of shitstorm you swirled up, Lue.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Interesting

Lue, I’m certain that I and my Moral Brigade ilk appreciate your educating and chastising us in the same short work. But really, isn’t this more of an essay, which like cuckold fetish stories has its own site in Literotica, than an actual Loving Wife story? There are no characters, no discernible plot, no conflict or resolution, no innocent tryst for the cheating wife to enjoy, and no cuckold angst or pain. Worst of all, no bitches are burned. It reads more like a college lecture that no one of my ilk would sign up for anyway, unless we took a course in Abnormal Psychology or Deviant Sexual Practices. I’m pretty bummed though, I thought that you had finally gone nuts and written a cuck story that I could *1 bomb. You have not disappointed me so completely since you told me that Drop Bears weren’t real.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Insightful

I enjoyed your piece. It was pretty much on the mark. My one criticism is that you missed the opportunity to skewer the likes of xleglover and JennyGently who are motivated by vindictiveness towards the male gender. They both write well but the theme is very unpleasant. I have given up on them.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 3 years ago
Wrong category

This belongs in Reviews & Essays with your cohort SwingerJoe , where you two can continue to tell us why we're wrong to enjoy what we enjoy and should be enjoying the sick fetish of Cuckolding .

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
The top Loving Wife stories these days

often feature a wife cheating and being burned, or at least dumped, in the first few paragraphs, or mentioned as an afterthought later in the story. The story itself is about the husband going on to accomplish amazing things, having great sex with beautiful, big titted women. beating bad guys, and showing the kids their old man is incredible, not the schmuck the wife and mother claimed. Wives are being squeezed out of LW. In my early days here, wives were the focal point of the story. Sharing, watching, and reconciling were far more common. Now we have either humiliation, bitch burning, or simply giving the wife a very small role in the story. The pain and humiliation and attempt at reconciliation is harder to find. Give me the classic LW stories from Ohio, Longhorn, or Blue88 for emotional impact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Drawing Parallels

This was an interesting read. I had to chuckle re: your comment about the need to read every story "they" hate just so they can comment on how bad it is - yep an accurate observation! which begs the question why would a person do this?

What is interesting is looking back the LW category at one time got balanced voting which I'm sure the authors appreciated. However, in the last few years that balance has been lost - a shame really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@MollyDaKat

Hey their Molly, you sound like a real Gay Ass Cutie

Now drop your Pretty Pink Panties and let me up in your obviously well used Booty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This isn't a LW story

It's a lecture. And a waste of time. The idea that you're going to change anyone's mind is laughable. You're on a porn site. On the world wide web. Where we're all anonymous. And people like what they like. Nothing you say is going to change their minds and why should it? We're all here voluntarily looking to be entertained. And there's nothing interesting or entertaining about a willing cuckold. If you don't understand the difference between watching another couple having sex and watching another man fuck your wife then you have a screw loose. My opinion. So in the future post garbage like this is fetish or Reviews and essays so no one needs to read it.

1 star ONLY because negative stars aren't yet available

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It really is amazing

I had those urges, thought for a long time something was wrong with me. Under some beers one night I confessed to a friend, he surprised me by telling me he and his wife did it all the time.

We talked a lot more, he asked me if I wanted to try it. I asked who with, he told me he would be glad to and then we could do his wife.

My wife resisted a bit, but when she figured out we were serious she just smiled. She got on top, I got to watch him go in her, and it was a huge turnon. He had sex with my wife a dozen times, then I asked him about his. It turned out that she didn't know anything about it and would have nothing to do with it. The asshole pulled a trick on me. But, I really didn't care, I loved watching that.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Great essay, lue!

You write: "Logic would suggest that a male viewer should prefer to see attractive young women making themselves available to men similar to himself rather than only to men who are hung like a horse. Why watch a video that makes you feel inferior?" Unless he's identifying not with the hung stud but with the adulterous wife. This is largely if not completely ignored in Loving Wives stories. I think many men get off on living vicariously though her wanton acts. Most men aren't even going to entertain the idea let alone own up to it. I'm sure that it's nearly always a subconscious thing. In our homophobic culture such thoughts will be will be quickly suppressed. They need to be in order to maintain masculinity, especially in our own male minds.

But there it is- men fear and are in awe of female sexuality and were not so shy about expressing that in ancient cultures where cults of the goddess were not uncommon. I've read a number of women commenting on this site that the women in these stories written by men get horny and behave like horny men and not like women. But I'd submit that they aren't acting like men at all but like women with the constraints, repressions and patriarchal shackles thrown off. Most women can outperform five men when it comes to copulation and would do it more often if not for male social controls. And that's awesome indeed! The times they are a-changin'.

VickieTernVickieTernover 3 years ago

Nice attempt at an essay, and because the author seeks esthetic and not moral judgement, and does not seem to be seeking wishful stabilities., often informative. Helpful! Does not attempt to cope with humiliation fantasies nor BTB fantasies as their opposite equivalents, but then most of us evade if not avoid those extremes anyhow. NOT misplaced (worth reading and lost if consigned to "Essays" if there is such a category). Where we feel vulnerable we fantasize to help us cope, and a sexually desirable wife is always preferably seen as a sexually desiring wife. So whatever the exploratory fiction that follows, tough! Live with it! As men have for millennia!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
I beg to differ on the definition

Calling a man whose wife cheated a derogatory term, is wrong.

Only a man who WANTS his wife to be with another man is a cuckold in my view. We don't call women whose husband cheats that. Why call a man that?

It's victim shaming.

I know some here love tossing that word around like it's candy, but then fuck them.

And no I don't give a shit what Websters says. It's what I say that counts. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuckolding is not for everybody

My wife and I are middle age. Unfortunately, I went thru mass radiation treatment for prostatic cancer and I'm now impotent. I can no longer satisfy her sexually. we have had several discussions about her seeking a young stud for sex only..no romance involved. I would prefer to be present during the sexual encounters, but if she preferred to do it alone with him I would be ok with that too. It hasn't happened yet, but hopefully it will soon. I don't think she should be denied sex simply because I cannot satisfy her.

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
There are exceptions.

That's why many sift through LW looking for stories that put a different spin on what a LW story can and should be. I like to read the LW stories that don't fall under your characterizations. There are a few!

Why did LW devolve into the pitiful cesspit that typifies most of the stories posted in this category? What did the person(s) who setup this category envision it would be? I can't imagine they could ever foresee what it has become

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wrong category

This is not a story it is not erotic it should either be in non erotic or essays. If you want to preach to people there are other websites

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Some actually read most stories or skim them. Yes some to complain, I do read most things myself but I do complain when any story is written in a template form and sadly for the cuck crowd, theres a checklist that needs to be applied so basically their stories are all the same "My poor little wee wee" "My wife needs an Alpha (they dont exist) make to please her" et al. Swining is one thing, but the cuck stories are borderline mental issues with wives that no man should ever be married to nor date. And least we forget they tend to be written very badly with little effort, and mostly sound like a jack off session put into words.

Some of us dont even like the over the top BTB crap either, murder, maiming, beat downs wtc. All that gets just as pathetic as the aforementioned cuck stuff. There are obviously a great deal of knuckle dragging misogynists here.

There's also the women who are completely brain dead, and I mean brain dead, as in "You cheating on me has devastated me dear", "Yes,but it was only sex with him". "Its killing me dear", "Yes, but it was only sex with him, get over it", ad nauseam. These women couldnt in the real world put their underwear on after fucking 50 or 60 guys in a night.

And lastly there is hardly ever any "loving wives" involved in many stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spot On

Nice break down of the strange phenomenom of the LW commenters.

They are a weird lot, as you point out, presumably sitting naked in darkened rooms reading that which they hate, whilst oiling their shotgun before taking on the world to revenge their wounded pride with poisoned keyboards.

Somebody mentioned the difference between watching strangers and watching your wife with somebody else. The difference is that the cuck gets to see his wife from a different perspective. He wants to be the man penetrating her, plunging into her incessantly, exciting parts of her that she never knew existed, bringing her to yet another mind blowing orgasm. But for some reason he can't manage that, or has maybe got tired of her. Instead, he gets a bull to do this, rather like a king would once have a champion fight on his behalf.

Plus, he gets to see her excitement as a spectator. Presumably, you would not get a small dicked nerd to screw your wife, nor would she pick one by choice. You would want a strong, well endowed champion to watch, imagining yourself in his role.

Maybe it's like watching football instead of playing. If your team performs well, you feel good about the result, even though you had no involvement. if not, you can go for a beer and moan about the performance.

Either way, it's only fiction fellas, don't get so worked up about it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sheldon fucking Cooper Lives!

Why would you bother composing such crap?

NSEW1NSEW1over 3 years ago
Great insight

Good insights pointing out the spectrum.

If you like a kink then enjoy it. That’s my philosophy.

Can’t stand anon losers who feel compelled to shit on other people’s choice of what constitutes a loving wife.

luedonluedonover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Eleven so far at the break between yesterday's crop and whatever may come today. And a special thanks to the administrators who let it slip through into Loving Wives rather than re-classifying it.

As 26thNC, MdK, TdWeed and Anonymouse commented, it's neither a story nor does it have any wives enjoying their extra-marital fun. But when you're fishing for comments, it's best to go where the fish will bite, and that's not in Reviews and Essays.

I submitted one story some time ago in Non-erotic. I thought I wanted to avoid the LW comments. Big mistake on my part.

HDK (another 1943 baby as I recall?) made a most informative comment about the history of the LW category, as the stories shifted from focusing on the wife's extra-marital activities to focusing on the husband's reaction to those activities. SBrooks (elsewhere) prefers to call it 'consequences', as in 'suffer the consequences', but that idea seems to me to miss the fact that the husband chooses how he will react. It's anything but an objective response or an inevitable outcome.

And thanks, HDK, for the recommended authors for follow-up reading.

Finally, of course, Javmor. He has this habit of explaining things in my submissions better than I did when writing it. The logic of watching porn being one of the actor in porn being experienced as an idealised version of the person watching, as he suggests, is compelling.

Although . . . . . . Ron Jeremy ?

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the hell.....?

This was a colossal waste of time. I kept reading, thinking it was some long-winded preface to an actual entertaining story, only to find a full blown lecture instead. Dont waste.our time with crap like this on a porn site. If you feel this strongly about the subject, submit it to the New England Journal of Medicine or something, just dont do it here.......

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
1943 baby??

I think not. I have more than a few miles on me, but not that many!

luedonluedonover 3 years agoAuthor

Sorry about the error, HDK.

I had a vague recollection of a comment which I thought was made by you. It must have been some other commenter.

Lue

i122i122over 3 years ago
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck

That was a great story and I find myself occasionally rereading it even years later.

javmor79javmor79over 3 years ago

Ron Jeremy. Lol

Exception, not the rule. Also, he is kind of grandfathered in as a legend of old. Back in those days, the "consumers" of the product had different standards. Now, he's like a memento.

Sidney43Sidney43over 3 years ago

Interesting read - I have also noted the people who comment usually as "anon" and are duty bound to read stories they profess to hate. I equate this with the same mindset as book burners who feel the need to save us from the evils contained therein. Still, that mindset is quite easily found in today's fractured society, just watch the news if you can stomach it.

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanover 3 years ago
Excellent and enlightening.

I received quite the education this evening from this author. I’ve wandered the halls of this website not for very long, and have contributed my own stories. As I read some of the excerpts this author chose from various genres of cuck and loving wives’ stories, I was curious as to which would be selected from the “cuck-shit” category, for obvious reasons. For the same reason that I don’t enjoy BTB writing, it made clear why I get the negative hate mail at times at my submissions.

Being confident that a far greater number of people have bisexual tendencies than would care to admit, and because all of this is and has been fantastical for me in my life, I can explore that worse-than-naughty thoughts without ever wanting to actually do it.

The cuck-shit husband has enough love and trust in his wife to allow her to lead the sexual relationship. He is happy to be subservient, because his ego is left at the bedroom door. He is devoted to her and sees any sex as an activity you enjoy with others (regardless of gender), like going to the gym or playing softball, or golf. So touching another man is as exciting as touching another woman, because you like sex and nobody gets hurt by it.

If she’s naughty, that’s awesome. If she wants to control him in the bedroom, why not?

Thanks for clearing up the nuances to the various categories and sub-categories. It was most helpful.

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
What's the point of this?

I kept reading thinking you were going to reveal something insightful, but all you did was summarize easily discernable trends in the LW category. Hope that made you feel better.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
One thing about LW:

The category attracts more readers than almost every other. If someone is going to write, he’ll naturally want more rather than fewer readers.

The dictionary definition of cuckold is the husband of a wife who has committed adultery. Like the “once a cheater, always a cheater” definition, once a man has been cuckolded, he’s always a cuckold.

A cuck, on the other hand, in this category, is a cuckold who finds out his wife has cheated, and doesn’t immediately start plotting at least divorce and usually revenge. A cuck is a man who has let another man beat him! I’ve said it before: if your sexual score with your wife is a shutout, 5,000 to 0, you’ve won, but if it’s 5,000 to 1, you’ve lost, lost bigly, and can never recover.

One point on which Lue is absolutely right: the LW stories are primarily focused on men, because men are by far the larger audience.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 3 years ago
whats the point

is it normal to jump out of a perfectly good plane? why would you sky dive? risk your life! leave your wife and family in that way or gamble your house in a game of cards?

cucking seems more sensible now lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is written very well ... I do however have my OWN opinion!

I’m a BTB fan and I will tell you why. We were Eight (8) couples who very good friends and we all got married more or less in the early to middle Seventies. Of the 8-couples only two of us are still with our wives. O! I am writing from South Africa. On the 30th November we celebrated our 47th Anniversary and I am still in love with my wife as I have been when I got married to her. I am a BTB fan because when I look back at what I have read, and I’ve read 100’s of BTB stories, it is exactly what happened to my friends and why they got divorced! BTB although it is exactly as you say - mostly written and read by men and they ALWAYS portray the woman as a bumbling idiot and not very clever or savvy. It needs that to work and then of course the burning happens. BTB is about the cheating, the discovery and the burning! All my friends have gone through this whole process like it is told in these stories. Every time, and I have come across a few, I wish I could tell my friends that there in the USA, UK and Australia there is a couple that went through exactly what you experienced. But I do not do it. I am still friends with all of them though we do not get together ever … for you either remain with the husband and mostly not with the wife – I’m writing from a man’s perspective. One couple is with each other – but not married – living as a couple with the knowledge and blessing of the children from both marriages. It is so true – the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Class Analysis of Cuckolders

Hello Luellen,

What an excellent analysis you have provided for Literotica readers!

I award 5*s for your effort on this complex subject,

In my opinion you are the world expert on cucks.

AH

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Lue

Did you achieve your goals with this post? I think what you proved is that most normal men have only one reaction to anything cuckold, and that is acute dislike. I'll bet that you are a great cook, because you certainly like to stir the pot.

luedonluedonover 3 years agoAuthor

It was a bit of a disappointment, 26thNC.

The fish were a bit off the bite. I was hoping for more. After all, it wasn't really about cuckoldry.

Ah well, maybe next time.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading the fairly recent story,

“February Sucks” and all of the different endings and rewrites offiered by writers other than the author of the original with the author’s permission.

It was interesting to consider the different attitudes and reactions to this story.

I hope to see more stories like “February Sucks”

865cpl4fun865cpl4funabout 3 years ago

This was very helpful. In doing some reading elsewhere, I ran across the term "Stag-Vixen". It is apparently used more in the UK to describe the scenario where the husband (Stag) watches and participates in pleasuring the Vixen. All of the focus is on her pleasure, with many happy endings. There is no insulting or demeaning the Stag, or hotwife going out on dates without him. This is where we like to categorize our desires, and write out our fantasies.

Good work and commentary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The interesting thing though is that extreme cuck (or sometimes known as Femdom) fiction sells well (you find lots of them from independent erotica publishers). Not so for fiction similar to BTB.

Unfortunately, the BTB mob is here to stay on Loving Wives. If you consider the categories with over 50,000 submissions - erotic coupling and incest - hardly anyone bothers to rate erotic coupling stories compared with the voting on incest (click on Hall of Fame last 30 days and the number of votes are shown). If you consider the categories with 30,000-50,000 submissions - BDSM, non-consent and Loving Wives (non-consent at around 28,000 is included because sufficient BDSM submissions contain non-consent elements), the voting on BDSM is miserable, non-consent is respectable but Loving Wives win by an overwhelming mile (easily beats incest). One can draw a reasonable conclusion that the traffic on this site might be driven by certain specific group of readers. Whether it is a wise business decision in the long term to allow this to continue is another matter.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Remind me again why i read this???

Oh that’s right. Different viewpoints are entertaining whether I agree with them or not

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

There should be a category called "Opinions and Commentary ". This doesn't belong in BTB

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

There were funny moments and irony, if that's the right term (?) throughout. That made it less of a dissertation or thesis. Yes, there are a spectrum of LW stories, and the commenters do seem to hate them intensely and so read them all! How remarkable.

The visceral impact of the betrayal in these stories is very good grist for a writer's mill, especially if there is a shocking, sudden and utter betrayal by a spouse thought to be totally faithful and loving. E.g. "February Sucks" or "Just This Once" stories and their numerous progeny. One thing I did not see in the 'essay' above is that some of them are very like mystery stories, as has been noted somewhere before, which is also an attractive element. Some people are fans of mystery stories even if the idea of murder (for example) is abhorrent! Perhaps there is an analogy in that somehow.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

5 stars. A fairly well-written short thesis. I don't have to agree with a single word to admit that you've expressed your OPINION well. America, What a country!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Florida and Texas are showing the world how easy it is to ban writings about undesirable topics. Enjoy this cuck shit while you can. Doubt it will be around by 2026.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Well written and well stated

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A concise and detailed analysis analysis of the loving wife story category.. In most fiction, the reader is emotionally distant from from the subject matter such as International intrigue, spy thrillers, boxing, political machinations and Murder. However, somewhere between 30 and 65% of all married people have at least one partner who has committed adultery during their marriage. That percentage is higher for unmarried people who do not have the consequences of divorce to force their continued relationship The significance is that Up to 60% of the readers of this area of fiction have personal experience with it. And so it is loaded with personal emotional import, trauma, and suffering. The consequences of divorce in particular involve finances, losing half of everything by the non cheating spouse to this cheater , and most seriously of all, the disruption of a family, causing psychological trauma to the children involved. I think that is why I read this area of erotica so attentively. This has happened to me in every relationship I have had. And truthfully, it has happened to me in all relationships but one that I have have had In which I was the cheating party. And from both sides of the drama I can say that the pleasure of cheating is much less than the suffering of being cheated upon. So why do people do it after promising sexual exclusivity? I Have opinions but no conclusions. This is my version of research.

ConducConduc9 months ago

Three days of watching my wife is probably the most realistic in the sense where the wife admits she doesn’t want to do this again during the after the act phase. She admits that her and one of the boys start to have feelings about each other during the act phase which can be pretty accurate when couples have sex. No matter how much a person loves someone when they become intimate with another person there are feelings that go along with that intimacy that can be hard to overcome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

aah! poor gal , she doesn't the attention she d believe she deserves. The old standbye, i love you this is just sex, but you try it and "god help you" hell has no fury as a woman scorned. writer is correct though it's always the mans fault. ask any gal.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy4 months ago

Excellent analysis!

dick_hardendick_harden4 months ago

Thanks Lue for this thoughtful and well researched piece. Of course the LW haters have to give you their 2 cents' worth, usually anonymously. Some of us just like to read well written erotic fiction without needing to pour hate on to authors of stories we don't like. It's sad that the poor BTB crowd (a) can't separate fact from fiction (b) feel compelled to pour their hateful views on to others and thereby (c) have made the LW category into the cesspit it has become. But as one anonymous commenter pointed out, the owners of this site aren't going to change it because that crowd are producing most of their site activity.

It's sad but common today that the need to vehemently enforce hateful worldviews is dominant and it even drives a website of erotic fiction.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 2 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to write this essay. You laid out the spectrum of cuckold tales with clarity.

While it can be argued that it would be better served in another category, like any savvy fisher person you chose to go where the fish are biting. I’m glad you did. Your article prompted quite a few thoughtful comments on the contentiousness of the LW category and the evolution of the genre in general.

Personally, I believe the BTB mob as you describe them may still be suffering the indignities of a failed relationship

and is looking to balance the scales. Any outcome that falls outside of that parameter draws a visceral response.

DTiveron’s story ‘Trinity’ touches on why the effects of infidelity are so crushing.

I noted one of the comments extolled a woman’s capacity to sexually out perform 5 men and would do it more often without patriarchal social controls. All I can say to that is thank God for full-spectrum antibiotics. The times may be a-changin’ but consider that microbes are too.

I digress.

I agree with Kalimaxos’ view that a person is not a cuckold unless he is aware and in favor of the act, but for lack of a better word, cuck will have to do for now. I’ll consult the Urban Dictionary.

Thank you again for the exposition. I finally got a clue to what RAAC means. Bonus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluedon@luedon
Soon after I discovered Literotica, I found ‘Eyes Wide Open’ by Susan B, and I thought then (and still do) that it was one of the most erotic stories I had ever read. I wondered whether I could write something similar and so in 2015 I registered the name Luedon and submitted ...