Cuck: A Voyeuristic Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, the two example stories ('Three Days of Watching My Wife Fuck' and 'Lumberblack') are mild compared with those that make it towards the extreme Cuck end of the spectrum. It is here we find husbands not only watching, making comparisons and feeling inferior and humiliated, but having no say at all in the situation. These are the stories labelled 'Cuck-shit' by BTB commenters and which cause such severe angst for the Anonymice, leading to suggestions about not only the characters in the stories but also about the authors and their right to exist.

It is here we find Cuck husbands totally subservient to the will of the adulteress wife and submissive to the whims of the bull. In Cuck-shit stories we find husbands restrained -- at the micro level with genitalia confined in cock cages and at the macro level with husbands bound to chairs watching the wife performing extreme sexual acts with the bull; things that she won't do for her husband. And we find husbands cleaning up afterwards, licking cream pies from the wife's vagina after the bull has deposited a massive load (which is always far greater than that which the inferior husband can produce). He may even descend to sucking the cock which produced that load, leading to demands from the LW commentariat that the story should be posted in the Gay Male Sex category.

The inventiveness displayed by authors at the extreme BTB end of the spectrum in finding ways of Burning (murdering and getting away with it) the cheating Bitch and/or the evil Bastard who led her astray is matched by equally creative authors at the extreme Cuck end in turning husbands into submissive wimps for their wives and the bull character they have brought into their marital relationship.

There are occasional favourable comments for these extreme Cuck stories but they are usually outnumbered by those who cannot understand or accept that married couples could or should behave in this manner. Many Cuck-shit stories make it into the Literotica Feedback Portal's daily list of Most Comments without receiving a single positive comment.

But at least most of what is depicted in these stories is legal and done between consenting adults. Very few laws are broken in Cuck stories, even at the extreme Cuck-shit end; unlike the murder, mayhem and property destruction that is rife in stories at the extreme BTB end of the spectrum, or the mother-son and father-daughter sexual activities described in stories in the Incest & Taboo category and the rape in Non-consent category stories. So, maybe that's something positive.

Author's Note:

A proper researcher would have found a good example of the extreme Cuck genre and drawn examples from it as I did with the two milder Cuck examples. But this is a LW story written in hope that it will draw in some interesting comments, not a thesis, so that's my excuse for ending it here.

Like most LW reader/commenters, I've never actually read an extreme Cuck story. I have read the comments made about many of them, and I've skimmed a few where the comments indicated something was interesting and worth exploring, but I couldn't bring myself to actually read the stories. (Just as I can't bring myself to read the murder stuff at the other end of the spectrum.)

So maybe some enthusiastic commenter might enlighten us with a good example or two and explain how readers may find them erotic.

12