Cuck Angst Ch. 01: Here Cums the King

Story Info
Brad feels cuck angst for the first time.
4.5k words
4.4
30k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckyStag
CuckyStag
49 Followers

I'm (Brad) the "cucky" member of a Stag/Vixen relationship. Vixen (Josie) and I "live the lifestyle" as much as we can and we are full players in what we do...she fucks the BBC she wants (alone or with me), and then I fuck her.

The CuckyStag angst series is completely true. 100% facts. I am going to tell the story, experiences, and most importantly the feelings from my (Brad) point of view because I cannot tell you exactly what happened from Josie's point of view at every moment...because I wasn't there. But Josie tells me everything she can remember about her playtime. We like it that way. Josie playing out on her own with her bull(s) is something we're doing more of. The experience is MUCH more intense for both of us, both during and after the play. I will attempt to convey as much of my internal and physical feelings and reactions as possible. Believe me, they are intense, and I'll try my best.

Chapter 1: The King Arrives

With as many play partners Josie has across the country there is one bull in particular Josie enjoys playing with on her own. It's the chemistry they have which makes it work for us and for them. Also as time has gone on, King has found comfort and pleasure in having her to himself. It is very emotionally tense for me knowing the preferred meeting is without me there.

There were times while I was away on business Josie had opportunities to meet with King on her own. She always told me about it and "asked permission" because she likes the idea of my approval and encouragement--it's a mind-fuck for Josie when her husband gives permission to fuck black guys even though she knows she doesn't need "permission."

I started out wanting some sort of electronic participation during their meetings in the form of pictures or video. Like I said, the excitement while Josie is away with King is intense and I thought the pictures and short videos would ease my angst, and they did. But, they were usually poorly done, haphazard, mostly out of focus with no real thought to the angle or the lighting. But they were pictures none-the-less and they helped me through.

As time has passed and meetings have become more frequent, King has actively worked to reduce those pictures or videos. Josie told me he said, "If a husband wants me to fuck his wife, he just has to trust that I will fuck his wife."

That revelation came after a particularly intense and lonely wait I had while on business overseas and Josie was invited by King to attend an interracial fuck party in Dallas. During that meeting and since, my only relief has been to scroll back to the pictures on my phone which were sent from previous meetings. And think. And imagine. And try not to touch myself.

Josie and King met at Splash Mocha Fort Lauderdale in 2017. If you don't know of this event, it's a large interracial lifestyle party and hotel takeover. Essentially, it's white husbands accompanying their white wives for the sole purpose of fucking black men.

There is little if no white/white play like at a normal lifestyle party. Black and white everywhere. Tons of BBC to choose from. The event is exactly our style; sun, pool, music, nakedness, nighttime events, and literally hundreds of BBC for Josie to ogle and play with.

Josie loves the venue because, although she's fairly modest, she loves to be looked at while at the pool. She is a head turner. Long legs, tight tummy, beautiful face, long naturally wavy auburn hair, nipples that are always hard and perfect, and an ass which begs to be squeezed. You would be able to tell she's a classy lady even in a swimsuit. A classy lady who likes to fuck black men, and she gets plenty of attention at this event.

Josie had flirted and played and found herself many times in the arms of handsome black men. Sometimes it ended with the two between the sheets, sometimes it was just a fun 30 minutes feeling a cock press into her ass cheek in the pool. All while I watched.

It was the last morning of the event, everyone was waking up getting ready to check out of the hotel after a huge time over the long weekend. Josie made her way downstairs for a smoke (she doesn't anymore) on the back deck of the hotel overlooking the golf course. It was normal, I rolled over and shut my eyes and with any luck she would bring back coffee from the bar downstairs.

At about the time I expected her to walk into the room with coffee, I got a text from her number, "Your wife has incredibly sexy feet."

This was to be the very first time in our play I felt the "angst" I've heard so much about. This was that exact moment for the first time. Quite unexpectedly I physically got a tight chest, shortness of breath, a growing cock, and pre-cum. A lot of it. Pre-cum almost immediately started to ooze into a bead on the slit of my cock head and soon became a string reaching down to the bed sheets as I lay on my side.

Mentally I had an intense feeling of being left out. Up until this point I had never been left out of our play. I felt an overwhelming sense of wanting. I wanted to be there. I wanted to protect. I wanted to be a part. I wanted to know with my eyes and my ears. I wasn't getting the immediate gratification of being there.

We had always talked about Josie maybe playing alone for the sole purpose of causing this "angst" I had never felt before. We've tried, but it had always been planned while I was there. Josie once made me wait outside the bedroom while she fucked one of her men. It was a Sunday, and I watched football (kind of) while I listened to them fuck in the other room. That didn't elicit the same reaction from my mind and body because I could just get up and walk to the next room and listen. I at least had my ears involved and I could fill in gaps with my mind.

Then another text. "Her legs are amazing and smooth. And her lips..."

Her lips? Which lips? This man seems to be making his way up from Josie's feet to her legs, and now her lips? Oh my God. I was standing up from the bed now, as I figured this is no time to lay down. My thick and stringy pre-cum had made a string from my cock almost to the floor. My cock wanted to fuck. My body and mind needed relief.

You must understand, Josie has not been one to purposefully take off and fuck someone else outside of my sight and earshot. That's just the way we did it. This was very unusual. This man had to be special. Really. She must have been smitten. For Josie to give this man her phone so he could text her husband about her body was way outside of her norm. He had to be special but how would she know in that short of time? It had only been about 45 minutes.

I tried to calm myself. I tried to think through it in an effort get relief from my angst. We've read and talked about compersion. The idea that to truly submit as a cuckold the true cuck must submit to his partner and her true happiness. In the case of the cuckold, showing compersion means not undermining your partner's sexual desires and conquests.

The anxious cuck many times undermines the lady and her happiness, mainly by making the cuck experience about him. In that case, the man is not a true cuck...the man is trying to control the situation.

I really wanted to cum, but I was terribly afraid of the "post cum remorse" which we've also read plenty about. The idea that cuming will then take away the sexual tension needed for the "angst" to work. Part of me wanted the cum. Part of me knew not to cum because I LOVED the angst.

I instinctively grabbed for my cock for relief of some sort. And I stroked...and let my mind race. I felt a deep sense of wanting to put my cock into something. Anything. Especially my wife, because she is who I fuck and love to fuck, and that is our agreement. She fucks who she wants, and I fuck her.

I decided brushing my teeth would take my mind off my anxiety and it would prepare me for some fucking when Josie came back to the room. Surely, she was just flirting with this man and wouldn't take off to fuck him somewhere?

Then there was a knock at the hotel room door. It was Josie, she had forgotten to take a key when she left, and she had an unexpected companion. It was who we now know as "King."

"Honey, do you want some company," Josie asked without waiting for my answer. They both came through the door, me with my toothbrush still in my mouth and hard cock in my boxers.

I was introduced by Josie who was clearly nervous. She too knew this was out of her norm. She didn't just want King and I to meet, but she wanted to fuck him...now. Fine, great, fun, this is what we do together.

King and I made small talk while Josie got freshened up. We had some things in common and had some laughs about things that went on during the Splash weekend.

He was not a douche and I "approved." But that was my mindset again, trying to control the situation. The bottom line is Josie brought this man to our bedroom because she wanted to fuck him and fuck him in front of me. Ultimately it didn't matter whether I liked him or not although Josie has a knack for picking out partners who are my style.

Josie came out of the bathroom looking hot as always and went over to the chair King was sitting in. She wore nothing but panties and her nipples were hard like always when she's amped up.

She sat on King's lap and started kissing him. Another thing that drives me crazy with cuck-lust is watching or hearing about Josie kissing her BBC. It's intimate. It makes my cock hard and my mind race, and it shouldn't make my cock hard, but it does. It makes me crazier than watching or hearing about her fuck.

I stood there with a raging hard-on and no place to sit. It's a control issue. I want to be in control and comforted by having a place to sit. If I'm going to watch my wife fuck a guy with a huge cock she just met an hour ago, I want to sit. It's a bit of a humiliating thing for me to not be in control and essentially left as an afterthought. It made my mind race more and my cock make a wet spot on my boxer shorts from the slight humiliation of being ignored.

I readied my phone for some photos and video while Josie ran her hand along a substantially long and thick bulge running down King's jean-clad thigh.

Josie made quick work of King's jeans and shirt and was left with a dark, in-shape man, taller than her, who wanted to fuck.

Josie loves the surprise of bringing down a new man's boxers. She stood him up, pulled down on his boxers and she got exactly what she was looking for.

King's cock sprang back up to his lower belly with a thwap! It was perfect for Josie. Although we hear about the massive BBC (which Josie has enjoyed before) King's cock was 7-8" long, and thick with heavy balls. His hard dick skin was pulled tight, and he stood before her as proud as a man should be who owned a cock like that.

He brought Josie to the bed and started eagerly eating her pussy which was already clearly warmed up. And she was eagerly receiving King's tongue. He must have been doing something right because Josie doesn't particularly like oral (I know, right?), but King got her moaning and moving within seconds as I could hear his tongue lashing over Josie's wet pussy. I took my spot in the chair.

Again, I felt tightness and heard ringing in my ears, and felt a flush over me. Josie is normally so against receiving oral she won't even let me do it. When she does allow me, she's a bit half-assed about it.

When we were dating in college, I used to eat her pussy to multiple orgasms but something over the years changed. "Maybe it was my technique," I told myself. To see her out writhing under the tongue of this new man made me crazy with lust. I wanted a turn.

Then came the fucking. King rolled Josie onto her hands and knees facing me in the chair. With her ass up and forearms on the mattress, Josie looked directly at me in anticipation of King's cock. She likes to check in on me occasionally.

Her attention toward me was quickly diverted by King's new and bigger cock entering her pussy. This is what she loves more than anything. The thickness and the length of the cock accompanied by the aggressiveness she enjoys in a black man.

She moaned and yelped in combined pleasure and a little discomfort as King's length hit Josie's maximum ability to accept his cock. Her pussy needed to be stretched over time to accept the whole dick. She gets there but it takes a little time. I was wishing my cock made her yelp like that.

Sometimes her lovers are rough and impatient, and Josie likes that sometimes. She likes her men to take what they want but King was different. He paused when his cock went as far as it could and let Josie's pussy adjust to its length and thickness. With his cock in Josie as far as it would go, he allowed the pussy to adjust to the size, holding onto her hocks so she wouldn't "run away" from his dick.

Maybe that's what set King apart from the others and why Josie finds him to be one of her favorites. The gentle King working the pussy like a man who knew what he was doing. A skilled lover letting his lady's pussy stretch to accommodate him before aggressive King comes out to play.

After a few minutes of gentle thrusting and pushing and whispering things like, "take the cock," King must have gone into Josie's pussy up to his balls because his thrusts increased in speed and length and the game was on. I got up from my chair to capture the action on my phone.

King proceeded to fuck my wife from behind with abandon as she grasped the sheets tight with both fists. She's told me her pussy "lengthens" and "rushes with pussy juice" in order to take the big dicks.

If there was any doubt about how deep his cock was, King took one hand and held her shoulder from behind to gain leverage and drove his cock to the hilt.

Josie was clearly in her own world, tits swinging, hair flying, and with genuine moans of pleasure and excitement. The room was filled with her moans, King's manly grunts, random words of fuck-lust from both, and the slapping of his skin on Josie's ample ass.

He fucked her at that pace for what seemed like 10 minutes...straight. He was giving her what they both needed, a fast and furious fuck first thing in the morning.

As King slowed his pace Josie's eyes widened with exhaustion and relief. He pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy and was clearly shiny and slick with her pussy juice. No lube is ever needed for Josie when she's getting fucked by her men. I could see from my angle Josie's pussy was gaping open and wet. A natural reaction when the pussy needs to accommodate a piston like Kings.

Her pussy and King's cock wanted more. He rolled Josie onto her back and quickly scooted his knees up close to her sides so he could get and give maximum penetration. Using both arms underneath he raised her legs up onto his shoulders so each of her feet were next to his ears. Josie instinctively grabbed King's ass with both hands to pull him in further.

I took a picture from behind and above them. A stunning picture of Josie's perfect feet on either side of a bald black head, and King's shoulder-to-shoulder tattoo of his last name. A power picture for sure. A powerful black man fucking a white lady who wanted nothing more at that moment than his cock.

With a single push his cock he went in up to the nuts and both their groans came out. King's motor kicked into overdrive, and the sound of slapping skin, wet pussy, and out of control moans again filled the room.

As the picture man, I can make the excuse to get up close to the action. From the position King had himself in, I could clearly see Josie's inner pussy lips stretch tight around his cock. The lips were wet, but King's cock was thick enough Josie's pussy looked as if it was milking it when he was on the out-stroke.

I was sure to take another picture from above, this time being sure to get an angle showing Josie's ankle tattooed with sorority letters up around the head of her black lover. I'm sure it would be a good one for the quarterly newsletter.

My own cock was a mess. My pre-cum had made a now slimy-slick patch in the front of my boxers. I needed some relief, so I sat back in my chair and stroked while I watched my wife in the throes of passion with another man.

My hand was soon coated with pre-cum which I used as lube on my achingly tight dick. It had a hair-trigger which I had to control to keep from firing off before I wanted. Yet another source of embarrassment was that I was about to cum with hardly any manual stimulation while I watched a man pound my wife for over a half hour straight.

I stroked my dick in that chair knowing as good as the sex is between us, Josie was getting better sex. Different sex. Aggressive and filling. They were oblivious to me in that chair, on the verge of orgasm from nothing more than the thrill of watching my wife getting better, bigger, more virile cock than I could provide.

They fucked in that position for a long time. Another 20 minutes? Now King positioned himself in the push-up position on his hands with his legs back and his cock clearly visible from the side where I was watching.

In the push-up position he fucked Josie's pussy harder than he had all morning and pistoned his cock from the head to the balls in a jackhammer motion each time pulling his cock out to the edge of Josie's pussy and then thrusting all the way back in. Balls were slapping on leaky wet pussy, and Josie met each thrust with an uncontrollable grunt. She was holding on for life.

Her pussy was clearly stretched to accommodate every inch of him now. With balls slapping on her asshole and the increased speed of the fucking, Josie was barely in control. She held onto King's arms for support, and her legs now slid down wide to his biceps, she opened herself up fully for King's final thrusts.

Having the wherewithal to ask, King said, "where do you want me to cum?"

Josie, without hesitation said, "cum inside me so my husband can fuck me."

And with that he did. With a grunt, King took one final thrust down into her pussy and held and ground against Josie's wide-open pelvis. He shot his load as deep into Josie as I imagine he could and held himself there. He collapsed onto Josie exhausted. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and they kissed.

When King got himself up from his new pussy, Josie motioned me over to the bed. Thankfully this is a ritual Josie and I have where she allows me and my hair-trigger cock some relief. She could have sucked me off or even given me one of her expert hand jobs, but she wanted me to feel the aftermath of her fun.

King stood to the side of us while he got dressed. I knew he was there, and I felt a twinge of embarrassment as I could imagine his thoughts, "This horny fucker is rock hard and is going to happily fuck the creampie I just left in his wife."

As I now got as close as I've been to my wife in an hour, I could smell the sex. I could smell the pussy, and sweat, and another man's cum. It was intoxicating. It made me lose my rational thoughts. I had to get my cock into her pussy.

I took the time to look at the results of her fucking. I saw a wide, stretched out pussy, glistening with juice and cum. A pussy that has just taken a big cock pounding for the last hour. The lips red and swollen with pussy hair matted down from pressure and cum. She was glowing from the excitement and pleasure of it all. She was exhausted, yet she allowed me, and wanted me, to be her second fuck of the day. She knew it wouldn't take me long.

My nose and eyes and ears were filled with sex. My mind was filled with angst and a bit of humiliation and I loved it. I wanted to reclaim her with my cock and my cum. My emotions were primal and my need to reclaim her what overwhelming.

The enjoyment we both received from fucking Josie's used cunt was twofold. First, Josie kept her legs spread wide, so her pussy stayed as wide open as possible.

CuckyStag
CuckyStag
49 Followers
12