Cuck Angst Ch. 01: Here Cums the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was putting her used pussy on display for me to show me what she'd done. To show me how used and satisfied her pussy was, inviting me in because she knew I needed it. I needed to feel her pussy, I needed relief, and I needed to feel the humiliation of sinking my cock into the proof of her sluttiness.

She knows I like the feeling of my smaller cock entering her pussy which has just been gaped open by a BBC, the first evidence she's been with another man larger than me.

Second, the definitive evidence her lover has been there, the cum deposited by his nuts which were just slapping off her ass. It made her pussy slick, and leaked down her ass.

The fresh cum and friction from an hour of pounding made her pussy hotter than normal. I could smell it. It was a mind-fuck. I was the second man that morning to be offered her pussy. Not the first or only dick...the second, her husband, and her pussy was very used up.

As I pushed my hips and cock toward her hole, I could feel the slick cum and pussy juice around it. My cock didn't hit the target because it slipped to the side. I couldn't get relief fast enough because my wife's pussy was so slick that I missed her wide-open hole and had to try again. Like I didn't know what I was doing.

This time I aimed better, and my cock literally slid into a sopping mess. The feeling was like always, like no other feeling anywhere. It sent a jolt of electricity from my head to my balls.

Her pussy was so wide I couldn't feel her normal pussy grip. The massive amount of slimy cum made her exceptionally lubed. His cum coated my cock and the combination of slick, wide open pussy, and my smaller dick made it nearly impossible to get the required friction for a good fuck.

I was now totally concentrated on my raging hard cock inside my wife's used pussy which I couldn't fuck properly. I was worried I wasn't going to get a proper cum. Maybe a half cum which wouldn't be satisfying, so I would have been the only person in the room who wouldn't be properly satisfied. Embarrassing.

I humped franticly trying to find the right angle for friction, but I couldn't find it. It felt like a very light hand job. Enough friction to cum but not enough to cum hard like I wanted.

Then Josie, who knows exactly how to push my mental buttons, put her hand behind my head to pull my ear to her mouth and gently whispered, "Do you like my used pussy? I know it's not working the way you want. My pussy is too used and stretched out from my lover with a big black cock. I can feel King's cum running down my asshole." The humiliation was sublime.

Explosion. My balls tightened and my cock felt like it split in two, as I ground my pelvis as far into her as I could. I let out a guttural moan of pleasure and relief. I came as hard as I have ever cum in my life and reclaimed my wife's pussy. Deep and from the root of my guts and my balls, I pumped a massive load into her.

My empty balls had cleared my mind. I wanted to crawl away with embarrassment with the thought of the dirty deeds I had just done. Embarrassed I had just done all of that watching, stroking, documenting, and finally accepting and cuming from sloppy seconds all in front of the bull who just fucked my wife senseless.

I was now spent, after less than five minutes of fucking, laying on top of my wife, I rolled off and laid next to her. King said his good-bye with another kiss and a phone number texted to Josie.

That was the first in a long list of encounters Josie has had with King. She will do almost anything and travel almost anywhere for that cock. She's had many good ones but for some reason his is special and she lets me know about it frequently.

What I remember most from that session was my first feeling of the cuckold angst, and how that unique feeling greatly intensified my pleasure and made me feel emotions I've only read and dreamed about.

And I have felt it many more times since, and with much greater intensity, but that was the first.

Even though I was in the hotel room while they met and flirted, and even though Josie has told me "everything," about their flirty encounter downstairs, there is always something that will be theirs and not mine. It drives me crazy with lust.

More Josie and King angst stories to cum. I have many to share.

12