All Comments on 'Cuck Angst Ch. 01: Here Cums the King'

by CuckyStag

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Dear Penthouse, guess what happened to me.

If this is a true story, why is she with you? Because she likes cucking you? Because she likes humiliating you? Because you’re not that important to her and she can fuck anyone she wants and she gets to shit on you?

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 3 years ago

True cuckolding is an activity that all parties can enjoy if they put their minds to it. The Bull obviously likes fucking another man's wife and the added humiliation of it. The wife loves the Bull's sexual abilities, size, and aggression when fucking her, something she would NEVER experience with her cuck. The cuck, he thrives on the cuckold angst, the deep pain from knowing his wife is a slut, that she enjoys humiliating him and occasionally giving him a taste of the leftovers from her fucking the Bull, and he gets of on the eroticism of it all as well as the anguish it causes him. This story encapsulated all those things. I for one look forward to more from CuckyStag. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's not a stag vixen relationship, cause there is no cuck in that, in stag and vixen the 2 members of the couple can fuck others not just the woman. You are in a cuckold relationship.

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

extremely erotic and well told

nnjcpl2002nnjcpl2002over 2 years ago

As a cuckold myself, I have experienced that angst when my wife flew to meet her lover in Ft Lauderdale. I drove her to the airport. She was wearing a sundress, stockings and garter belt underneath, nothing else. She kissed me goodbye and rushed off without me! What a tough weekend that was for me. She did call and leave the speaker on when they first had sex. Great? But that was her last contact before she came home to me. I was a basket case, but we had great reclaiming that Monday!

Please give us more examples of your cuckold angst. It's intense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You deserve all the humiliation you get. Hopefully you are caged and never allowed to father children. The gene pool needs to be strengthened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckyStag@CuckyStag
I'm the "cucky" member of a Stag/Vixen relationship. Vixen and I "live the lifestyle" as much as we can and we are full players in what we do.....she fucks the BBC she wants (alone or with me), and then I fuck her. Most of what I write will be in that genre, A LOT of it true...