All Comments on 'Cuck Ch. 03'

by putmeinpink

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

I feel so sorry for him. She's using him and he gets nothing. He should turn away from her for a few days to let her worry about it for a while. They need to communicate for real.

9volt9voltabout 3 years ago

That's a hot damn story. I wonder what would have happened had you not chickened out.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

This was just ik. Not as good as the previous

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

This series is good. Very, very good. By the middle of part 1 page 2 my libido was raging so I had to take a break to cool down. Reading an article on Eurozone inflation did the job, almost as good as a cold shower.

**

But the yarn sat there, waiting, like an itch demanding to be scratched, and my libido wouldn’t let go, waiting to be stoked. Ignoring it was as futile as trying to nap in the middle of a Rammstein concert.

**

So the yarn dragged me back, kicking and screaming, and my libido soon boiled over again. I can’t take much more at my age. It is erotica behaving like cocaine, torturing my feeble mind.

**

But…..

**

I love cuckold fiction, but I’m not so keen on the sissy cuckold sub-genre. I like the cuckold to retain some dignity entangled in a web of lies, deceit and half truths. Maybe we’ll get this in part 4. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userputmeinpink@putmeinpink
Just a fellow writer with a little imagination to spare.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cuck Ch. 02 Previous Part
Cuck Series Info