Cuck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though it was strange, and in its way sort of humiliating, I was entirely into it. If she wanted to do this, I was down. At least I didn't have to make a choice about it. I didn't have to perform. All I had to do was lie there while she did all the work. Who knew relinquishing control could be so rewarding?

The only drawback, I soon discovered, was that I wasn't getting any. My cock had yet to be touched. She was sliding and squirming all over my face, her pussy getting hotter by the second, but my poor dick sat all alone and unattended. I wanted to tell her of my need, but I figured it was probably pretty obvious from her view. If she wanted to take it in her mouth, I wouldn't object. If she wanted to take it out and stroke it or just rub it through the panties, that would be great, Hell, even just blowing on it might work. But nothing was happening. She was fucking my face and I couldn't even masturbate because my hands were trapped at my sides.

I wanted to say something, but I had a face full of pussy and ass. My mouth was far too busy for words, And breathing in itself became challenging. I was getting more than a little lightheaded in the whole process. Thankfully, she came. She didn't give me a warning, not a word or a signal, she just ground her pussy down harder and began oozing hot juices all over my lips and chin. She was moaning and panting, and I heard her telltale squeal, but that was it. No dirty talk, no name-calling, nothing. Just orgasm.

Finally, she rolled off. I was left with a smear of secretions covering my nose, lips, both cheeks, and chin. She had worked herself off completely, and for a moment I simply lay there taking in a few deep breaths. I was able to move my arms again and look down at myself. My cock tensed in its silky containment. My whole groin pulsed with desire.

Lynn rolled around and stretched beside me. With a relaxed smile and dreamy eyes, she gave me a kiss on the forehead. "That was beautiful," she said. "Thank you so much. I really needed that."

"You're welcome," I offered, stretching out my limbs.

"I love you so much," she said.

I turned my body towards her, but she rolled away at the same time. As my fingers caressed her breast, she gently pushed my hand. "Not now," she said. "I'm really just too tired. It's been a long night. You can go masturbate if you want. I won't count it against you. Just try not to be too loud, okay. I'm really exhausted." She closed her eyes as she settled back naked atop the covers.

What? I wanted to be upset. I really did. But I wasn't. Seeing her laying like that, with that fresh glow about her, she looked so peaceful. She was beautiful. And she was right how late it was. And she did have a few more drinks than me. Love, I knew, wasn't always about keeping the score even.

"I love you, too," I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled slightly, but for all appearances, my wife had already zonked out. So I did the only think I could do. Carefully I rolled out of bed. Like the caring soul I am, pulled up the covers from my side and rolled them over her body so she wouldn't be cold. Then I quietly got a towel from the bathroom to dry my face. I stripped off the panties as well and gathered all our clothes for the hamper. Several times I had to rub my cock because it throbbed.

I went back to the side of the bed and studied Lynn's face. She was indeed fast asleep. I tugged on my cock some more. It wasn't quite fair, I knew. She got to cum but I didn't. You can go masturbate, she said. I considered porn, but decided against it. Maybe I should just go to sleep. It wouldn't be the first night I went to bed horny. I grabbed a spare blanket and eased into bed.

For several long minutes I lay, gently stroking the build up in my dick, the unspent need I had waiting. I was teasing it out, but I didn't know why. I should just grab a towel or go the bathroom and get it over with. When I finally stood, that was what I intended to do. But two steps from the bed, I heard my wife murmur. She readjusted herself, but otherwise lay still.

Of course she was relaxed. She got to cum already. She used my face to do it. Another two steps from the bed, I stopped and turned. I approached her side and looked down. She lay on her back with her face turned, sleeping beautifully. I stroked my cock, wondering. Images of pornography shot through my brain. I could do this. I always wanted to do it anyway. This was my chance.

Quietly, I got as close to the bed as possible. I started pumping my fist on my shaft as I gazed at her loveliness. How much lovelier would it be sprayed with my cum? She wouldn't be able to say no. She would have no choice, like I had no choice. She would just get a face full of cum and have to deal with it.

Would she be mad? Probably. I wondered if she would even wake up right away. If she was truly tired enough, she might just sleep through it. I knew it was wicked and uncalled for, but the thoughts were swimming their way already from my scrotum to the tip of my dick, my hand pumping the further and further along. She would hate me, sure, but only for a little bit. Maybe she would like it? Maybe she just never tried it yet? If I aimed right, I could coat her lips, too. She would wake with a little taste of what she was missing. She deserved it, really, for leaving me hanging like that. When she rolled again, tilting her face further towards me, I couldn't help myself any longer. I came.

But only in my hand. At the last moment, when I knew I was exploding, I lost my nerve. I pulled back from the bed, held my free hand over the tip. Spurt after spurt erupted into my cupped palm. I stood there on shaking legs as my hips jerked and an inescapable orgasm rocked through me. I held my breath, desperate not to wake her. If she knew what I was about to do, she would kill me for sure. With the crisis passed, I slunk to the bathroom.

I washed the load of spunk from my hand, amazed that I had caught so much of it. There were probably unavoidable drops on the carpet, but I would worry about those tomorrow. I used a washcloth to clean up everything else. With that done, I rolled back into bed. I wouldn't tell her about it, of course, but I wanted to. For some reason, now that she was digging into my secrets, I wanted her to know all of them.

"I love you," I whispered. Then I fell to sleep.


12