Cuck Coupling Pt. 02

Story Info
Cuckolding for couples. (bi)
3.3k words
4.1
8.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

Cuck Couple Part 2

It was the next morning after our unfortunate foray with Ava and Paul. I felt bad about how my emotions, my competitiveness and jealousy, had gotten the best of me. I felt like I'd cheated on my wife. I felt like I'd pushed her into cheating - it wasn't her fault.

We needed to clear the air.

She was at her makeup table. Coming up behind her I placed my hands on her shoulders and looked at her eyes in the mirror.

"Honey, I'm so sorry about last night. I would never cheat."

She acted like she didn't have a care in the world. Humming cheerily she just said, "I know."

"But, Baby, we crossed lines. Our relationship with Ava and Paul could be jeopardized. I have to work with him. Things might never be the same."

She applied eyeliner casually, smiling serenely, "I know."

"I love you. Ava means nothing to me. I don't even find her attractive. Can our marriage survive, go on like nothing ever happened? I don't know what to do? I would do anything to make it right."

Alina calmly put her pen down, "I know."

She swiveled in her chair to face me. I towered above her and she beckoned for me to come down to her level, so I knelt, face to face.

Her adorable smile was reassuring. Everything would be alright. Then she switched, her smile turned cold, "Don't ever lie to me again! You do find Ava attractive. How could any warm-blooded man not?"

I groveled. I kissed her hand, "Sorry. Sorry." Alina pushed me away, down, down past her body to her feet. "Kiss my feet. THEN say you're sorry."

I don't mind kissing her lovely feet. When my lust takes over I could just consume her, even her feet. But we weren't feeling lust-filled now. This was an act of contrition. "I'm sorry. So sorry."

Alina pulled her feet from me. "I know." She was happy again?

"Hauser, I know you love me. I know she means nothing to you. And it's true, we can't go on like nothing ever happened. I also know you would do anything for me. And our marriage will be just fine...as long as you do one thing."

"Anything! Name it."

She kissed my forehead. "You're my Cuck. When the time is right you'll know what to do." Alina hugged me tenderly. Then pushed me away dismissively, returning to her makeup.

I was torn. She'd totally forgiven me. As if she didn't even care that I'd fucked Ava. More importantly, as if she didn't care that she was driven into fucking Paul. She had shown happiness. Our marriage was fine. But I was NOT a cuck.

And then just a second later she was also cold and distant. Like she was harbouring ill feelings. I had to do something. I was tossed by my conflicting emotions. Would I really know what to do? I doubted more cuckold play could be the answer? Though it would prove my love. But it couldn't be healthy.

That night Alina was warm and loving. Whatever had given her stormy feelings had surely blown over.

My darling was wearing a new silk kimono robe. I found it to be very sexy despite not being revealing. She walked past me, touching my shoulder. It was a tender reassuring connection, then she was gone.

I heard her call to me from the bedroom, "Hauser, Darling. Come make love to me."

Yes! All was well. I dashed to the bedroom and there she was, naked under the open robe which was parted to show her beautiful inviting body splayed out on our marital bed.

Red painted lips wanted me, her husband. "Come to me."

I leaped to the bed. "Wait! At least take off your work clothes first." I started undressing quickly. "Hurry and strip, Cuck! It's time to show me your love."

My heart stopped. We needed to be together. To reaffirm our love. I had already been stripping but when she ordered me to do it somehow that changed the meaning.

If I chose this moment to stand my ground our marriage could crumble. But if I merely continued to get ready to make love to my wife I would be caving.

No, not really. I was just a man pursuing what I wanted. I was already stripping. I wasn't doing it because she commanded it. I was a fireman: I was strong.

Naked, I climbed on top: kissing and seducing my wife. It's what a man does.

"Put it in me now. I can't wait."

I obliged. It was so good to have my cock in my own wife and not Paul's. Their canals actually felt different. One was hot while the other was steamy. One was tight while the other was snug. Oh, hell, but they WERE different.

Then I heard noises in the other room. Someone was out there, in our house. I had a bat behind the door. I froze just to make sure I was really hearing it before I would jump up to protect my wife.

Alina's voice broke my frozen silence, "Quickly, Cucky. Go!"

I ran to the living room only to find Ava fixing herself a drink. Ava was wearing a kimono that matched my wife's. Well, not exactly. Alina's was gold to go with her brown hair while Ava's was silver to go with her platinum hair. Furthermore, from the way her hard nipples poked the silk, I could tell she was naked beneath the thin material.

They'd coordinated their robes. Why would they do that? Why the fuck was she here?

I didn't cover my nudity. She'd seen it before and my mind was still shifting from fight mode to whatever this was.

Paul entered from the kitchen naked as a jaybird. "Here's your ice, Mistress." How quickly he'd accepted that role.

His dick was swinging freely and I compared ours mentally. Mine was soft but still maintained the memory of having recently been hard. That made its flaccid state bigger than it normally would be. Paul's also looked soft though plumped out - he'd been erect recently too. Maybe right here in my house.

Alina strode right up to the naked man and kissed him in a familiar way. Like they had done last night when they fucked. I'd thought that was behind us.

The next thing I knew Ava's pretty face was in front of mine and she was coming in for a kiss too. I recoiled.

Ava looked hurt, "Come on partner. Don't be rude."

Alina spoke up, "Kiss our guest, Cuck."

Then Paul switched from submissive to dominant, "That's right, Cuck, you need to say hello properly. Unless you'd rather kiss me." I stared at his lips aghast, but he waved his cock in front of us all.

Alina gazed at another man's cock which was being paraded around in my house. Then she lifted it up, "Right, Cucky, unless you'd rather kiss PAUL hello.

I whined in my soul: she was MY wife.

I gave Ava a perfunctory kiss. When it was over she grabbed my head and ground our mouths together passionately. I jumped back, but not from that infidelity. Paul had planted a peck of a kiss on my dickhead.

Ava patted his head condescendingly, "You're being such a good cuckold. You've earned a reward later."

This was shaping up to be a replay of last night but without the unpleasant undertones of competition. Instead they were all cooperating against me.

I decided to stand up for myself, for my marriage, "Yesterday was messed up. We all got our emotions all wrapped up in stuff and did things we never should have done."

I turned to Paul, "Remember how you wanted to prove that you could fuck my wife better than I could?" He nodded, convicted in his heart.

So I turned to Ava next, "And remember how you boasted that I'd put a bigger load in you than Paul had put in Alina? Think about that: your husband in my wife.

"And you, you played your part." I turned to my own wife, but then couldn't bring myself to shift my guilt to her. I finished weakly, "You did things you never would."

Alina came to me, taking me in her arms, "I know. I know, Sweety, it's because we didn't establish clear rules."

She waved her hand at Paul, "Look at Paul here. He's following the rules and everything is good with him." Paul smiled as if to affirm what she was saying.

She went on, "Paul hasn't tried to outcompete you once today. Have you Paul?"

Ava picked up where Alina left off, "And that's because he's accepted his position as a cuck. Cucks don't vie for power. Once you know your place everything works out."

"But wait." I objected rightly, "Just today he was acting as your co-captain and he coerced me into kissing Ava or I would have to kiss his cock. Now that's not a recipe for harmony. Alina, if we don't fix this we'll end up getting divorced."

She was stunned. My words were working. Then she took Ava aside. The two of them discussed it for a few minutes.

She came back, "You're right." Four years and I don't think she'd ever admitted that I was right.

She turned to Paul. "Paul, we had a fun time while it lasted. You were a good partner but it can't be. From now on you're just Ava's cuck. You can't boss my cuck around any more. You can't be with me unless Ava wants it. But as a consolation prize we're gonna find you a symbol of your position."

The argument was far from over so Ava and Paul gave us a moment alone.

Alina looked me in the eye stating matter of factly, "There! I've fixed it."

"No you haven't. That's fine if Paul wants to go along with it. But what about me? No one asked me."

I'd stunned her for the second time. She paused to collect her thoughts, "You think I'm hot headed. We argue all the time even though we love each other dearly. There isn't a day that goes by that our relationship isn't tested by differences in how we do things..."

She was right, "We've tried for four years with each of us trying to be in charge."

"How's that working for you?" It wasn't. I raised a finger to object, but stopped. She was being rational.

She actually admitted wrongdoing next, "I have my faults. Do you think I'm ever gonna stop trying to be the queen bee?" I shook my head morosely.

"You claim to love me. You said you'd do anything for me."

"Hauser, the sooner you submit to my queendom the sooner we can have the harmony you say you want."

Then we'll have unlimited sex, just on my terms. Isn't Ava still attractive to you? You already tried to lie on that one. And did you like the sex yesterday? Don't lie."

She didn't wait, "You're not really gonna throw away all that sex with me and Ava just so you can feel like a boss and cause strife?"

I wanted to make it work. To make her happy. And the sex WAS good. Sex with Ava was pretty fun too.

"Just try it."

I swallowed hard, "Ok I'll try it. But when I change my mind we go back to the way it was."

Ava and Paul were back. The three of them applauded my bravery and we all shared a group hug. Ava's and Alina's robes were open and their naked flesh pressed warmly on mine. Paul's too.

Alina's hands fumbled around by my dick. I heard a click and looked to see metal.

Paul had one on his cock too. Except his was jeweled, while mine was dull brass.

Alina shushed me before I could say a word, "Try it out. See how you like it. And like we said, when you change your mind it comes off."

I could see it had a latch and reassuringly it wasn't locked. "Promise?" I pleaded and she nodded sincerely.

A moment later and the girls dropped their robes. They stood side by side and had us stand in front of them. I was in front of Alina and Paul was in front of his own wife Ava as it should be.

Ava chirped cheerily, "Would you guys like to grope some titties?"

Alina springboarded, "Will you do it submissively? For our pleasure? How we like it? As long or short as we want it?"

Paul immediately agreed so Ava rewarded him, "Then you may choose either one of us."

I watched his hands all over my wife's grand boobs. I was just standing there with no boobs to touch.

I looked at ava. In all our excitement yesterday I'd never touched her tits. They were perky B cups with pointy nipples and pink areolas. So different from Alina's hefty ones with the brown circles.

I yearned to touch her. Maybe just this once?

Reading my mind, Ava asked, "Will you submit - for the next sixty seconds? I agreed in a flash.

I ran my hands all over Ava's little titties. I cupped them, loving the feel even if they hardly filled my hands and seemed weightless. I felt up and down her sides, relishing in her smooth sideboobs. It seemed like I could actually feel the paleness of her light skin. Next, I carressed her aereolas and lightly pinched her nips.

Then she snapped playfully, "Times up."

I looked from face to face, "But Paul's still going?"

"He didn't set any limit. You did."

Ava pulled Paul away from Alina, guiding him to his knees while he accepted her guidance without question, "Would you like me to sit on your face? On top, instead of underneath like normal?"

"Yea, Baby. I'd love that. Do I need to do anything to pay for it?"

"No, just lay down." He looked so happy as she climbed over him. She stroked his hair lovingly as she gradually lowered her bald snatch to his lips.

Their noises were erotic and taunted me.

Alina pointed to the floor with her eyes. I questioned, "Do I need to pay for it?"

She considered for a moment, "Yes, you have to submit to me."

"How long?"

"As long as I want?"

"Well, how long do you want?"

"No more than an hour."

"I was taken aback."

"I'm just teasing. I don't know how long. How long does it usually take me?"

"Like fifteen minutes."

"Ok. Then full submission until I cum?" I hesitated and she added, "Which might be like fifteen minutes."

"Deal."

I got down on the floor and she threw her leg over me. Except she did it facing backwards. Alina and I had never done it that way. It seemed like it would fun. It was. It was also novel to be doing it next to Ava and Paul.

She hovered above my lips, letting me smell and lick her tenderly. Her butthole was right over my eyes. It was surprisingly cute. Sure, I'd seen it before, but never from this close.

Over the next few minutes she lowered more so I could lick better and harder. Gradually she pressed her cunt to my mouth. Gradually she rubbed her gash on my lips.

"How's it going down there? Are you having any second thoughts about submitting?"

Really, it wasn't any different in mood than any other time she'd been on top. "Um, it's great down here. I like it."

She wiggled a little, centering her clit on my lips, "But I haven't really given you a chance to submit! Do you want a chance?"

I thought about the time limit. It couldn't be too bad. "Ok, I'll submit,"

"Pull on my labia with your lips, Cuck." It was fun.

"Now reach as far inside me as you can, Cucky!" I liked that too.

"Are you ready for a challenge?"

"Yes." And then trying it out I added, "Mistress." I didn't die. Nothing bad happened.

"Do you see my butthole?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Would you do something mild with it? Nothing too unpleasant?"

"Yes, mistress." This was getting easy - to say those words.

Her voice turned mockingly cruel, but her challenge was easy, "Ok, Cuck. Do it to my asshole. Be a submissive cuckold.!" Really, she'd left it up to me on what to do. This wasn't difficult at all.

Now I just had to decide what to do. It could be as simple as telling her it was pretty. That would count. I could put a tiny millisecond long kiss on it. I suppose I could even lick it.

Paul's voice drifted over to me from under Ava. I'd forgotten about him. "Tell her you want her to sit on you with all her weight. With her star right on your mouth. Trust me. You'll love it, Buddy."

Alina was so petite. All her weight would be nothing. I was a big strong man. I could handle it, "What he said."

Alina moved forward, lining her butt up with my mouth. Then she sat. First her ass cheeks stretched my face cheeks, contorting my expression. Then her bung touched my lips and it was no big deal. Lastly, her weight suffocated me. There was a tight seal on my mouth and it crushed my nose and I could only breathe occasionally by twisting my mouth to the side.

I let her rest there in control. My chest heaved trying to find air, and then she lifted, letting me get all the air I needed. I could push her off at any time, but I let her decide when I would breathe and when I would not. Up and down she went at her own pace.

Ava declared, "Hauser, your cock is bigger than it was the other day. And the skin is so tight..." She was right.

Letting her weight settle on me just a little more than ever, Alina asked, "Can I lock the cage? Until you change your mind?"

"Yes, mistress! Lock it!"

"I can't. It can only be locked when you're small." There was a pregnant pause. "I can either slap your balls till you're soft, or we can jerk you off while I grind on your face dominantly and as roughly as I need in order to cum."

She lifted slightly and I mumbled, "Cum."

Alina sat up straight. She ground her pussy on my mouth moving from gash to clit.

I was sure she'd started giving me a handjob until I realized she wouldn't be able to reach. Then I was sure Ava was stroking my cock so skillfully until I felt her two delicate hands on my balls.

Alina built up her speed, grinding more and more, until I felt her body shake and her cunt gushed slightly in orgasmic release.

She slumped, yet Paul's hand was still speeding on my cock. I loved seeing her enjoy it so much. My cock started to twitch.

Ava tugged on my nuts, "Hauser, can we lock your cage - for twenty-four hours?"

I screamed into Alina's wet pussy as I shot all over my stomach and Paul's hand, "Yes! You can lock the cage."

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers