Wife Accidentally Turns Hubby Cuck

Story Info
Wife fullfills fantasy but turns husband into cuck.
4.7k words
3.94
27k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some back story for you...

We are a happily married couple for past 5 years with a very kinky sex life. I am much older then her with me being 36 and she is 25. I am white, very fit and muscular and a solid 7.5 inch cock and she is asian, slim petite, with perfect D cup tits and a fantastic ass.

Over the years we have had out fun with fucking in public and having her show off at the nude beach while people watched. In the bedroom she is extra kinky and loves her toys, being tied down, spanked and being dominated but she always had a very specific fantasy about taking control and making me suck dick. Little did I know, she was very focused on making that happen. She would bring it up while fucking and tell me it was her ultimate fantasy, I would go along with it because it turned her on, but ultimately I was straight and never considered it.

We both had our kinks and fantasies and she knew mine was to watch her give another man a blowjob and we would talk dirty while having sex both with her fantasy and mine depending on the mood.

One night after coming home from the gym she was waiting for me in a new outfit she bought. A sexy red laced lingerie set with sexy stockings. Her tits looked amazing popping out of her top and her perfect young ass looked incredible in her new thong. I couldn't resist and I instantly started grabbing her and sucking on her neck (this is her weak spot). I put my hand on her shoulder and fast her to her knees and she complied and pulled down my gym shorts to see my cock fully hard already. I pulled her head closer and shoved my cock down her throat and she complied as she always did. After about 5 minutes of her drooling and choking on my dick I bent her over and slid my cock into her soaking wet young pussy. I immediately told her this is how I was going to fuck her in front of my friend John and slapped her ass to show her I owned her. She asked if I would make her suck his cocks as I fucked her and I immediately re-assured her he would be right in front of her forcing their cocks down her throat and she got so wet and horny she started to orgasm on my cock and I couldnt take it any longer and exploded inside her.

As she layed next to Me she told me how hot it was when I talked about sharing her and having my friends force her to suck their dicks as I fucked her.

Now she has never been shared, ever. So to me this was just dirty talk for her.

She then reminded me how hot It would be one day to see me give a blowjob, and how hot it would be to give one together. In the moment I told her the only way that would happen is if I was forced to do it and she told me that forcing me to do it since I was more of the Dom in the relationship and a 'manly man' would make her so horny and would be her ultimate fantasy. I just laughed it off and told her whatever makes her pussy wet we can do...

Fast forward a few months and buying a few new toys for the bedroom we had a wedding to go to in Vegas. So I packed a few of the toys (restraints, whips, open mouth gag, etc) and took them with us.

We went to the wedding and the after party and she was the center of attention. In a sexy blue dress that showed off her young perfect tits and was skin tight showing her beautiful young Asian body. We drank and partied and got nice and loose. I kept trying to take her upstairs but she kept telling me she had a surprise and we would go in a little bit so we kept dancing and drinking and partying untill we both were definitely way passed drunk.

She finally asked if I wanted to go upstairs and try some of the new toys out and I was so horny I didn't even have to answer her I just grabbed her and started going upstairs.

At this point we were definitely drunker then we usually would have been but since we were in Vegas it was acceptable.

Once we were in the room I tore her dress off so I could see her big tits that everyone was looking at all night and told her how hot it was that everyone wanted her. As I sucked on her young perfect tits...she unbuckled my pants to let my raging hard cock out and she knelt and started sucking the tip of my cock and then started deepthroating my dick as I fucked her face.

After a few minutes of fucking her beautiful face, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and asked if I was ready for the surprise. I quickly told her of course and she pulled a chair from the corner of the room and told me to sit down. I listened as I was told as she was being more aggressive then usual and it was hot. She told me to remove my t-shirt that was still on since I didn't take it off before she started sucking my dick.

As I sat in the chair she pulled out the toys we brought and put my ankles in restraints. I jokingly told her she is sexy as the Dom and she just smirked. She then put the restraints on my wrists and tightened them down to the arms of the chair. She then said she was the Dom now and I was her property and I could only respond with 'yes master'.... I was so horny at this point from being teased and her perfect body along with her being in charge I responded with 'yes master' as she requested.

She then placed the kink mask I had gotten for her over my head. It is a soft mask that had the eyes closed and the mouth open. I didn't resist as I still thought she was just going to tease me while I couldn't see.

She then told me to try to see if I could get out because she wanted to make sure she did a good job tying me down, so I did. I tried to get the cuffs off my wrist and ankles and I couldn't but if I lifted my ass up I could probably get free...she noticed and then took one of the underbed restraints I bought and wrapped it around my stomach so I couldn't raise my ass for leverage.

She then told me that 'master wanted me to stick my tounge out and suck her tits'...and she put her perfect tits in front of me and I felt her nipple touch my tounge so I licked and suck her tits as commanded. I was so horny at this point and she must have turned around and sat on my lap and I felt her pussy soaked as she teased my hard cock with it. Even though I couldn't see or move I felt the warmth of her pussy rubbing on my cock as she was facing away from me teasing me.

She then got on her knees again and started licking my balls and cock which drove me crazy.

She then asked me if I was going to be a good slave and listen to my master. I was so hot and horny of course I said yes. She slapped me and reminded me I had to respond with 'yes master' so I did, I told her 'yes master'. She then told me she had another surprise and reminded me it was my job to listen to my master and I complied and said yes master again.

She told me I was a good slave but was missing one thing, my open mouth gag. At first I couldn't imagine what I would do to her with an open mouth gag but I complied and told her 'yes master I am missing it'.

Then I felt her wrapping the open mouth gag I brought for her around my head and told me to open wide. The gag was a soft open mouth gag that basically looked like a pair of big lips, but had an insert that once in your mouth you couldn't close it. As she placed the mouthpiece in my mouth she laughed and told me I was being a good little slave and she couldn't wait to give me the surprise. As horny as I was, I was begging her to give me the surprise in my head and tried to beg her outloud but once the gag was on I couldn't speak too clearly.

She then knelt again sucking on my dick and this is when she she told me the surprise. She reminded me about the time I told her the only way I would fullfill her fantasy is if I was forced....

I then started to remember what I said how the only way I would ever suck dick was if she forced me somehow. I didn't believe it at first and figured she was just joking and talking dirty like we usually do. But she licked my dick again and kept teasing me and told me to remember that she owned me and I was now her little bitch slave and she was going to make both our fantasies come true.

I couldn't say anything clearly, I tried to protest but she just laughed and told me to shut up. I kept trying to get out but I was tied down tight. I couldn't scream at her because of the open mouth gag and my speech just sounded like random mumbles.

I still was doubting it, still figured she was just dirty talking and teasing.

But then I heard her phone go off as she got a text. She told me the surprise was there. I couldn't believe it, I was completely tied down and as big as I am I couldn't wiggle myself out at all. Then I heard her open the door to the hotel room and I still was in denial.

I then heard someone say 'hello' and it sounded familiar. Then I heard my wife say 'hello John' and then I heard 'john' introduce his friend Mark. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe my wife really set this up. More embarrassed then anything I tried to tell her to let me out but with the gag it was useless.

I then John tell my wife he couldn't believe I had a fantasy to watch her suck cock and how he always found her so sexy since the day he met her when I introduced them. She laughed and told him I have been talking about it for years and always mentioned him and he should be proud and feel lucky.

She then told him that it was her fantasy to watch Me suck dick but I wasn't on board unless she forced me to and she laughed at how she knew one day she was going to make me and humiliate me for her fantasy.

John and her laughed at little and he told her how great her tits looked but he wasn't into getting sucked by a guy so he brought his gay friend Mark. She told him it didn't matter who I sucked as long as I sucked like a good cock sucker.

I sat there still trying to figure a way to get out of the restraints but they weren't cheap restraints they were leather restraints with a lock on them. I tried over and over as they talked to loosen them but couldn't.

Then I heard John ask my wife if she was going to suck his dick before or after and she told him she prefered it after.... I still couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe she spoke to anyone about our fantasies and I couldn't believe she would set this up without telling me, especially with my friend.

I then heard John's friend Mark tell my wife how hot I looked restrained like a good little bitch. He asked her if I have ever sucked a cock before and my wife re-assured him it was the first time. She told Mark that I did look like a good little bitch cocksucker with my mask and gag on and he could use me as he pleased.

Not being able to see anything or move or close my mouth I was completely vulnerable.

I heard the sound of a belt buckle and then a zipper... I still couldn't believe it. Then I heard my wife say 'My God John I didn't know it was that big' and John laughed and told her he just wanted to get comfortable.

Now I was imagining my friend standing there with his cock out and my wife checking it all out. Don't know why but this turned me on and I felt my cock start to grow alittle.

But before I could think any further about it... I heard another pair of pants unbuckle and zipper go down and heard the shound of someone kicking off their pants... it must have been Mark.

But again I heard John tell me wife she should hold his cock to thank him for bringing someone for her....and then heard her tell him it was fatter then mine and she never would have thought he would have such a big fat cock. John told her I knew because I've seen it in the locker room at the gym and probably why I had the fantasy of her sucking his cock and not someone else's, and he was right..but I didn't think it would ever happen, especially not like this...

Buy again the thought of her holding and looking at John's cock for some reason made my cock twitch.

But before I could imagine more I felt something rub my lips inside of the open mouth gag. I heard my wife tell Mark to use me however he wanted and at first I tried to resist, but with my mouth forced wide open there wasn't much I could do. I then felt his cock push further in onto my tounge and felt the ridge around his cock head slide back and forth onto my tounge. He kept sliding it slowly back and forth telling my wife how good it felt and how hot it was being able to use my mouth without me being able to do anything.

I heard my wife get closer and say how she wanted a better view of his cock sliding in and he felt her kneeling next to Me. He started thrusting faster and faster and she started to moan. I could tell she was playing with her pussy as this complete stranger used my mouth as a pussy.

Completely unable to move or resist I just gave in. The feeling of his cock in my mouth Completely violating me started to turn me on strangely. He then started getting faster and more aggressive. I kept feeling his balls hitting my chin and he kept going deeper and deeper into my mouth. He then grabbed my head and started to face fuck me causing me to gag and spit everywhere but I couldn't stop it... but for some reason I was getting hard, it turned me on being forced and used like this.

Everyone noticed I was getting hard from it and Mark kept pounding away at my face. My wife even said 'I knew you would like sucking dick, you can't deny it your cock is hard from it' and she grabbed it and started jerking it as Mark kept using my mouth as he pleased. Then Mark told My wife he wanted to feel my lips and not just my throat. So he unbuckled the gag and took it off....

Now with no gag I could have tried not to...but I felt him push his dick between my lips and told me to suck... I couldn't believe how hard I was from it but instead of pulling away I wrapped my lips around his cock and started sucking like I was told. My wife told me how good I looked sucking dick and how she was going to have me suck more dick for her and I just got even more hard from it.....

Mark didn't even need to grab my head at this point. I just kept sucking him to Please him even though I never even seen him.

I probably sucked him for about 3 more minutes without the gag and I he started to really start moaning. He then asked my wife where she wanted him to cum because he was getting close. She told him to pump his cum into my mouth and he did. He started to shake and he grabbed my head and he started to cum. The first shot hit my throat and I almost gagged and backed away but he held my head and kept his cock in my mouth and kept pumping his cum onto my tounge. My wife cheered me on as he shot his final loads into my mouth and told me to swallow so I did.....

She told Mark great job and told me I was her new cocksucker now and I just said 'yes master' knowing she did own me for what I did.

She asked if I enjoyed being a cocksucker and for some reason I did and said yes and she told me she could tell because I was hard.

I still had the Mask on and heard Mark tell her anytime she needed him to let him know...

And then he asked If he could get the photos she took.... I couldn't believe it again...not only did she force me to suck and I enjoyed it...she took pictures.

She told him they were for her for now but if I ever stepped out of line she would gladly send them to him

He laughed and Thanked her and told her thanks but he had to head back to his room since his boyfriend was probably wondering where he was...

So not only did she force me, take photos, now I won't even know the face of the guy who just used my mouth...

As Mark left, I heard John tell my wife that it was actually pretty hot watching and maybe next time he would make me suck but he prefers a woman's mouth...

My wife then told John that she was glad he found a friend to bring.. but now it was her turn to thank him....I still had the mask on, still in a little shock but then I felt a hand on my head pulling off my mask.

I was still tied up and couldn't move but I could finally see...I could feel the precum from dick leaking from before and still in shock how turned on it made me.

As the Mask came off... my wife was standing there. Completely naked with her perfect young D tits and hard nipples. Her ass was Sexier then ever and I wanted to just get up and bend her over but I couldn't.

I saw John standing there, no clothes on either with his dick almost hard but still hanging. His dick was atleast 8 inches and not even fully hard yet. He told me I was a good cocksucker but he was going to see if my wife was a better one. My wife chimed in and told him she hasn't had any complaints and more practice and then John told her to get on her knees. But he didn't just tell her to get on her knees, he told her to get on her fucking knees now.

She didn't even hesitate. She knelt before him and he told her even though she's the DOM tonight with me her husband, he was the true Dom and now she was his to use when he wanted.

At first she was little hesitant and confused why he was being aggressive and then he told her that while Mark was fucking my face and when she came over and kneeled and watched he took a video of it and he saved all their convos with her setting it up. She was a little confused at first but he made it clear she was now his property and I was just a cuck.

She protested at first and said he didn't have any videos but he showed her the video of her naked kneeling next to Me jerking and sucking me while Mark fucked my face. She begged him to delete it but he reminder her even if he did it was on the cloud.

At first I couldn't believe he was doing this...but then I do know John can be a dick.

She told him that wasn't part of the plan but he didn't care and told her plans change for sluts like her and cucks like me. I tried again to get out but I couldn't. As much as I tried I couldn't.

She started to yell at him and I begged him to just delete it and he told me to shut the fuck up because I was a worthless cuck....and at this point I felt it.

She asked him what he wanted and he told her he still wanted his blowjob but not he will call on her whenever he wanted.....as he said this he had his cock in his hand and told my wife to shut up and suck on his dick. She knew she was out of options and leaned her head forward and sucked his cock untill it was hard. His 8 inch cock turned into atleast 10-11 inches. I saw my wife struggling to get it down her throat but John held her head and just kept forcing it deeper and deeper.

Even though I couldn't believe what was happening I was still hard from the sight of another man's cock in my wife's mouth and I started to get hard again.

John let up a little and told her to just use her mouth and no hands slowly so she did. Her mouth wrapped his cock got me even harder. John noticed and pointed it out to my wife that I was enjoying watching her suck his dick.

He then asked her who had a bigger dick. She didn't want to answer but he shoved his cock down her throat and made her gag on it and then slid it out and asked her again.

She told him he did. I felt humiliated.

He then asked me who had a bigger dick and I didn't want to answer but I told him he did.

He asked her if it was alot bigger and she told him yes it was.

He then asked me how it felt to know my wife now knows his dick was much bigger then mine....and humiliated I told him it sucked and he laughed and called me a little fag cocksucking cuck and I didn't have an answer for him..because I was now.

As my wife kept sucking slowly he asked her who's cock she liked better and without hesitation she told him his. I was completely humiliated.

He then asked me if I understood that she was now his property and could use her anytime he wanted...

I didn't answer the first time but he grabbed her head and shoved his cock down her throat and held her head and I heard her gagging and he asked me again and I quickly said yes so he would let he breathe again...

He kept pointing out to my wife how hard I was watching her suck his dick and how I was a pathetic cuck....

12