Cuck Delusions

Story Info
Could He Possibly Be THAT Delusional?
2.3k words
3
36.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers

Cuck Delusions

Author's Note: While I was writing for the Geek Pride Event this little story kept wandering around in the back of my mind. A flash story a little over 2k words. Please vote and comment, it's the only payment we get.

**********

"Reginald, we need to talk!"

That caught me by surprise. Like most husbands I hated those four words. Wordlessly, I turned the sports channel off and followed Susan into the kitchen where she sat at the table.

She picked up a wine bottle and poured me a glass. Then poured some carbonated water into hers. I realized this was serious. That was my favourite wine and I knew we had none. It had to be well chilled so I knew she had to have gone out and bought some hours ago so that she could have it ready. Her failure to take some for herself was mystifying. Calling me by my full name was also a clue this was something major.

It wasn't the kind of preparation you did for a 'honey, you forgot to pickup the dry cleaning' kind of talk.

She took a sip of her water and fixed me with a firm look.

"You asked David to come live with us when he decided he wanted a change. It was supposed to be for three months and I was fine with that. With his wife dying two years ago and his decision to start over somewhere else I totally supported the idea. I sympathized with your old college roommate. I thought you were doing a noble thing.

"We had a few drinks the night he arrived and I was drunk, in a good mood and horny for my husband.

"But you offered to let him to sleep in our marital bed with me. I still remember the shock on both our faces when you invited him into the bedroom and told him to feel free to slide into the bed with me. I was stark naked under those covers waiting for you.

"You talked and you talked about your desires to see us fuck. How it would turn you on. Your greatest fantasy. He and I kept looking at each other and you, like you were bat-shit crazy.

"Finally, after close to an hour of your rants we decided to give in to your request. We were both tired and fed up with you. It was that or strangle you cause you wouldn't shut up about it. I wasn't happy and neither was he. But we did it. Only to discover you'd left at the end and locked him out of the guest room. With nowhere else to sleep, David stayed with me.

"When we discovered you'd locked him out we went back to bed. He thanked me for a great time and I was happy. Honestly, he was a fabulous lover, it had been incredible for me too. Far better than anything you'd ever delivered in that bed. He kissed me goodnight and it was like someone lit a blowtorch. Two minutes later he was deep in me again and we were screwing our brains out. When he came to me again in the middle of the night I welcomed him, taking him bare and unrestrained into my womb. The same thing the next morning, although by then you'd snuck out early to go to work leaving us alone.

"We got up, had some breakfast and shrugged our shoulders. If it was what you wanted, both of us were past arguing. We were enjoying each other too much. Back to bed we went and spent the day making love.

"And that's where you tricked us. You'd told me he and his deceased wife had no kids because he had a childhood accident and didn't have any swimmers. You told him we didn't have kids because I'd had a childhood accident and couldn't get pregnant. You cleaned the bedroom out of the condoms we use, not that it mattered because he's huge compared to your little pecker. They'd have never fit anyway!"

Oh Lord, I sucked in my breath. Reiterating all this was turning me on. This was scorching. I was trembling with arousal. My cock felt like granite. My fantasy! My greatest success!

David, my college roommate. He was a winner with the women. And had been unknowingly cuckolding me for years. I'd talk him up big-time to my girlfriends telling them what an awesome lover he was. How much I heard his girlfriends screaming in pleasure when they were with him. Sooner or later curiosity would take over and they'd cheat. I'd pretend I had to go do something and leave them alone with him.

Once out of the room I'd hang a sock on the door. The perpetual signal your roommate is otherwise engaged and don't enter. Then I'd sit beside the door pretending to be studying while my girlfriend seduced my roommate when in reality I was listening for the moans and squeaking springs I knew were coming. It would get me so aroused I'd blow my load in my pants and have to scurry to the washroom to clean up before anyone noticed. I'd never been caught, they all thought they were getting away with it.

When he announced he was moving to our town my mind picked right back up where we left off in college. I needed to get him into bed with Susan. I knew she'd never cheat on her own, but if I offered enough encouragement in the right circumstances.

"Oh, God," I moaned. "That first night was sooo hot!"

Listening to Susan talk it felt like my cock was trying to burst out of my pants. She hadn't cheated but standing out in the hall watching her legs shoot into the air while he pounded his large cock down into her had been exquisite torture. Thinking about her instinctive reactions when those gorgeous legs of hers had crossed over his ass, ankles locking him in tightly feeling his sperm flood down into her fertile cunt, I got dizzy and almost passed out. I avidly watched his balls pulse his semen into her cunt making me spurt into my hand before going to the other bedroom and locking them out.

Once they realized they weren't getting in, they went back to bed. I snuck out and watched them do it all over again. I was so horny afterward I went back and rubbed myself against the sheet blowing a massive load all over it. Contrary to her beliefs, what Susan was telling me, I already knew. I had woken up every time they went at it that night and listened, masturbating like crazy.

My hot night comment obviously upset Susan. For a minute I thought she'd throw her glass at me.

She caught herself before she lost her temper.

"David was with us for three months and during that three months you refused to let him move into the guest room and insisted we screw like rabbits the whole time. That amounted to hundreds of times making love with him and like any woman I developed emotions for him. Deep emotions. After three weeks with him I wouldn't have allowed him to move out of the bedroom and he didn't want to.

"You knew I was close to ovulation time when you pushed all this. With both of us thinking the other couldn't have children, we went at it unrestrained. No birth control. Sterility being a downer of a subject neither one of us got around to talking about it for the first couple of months. It was only when we started talking about our pasts that I asked what kind of accident he'd had to sterilize him. The puzzled look on his face when he asked me what kind of accident I'd had to sterilize me. It was then we discovered we'd both been had. Those lies didn't go down well with us Reginald.

"Hundreds of lovemaking sessions with him pumping me full of sperm. The chickens have come home to roost Reginald."

She rummaged in her purse and laid one of the pregnancy test sticks on the table. The glowing + sign had me sucking in my breath.

I'd done it!

The feelings started down in my ankles and raced up my legs centering in my iron hard cock. I clutched the edge of the table trembling in need as jet after jet of hot cum pulsed into my boxers until I was flooded.

Jumping up, I scurried to the washroom to clean up. Sitting in the bathroom I could hear the sounds of retching in the kitchen. I wiped myself off as well as I could leaving my soaked boxers behind and headed back.

Susan had her head under the tap rinsing her mouth out the sickly smell of vomit hanging in the air.

"Did you cum from hearing that?" she managed to croak, her throat obviously sore from the acid in her stomach.

I nodded, giving her a big smile. "It's beyond perfect," I enthused. "You're pregnant by another man. It's my greatest fantasy. Thank you for that."

"Jesus," she said weakly. "How could I have not known any of this about you. I can't stand you Reg. You're not a man. You're sick! You're weak and useless. I wouldn't allow you to get near a child of mine. I can't even imagine having a child with you."

I hung my head like I was sorry, but the humiliation was divine! Could it get any better?

It could!

"I can't stand being here another minute with you. I moved out yesterday, not that you would have noticed. My stuff is over at David's. I've filed for a divorce. David and I are getting married. A baby needs it's father and that's not you!"

She noticed my iron hard cock enthusiastically tenting the front of my pants when she told me that. A look of utter horror took over her face.

This was delicious, exquisite! I'd have to remember every moment to tell my online chat buddies. My plan had gone better than I could have ever dreamed. She was disgusted with me. Pregnant by another man, leaving me for him. The ultimate cuck humiliation. I could feel myself starting to pulse again. Maybe I would blow another load. I could only hope! I tried to focus on it, but it died away. Too soon since the last one I suspected.

"I'm leaving. I can't stand being around you. You cucks are a dead end cul-de-sac in the road of life!" She grabbed her purse heading for the door, slamming it open and walking out.

I followed her to the doorway watching her walk down the sidewalk.

"Do you think I could come over and watch you two sometimes?" I asked.

She stopped dead and I watched her body tense. A shudder went through her. One hand met another and the tinkle of her wedding rings rang against the cement, jewels twinkling while they bounced in the sunlight. Then she started walking again.

'Okay, maybe not,' I mused.

She climbed into her car never looking back and peeled a strip of rubber leaving a thick, black cloud hanging in the air.

I watched the wind twist the tendrils of that dissipating cloud for a moment. She'd have her fun and then miss me. In a while she'd be knocking at my door and happy to come back to me. We could find another man to cuck me and play this delicious game all over again. I walked out retrieved her rings and headed back for the house. Shutting the door I went back to the TV. I could still catch the rest of the game.

**********

"How did it go?" David asked.

"It was a horror show," Susan sobbed. "He's delusional! He's so bound up in that cuck shit he thinks he's done good. It was his ultimate fantasy. He actually came in his pants when I told him you'd got me pregnant. I threw my lunch up in the sink I was so disgusted knowing he'd soiled himself over that. Then when I was headed for the car he asked me if he could come over to watch us! I almost puked again. I stripped off my wedding rings right then and there and threw them away"

"Jesus!" David breathed. He couldn't help feeling a little queasy at those thoughts himself.

Susan clutched at him. "Promise me you'll never act like him please. I couldn't stand someone like that around me, or my children."

"Susan, I promise you with all my heart I will never act like that." David got down on one knee. He pulled a small box out of his pocket and popped it open.

"I got something for you while you were out. I'm glad you threw your rings away. Marry me Susan! I promise on this ring I will never share you or ask you to do something like that. I love you and my heart's desire is to be with you and our baby forever."

"YES!" she screamed, jumping on top of him snatching the new ring. There was no doubt in her mind that her hunk David was a man. All man. It was all she needed in life other than maybe a suckling babe or two.

Like she'd said, babies need their father. She'd be damned if her baby's daddy would be anything less than a real man.

© Gordo12 2020

Author's Note: Please vote and comment, it's the only payment we get.

PS: The favourite story and favourite author buttons are badly underused on this site. If you enjoy my demented little ramblings, click on them too please. The site will notify you on your control panel of new stories.


gordo12
gordo12
806 Followers