All Comments on 'Cuck Delusions'

by gordo12

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
MollydaKatMollydaKatalmost 4 years ago
Yes

You get it !

Too bad the fuk'd up cuck's do not 💁

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of those stories

I thought I was going to hate, but wound up just hating the lead character . As did everyone else. I hope that this isn't an accurate portrayal of cuckoldry , but don't understand that kink , anyway. As did none of the other characters in this syory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
that the way to handle a cuck

nice to see a cuck story where the wife obviously wanted a real(sane) man

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

Very good flash story.

Willing cucks.are incredibly weird and completely delusional. I'm glad Susan ended up with a man who didn't fill her with revulsion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing weird finding in lifes strange episodes...

So I think to myself, Loving Wife must be a great story line and start reading..Ok this story has a wife that wants to be normal with a not so normal husband and apparently the loving wives in most of this catagory are all but loving.I can see clearly I won't be enjoying this..what I REALLY don't understand is the comments of disgust over and over...Why read it if your not into it and why hate filled comments about fictional characters? Those people must have a fixation of some sort and are raging out of guilt or self loathing for reading this stuff..You commentors with hate in your hearts over fictional characters really do need deep seated help. Get it now before it destroys your life if it hasn't already..Justify your reading this material by being honest with your own real feelings and God help you all....I'll give you a 3 for the writing skills..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well done

A nice way to write a cuck story if that can ever be done. I am surprised, however, that it got that far. I mean David and the wife didn't want to do it but just because the cuck keeps nagging they do it? That first night if she was as firm about a "real" man and if David was a true friend, David would be on the couch or in a hotel and she would be seeing a lawyer in the morning.

But then there would be no story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Almost.

I almost gave a cuck story a star, thank goodness as much as I enjoyed the wife dumping the useless idiot, I held strong. A shame she did not puke on him instead of the sink, and a shame she went to bed with David, she should have walked that first night, after separating the cuck from his puny dick and balls, because a cuck is not a man, he's lower than shark shit.

Time to separate these sick cucks from BTB and normal loving wives. Pretty Please Literotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another fucking shit day in Loving Wives....

Given the scores so far, not one story seems to be worthy of reading.What's up with the crappy willing cuckoldry? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some things are unnecessary

like caries, renal calculi, after bleaching, cancer, yankees fan, such stories, donald the liar trump, aaaa , well that may be the ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the cuck

From one anonymous to the other anonymouses

Generally I'm not a fan of cuckold stories either, but that is only because too often they contain humiliation of the husband or are interracial. To me humiliation belongs in bdsm and interracial belongs in its own category.

Check the tags, if you find tags you don't like, go to another story.

If you don't like cuckold stories don't read them. Especially when cuck, or cuckold is even included in the title so you know in advance that it's a story you're going to cry about.

And if you are one of the habitual cry babies, why don't you leave Literotica and stick to Little Golden Books instead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
“Ok, maybe not.”

Thanks! Funniest line, ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
short but logical

All Cucks are not sick people. Most of them are just closeted gay men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well Written

Well thought out and written story but like most men the idea of being a willing cuckold just isn't gonna fly with me. If there are husbands who would offer their wife to another man I couldn't have any respect for him and would never think of him as a friend.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 4 years ago

Why do folk waste their time writing this absolute shite??

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years agoAuthor

LOL @ Vomit Shit

You might try reading the story next time instead of opening your mouth and showing everyone how stupid you are. Next time I'll try including big pictures and smaller words but then if you just rant and don't read...? What's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You have to read this!!

"I'm leaving. I can't stand being around you. You cucks are a dead end cul-de-sac in the road of life!" She grabbed her purse heading for the door, slamming it open and walking out.

What a marvelous lampoon. I suspect its getting skipped because of the title, but this story should be a regular submission, to maybe act as a type of disinfectant for all the fag cuck shit this category is infected with. It wasn't perfect, but its damn good.

Thank you for the effort.

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years agoAuthor

@One of those stories

I don't really understand the kink either!

If you ever go into a forum where cucks chat you'll see that they talk and fantasize about the things I wrote. So here's the deal. I've never met a cuck. But then again they don't walk around with something branded on their foreheads. I suspect they must be real, these ideas and forums wouldn't exist if they weren't, but I'm damned if I have ever really seen a relationship like that. And If I did I have no idea how I'd handle it? Tis a mystery!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laughably bad

Why are they married? He wants his wife to not only fuck another man, but get pregnant by that man? That isn't even a good fantasy idea, let alone a decent story line. And the wife just goes along with the idea instead of walking out the very first night? These characters are all pond scum. This was a giant waste of time.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good one

You certainly caught the trolls off guard, who didn't even bother to read the story to the end. Me, I thought it was a funny send up of the cuck fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuckolding lifestyle does indeed exit ...

Stay tuned, I will write my true story. Why I live the cuckold lifestyle and why I asked my fiancee to consider it before we were married. It is not always the way this guy writes it, but you say you can't understand, well maybe I can give you a small window into one persons journey and why we went there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Finally!!!

Got rid of her sorry a$$ & didn't cost me a damn dime!!!!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
This is meant to be a parody.....right!

Otherwise it is vomit inducing slime.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
One hell of an unlikeble bunch...

Right off the bat, I'm gonna make myself crystal clear: Reg is the worst character in this entire story. By far. There's absolutely no redeemable quality in him, and he deserves to be left to die alone, with nobody to grieve his passing.

Here's my problem, though: Reginald has an obviously serious mental problem. As repulsive as his kink may be, it looks like he's completely unable - and totally unwilling - to do anything about it, to the point that his abnormal behavior seems quite normal to him...

That's how you can explain his behavior... What's the excuse, though, for the two other jackasses?

Susan made it sounds like her husband forced her to fuck his best friend... but, as far as I can tell, he didn't put a gun to her head to make it happen! So all that was needed to convince her to throw away the vows she made to him, but, especially, to HERSELF, on their wedding day, was the constant whining of Reg? Her resolve was so damn weak, she couldn't shout at him "I'M YOUR WIFE, YOU SONOFABITCH, NOT YOUR PERSONAL SEX TOY YOU CAN LOAD TO YOUR FRIENDS!"? 'Sure sounds like she wasn't that committed to her marriage, to begin with, if the notion of throwing both her sadass husband and David out of her bedroom was too much for her to figure out...

And, speaking of the devil... There's no way you can convince me that David isn't an grade-a ASSHOLE of the worst kind. Let's recap his relationship with Reg: while they lived together, Dave ended up fucking most, if not all of the girlfriends his roomie brought home. Sure, he was set up by the degenerate (let's never forget: Reginald is the worst character in this sordid story), but, once again, no one force him to willingly backstab his buddy. He did it treacherously, never questioning his supposed friend about his predilection in dating faithless women who would cheat on him in a second; never admitting his weakness in fucking them, even though he knew he was a bastard for doing so (if he didn't feel that way, he would have told Reg!) The pervert got exactly what he wanted out of the unmentioned deal they made, but it sure showed David's lack of character. It gets worst, though...

Let's be real here: when he agreed to go leave with Reg and Susan... Dave knew EXACTLY what was going to happen, did he? It's not plausible for any man, who keeps ending up fucking some other dude's exes, to not start thinking, all the time "yep, I got a chance to steal any bitches this loser may pick!" He knew he would end up fucking his 'buddy''s wife, which is why was he was more than OK to seek his ' change' right where he didn't belong: in someone else's house.

So the overall portrait we've got here is:

• Reg, the worst kind of worm this world may ever know;

• Susan, a weak wife that seems to had one foot out of her marriage from the get-go;

• And David, a deceitful predator that would fuck his friends' women if given the chance.

... Who am I suppose to root for here?

'Wanna know something? This read pretty much like one of the horrible, FUBAR cuck stories written by that jerkoff (can't recall his man) who wrote that whole series about domineering hot wives fucking other men then their husbands, and making fun of them about it. The only reason why this one feel more acceptable than the ones I'm recalling is because the adulterers here are just as disgusted with the cuck as the rest of us are... the thing is, we, the readers, should also feel disgusted by them too!

Not one worthwhile human being in the lot of them... They all suck, and should all live miserable lifes... yet, somehow, I don't believe that any of them ultimately will - Reg is too delusional to actually be unhappy, and the new couple feel too high and mighty about themselves to truly see how fucked up they both truly are.

Anyway... if this was supposed to be an anti-cuck story, nice try, author, but that ain't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written but

I didn't like the story line much. I just don't get the whole consensual cuckold thing but it was an interesting perspective - the coerced wife and friend discovering life was better without him. The wife telling him how disgusting he was and how he would never be involved in the child's life. Surely, that is a massive failure as a cuckold because he should be the one raising the unrelated child. Delusional sums him up.

Evah-Rheddy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes, it's a mystery, Mr. Gordo12

Why did you write a screed against cuckoldry when, by your own admission, you have neither knowledge nor understanding of the matter? Or do you? We can all see your favorite authors include j267, jack7, JayCuck, and ukresearcher. Those four authors are exemplars in the pantheon of cuckold story writers. Perhaps thou prostests too much, eh? Come on, man! (As JB is wont to say.) Admit it! The idea of your wife getting fucked by another man is kinda hot!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 4 years ago

That is one sick story.....and I loved it! More like that please.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Almost

Almost skipped it due to title, but remembered Scorpio's other work, so I decided to read it. Happy to find it was an anti cuck story. Good to read about a woman like Susan who refuses to play the silly cuck game. A *5 from me to cancel our some of the crying cuck scores.

livetoreadlivetoreadalmost 4 years ago

You seem to have the same misconception of the term 'cuckold' that most readers and writers on this site have. A cuckold is defined as a man who's wife is unfaithful. While technically what you wrote about fits that definition it originated by refering to a man who is unwittingly raising another mans child. The stigma most cuck haters have should be directed to 'wife-sharing' which is completely different. If the man(or woman) knows the spouse is having sex with someone else and is okay with it, the spouse isn't ( by definition) being unfaithful and therefore isn't a cuckold.

livetoreadlivetoreadalmost 4 years ago

Whether you agree with my last comment or not the characters were unrealistic, I believe I understood what you were trying to convey but it came across as a 'cuck haters rant' and not an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's funny really

You are downvoted because douchbags didn't read your story and decided to vote you a 1 because they hate cuckshit. You are also downvoted because of the creepy fucks that are upset because you dared to insult their weird bullshit

You are literally caught between a rock and a hard place. I am sorry about that because I totally sympathize with the wife. The husband was a major fucking sicko.

Well done on your story. Your score will suffer but I appreciate the message.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Bit lost as normal. Hubby was a cuck, even after she left he hoped she would be back so hecould find another man for her to cuckold him. You wrote this.

Where is the anti cuck in the story?

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 4 years ago

Funny story, even funnier comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow!

Okay, .. Negatives, and positives, comments, , ....

26N, hates corona cuck stories, but not this one, .. others hate all "cuck" stories, ...

"I'm glad you threw your rings away, ...." hmmmmm,....

Look, ... .by definition "cuckold = cheating wife". The LW category = cheating wives... don't let people scare you away.

Was the writing good or bad?

Was there an erotic feeling or not?

Were the mechanics distracting or not ...?

Gatsby - comments ... seem objective, .. I agree, .. let's go have a drink and talk about it, ., ..

Ultimat. .. good discussion points, .. let's have a dink and talk about it, ..

"livetoread" hmmm, .. OK, .. you're being rational, .. let's talk about it, .. I totally agree with your "cuckold" def, though that is a constant rant topic on LW here within LIT.

26NC, .. .. I'm not getting your "anti-cuckold, but not this story" arguments, ....

(sigh), .. OK, .. maybe I should not read LIT/LW after four/5 cocktails, .. but really, .. what is this all about, ..?!?!?

1. Creativity;

2.Courage [people submitting their stuff knowing it may be torn apart];

3. Entertainment;

4. Eroticism;

5. Catharsis

Gordo ! - ! I was mildly entertained. There was erotic content. Write more, Thanks for having the courage to open yourself up for attacks by submitting, .... Keep submitting. You're making people think, ..

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years agoAuthor

@Ringil

Thank you so much for your comments I got a laugh out of them.

BTW LW Category Description = Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more

Cheating wives isn't mentioned at all. Nevertheless it's become a catchall for anything wife related. Even for stories outside that sphere.

Now if someone would just send a medic to bandage me up!

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years agoAuthor

I've had a few comments about the anti-cuck thing. My thoughts.

1/ If I'm to believe what cucks post in forums loving your wife, friends, future children and whatever damage the divorce does is paradise. All the while loving the humiliation.

2/ If I'm a regular guy losing my wife, children, being humiliated and damage from the divorce would be a horror show.

From my perspective this story is (2) a horror show.

From a cuck's perspective it's a (1) paradise.

Whether it's anti-cuck or not depends on your perspective. Those who have trouble seeing it as (1) perhaps are (2's) at heart. :-)

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Ringil

I liked this story simply because it was anti cuck. The wife left her husband because he was a cuck and not a real man. She didn't want to be a whore for a perverted fool, which is my view of any worm with cuckold delusions. You're right, I hate cuck stories band give them an automatic *2 which is more than they deserve. Glad I have your attention.

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years agoAuthor

Fkn auto correct: This line in my response below: "1/ If I'm to believe what cucks post in forums loving your wife, friends, future children"

Loving should have been losing. Losing your wife, friends and future children!

Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ha ha ha ha ha

This is beautiful. Brilliant.

The story and writing are ... okay. Not good, but okay.

But you pressed these motherfuckers' buttons HARD and that's bloody brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Gordo 05/29/2020 And The Rest

As Randi says "...don't take any bullshit." As for the comment about cuck writer's in your favorites one might notice authors like Q, DQS, laptopwriter, Todd172, Van1, carvohi, MattblackUK and amyyum. Not many wimpy cucks in That bunch. There are a bunch of others listed that I haven't read so I can't mention them. As far as how this story goes I'm not one for willing cucks or the humiliation connected with it as I believe in consequences for our actions. Lord knows I'm still paying for some of mine. I have no empathy or sympathy for our skewed Reg in this tale, even he is going to have to face his actions this time as he should. Seems to me by some comments and the score a lot of people missed the point of this one. Oh, well, some people just can't take a fucking joke but happily some of us can. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sucked In.

After years spent on this site reading this kind of story, I am always amazed and amused at the vast amount of people who get all all worked up in reaction to a FANTASY. It's akin to their reading a Grimms fairy tale and having to get emotionally overwrought over the ending. It is my opinion that writers like ukresearcher deliberately bait these people to see what kind of comments are generated, all the while producing a praiseworthy, entertaining, well written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Probably more of a real life cuckold story!

Pretty sure this is more true to real life experiences that wanna be cucks endure although I imagine that the majority of real women would just tell their husbands to fuck off without engaging in the extra marital sex. But...that would not really be that erotic, what gets me is all these supposed cuckold haters(26th NYC or whatever his tag is) continue to read these stories and then bitch constantly about them. Reminds me of religious fanatics going around trying to push their delusional shit on everyone while causing all of the problems we have in the world today.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
HAHAHAHA

Is funny how they validate his fantasy.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

You got your point across. Agree or disagree with the plot you executed it well

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Too short, but nicely done.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Yeah, see? That's why I hate most cuck stories. Cause they're kind of just like that. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great cucky gets exactly what he deserves

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Reginald was one sick puppy and Susan divorcing him and marrying David made the whole story very good. Gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A different take on cuckolding. Highly entertaining and a salutary lesson for those who want to punish masochists by beating them.

LA

Doodle_DandyDoodle_Dandyabout 2 years ago

Sorry, Gordo - I only gave this story a 3*, not because it isn't your usual well-written or well-developed story, but it simply isn't my kind of story. It should have been posted in another category.

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Gordo, what in hell were you drinking when you thought up this sick puppy? As a master storyteller, I guess you enjoyed ruining my midnight chow!

fishgetterfishgetter6 months ago

I should have read the comments first. WTF kind of story is this? May have been well written, but not easy to follow.

gordo12gordo126 months agoAuthor

You know, one of the things an author likes is to reach inside people and provoke reactions. I love all the various comments that have come on this story. People who understood it and people going WTF.

I think this story provoked the most extreme reactions on either side of an issue of any of my stories. I love it! WTF were you drinking? All good in my books!

A couple of "this must be personal experience" comments caught my eye. No, I have none. But I do research my stories quite a bit. In this case, I love writing LW stories, good or bad. I've hung around several forums trying to get a handle on the psychology of wife-sharing, swinging, cucks, etc. This story comes from posts and members I've read on various cuck forums over several years. I don't pretend to understand where their thinking comes from, but I can tell you the story is accurate in how many of them think!

Thanks for all the feedback!

Bbump41Bbump412 months ago

Ok so I gave you at three for the story, but only because of the ending in my mind, I was really hoping he was play acting being a cock and was tricking her so she divorced him and then it would come out why like she was cheating or something the idea of being a cock repulses me, but then again, that’s me Other than the way it ended. I thought it was a great story.

desecrationdesecration14 days ago

The problem with cucks is that they idealize suffering; this overlaps with certain middle eastern religions and ideological beliefs based in equality. Our society is a giant cuck. It is not a healthy psychology; in fact, it is probably the remnant of abuse. Glad you called it out.

StruckwrongStruckwrong13 days ago

A dark silly tale of perverted fantasy.

Writing vicariously?

gordo12gordo1213 days agoAuthor

@Struckwrong Vicariously? Absolutely. I studied websites and chat rooms for the research necessary to write the story. As I research ALL stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergordo12@gordo12
Nov 2020 A change in my comment policy: I've allowed commenters free reign in the past. Unfortunately, a few have abused that. Therefore, if you post shit, you'll get deleted. Nov 2020 Sorry for not keeping this up. Two new stories coming. One for the Winter Contest called "H...