All Comments on 'Cuck Me One More Time'

by Cuckme1moretime

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incomprehensible

The story line (I hesitate to call it a plot) is so unappealing, so repugnant, actually, that it offers an approximately mentally healthy reader nothing to stimulate imagination or anything else either. So that leaves the question of what sort of mental and emotional conditions would have to be present in an author to imagine, in his/her most extravagant flights of fancy, that anyone other than a similarly warped mind would enjoy or welcome such a story. It's times like this that one wishes that LW offered a rating scale of negative numbers. Large negative numbers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Ya gotta wonder..."

I don't wonder so much why they write it. Hey, different strokes for different folks, and all that.

But why do they insist on posting here where they know they'll get a bad reception?

No, I'm not trying to force them out, but if there were two bars on a street, and one of them was a nice, welcoming place, "where everybody knows your name," and the other was a place where everybody was rude to you, that the bartender, when you could get them to serve you, served you the wrong drink, which bar would YOU go to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT

As long as its not a sick fetish acid in her face B.T.B story then its all well and good.

All five stars and hope to read more cuckold stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid wimp fetish

very bad -1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You earned your lowest possible score

With the title and secured it in concrete with the first paragraph... there was no saving it after that.

What a waste of space

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Please keep writing. Remember that you are writing for those that enjoy your stories, not for those limp dicked women haters who spout their hatred on all good erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-great story

I really feel sorry for you. Sick perverts like you are the only reason these scum writers post here. Sad, really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good erotic story?

Some ass wipe actually said this was a good erotic story. Willing cuckolds and their whores belong in fetish. There really are some fucking sickos on this site. Perverted cum sucking scumbags.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Erotic?

By what definition?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no way

no way will i even give it a 1 its a repeat of a bad remake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
still...

It's a better love story than Twilight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unimaginatave

Was okay until the last couple of lines, and then just flopped.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
WTF??? I don’t get it.

What the hell is going on here? He spurts in her so she’s his whore now? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

1-star.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
I guess it was “magic” sperm.

That had to be it. Sperm so loaded up with phermones that just one spurt, and the bitches are all his.

Yeah. Right.

BigDee44BigDee44about 5 years ago
Straange reaction at the end...

She said not to cum inside, he comes inside, so he "owns" her as opposed to getting his ass chewed out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That would be one way to end a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My problem was I didn't have a clue. I guess I had to much trust. When she let the cat out of the bag while she talked in her sleep I recorded it and asked questions. Then I filed for divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous