Cuck Queen Sonya

Story Info
Sonya thinks Mandy is hers. 100%. She's wrong.
6.1k words
4.6
5.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Alexa Bliss, or Mandy Rose, or Sonya Deville, or any other former or current WWE diva. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Sonya Deville was having a bad day in the WWE. She'd had big dreams going into the company, and she had the luck of not only making it to the main roster, but getting there when there was a change in the air, at least for the women. Because the unthinkable happened, and the company seem to be actually taking them seriously for a change. Hell, they even got put in specialty matches, with the first ever women's elimination chamber.

Whatever happened next in her career, Sonya was proud to be part of that match. But she had lost that match, along with every other since her arrival. At least, every match that mattered. To be fair, she wasn't in NXT long enough to leave a mark, but that was a double-edged sword. Just like being on a roster with so many talented women, who were arguably better than her.

Arguably one of whom was standing in front of her right now, who just happened to be her secret girlfriend, Mandy Rose. Having Mandy as her bitch made up for everything else, that big fat ass of hers better than any championship title. Although, a championship would be nice, and the lack of one was beginning to take it's toll.

Hell, at this moment, it was like her girl didn't even notice her. Although to be fair, that's because Alexa Bliss was celebrating her successful title defence, by butt fucking one of her defeated opponents, Bayley, in the centre of the women's locker room. With the once mighty Sasha Banks on all fours beside her girl Bayley, waiting her turn to take that cock in her ass.

"Beg for it, bitch!" Alexa ordered, as she smacked that big booty, "Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, beg me to fuck that big fat ass!"

"Fuck, oh yes, fuck me hard!" Bayley cried out joyfully, then added with a shameless moan, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, pound me, Mistress Lexi! Pound my big fat butt! Ah fuck! It feels so good! Sooooooooo gooooooooddddddddddd, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, fuck me hard! Fuck me harder, oooooooooooh, and make me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass!"

"That's sweet, but I wasn't talking to you." Alexa grinned, turning her attention to Sasha.

"Fuck you!" Sasha whimpered in response.

"Hey now, that's no way to talk to your Mistress." Alexa scolded through a chuckle, "Come on, wiggle that slutty little booty for me. Show me just how badly you want it. Oh yeah, show me that Sasha Banks is almost as big an anal whore as her girl Bayley. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, and more importantly, that you're both my personal anal whores!"

"I'm not your anal whore, and my ass isn't slutty." Sasha whined petulantly, which was undermined by the fact that she then wiggled her butt like she was told to do.

"Yeah, right." Alexa scoffed, before pointing out, "All your asses are slutty, mmmmmmmmm, and they're all mine."

While this kind of talk was always upsetting for poor Sonya, that was particularly true in this case, given the way that Alexa seemed to be looking directly at her after those latest words, instead of Sasha. Then again, she could be talking to Mandy, who was directly in front of her? Then again, that was even more disconcerting for Sonya.

After all, given what an amazing piece of ass Mandy Rose was, she was surprised people hadn't tried to take her favourite possession from her. And given how things were going for her, it wouldn't be surprising if the current RAW champion tried. Which may be a problem, given how this night had turned out. But of course, she would never let that happen.

There was of course a chance that Alexa was simply addressing the entire audience, but that didn't really matter. No, all that mattered, was getting out of here, while the bitch was distracted with her favourite anal bitches. Hell, Mickie James, who had also been in the match, looked ready and willing to provide another hole for the champion to pound.

Or more accurately, pound again, given that as soon as Sonya and Mandy arrived, they had found Mickie bouncing up and down on Alexa's strap-on, like the legendary anal addicted bottom that she was. God, Sonya was so jealous. But again, she couldn't concentrate on that. Not when she and her girl needed to leave.

"Ready to go?" Sonya pushed.

"Five more minutes?" Mandy pleaded hopefully.

"Now!" Sonya insisted.

"Fine." Mandy huffed, after a noticeable pause.

"Oh, don't worry..." Sonya said sweetly, squeezing her girl's fat ass on the way out, "You'll be getting this big booty pounded real soon."

"Yes, I will." Mandy agreed brightly.

*

Sonya wasn't sure how to take that last comment, as there seemed to be an under tone to it. But she quickly dismissed it, and concentrated on getting them safely to their destination. Namely their hotel room, which was thankfully only a short distance away. Hell, she needed all the attention she could get, especially when it came to driving, given the most beautiful girl in the world was sitting right next to her.

And sure, Mandy was busy texting on her phone, instead of staring at her lovingly. But that didn't matter. Because this girl was hers. Something that Sonya was going to prove once again, by slam fucking that big fat ass, and thus being the envy of the entire locker room. And all the fans watching at home.

Hell, it was a wonderful treat just to be able to get to kiss this literal Goddess. Oh yes, as soon as they were safely locked behind the hotel room door, Sonya got to pull Mandy Rose into her arms, and kiss her right on the mouth. And of course, The Golden Goddess was only too happy to kiss back. In fact, they even stayed there for a few long seconds, especially given their bodies were pressed against each other in all the right places.

Fuck, Sonya even pushed Mandy against the wall, then down onto the bed, so they could be pressed as close against each other as possible. Then The Pride Fighter got to her feet, and gave her girl the order she had been waiting for.

"Strip." Sonya said softly, before adding with an enthusiastic moan, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, let's see that perfect body of yours. And that perfect ass. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, show me that big fat butt, that I'm about to fuck. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, show off that big fat perfect booty, so I can give it the attention it deserves."

"Well, it is perfect." Mandy joked, but not really, with a smirk.

"And so are you." Sonya added brightly.

"Thanks, babe." Mandy said, sounding kind of guilty, "You were always a sweet one."

Only too happy to take those words to heart, The Golden Goddess started giving a long, drawn-out striptease, which made The Pride Fighter literally drool. Fuck, Mandy's curves really were out of this world, Sonya swearing that boobs that big and juicy were enough to turn even the straightest of women at least a little curious, and that giant booty would make anyone want to smack it, just to see it jiggle.

And Mandy knew just how to show them off, bending her body at just the right moments to stretch out the experience, and do it so slowly it was agonizing. Hell, it was a miracle that Sonya didn't jump her girl right there, and tear her clothes off. Like she pretty much did to her own, when the other woman looked at her expectantly.

Their bodies then once again crashed together, in another long round of kissing, only this time, they were naked, so it was even better. Oh fuck, Sonya was so horny, and so in love, that she thought she might just cum from that experience alone. Especially when she pinned the one and only Mandy Rose down onto the bed, and pressed her body on top of hers.

The only downside, was that she maybe became a little too lost in making out with her, and forgot what she was supposed to be doing here. And when she tried to kick things up a notch, by sliding her hands down to Mandy's big tits, she was stopped. Which initially confused her, until her girl explained.

"You stink." Mandy said abruptly, when she broke their latest kiss. Then she quickly explained, "And so do I. We skipped the showers, remember? So how about we fix that?"

"Couldn't that wait?" Sonya pouted, before then pointing out, "I mean, weren't we about to work up a sweat?"

"Yes, but I didn't say we had to shower alone..." Mandy argued in a sing-song voice.

"Ooooooooh, I love the way you think." Sonya beamed, before adding, "And I love you."

"You too, babe." Mandy said dismissively, before pushing, "So?"

"Oh, right." Sonya blushed, before rolling off of her girl, so she could get up.

Mandy then took her hand, and led her into the bathroom, for a nice long shower. Which was wonderful, and torturous at the same time. Because Sonya loved strap-on fun as much as the next female wrestler. But there was definitely something to be said for gentle, slow shower sex. Okay, it was no fun being on her knees on such a hard surface, but considering what kind of reward she would be getting for it, it was more than worth it as far as she was concerned.

And obviously, fingering was totally an option. Hell, Sonya could easily get her whole fist into Mandy's relentlessly used butt. Something she knew from experience made her girlfriend cum wonderfully hard and frequently. However, for whatever reason, every time she tried to start something, she was shut down.

Apparently, Mandy was in a teasing mood. And no one was better at teasing than Mandy Rose. Fuck, just sliding her hands over that heavenly body, while avoiding the really fun places, drove Sonya wild. But sliding over the other woman's giant tits and equally giant ass was almost more than she could bear. Oh God, by the time that Mandy returned the favour, and actually touched her, Sonya seriously thought that the slightest movement would make her cum.

Especially because she didn't stop Mandy from lingering on particularly her needy little lesbian cunt. However, at the same time, it was never enough. And whenever it seemed like it would be, the other girl moved on to something else. And eventually, to stop this entirely in favour of getting out of the shower, and drying herself.

Sonya quickly did the same, in hopes of finally getting to the main event, only for Mandy to question, "Are you hungry?"

"Only for you, babe." Sonya promised, while staring intensely at her girl.

"Good, because that's what I want you to eat." Mandy smiled, before turning around, and wiggling her big booty while pointing directly to it, "Namely, this part of me. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I want you to give me a long, deep rim job. Remind me just how much you love this big fat butt. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's what I want. What I need!"

"As if you have to ask twice." Sonya quipped.

The two WWE superstars exchanged a chuckle, and then one of them slowly made her way up the bed, crawled into the centre of it, and wiggled her big fat booty to the now literally drooling lesbian. Again, Sonya thought she would cum on the spot. Or at least bury her face in between those meaty cheeks, and start frantically eating it.

No, the perfection which was Mandy Rose's big fat ass deserve far more than that. It deserved to be worshiped properly, and then just as importantly fucked with a big dick afterwards. So Sonya quickly retrieved hers, strapped it to her body, and covered it with lube, while staring at the pure perfection before her, wondering how she got so lucky.

She had to admit, that shower was refreshing, and she was glad they hadn't made the mistake of taking one in the locker rooms. Hell, they made the mistake of hanging around to see who won the match, both of them almost getting topped by Alexa in the process. Luckily, they had been smarter than that, and had waited to retrieve their stuff, giving Alexa more than enough time to get busy fucking the slutty little bitch holes of Sasha and Bayley.

Something so enticing, Sonya really couldn't blame Mandy for becoming lost in it. But now she was going to remind her that despite her frequent losses, Sonya Deville knew how to show a girl a good time. Especially when they had an ass which was literally made for fucking, like Mandy's was.

Starting with Sonya getting on the bed behind that gigantic ass, and pressing one long lingering kiss to it. Then she did the same to the other cheek, before going back and forth between them, something which had Mandy giggling and even moaning happily. Something a bitch like Alexa or Sasha probably wouldn't dream of doing.

No, that was too submissive, or whatever. But it was their loss, as Sonya was thrilled to be able to give that big butt the worshiping it deserved. It was an honour and privilege, and one she didn't take lightly. Even if she did treat herself a few minutes after that by rubbing her face in those cheeks, and between them, so she was literally suffocating herself in booty.

Now that really did feel submissive, but she didn't care. It just felt so good. And of course, in the moment that she spread those cheeks apart, revealing the perfect little fuck hole which was Mandy Rose's butt hole. Which as always, was stretching widely for a toy. Mandy despite the feeling of a closed ass hole, so the only time it wasn't being filled by one, was when it was gaping too widely take one.

Or she was being punished by a particularly sadistic top. That only happened one time, and Sonya would never forgive Charlotte for it. But there was no need to think about such horrible things of the past, when the present was so wonderfully delicious.

With well-practiced ease, Sonya grabbed hold of that plug, and began slowly pulling it out to the widest part of it, before pushing it right back in again. Which of course, had the shameless anal whore moaning, gasping and whimpering with pure pleasure. That was even more the case, when Sonya started switching between that, and pulling it all the way out.

Hell, the only time she made a sound of disapproval, was when she paused to pop that butt-plug into her mouth, and suck it clean. And to be fair, it only took a couple of seconds. Then she was ramming that plug all the way back in, and once again repeating the process. Although at that point, it was frustrating for them both.

Then came her favourite part. The part which was most unnecessary, but given that Mandy had specifically requested it, Sonya very much planned on taking her time with it, now more than ever. Oh yes, she wasn't going to stop until Mandy begged her for mercy. Begged her to shove her big dick in her fat ass. The ass Sonya was about to make her dinner.

Oh yes, The Pride Fighter very slowly lowered her mouth down to what was truly God's Greatest Creation. Which described Mandy Rose, and Mandy Rose's big fat booty. Fuck yes, it was the brunette's greatest honour to shove her tongue as deep as it would go into the blonde's butt hole, when she removed the toy for the last time. And sucked it clean, of course.

Of course, thanks to that toy, she was able to get every inch of her tongue inside the other female wrestler's bottom, and then swirl it around inside her. Hell, she even tongue fucked it, but it barely touched the side. Which solidified the fact this was completely unnecessary. Well, almost. Allowing her saliva to slide into that frequently used fuck hole probably helped, as did the fact that she pulled back, and spat into it directly.

But she only did this for more than a few minutes. Especially given how enthusiastically loud and happily Mandy was moaning. But for whatever reason, her girl was in the mood to be teased, and what could Sonya do, except comply?

Because make no mistake, she really would do anything for this woman. And this was far from a big ask for her. Hell, Sonya honestly became completely lost in eating that big booty, to the point that it felt like hours passed. Partly because she was having so much fun tasting such a wonderful treat, which normally she didn't get to savour like this. Not for this length of time.

But also, she was determined to make Mandy beg for it. Something which normally didn't take that long, but again her girl was being stubborn. Little did Sonya know the true reason for that eventually snuck into their hotel room, and announced her presence while The Pride Fighter was still blissfully munching away at The Golden Goddess's infamous fat bottom.

"Awww, you're preparing your girlfriend's fat booty for me." Alexa Bliss officially announced her presence, "That's so sweet of you, Sonya."

"Alexa!" Sonya almost literally choked, reluctantly pulling her mouth away from Mandy's fat booty, and turned to see the woman in question, "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to collect what I'm owed." Alexa grinned wickedly, reaching down to stroke her newly acquired cock, "I hope you don't mind, but I helped myself to one of your strap-ons. It's a little on the small side, considering I'll be using it on like, the biggest anal whore in the entire history of the WWE. But you know what they say, it's not the size, but how you use and abuse it."

"Wha, what about Bayley and Sasha?" Sonya stammered.

"What about them?" Alexa questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Aren't..." Sonya began, hating to say this next part, because she knew in her heart it was true, "Aren't they the bigger threat?"

"To who? Me?" Alexa questioned, before bursting out laughing, "Oh Sonya, you're so funny. But no, none of you butt sluts are a threat to me. Not anymore. No, mmmmmmmm, Bayley and Sasha had the perfect chance to team up on me tonight, and they couldn't get out of each other's way long enough to do anything about it. I mean, it wouldn't have mattered, because I was about to beat both of them anyway, but they graciously did it for me.

So, I rewarded them, by stretching out their slutty little butt holes as soon as I got to the back. But honestly, I've butt fucked them so many times at this point, I thought it would be more fun to leave them to finish each other off with a double dildo. So I did. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, last time I saw those little anal whores, they were frantically banging their butts together, while whimpering pathetically. Mmmmmmmm, maybe now they'll finally learn their place."

"Okay, but what about Mickie?" Sonya questioned, knowing that at this point she was desperately grasping at straws.

"Please, I had my fill of her loose ass hole before the show even started." Alexa said dismissively, before revealing with a grin, "But you know what I haven't done? Butt fucked your girlfriend in front of you. And seeing how she had you prepare her ass, so it was nice and ready for me, who am I to turn down such an offer?"

"But..." Sonya began, trying to think of something else, when the last thing registered, "Wait, what?"

"You heard." Alexa grinned, before tearing out Sonya's heart, "Look, it's been adorable to see you walk around here like you've accomplished something, just because you're dating that free to use fuck toy, but the truth is, everyone has had a piece of it. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, everyone's had a bit of that big fat ass. Even back in NXT, I was using it to practice topping.

And if I was doing it, you better believe Mandy was literally bending over for everyone back then. Guys and girls. And nothing hasn't changed. In fact, if anything, Mandy Rose has been a bigger anal whore ever since she got to the main roster. Oh yes, I've fucked her countless times, ohhhhhhhhh, but this one's going to be the best."

"Mandy?" Sonya whimpered in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Mandy, but it's true." Mandy whimpered, "I love you, I really do, but I NEED a dick in my ass. I need it 24/7. Plugs just aren't enough for me, babe. And neither are you."

"You see? She admits it, to your face!" Alexa laughed, before quickly adding, "And now, you can see the proof. Oh yeah, move back Sonya, and watch me fuck your girlfriend in the ass. But not too far. No, mmmmmmmm, I want you to get the best possible look at it. Speaking of which, Mandy, spread your cheeks. Oh yeah, make sure your girlfriend gets a good look at what I do to your ass hole."

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers
12