All Comments on 'Cuck Queen Sonya'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please let's have more Alexa & Mandy! Definitely like to see Alexa destroy both Sasha's & Bayley's ASS !! Furthermore Alexa takes Carmella's ASS !!! And could you write an Alexa/ Nikki Bella story ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this one was interesting, the kissing, the eye to eye part. alexa could have taken sonya too but even though she didnt the fingering and the circumstances around that was a solid ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very cool dynamic at play here. A unique take on the Fire & Desire relationship. Really hot read. Hopefully you'll consider making a series out of this, as Mandy couples up with various different Superstars...and as Sonya comes to embrace her new-found status.

litcalurker1litcalurker1about 1 year ago

Great story, as always, thought this fit their dynamic well--The Sonya/Mandy pairing is unique for obvious reasons.. (Highkey, the "Desire" in "Fire & Desire," should actually represent Sonya, for how much she 'desires' Mandy).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Was particularly interesting as it was told from neither the outright Top nor bottom's perspective, but rather that of the cuckqueaned third party, which makes it quite unique among your stories.

Some great ideas at play here and some really hot action too. If you choose to continue this one, it will be interesting to see how the dynamic between Mandy and Sonya plays out in future interactions, now that Sonya has been openly put in her place.

Five stars for this one. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yeah, this was some pretty hot stuff here. Sonya really got owned in this one and fun to see Mandy in the spotlight again as the center of attention here. Liking the combination.

DivorcedmomAjaDivorcedmomAja8 months ago

I hope there will be more cuck Sonya stories. I feel like it fits her well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...